• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:29
CEST 16:29
KST 23:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9999 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1309

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
August 12 2012 20:39 GMT
#26161
On August 13 2012 05:30 Heh_ wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359832&currentpage=last

Stream name is gg_nore.

Same person or just a very weird choice?

not the same person
In the woods, there lurks..
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 12 2012 20:40 GMT
#26162
People were saying gg no re long before ggNORE showed up. Just putting that out there.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
August 12 2012 21:26 GMT
#26163
On August 13 2012 05:40 Probe1 wrote:
People were saying gg no re long before ggNORE showed up. Just putting that out there.


Maybe all the people saying gg no re were just alts for ggNORE?
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Heh_
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Singapore2712 Posts
August 12 2012 22:33 GMT
#26164
On August 13 2012 06:26 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 05:40 Probe1 wrote:
People were saying gg no re long before ggNORE showed up. Just putting that out there.


Maybe all the people saying gg no re were just alts for ggNORE?

It's a worldwide conspiracy.

Still, it's funny that a new user comes to advertize his stream using a name that has a rather bad reputation.
=Þ
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
August 13 2012 00:35 GMT
#26165
how do you spell elite backwards? trash, apparently. lol

7331 was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2006-08-05 16:59:27 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Trash
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 13 2012 00:49 GMT
#26166
On August 13 2012 09:35 dAPhREAk wrote:
how do you spell elite backwards? trash, apparently. lol

Show nested quote +
7331 was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2006-08-05 16:59:27 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Trash

Yeah I have a feeling the guy didn't think his ID through very well. Or maybe he wanted to be the opposite of 1337.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
August 13 2012 00:50 GMT
#26167
On August 13 2012 09:49 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 09:35 dAPhREAk wrote:
how do you spell elite backwards? trash, apparently. lol

7331 was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2006-08-05 16:59:27 and had 8 posts.

Reason: Trash

Yeah I have a feeling the guy didn't think his ID through very well. Or maybe he wanted to be the opposite of 1337.

In which case he's evidently succeeded.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
August 13 2012 01:36 GMT
#26168
On August 12 2012 03:20 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 02:42 TheToast wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:02 Sawamura wrote:
Lightwip was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5497 posts.

Reason: BOW DOWN


I don't get it what triggered the final blow ?


Lol. I told you guys, bad BW posters always make it to several thousand posts before getting permed.


What are you trying to imply here?

Also you're dead wrong.


Lol, have you never heard my theory on this?

It is kind of funny how a lot of terrible BW posters make it to lik 5k before getting banned.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
August 13 2012 02:08 GMT
#26169
On August 13 2012 10:36 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:20 Pholon wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:42 TheToast wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:02 Sawamura wrote:
Lightwip was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5497 posts.

Reason: BOW DOWN


I don't get it what triggered the final blow ?


Lol. I told you guys, bad BW posters always make it to several thousand posts before getting permed.


What are you trying to imply here?

Also you're dead wrong.


Lol, have you never heard my theory on this?

It is kind of funny how a lot of terrible BW posters make it to lik 5k before getting banned.

That means I've got maybe 3000 posts still left in me ^^
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
August 13 2012 02:49 GMT
#26170
On August 13 2012 10:36 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:20 Pholon wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:42 TheToast wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:02 Sawamura wrote:
Lightwip was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5497 posts.

Reason: BOW DOWN


I don't get it what triggered the final blow ?


Lol. I told you guys, bad BW posters always make it to several thousand posts before getting permed.


What are you trying to imply here?

Also you're dead wrong.


Lol, have you never heard my theory on this?

It is kind of funny how a lot of terrible BW posters make it to lik 5k before getting banned.

ROFLOLOLOLOL
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 13 2012 04:10 GMT
#26171
Battlehelion was banned as a PBU the same day as SwarmHost. Hm, coincidence?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-13 06:13:54
August 13 2012 06:06 GMT
#26172
On August 13 2012 02:21 Hypemeup wrote:
Pretty cool. Also it is weird to ETT with a lockdown. O_O


Not for long.


Also,
On August 13 2012 00:48 TheKefka wrote:
TipsyTubby strikes again.

Yes.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
August 13 2012 06:38 GMT
#26173
On August 13 2012 10:36 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 03:20 Pholon wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:42 TheToast wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:02 Sawamura wrote:
Lightwip was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5497 posts.

Reason: BOW DOWN


I don't get it what triggered the final blow ?


Lol. I told you guys, bad BW posters always make it to several thousand posts before getting permed.


What are you trying to imply here?

Also you're dead wrong.


Lol, have you never heard my theory on this?

It is kind of funny how a lot of terrible BW posters make it to lik 5k before getting banned.


Uh oh....
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
August 13 2012 07:23 GMT
#26174
On August 13 2012 15:38 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 10:36 TheToast wrote:
On August 12 2012 03:20 Pholon wrote:
On August 12 2012 02:42 TheToast wrote:
On August 11 2012 14:02 Sawamura wrote:
Lightwip was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5497 posts.

Reason: BOW DOWN


I don't get it what triggered the final blow ?


Lol. I told you guys, bad BW posters always make it to several thousand posts before getting permed.


What are you trying to imply here?

Also you're dead wrong.


Lol, have you never heard my theory on this?

It is kind of funny how a lot of terrible BW posters make it to lik 5k before getting banned.


Uh oh....

Uh oh indeed. X_X
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
August 13 2012 07:50 GMT
#26175
On August 12 2012 18:27 NintendoPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 16:12 LuckyFool wrote:
fyi we didn't hijack ETT's account, he did everything willingly I swear.


True story.

I think Heyoka was just playing it safe, but I did the bans myself (this is ETT posting on the wife's account). There was no hijacking or anything.


HEY no circumventing bans lol
"En taro adun, Executor."
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
August 13 2012 08:08 GMT
#26176
It isn't often you sympathize with someone banned, but damnit did this guy speak out for alot of the dota 2 community who plays on the european server ;_;
SilentchiLL was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-07-29 18:23:58 and had 491 posts.

Reason:
Russians.
I have 2 russian friends, I never had anything against them, so why are they trying to make me hate them?
So many of them refuse to speak english... so many of them fuck up badly, too many of them use the voicechat...
I always liked you russians, why do you do this to me? Why can't you just play on your own server if you don't want to or can't communicate with your teammates?


Nice. Hey let's not do this in the future, okay? Just a thought.

I assume that he made this as a thread for itself which I cannot see the point in but damnit does he speak of something that bothers ALOT of european dota players :-(
In the woods, there lurks..
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 13 2012 08:42 GMT
#26177
On August 13 2012 17:08 Iplaythings wrote:
It isn't often you sympathize with someone banned, but damnit did this guy speak out for alot of the dota 2 community who plays on the european server ;_;
Show nested quote +
SilentchiLL was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-07-29 18:23:58 and had 491 posts.

Reason:
Russians.
I have 2 russian friends, I never had anything against them, so why are they trying to make me hate them?
So many of them refuse to speak english... so many of them fuck up badly, too many of them use the voicechat...
I always liked you russians, why do you do this to me? Why can't you just play on your own server if you don't want to or can't communicate with your teammates?


Nice. Hey let's not do this in the future, okay? Just a thought.

I assume that he made this as a thread for itself which I cannot see the point in but damnit does he speak of something that bothers ALOT of european dota players :-(

Yeah russians are fucking everywhere where a dota game is. Not saying anything against them though, just noting that in every lol/dota/sc2 custom dota map Ive played there were always a few russians.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
August 13 2012 09:06 GMT
#26178
On August 13 2012 17:42 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 17:08 Iplaythings wrote:
It isn't often you sympathize with someone banned, but damnit did this guy speak out for alot of the dota 2 community who plays on the european server ;_;
SilentchiLL was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-07-29 18:23:58 and had 491 posts.

Reason:
Russians.
I have 2 russian friends, I never had anything against them, so why are they trying to make me hate them?
So many of them refuse to speak english... so many of them fuck up badly, too many of them use the voicechat...
I always liked you russians, why do you do this to me? Why can't you just play on your own server if you don't want to or can't communicate with your teammates?


Nice. Hey let's not do this in the future, okay? Just a thought.

I assume that he made this as a thread for itself which I cannot see the point in but damnit does he speak of something that bothers ALOT of european dota players :-(

Yeah russians are fucking everywhere where a dota game is. Not saying anything against them though, just noting that in every lol/dota/sc2 custom dota map Ive played there were always a few russians.

I can't lie, most russians I meet completely refuse to cooperate if they don't want to, like it is amazing how many of them that blatantly refuse to make good picks just because they want to play that hero, like I just played 1 game since that post and I have a lineup of random AM, PL and pudge (I was the pudge and all of us randomed) then 1 guy picks tinker calls mid and the last guy just take bounty hunter.
We won the game miracolously but it was due to them walking into motm and hooks >.> but the pick phase was pretty typical of what happens with russian lastpicks. Maybe I just notice the random idiots that speak russian in the chat but dammit they can get on my nerves
In the woods, there lurks..
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
August 13 2012 09:12 GMT
#26179
On August 13 2012 18:06 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2012 17:42 solidbebe wrote:
On August 13 2012 17:08 Iplaythings wrote:
It isn't often you sympathize with someone banned, but damnit did this guy speak out for alot of the dota 2 community who plays on the european server ;_;
SilentchiLL was just temp banned for 2 days by Excalibur_Z.

That account was created on 2010-07-29 18:23:58 and had 491 posts.

Reason:
Russians.
I have 2 russian friends, I never had anything against them, so why are they trying to make me hate them?
So many of them refuse to speak english... so many of them fuck up badly, too many of them use the voicechat...
I always liked you russians, why do you do this to me? Why can't you just play on your own server if you don't want to or can't communicate with your teammates?


Nice. Hey let's not do this in the future, okay? Just a thought.

I assume that he made this as a thread for itself which I cannot see the point in but damnit does he speak of something that bothers ALOT of european dota players :-(

Yeah russians are fucking everywhere where a dota game is. Not saying anything against them though, just noting that in every lol/dota/sc2 custom dota map Ive played there were always a few russians.

I can't lie, most russians I meet completely refuse to cooperate if they don't want to, like it is amazing how many of them that blatantly refuse to make good picks just because they want to play that hero, like I just played 1 game since that post and I have a lineup of random AM, PL and pudge (I was the pudge and all of us randomed) then 1 guy picks tinker calls mid and the last guy just take bounty hunter.
We won the game miracolously but it was due to them walking into motm and hooks >.> but the pick phase was pretty typical of what happens with russian lastpicks. Maybe I just notice the random idiots that speak russian in the chat but dammit they can get on my nerves

I have to say, personally I've experienced the same. But then again you barely see a fraction of all russians playing so I cant really say russians in general refuse to cooperate. Anyways were going kinda off topic now so ill just leave it at that.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
August 13 2012 12:59 GMT
#26180
abl has devolved in to fuck russians thread.

nice
Prev 1 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 251
MaxPax 250
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7912
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_119
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes425
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .203
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX145
Mew2King68
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2186
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 46m
Replay Cast
8h 31m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.