• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:28
CEST 08:28
KST 15:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1116

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 28 2012 21:14 GMT
#22301
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans
In the woods, there lurks..
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 21:21:14
May 28 2012 21:20 GMT
#22302
On May 29 2012 06:14 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

I act the way I do because I already made a post about that ban on the same page quoting the post that got him banned:
On May 29 2012 03:11 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

SC2 WoL: 50$
Computer to run WoL on ultra: 1000$
Getting banned: Priceless
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 23:47 VoO wrote:
Nobody literally gives a shit about this. 2 out of 10 games I have obvious maphackers who even admitt using maphack. It doesn't matter because nobody ever got banned using external even if they admit it in the ingame chat. I developed my own maphack, used it and talked about to my opponents without hesitation. Nobody will ever get banned for using a maphack in SC2, that's the reality.

User was banned for this post.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 28 2012 21:37 GMT
#22303
On May 29 2012 06:20 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 06:14 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

I act the way I do because I already made a post about that ban on the same page quoting the post that got him banned:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 03:11 Cokefreak wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

SC2 WoL: 50$
Computer to run WoL on ultra: 1000$
Getting banned: Priceless
On May 28 2012 23:47 VoO wrote:
Nobody literally gives a shit about this. 2 out of 10 games I have obvious maphackers who even admitt using maphack. It doesn't matter because nobody ever got banned using external even if they admit it in the ingame chat. I developed my own maphack, used it and talked about to my opponents without hesitation. Nobody will ever get banned for using a maphack in SC2, that's the reality.

User was banned for this post.

I don't understand you, what's wrong with someone showing their gratitude to mods? Why only one person can comment on a ban?
wwww
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 21:46:32
May 28 2012 21:44 GMT
#22304
On May 29 2012 06:37 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 06:20 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:14 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

I act the way I do because I already made a post about that ban on the same page quoting the post that got him banned:
On May 29 2012 03:11 Cokefreak wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

SC2 WoL: 50$
Computer to run WoL on ultra: 1000$
Getting banned: Priceless
On May 28 2012 23:47 VoO wrote:
Nobody literally gives a shit about this. 2 out of 10 games I have obvious maphackers who even admitt using maphack. It doesn't matter because nobody ever got banned using external even if they admit it in the ingame chat. I developed my own maphack, used it and talked about to my opponents without hesitation. Nobody will ever get banned for using a maphack in SC2, that's the reality.

User was banned for this post.

I don't understand you, what's wrong with someone showing their gratitude to mods? Why only one person can comment on a ban?

Well you have a point.But to my defense I'm retardedly drunk at the moment, the time was 6:37 KST when I started typing this, it takes a while to make sure there are no typos.
Also I didn't intend that only one person can comment to a ban, rather I replied to the comment by Iplaythings:
Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 28 2012 21:53 GMT
#22305
On May 29 2012 06:44 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 06:37 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:20 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:14 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

I act the way I do because I already made a post about that ban on the same page quoting the post that got him banned:
On May 29 2012 03:11 Cokefreak wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

SC2 WoL: 50$
Computer to run WoL on ultra: 1000$
Getting banned: Priceless
On May 28 2012 23:47 VoO wrote:
Nobody literally gives a shit about this. 2 out of 10 games I have obvious maphackers who even admitt using maphack. It doesn't matter because nobody ever got banned using external even if they admit it in the ingame chat. I developed my own maphack, used it and talked about to my opponents without hesitation. Nobody will ever get banned for using a maphack in SC2, that's the reality.

User was banned for this post.

I don't understand you, what's wrong with someone showing their gratitude to mods? Why only one person can comment on a ban?

Well you have a point.But to my defense I'm retardedly drunk at the moment, the time was 6:37 KST when I started typing this, it takes a while to make sure there are no typos.
Also I didn't intend that only one person can comment to a ban, rather I replied to the comment by Iplaythings:
Show nested quote +
Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

Oh man, drunk posting on TL, something I haven't dared myself to (I might be a little TOO passionate about my opinions then xd)

In the woods, there lurks..
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 28 2012 22:02 GMT
#22306
On May 29 2012 06:53 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 06:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:37 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:20 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:14 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

I act the way I do because I already made a post about that ban on the same page quoting the post that got him banned:
On May 29 2012 03:11 Cokefreak wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

SC2 WoL: 50$
Computer to run WoL on ultra: 1000$
Getting banned: Priceless
On May 28 2012 23:47 VoO wrote:
Nobody literally gives a shit about this. 2 out of 10 games I have obvious maphackers who even admitt using maphack. It doesn't matter because nobody ever got banned using external even if they admit it in the ingame chat. I developed my own maphack, used it and talked about to my opponents without hesitation. Nobody will ever get banned for using a maphack in SC2, that's the reality.

User was banned for this post.

I don't understand you, what's wrong with someone showing their gratitude to mods? Why only one person can comment on a ban?

Well you have a point.But to my defense I'm retardedly drunk at the moment, the time was 6:37 KST when I started typing this, it takes a while to make sure there are no typos.
Also I didn't intend that only one person can comment to a ban, rather I replied to the comment by Iplaythings:
Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

Oh man, drunk posting on TL, something I haven't dared myself to (I might be a little TOO passionate about my opinions then xd)


Man drunk posting is the best, just ask JOJO about his recent drunk post
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 28 2012 23:48 GMT
#22307
On May 29 2012 07:02 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 06:53 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:44 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:37 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:20 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:14 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 29 2012 06:01 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 05:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

I love you, GMarshal.

You're pretty late to the party.

Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

I act the way I do because I already made a post about that ban on the same page quoting the post that got him banned:
On May 29 2012 03:11 Cokefreak wrote:
VoO was just banned by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-06-26 01:19:55 and had 277 posts.

Reason: Admitting to being a hacker! Even if blizzard doesn't ban you, we will!

SC2 WoL: 50$
Computer to run WoL on ultra: 1000$
Getting banned: Priceless
On May 28 2012 23:47 VoO wrote:
Nobody literally gives a shit about this. 2 out of 10 games I have obvious maphackers who even admitt using maphack. It doesn't matter because nobody ever got banned using external even if they admit it in the ingame chat. I developed my own maphack, used it and talked about to my opponents without hesitation. Nobody will ever get banned for using a maphack in SC2, that's the reality.

User was banned for this post.

I don't understand you, what's wrong with someone showing their gratitude to mods? Why only one person can comment on a ban?

Well you have a point.But to my defense I'm retardedly drunk at the moment, the time was 6:37 KST when I started typing this, it takes a while to make sure there are no typos.
Also I didn't intend that only one person can comment to a ban, rather I replied to the comment by Iplaythings:
Better late than never, you act like there is a run out date on bans

Oh man, drunk posting on TL, something I haven't dared myself to (I might be a little TOO passionate about my opinions then xd)


Man drunk posting is the best, just ask JOJO about his recent drunk post

more recent than the blog? or are you referring to his heartbearing blog?
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 00:16:45
May 28 2012 23:58 GMT
#22308
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340105#20
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340105&currentpage=2
This guy is funny. ^^ Thought you guys would appreciate it.
Moderator
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 29 2012 00:08 GMT
#22309
On May 29 2012 08:58 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340105#20
This guy is funny. ^^ Thought you guys would appreciate it.

dude, you're killing ESPORTS!
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 29 2012 00:19 GMT
#22310
On May 29 2012 08:58 NrGmonk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340105#20
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340105&currentpage=2
This guy is funny. ^^ Thought you guys would appreciate it.


Rofl, I read that one. It's easy to tell when a certain user just has a grudge against someone and attacks them baselessly.
memes are a dish best served dank
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 01:30:32
May 29 2012 01:30 GMT
#22311
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 03:50:29
May 29 2012 02:33 GMT
#22312
On May 29 2012 10:30 Praetorial wrote:
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.

Who isn't?
M Bison was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-27 18:02:04 and had 20 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I hate dumb people who get awesome names banned. Why can't more Polar Bear Underlings learn to use expendable names like TI900 or teedotizbackagainandagain or something?
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 29 2012 05:38 GMT
#22313
On May 29 2012 11:33 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 10:30 Praetorial wrote:
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.

Who isn't?
Show nested quote +
M Bison was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-27 18:02:04 and had 20 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I hate dumb people who get awesome names banned. Why can't more Polar Bear Underlings learn to use expendable names like TI900 or teedotizbackagainandagain or something?


rofl when I saw that name I actually got the suspicion he was a PBU, it's really a PBU name imo.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 29 2012 08:01 GMT
#22314
On May 29 2012 11:33 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 10:30 Praetorial wrote:
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.

Who isn't?
Show nested quote +
M Bison was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-27 18:02:04 and had 20 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I hate dumb people who get awesome names banned. Why can't more Polar Bear Underlings learn to use expendable names like TI900 or teedotizbackagainandagain or something?


For him the day he was banned from TL was the most important day of his life. For the ABL, it was Tuesday.
Liquipedia
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
May 29 2012 08:02 GMT
#22315
On May 29 2012 14:38 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 11:33 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 29 2012 10:30 Praetorial wrote:
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.

Who isn't?
M Bison was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-27 18:02:04 and had 20 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I hate dumb people who get awesome names banned. Why can't more Polar Bear Underlings learn to use expendable names like TI900 or teedotizbackagainandagain or something?


rofl when I saw that name I actually got the suspicion he was a PBU, it's really a PBU name imo.


Just a question. If you get permabanned, and then come back maybe years later after learning from your mistakes and maybe growing to become a better person, will you still get banned for being a PBU?

And first time posting in ABL thread! Finally worked up the courage after months of lurking.
Seizon Senryaku!
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 08:38:52
May 29 2012 08:34 GMT
#22316
On May 29 2012 17:01 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 11:33 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 29 2012 10:30 Praetorial wrote:
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.

Who isn't?
M Bison was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-27 18:02:04 and had 20 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I hate dumb people who get awesome names banned. Why can't more Polar Bear Underlings learn to use expendable names like TI900 or teedotizbackagainandagain or something?


For him the day he was banned from TL was the most important day of his life. For the ABL, it was Tuesday.

Does that make Antoine Chun Li?

Dem legs.

@Nohbrows
I reckon you'd be fine as long as you don't be a bad poster. Unless you are teedot/TI/GGNore/Combat/Charliemurphy, who are basically irredeemable.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
May 29 2012 08:42 GMT
#22317
On May 29 2012 04:57 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 04:53 KobraKay wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:36 solidbebe wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:22 Anacletus wrote:
On May 29 2012 03:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 03:28 flamewheel wrote:
you guys post a lot

wat

wat

wat


Wait....is it possible to be banned in the ABL thread? o.O

Then again a series of wat alone probably dont let you meet the criteria for a ban.

This thread is really good and has been so for looong :p thanks guys!


Did you miss page 1000? Or poor blubb on 997?


Nah I remember the page 1k stuff but I consider that or events leading to that special cases ^^
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 29 2012 08:48 GMT
#22318
On May 29 2012 17:42 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 04:57 JingleHell wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:53 KobraKay wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:36 solidbebe wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:22 Anacletus wrote:
On May 29 2012 03:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 03:28 flamewheel wrote:
you guys post a lot

wat

wat

wat


Wait....is it possible to be banned in the ABL thread? o.O

Then again a series of wat alone probably dont let you meet the criteria for a ban.

This thread is really good and has been so for looong :p thanks guys!


Did you miss page 1000? Or poor blubb on 997?


Nah I remember the page 1k stuff but I consider that or events leading to that special cases ^^


I agree, that was like the time we all got drunk and sang campfire songs then blacked out for 2 days/1 week.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 29 2012 09:09 GMT
#22319
On May 29 2012 17:48 Jisall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 17:42 KobraKay wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:57 JingleHell wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:53 KobraKay wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:36 solidbebe wrote:
On May 29 2012 04:22 Anacletus wrote:
On May 29 2012 03:32 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 29 2012 03:28 flamewheel wrote:
you guys post a lot

wat

wat

wat


Wait....is it possible to be banned in the ABL thread? o.O

Then again a series of wat alone probably dont let you meet the criteria for a ban.

This thread is really good and has been so for looong :p thanks guys!


Did you miss page 1000? Or poor blubb on 997?


Nah I remember the page 1k stuff but I consider that or events leading to that special cases ^^


I agree, that was like the time we all got drunk and sang campfire songs then blacked out for 2 days/1 week.

Ohh I got a special mention for my week off.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 29 2012 09:22 GMT
#22320
On May 29 2012 17:02 nohbrows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2012 14:38 solidbebe wrote:
On May 29 2012 11:33 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 29 2012 10:30 Praetorial wrote:
Monk gets my vote for being an awesome banling.

Who isn't?
M Bison was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-27 18:02:04 and had 20 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I hate dumb people who get awesome names banned. Why can't more Polar Bear Underlings learn to use expendable names like TI900 or teedotizbackagainandagain or something?


rofl when I saw that name I actually got the suspicion he was a PBU, it's really a PBU name imo.


Just a question. If you get permabanned, and then come back maybe years later after learning from your mistakes and maybe growing to become a better person, will you still get banned for being a PBU?

And first time posting in ABL thread! Finally worked up the courage after months of lurking.


Yeah, a lot of PBU's (like Blind-rawr :O! ) are allowed back after a while, kind of on probation to see if they've improved.

I guess maybe there's a few exceptions. GG.NoRe and a host of others have had enough chances.
memes are a dish best served dank
Prev 1 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto18
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0268
Happy147
Sick146
ViBE87
ceh932
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1256
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 32m
Patches Events
9h 32m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.