• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8125 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1020

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 02 2012 12:16 GMT
#20381
Without even checking SC2 tournament section, I somehow knew MVP and Naniwa must have played last night (against each other or not, just on the same night) because there were a series of throwaway account bans on the ABL. One about Naniwa sucking, other about MVP's cake. Haha!
[TLMS] REBOOT
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 02 2012 12:17 GMT
#20382
I suspect that a large number of stream viewers will not watch if it isnt available with a single click on the right bar. (not just destiny but I think its true for almost any stream)
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 02 2012 12:17 GMT
#20383
On May 02 2012 21:14 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:32 SolidMustard wrote:
On May 02 2012 18:19 TheKefka wrote:
I don't see why people would care if destiny gets banned,he never really posts on TL anyways.


because his stream was also unfeatured

So?There is a option under streams that lets you follow players and their streams when they are on.As far as I know it isn't affected by him being featured or not.So anyone that was regularly watching destiny is still watching.
Hes hardly going to loose a lot of viewers over this.


I suppose there's some amount of symbolic value in being banned from the most prominent foreign Starcraft community, as if he's being exiled away or something. A sense of justice, kind of.
memes are a dish best served dank
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
May 02 2012 12:17 GMT
#20384
On May 02 2012 21:16 OpticalShot wrote:
Without even checking SC2 tournament section, I somehow knew MVP and Naniwa must have played last night (against each other or not, just on the same night) because there were a series of throwaway account bans on the ABL. One about Naniwa sucking, other about MVP's cake. Haha!

It wasn't about MVP's cake, per se... but rather his taste for cheese :3
Writer:o
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 02 2012 12:20 GMT
#20385
I hope we don't start with the cheese puns.. Although i'm never one to brie-ze past the opportunity for a pun, it wouldn't be that grate.
memes are a dish best served dank
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 02 2012 12:22 GMT
#20386
On May 02 2012 21:11 PassiveAce wrote:
I would really like to know the difference in destiny's viewer numbers before and after the de-feature.

It is so rude of him to talk to girls like that :p


I don't care about his viewer numbers.

On a completely unrelated note:


[image loading]
p4NDemik

✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 12:28:04
May 02 2012 12:25 GMT
#20387
Im interested in them because I want to know the actual affect that those stream links have on an individual streamers viewer numbers.

If anyone has an answer i would love to know
(again, not necessarily destinies stream numbers but rather the viewers that streamers garner from having their names on the sidebar.)
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 02 2012 12:34 GMT
#20388
On May 02 2012 21:25 PassiveAce wrote:
Im interested in them because I want to know the actual affect that those stream links have on an individual streamers viewer numbers.

If anyone has an answer i would love to know
(again, not necessarily destinies stream numbers but rather the viewers that streamers garner from having their names on the sidebar.)


I would imagine that they have a significant effect, especially for newer streamers but for Destiny I think the effect won't be nearly as significant simply because of the fact that he has a strong core fan base (see Destiny thread).

I am sure he will use twitter and reddit as well to capitalize on this situation now and present himself as a martyr. I could imagine that the viewer numbers of his next stream will actually be higher than average just because people want to see if he keeps going on about TL.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 02 2012 12:40 GMT
#20389
On May 02 2012 18:48 Fencer710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 18:41 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 02 2012 15:43 Jisall wrote:

Motbob is great was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2012-04-30 13:27:55 and had 28 posts.

Reason: Am I?


This dude posted in teh ABL alot.
Fan, PBU or 1k poster troll account. I'm not sure which one it is lol.

I could have used this account.
Don't ever think of entering Holy Roman Mafia. (not you jisall)

The ABL has entered a new era. After the 7th generation of the ABL got banned en masse, motbob inofficially decided to rename this thread the "TL General Discussion", giving it free for next generation. And still, there are tiny voices of the older guards, complaining about the youth and their ignorance, digging out some of the gems that made entertained them in the good old times, when the ABL still was used as it was intended by it's creator. But today's children, ignorant of bread buns, need fast entertainment, scandals, voyeurism, jumping from Destiny to Idra back to Destiny, leaving the ABL veterans in the dust. Will there be reconciliation between the old and the new, the crusty and the fresh? Oh, a hamster.

LOL.

Hamsters are cute.

I used to keep Campbell's Dwarf Hamsters and Roborovskis. I can't import any to Australia though.
Roborovskis are the cutest and sweetest animals I have ever kept, like miniature vegetarian kittens that never bite and can be kept safely in a cage for most of the day - though I found that they tended to become quite agitated if not taken out and played with every day.



On May 02 2012 19:18 GraFx wrote:
Go home dirty waitu piggu.

GSL is for Koreans.

Nice ban by Plexa for this comment.

I missed the GSL today, but from the various cheesecake accounts I'm guessing that several of the games were quite short.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
May 02 2012 12:41 GMT
#20390
On May 02 2012 21:14 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 20:32 SolidMustard wrote:
On May 02 2012 18:19 TheKefka wrote:
I don't see why people would care if destiny gets banned,he never really posts on TL anyways.


because his stream was also unfeatured

So?There is a option under streams that lets you follow players and their streams when they are on.As far as I know it isn't affected by him being featured or not.So anyone that was regularly watching destiny is still watching.
Hes hardly going to loose a lot of viewers over this.


I obviously don't have access to any figures, but it seems pretty clear that being unfeatured will have a massive effect on his numbers. Sure, thre must be some viewers (maybe 20% ?) who use the option you mentionned, but why would people do it when they already see Destiny's stream precisely because it's featured. My estimate would be that this will lose him half his viewership, so it's kind of a big deal.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 13:02:59
May 02 2012 13:02 GMT
#20391
So you're saying that ending or seriously damaging someone's career for a one-line rage chat is a proportionate response?

I never said Destiny isn't responsible for his own actions; he is. But we as a community are each responsible for our actions in response, too, and I would argue that advocating the end of someone's career over this is disproportionate and wrong.


I'm not arguing that this actually will end his career. I'm saying that calling for his head is wrong. That doesn't absolve him of responsibility. That entire shitstorm started as a "lynch Destiny" party. Then he threw gas on it, but that's not the point. I was criticizing the fact that it was started as such; his response is irrelevant to my point, as is his ban.


The "end his career" stuff was entirely separate and unrelated to any of the mod actions. I was commenting on the lynch-mob tendencies of the community, not the mods. It was originally in response to someone complaining about the Destiny followers. I wasn't saying it was wrong to ban him, etc. I was saying it was wrong for people call for the ruining of his career, as well as noting the blood-lust that seems to come out at times like this.


Unfortunately you along with a lot of people didn't and apparently can't understand that the people who wanted to "end Destiny's career" were either trolls or genuine Destiny haters and that most of the people who had a serious opinion about the matter that was negative towards Destiny did no want to "end his career." By focusing on the trolls in order to discredit anyone who was not supportive of Destiny you just play into the trolls' hands by putting the focus on what they want the focus to be on.

I obviously don't have access to any figures, but it seems pretty clear that being unfeatured will have a massive effect on his numbers. Sure, thre must be some viewers (maybe 20% ?) who use the option you mentionned, but why would people do it when they already see Destiny's stream precisely because it's featured. My estimate would be that this will lose him half his viewership, so it's kind of a big deal.


Actually last night was the first time I brought up his stream in ages, I do mouse over it from time to time because I'm an information whore and his viewer numbers seemed consistent with what I'd seen before at that time of night (~12:30 a.m. EST, ~1500 viewers).
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
May 02 2012 13:24 GMT
#20392
On May 02 2012 17:54 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
Fenrax was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-01-04 09:57:33 and had 3442 posts.

Reason: Funny pics thread is not a place for arguing about forums.

glad to see this. the flamebait (sc2 vs bw) in the pic thread was as annoying as the religion debates.

here is the post:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136013&currentpage=817#16336

HAH I sent Fenrax a pm applauding him on that post before he was banned.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 02 2012 13:36 GMT
#20393
Justed logged in to see 55 new posts in this thread and 34 new bans. I was confused for a moment, then remembered the Destiny drama and GSL were yesterday. Fantastic.

`dunedain was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-04-12 23:07:40 and had 267 posts.

Reason: Not okay posting.


Didn't this guy just go down like last week? I remember schooling someone on elvish translation.

Chriscras was just temp banned for 2 days by boesthius.

That account was created on 2011-03-04 21:10:07 and had 1691 posts.

Reason:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MVP is garbage I hope his wrists break off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Unacceptable, especially in a fanclub page.


Well this was pretty unexpected from this guy. I haven't checked results from MvP last night, but I'm getting the feeling that the outcome has just been spoiled for me lol.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 02 2012 13:37 GMT
#20394
You can't break off what has already exploded.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 02 2012 13:44 GMT
#20395
On May 02 2012 21:11 PassiveAce wrote:
I would really like to know the difference in destiny's viewer numbers before and after the de-feature.

It is so rude of him to talk to girls like that :p


I actually have a serious detail on that: This is TL. People frequently get in trouble for sexism. This is sexism. To suggest that women require or deserve different treatment is wrong.

So it's either rude of him to talk to PEOPLE like that, or it isn't. Intrigue's gender should have nothing to do with it, except in the case of determining the offensiveness of gender-specific insults.

Not saying you should get in trouble for sexism, but I AM going to put it out there for people to think about. Remember, the mindset that women deserve special treatment or protection implies that they can't stick up for themselves. Which is just wrong.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 13:46:35
May 02 2012 13:46 GMT
#20396
I am 99% sure that intrigue is a dude, so im just making fun of destiny for not knowing that.

your point is well taken though.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 02 2012 13:48 GMT
#20397
Eh, either way. I guess I need to spend more time memorizing the vital stats of all the mods.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 02 2012 13:49 GMT
#20398
It doesnt matter, your point still stands regardless.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
nooboon
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2602 Posts
May 02 2012 13:50 GMT
#20399
Woke up to see 5 new pages of bans. Still a few more hours before the eastern cost of North America wakes up.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
May 02 2012 13:54 GMT
#20400
I'm late to the party but glad that TL took a stance.
ggaemo fan
Prev 1 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 185
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4670
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor677
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0328
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 4m
Online Event
8h 4m
FEL
13h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.