• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1021

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 14:02:05
May 02 2012 14:00 GMT
#20401
BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!

Good luck!
*edit: holy crap just realized that account was created on 2010... 17800 posts in 2 years!!
[TLMS] REBOOT
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 02 2012 14:00 GMT
#20402
I'm surprised it's only a 30 day ban. He's really taking it out on Intrigue...

Here are her contributions to the thread -
http://imgur.com/Hc23e
I do admit, calling her a faggot is just stooping down to her level, but this bitch is out of her fucking mind if she thinks that she's leading by example as a moderator while posting like this. I'm not saying she shouldn't be a moderator, but she definitely shouldn't be allowed to post on forums if this is the only way she's capable of conducting herself.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 14:02 GMT
#20403
On May 02 2012 23:00 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!

Good luck!
*edit: holy crap just realized that account was created on 2010... 17800 posts in 2 years!!


Why did he request the ban?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 02 2012 14:03 GMT
#20404
On May 02 2012 22:50 nooboon wrote:
Woke up to see 5 new pages of bans. Still a few more hours before the eastern cost of North America wakes up.


Well, maybe for the ones without jobs, the rest of us are awake. :D Sort of.

On May 02 2012 23:00 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!

Good luck!
*edit: holy crap just realized that account was create on 2010... 17800 posts in 2 years!!


What's more, I'm pretty sure this is actually his second acount lol.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 02 2012 14:03 GMT
#20405
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334162

There are silent bans? I never knew that.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 02 2012 14:06 GMT
#20406
On May 02 2012 12:26 1Eris1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 12:20 JBright wrote:


Destiny just keeps piling it on. Intrigue's first post in that thread wasn't even that bad.


For all the "doesn't give a fuck" it would appear Destiny gives a pretty big fuck about this situation.

IMO, just perm him already. What a freaking child. How people like that have fans is mind-boggling to me.



I read parts of that thread. His fans are immature, terrible posters for the most part. It's a reality show catering to the lowest denominator, kinda like watching the Kardashians or similar shows. TL would be a better site if they all went elsewhere or got permed.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 02 2012 14:08 GMT
#20407
On May 02 2012 23:00 chaoser wrote:
I'm surprised it's only a 30 day ban. He's really taking it out on Intrigue...

Show nested quote +
Here are her contributions to the thread -
http://imgur.com/Hc23e
I do admit, calling her a faggot is just stooping down to her level, but this bitch is out of her fucking mind if she thinks that she's leading by example as a moderator while posting like this. I'm not saying she shouldn't be a moderator, but she definitely shouldn't be allowed to post on forums if this is the only way she's capable of conducting herself.


Anyone else see some irony in Destiny of all people saying
she definitely shouldn't be allowed to post on forums if this is the only way she's capable of conducting herself.
?
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 02 2012 14:11 GMT
#20408
I do admit, calling her a faggot is just stooping down to her level, but this bitch is out of her fucking mind

I think this is the best part rofl.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 02 2012 14:13 GMT
#20409
On May 02 2012 23:03 iamperfection wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334162

There are silent bans? I never knew that.

Makes TL sound really 1984.

"First they came for the racists, and I didn't care, because I wasn't one.
Then they came for the ragers, and I didn't care, because I wasn't one.
Next they banned all the balance whiners, and I smiled, because I wasn't one.
Then they cleaned up the Random Pics Thread, and I didn't care, because I don't post there.
Then they also cleaned up the GoT TV thread, but I was ok, because I don't post spoilers.
Also they banned a lot of people from the Dota 2 Key Thread, but I had a lot of posts."

Choose your ending,
+ Show Spoiler +
Then they came for us in the ABL, and there was nobody left to spe-

+ Show Spoiler +
Then they purged all evil from Teamliquid. It was glorious.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 02 2012 14:15 GMT
#20410
On May 02 2012 23:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:03 iamperfection wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334162

There are silent bans? I never knew that.

Makes TL sound really 1984.

"First they came for the racists, and I didn't care, because I wasn't one.
Then they came for the ragers, and I didn't care, because I wasn't one.
Next they banned all the balance whiners, and I smiled, because I wasn't one.
Then they cleaned up the Random Pics Thread, and I didn't care, because I don't post there.
Then they also cleaned up the GoT TV thread, but I was ok, because I don't post spoilers.
Also they banned a lot of people from the Dota 2 Key Thread, but I had a lot of posts."

Choose your ending,
+ Show Spoiler +
Then they came for us in the ABL, and there was nobody left to spe-

+ Show Spoiler +
Then they purged all evil from Teamliquid. It was glorious.

Im more concerned for the missed opportunity for lol's
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 02 2012 14:15 GMT
#20411
Thick-skinned people don't write magnum opuses on reddit about how thick-skinned they are and how unfair the situation is and how they've been persecutanated by the persecutianatars.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
xwoGworwaTsx
Profile Joined April 2012
United States984 Posts
May 02 2012 14:19 GMT
#20412
On May 02 2012 23:00 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!

Good luck!
*edit: holy crap just realized that account was created on 2010... 17800 posts in 2 years!!

wow thats a lot of posts
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 14:24:41
May 02 2012 14:23 GMT
#20413
ahahahahahhaa I can't believe destiny still thinks intrigue's a girl.

It wouldn't be so bad weren't it for the fact that he's still harping on it. He was obviously hurt by being banned from TL, and feels it was unjustified. I try not to insult pro players (although I feel the term is applied too loosely sometimes, in SC2) at any time, but what a fucking child. He clearly has some growing up to do.

edit: Oh yeah, and Blindy is a PBU if i'm not mistaken, he mentions it every now and then (he also refuses to mention what the name of his previous account was). I suppose he attained his passion for mass-posting at that time.
memes are a dish best served dank
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 02 2012 14:26 GMT
#20414
desTINY doesn't really think that intrigue is a girl...it's more that all followers of mestiny now think that intrigue is a girl, which was the goal of destinie's trolling
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 14:32:31
May 02 2012 14:31 GMT
#20415
On May 02 2012 23:26 blubbdavid wrote:
desTINY doesn't really think that intrigue is a girl...it's more that all followers of mestiny now think that intrigue is a girl, which was the goal of destinie's trolling


i think you forgot desTEENY

ahahahahahhaa I can't believe destiny still thinks intrigue's a girl.

It wouldn't be so bad weren't it for the fact that he's still harping on it. He was obviously hurt by being banned from TL, and feels it was unjustified. I try not to insult pro players (although I feel the term is applied too loosely sometimes, in SC2) at any time, but what a fucking child. He clearly has some growing up to do.


yeah hes definitely got the whole arrogant hipster lashing out because his sacred ego has been bruised and his sense of self has been threatened thing going on. "What?! Some people don't buy what I'm selling? And those mean not-cool TL folks banned me? Outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!"
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 14:43:59
May 02 2012 14:42 GMT
#20416
On May 02 2012 23:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:13 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:03 iamperfection wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=334162

There are silent bans? I never knew that.

Makes TL sound really 1984.

"First they came for the racists, and I didn't care, because I wasn't one.
Then they came for the ragers, and I didn't care, because I wasn't one.
Next they banned all the balance whiners, and I smiled, because I wasn't one.
Then they cleaned up the Random Pics Thread, and I didn't care, because I don't post there.
Then they also cleaned up the GoT TV thread, but I was ok, because I don't post spoilers.
Also they banned a lot of people from the Dota 2 Key Thread, but I had a lot of posts."

Choose your ending,
+ Show Spoiler +
Then they came for us in the ABL, and there was nobody left to spe-

+ Show Spoiler +
Then they purged all evil from Teamliquid. It was glorious.

Im more concerned for the missed opportunity for lol's


Then they came for those in the LR threads, and I was glad that they were gone, but soon after their kidnapping the TL banlings who nabbed them got tired of their whooping and playguuuuing and promptly released them back into their natural habitat, the LR threads.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
May 02 2012 14:48 GMT
#20417
Isn't Destiny generally a girls name?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 02 2012 14:50 GMT
#20418
On May 02 2012 23:48 ShadeR wrote:
Isn't Destiny generally a girls name?

It's generally a strippers name.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 02 2012 14:58 GMT
#20419
On May 02 2012 23:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:48 ShadeR wrote:
Isn't Destiny generally a girls name?

It's generally a strippers name.

what about destiny's child?

but more seriously, can we talk about something other than destiny? 2 days ago i didn't care what he did with his time, or what he said on ladder. Now, he can't post on TL and i'd have to look him up on twitter to stumble on a link to his stream. I should be hearing less about him (or her) rather than more!

judging from the List, it seems that naniwa played GSL today?
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 02 2012 15:02 GMT
#20420
Pro player does get used way too loosely in SC2. It's like calling Paris Hilton a singer because she put out an album or Shaq a movie actor because of Kazaam. The "pro players" who are actually reality stars are just bringing in undesirable elements to the scene that likely has contributed to the increased number of bans in the past couple of years.

As the wise sage Charles Barkley said about Carlos Boozer last night, "If you're not playing well, it's not hating."
Prev 1 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft266
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft266
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 346
Stork 200
Leta 112
ggaemo 107
PianO 72
Hyuk 30
Bale 16
yabsab 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Westballz59
Mew2King9
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2129
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS50
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 45m
Online Event
5h 45m
FEL
10h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.