• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10093 users

Funny Quotes from TL's IRC Channel? - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 106 Next
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
August 01 2010 10:47 GMT
#1921
<Aciesethos> what website is that
<@pachi> www.delspenis.com
<@pachi> .au
<frequency> 404: Site cannot be found
<frequency> Oh.....

Ouch
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 03 2010 01:42 GMT
#1922
[19:40] <hiyam> Shauni: i thought you liked futa
[19:41] <Shauni> noooo I hate futa, the worst thing is that the futa boards are always merged with tentacle rape board
[19:41] <Shauni> so i have go through endless piles of futa shit
[19:41] <Shauni> to get my tentacle rape
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
August 03 2010 01:43 GMT
#1923
On August 03 2010 10:42 fusionsdf wrote:
[19:40] <hiyam> Shauni: i thought you liked futa
[19:41] <Shauni> noooo I hate futa, the worst thing is that the futa boards are always merged with tentacle rape board
[19:41] <Shauni> so i have go through endless piles of futa shit
[19:41] <Shauni> to get my tentacle rape


Thank you.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Sinborn
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States275 Posts
August 03 2010 04:28 GMT
#1924
On August 03 2010 10:42 fusionsdf wrote:
[19:40] <hiyam> Shauni: i thought you liked futa
[19:41] <Shauni> noooo I hate futa, the worst thing is that the futa boards are always merged with tentacle rape board
[19:41] <Shauni> so i have go through endless piles of futa shit
[19:41] <Shauni> to get my tentacle rape

First hand experience makes me laugh about this, except I have to wade through the tentacles to get to my futa.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 03 2010 16:49 GMT
#1925
I don't really look at porn anymore, but I don't really have a problem with either.
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 07:21:20
August 04 2010 07:01 GMT
#1926
In which a shocking discovery is made:

<HCO> wait lol
<HCO> you guys gave him a 2 day for posting an image macro of cho holding guns
<HCO> in a suicide thread
<HCO> idk, I'd have instapermed if I saw that :|
<+heyoka> hm i think i like a perm more too
<motbob> wait
<motbob> sTopDOingThat was just temp banned for 2 days.
<motbob> sTopDOingThat
<motbob> s T op DO ing T hat
<+heyoka> loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
ModeratorGood content always wins.
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
August 07 2010 18:19 GMT
#1927
<miseiler> I don't think APM is important during sex, really
<soniucmush> lol
<caval> it is
<soniucmush> its all in the micro
<KT|comeh> clearly you've never slept with anyone above D+ miseiler
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
August 09 2010 07:16 GMT
#1928
<nemahsys> I once spilled a litre of milk on a playstation
<KT|comeh> YES
<nemahsys> when I was like 16
<nemahsys> so I hung it up to dry
<anak|laptop> hahaha
<nemahsys> for 2 days
<KT|comeh> actually i think i did that once
<anak|laptop> did it work?
<nemahsys> and turned it on
<nemahsys> worked fine!
<Kerotan> My solution worked for a time
<KT|comeh> to my cousins sega x16
<nemahsys> original playstation was a beast
<KT|comeh> or 32 or whatever the number was
<Kerotan> the keys became unsticky
<KT|comeh> well, we did it together
<Kerotan> but then the monster dried again
<nemahsys> you are your cousin spilled "milk" together eh?
<nemahsys> sounds hot
<Kerotan> LOL
<KT|comeh> its a guy
<KT|comeh> :|
<KT|comeh> and i'm a guy.
<nemahsys> EVEN HOTTER!
<Kerotan> even hotter
<nemahsys> rofl
<KT|comeh> XD
<KT|comeh> we were like...11...
* KT|comeh covers eyes
<anak|laptop> i came
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
August 12 2010 15:56 GMT
#1929
[10:47:03] <QuickStriker> now im leaving to school on a bad minset
[10:47:05] <QuickStriker> mindset*
[10:47:13] <Kiante> stop being an emo
[10:47:15] <Kiante> problem solved
[10:47:19] <QuickStriker> no, I'm mad
[10:47:22] <QuickStriker> mad =/= emo
[10:47:28] <Tomo> You sound pretty emo, tbh
[10:47:31] <Gloop> sounds pretty emo to me
[10:47:34] <QuickStriker> mad that someone is ignorant
[10:47:42] <Milkis> QQ more QuickStriker
[10:47:44] <Tomo> Actually you sound like every teenage emo ever
[10:47:44] <Milkis> QQ more.
[10:47:45] <clowjs> now thats emo
[10:47:47] <Milkis> keekekekkekekeke
[10:47:48] <Kiante> emo tears
[10:48:05] <FaZe> Yeah, men don't have feelings
[10:48:20] <QuickStriker> blah, it's not worth it to waste my time in the likes of "that" person
[10:48:27] <Milkis> awwww i see QQing
[10:48:30] <Kiante> honestly you sound MORE emo now
[10:48:41] <Jacquerie> yup, that was very emo indeed
[10:48:45] <Milkis> you sound like a 7 year old pouting
[10:48:48] <clowjs> the world doesnt love him
[10:48:48] <Milkis> ^_^
[10:48:54] <Kiante> he probably has a camera
[10:48:57] <Kiante> and takes photos of shadows
[10:48:59] <Kiante> and feels sad
[10:49:02] <FaZe> I only read that 1 line, and im already convinced you're emo
[10:49:23] <Jacquerie> fifa?
[10:49:23] <QuickStriker> I like how internet has been derailed to this stage
[10:49:29] <QuickStriker> where 1 line = your life/fate
[10:49:57] <Milkis> aren't you going to be late to go to summer school QS
[10:50:00] <Kiante> QuickStriker: the more you QQ the more emo you look
[10:50:01] <Milkis> :3
[10:50:14] <clowjs> do you kiss boys too?
[10:50:15] <QuickStriker> Finals week
[10:50:22] <Tomo> Well QuickStriker, maybe if you explained more instead of emo'ing, w'd have sympathy
[10:50:33] <QuickStriker> I never considering anything I said as QQing or being emo
[10:50:34] <Kiante> GUYS HE"S UPSET
[10:50:35] <Kiante> OK?
[10:50:37] <QuickStriker> you want to see me qq or emo for real?
[10:50:37] <Tomo> But so far you've just said "baww that person doesn't like me"
[10:50:43] <Kiante> HE"S ALLOWED TO BE UPSET
[10:50:45] <QuickStriker> I'll show you what qq and emo means
[10:50:55] <FaZe> That sounds really emo
[10:50:56] <Milkis> oh are you gonna make another blog post
[10:50:56] <Milkis> :3
[10:50:57] <Kiante> wow classic emo line there
[10:51:00] * Tomo braces himself.
[10:51:03] <QuickStriker> OMG, I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE THIS SOME ASSHOLE IS SO STUPID AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING I SAID
[10:51:04] <Kiante> maybe he's trolling
[10:51:04] <QuickStriker> that's QQ
[10:51:06] <QuickStriker> now for emoing
[10:51:09] <clowjs> just get to the point, emoboy
[10:51:11] <Tomo> No, that's rage
[10:51:14] <Nyovne> oh god dammit
[10:51:15] <Kiante> yeah now he's trolling
[10:51:17] <Nyovne> QS QQing again
[10:51:20] <QuickStriker> ....
[10:51:23] <clowjs> what'd you expect
[10:51:28] <QuickStriker> you want me to do it again?
[10:51:34] <QuickStriker> I'm showing you the difference
[10:51:39] <QuickStriker> of when I really QQ and when I don't
[10:51:40] <Milkis> this is kinda funny
[10:51:41] <Milkis> rofl
[10:51:47] <Jacquerie> QuickStriker: please grow some balls. please.
[10:51:54] <Kiante> i really think he's just trolling now
[10:52:00] <Nyovne> whats the problem now
[10:52:03] <Nyovne> offended by boobs?
[10:52:04] <Kiante> noone can be this blindly emo
[10:52:15] <clowjs> we dont know, he's only cried for now
[10:52:15] <Tomo> His mind is very complicated though
[10:52:18] <clowjs> no explaining
[10:52:23] <Tomo> Or whatever he said
[10:52:24] <Kiante> VERY COMPLICATED
[10:52:25] <Milkis> Tomo: no one could ever, ever, understand him
[10:52:33] <Milkis> Tomo: he's just a complicated, fragile little snowflake
[10:52:38] <Kiante> hahaha
[10:52:45] <Tomo> I'm not even being funny, he actually said that a few pages up
[10:52:47] <QuickStriker> Get a gf and then we'll talk
[10:52:47] <Jacquerie> offended by boobs? that's something I've never planned to see
[10:52:50] <QuickStriker> I'm done, see ya!
[10:52:54] <Milkis> looooool
[10:52:55] <Milkis> hahahahahaha
[10:52:56] * QuickStriker has quit (Signed off)
[10:52:56] <Milkis> he went there
[10:52:58] <Kiante> emoooooooooo
[10:53:08] <FaZe> Hahahaha
[10:53:10] <Tomo> Yes, because none of us has a girlfriend
[10:53:12] <Nyovne> freeedoommm
[10:53:12] <Tomo> Actually
[10:53:14] <Milkis> posting this in funny irc log thread
[10:53:22] <Tomo> Most of us are starcraft players so maybe he's onto something there :p
[10:53:30] <Kiante> theres a funny irc log?????????????????????
[10:53:31] <Kiante> link
[10:53:34] <Kiante> like, right now
[10:53:34] <FaZe> Harassment is funny!
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
August 12 2010 16:01 GMT
#1930
On August 13 2010 00:56 Milkis wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[10:47:03] <QuickStriker> now im leaving to school on a bad minset
[10:47:05] <QuickStriker> mindset*
[10:47:13] <Kiante> stop being an emo
[10:47:15] <Kiante> problem solved
[10:47:19] <QuickStriker> no, I'm mad
[10:47:22] <QuickStriker> mad =/= emo
[10:47:28] <Tomo> You sound pretty emo, tbh
[10:47:31] <Gloop> sounds pretty emo to me
[10:47:34] <QuickStriker> mad that someone is ignorant
[10:47:42] <Milkis> QQ more QuickStriker
[10:47:44] <Tomo> Actually you sound like every teenage emo ever
[10:47:44] <Milkis> QQ more.
[10:47:45] <clowjs> now thats emo
[10:47:47] <Milkis> keekekekkekekeke
[10:47:48] <Kiante> emo tears
[10:48:05] <FaZe> Yeah, men don't have feelings
[10:48:20] <QuickStriker> blah, it's not worth it to waste my time in the likes of "that" person
[10:48:27] <Milkis> awwww i see QQing
[10:48:30] <Kiante> honestly you sound MORE emo now
[10:48:41] <Jacquerie> yup, that was very emo indeed
[10:48:45] <Milkis> you sound like a 7 year old pouting
[10:48:48] <clowjs> the world doesnt love him
[10:48:48] <Milkis> ^_^
[10:48:54] <Kiante> he probably has a camera
[10:48:57] <Kiante> and takes photos of shadows
[10:48:59] <Kiante> and feels sad
[10:49:02] <FaZe> I only read that 1 line, and im already convinced you're emo
[10:49:23] <Jacquerie> fifa?
[10:49:23] <QuickStriker> I like how internet has been derailed to this stage
[10:49:29] <QuickStriker> where 1 line = your life/fate
[10:49:57] <Milkis> aren't you going to be late to go to summer school QS
[10:50:00] <Kiante> QuickStriker: the more you QQ the more emo you look
[10:50:01] <Milkis> :3
[10:50:14] <clowjs> do you kiss boys too?
[10:50:15] <QuickStriker> Finals week
[10:50:22] <Tomo> Well QuickStriker, maybe if you explained more instead of emo'ing, w'd have sympathy
[10:50:33] <QuickStriker> I never considering anything I said as QQing or being emo
[10:50:34] <Kiante> GUYS HE"S UPSET
[10:50:35] <Kiante> OK?
[10:50:37] <QuickStriker> you want to see me qq or emo for real?
[10:50:37] <Tomo> But so far you've just said "baww that person doesn't like me"
[10:50:43] <Kiante> HE"S ALLOWED TO BE UPSET
[10:50:45] <QuickStriker> I'll show you what qq and emo means
[10:50:55] <FaZe> That sounds really emo
[10:50:56] <Milkis> oh are you gonna make another blog post
[10:50:56] <Milkis> :3
[10:50:57] <Kiante> wow classic emo line there
[10:51:00] * Tomo braces himself.
[10:51:03] <QuickStriker> OMG, I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE THIS SOME ASSHOLE IS SO STUPID AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING I SAID
[10:51:04] <Kiante> maybe he's trolling
[10:51:04] <QuickStriker> that's QQ
[10:51:06] <QuickStriker> now for emoing
[10:51:09] <clowjs> just get to the point, emoboy
[10:51:11] <Tomo> No, that's rage
[10:51:14] <Nyovne> oh god dammit
[10:51:15] <Kiante> yeah now he's trolling
[10:51:17] <Nyovne> QS QQing again
[10:51:20] <QuickStriker> ....
[10:51:23] <clowjs> what'd you expect
[10:51:28] <QuickStriker> you want me to do it again?
[10:51:34] <QuickStriker> I'm showing you the difference
[10:51:39] <QuickStriker> of when I really QQ and when I don't
[10:51:40] <Milkis> this is kinda funny
[10:51:41] <Milkis> rofl
[10:51:47] <Jacquerie> QuickStriker: please grow some balls. please.
[10:51:54] <Kiante> i really think he's just trolling now
[10:52:00] <Nyovne> whats the problem now
[10:52:03] <Nyovne> offended by boobs?
[10:52:04] <Kiante> noone can be this blindly emo
[10:52:15] <clowjs> we dont know, he's only cried for now
[10:52:15] <Tomo> His mind is very complicated though
[10:52:18] <clowjs> no explaining
[10:52:23] <Tomo> Or whatever he said
[10:52:24] <Kiante> VERY COMPLICATED
[10:52:25] <Milkis> Tomo: no one could ever, ever, understand him
[10:52:33] <Milkis> Tomo: he's just a complicated, fragile little snowflake
[10:52:38] <Kiante> hahaha
[10:52:45] <Tomo> I'm not even being funny, he actually said that a few pages up
[10:52:47] <QuickStriker> Get a gf and then we'll talk
[10:52:47] <Jacquerie> offended by boobs? that's something I've never planned to see
[10:52:50] <QuickStriker> I'm done, see ya!
[10:52:54] <Milkis> looooool
[10:52:55] <Milkis> hahahahahaha
[10:52:56] * QuickStriker has quit (Signed off)
[10:52:56] <Milkis> he went there
[10:52:58] <Kiante> emoooooooooo
[10:53:08] <FaZe> Hahahaha
[10:53:10] <Tomo> Yes, because none of us has a girlfriend
[10:53:12] <Nyovne> freeedoommm
[10:53:12] <Tomo> Actually
[10:53:14] <Milkis> posting this in funny irc log thread
[10:53:22] <Tomo> Most of us are starcraft players so maybe he's onto something there :p
[10:53:30] <Kiante> theres a funny irc log?????????????????????
[10:53:31] <Kiante> link
[10:53:34] <Kiante> like, right now
[10:53:34] <FaZe> Harassment is funny!

Sure, embarrass yourself even more. Thanks for this, now I can use it as a reference of you.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
August 12 2010 16:06 GMT
#1931
LOLLLLL and it gets even MORE emo
Writer
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
August 12 2010 16:10 GMT
#1932
On August 13 2010 01:06 Kiante wrote:
LOLLLLL and it gets even MORE emo

<3 quickstriker!
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
Parny
Profile Joined July 2010
France1 Post
August 14 2010 00:56 GMT
#1933
<Teferi__> I have an idea
<Teferi__> how about... we make this unit
<Teferi__> than attacks ONLY while burrowed
<Teferi__> perhaps in some kind of line?
<hua> teferi, that unit seems like it would just lurk around until it saw something to kill
<aGu|clow> Teferi__ interesting...
<Teferi__> I dunno... would need some kind of tech for it
<Poring_> Teferi__: Possibly it could morph from one of the units
<Teferi__> Great idea poring!
<Teferi__> man.. blizz will love this one!
<Poring_> yes!
<aGu|clow> you guys should be hired
<Poring_> how do you know THAT I AM NOT ALREADY HIRED BY BLIZZ?
<Poring_> *dramatic music*
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-14 02:20:17
August 14 2010 02:20 GMT
#1934
--- Nuked ---
TeabagInsurance
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada320 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-16 10:56:21
August 16 2010 10:54 GMT
#1935
* Nyovne slaps Pholon around a bit with a large trout
* _r3D_KAIKOO^-^ steals the trout and releases it back into the sea. Saved 785 trouts.
=-= Mode #teamliquid +o Nyovne by Q
<Pholon> Nyo
<frus> only dinhosaurs do
<Pholon> ima ask car tonight
* Nyovne slaps _r3D_KAIKOO^-^ around a bit with a large trout
* _r3D_KAIKOO^-^ steals the trout and releases it back into the sea. Saved 786 trouts.
<Pholon> we going saturday?
=-= Mode #teamliquid +b *!*@237-242-96-87.cust.blixtvik.se by Nyovne
=-= _r3D_KAIKOO^-^ was booted from #teamliquid by Q (Banned.)

Calling P.E.T.A now.
Tired of getting teabagged? Get your teabag insurance today!
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
August 16 2010 20:44 GMT
#1936
On August 14 2010 11:20 boesthius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2010 00:56 Milkis wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[10:47:03] <QuickStriker> now im leaving to school on a bad minset
[10:47:05] <QuickStriker> mindset*
[10:47:13] <Kiante> stop being an emo
[10:47:15] <Kiante> problem solved
[10:47:19] <QuickStriker> no, I'm mad
[10:47:22] <QuickStriker> mad =/= emo
[10:47:28] <Tomo> You sound pretty emo, tbh
[10:47:31] <Gloop> sounds pretty emo to me
[10:47:34] <QuickStriker> mad that someone is ignorant
[10:47:42] <Milkis> QQ more QuickStriker
[10:47:44] <Tomo> Actually you sound like every teenage emo ever
[10:47:44] <Milkis> QQ more.
[10:47:45] <clowjs> now thats emo
[10:47:47] <Milkis> keekekekkekekeke
[10:47:48] <Kiante> emo tears
[10:48:05] <FaZe> Yeah, men don't have feelings
[10:48:20] <QuickStriker> blah, it's not worth it to waste my time in the likes of "that" person
[10:48:27] <Milkis> awwww i see QQing
[10:48:30] <Kiante> honestly you sound MORE emo now
[10:48:41] <Jacquerie> yup, that was very emo indeed
[10:48:45] <Milkis> you sound like a 7 year old pouting
[10:48:48] <clowjs> the world doesnt love him
[10:48:48] <Milkis> ^_^
[10:48:54] <Kiante> he probably has a camera
[10:48:57] <Kiante> and takes photos of shadows
[10:48:59] <Kiante> and feels sad
[10:49:02] <FaZe> I only read that 1 line, and im already convinced you're emo
[10:49:23] <Jacquerie> fifa?
[10:49:23] <QuickStriker> I like how internet has been derailed to this stage
[10:49:29] <QuickStriker> where 1 line = your life/fate
[10:49:57] <Milkis> aren't you going to be late to go to summer school QS
[10:50:00] <Kiante> QuickStriker: the more you QQ the more emo you look
[10:50:01] <Milkis> :3
[10:50:14] <clowjs> do you kiss boys too?
[10:50:15] <QuickStriker> Finals week
[10:50:22] <Tomo> Well QuickStriker, maybe if you explained more instead of emo'ing, w'd have sympathy
[10:50:33] <QuickStriker> I never considering anything I said as QQing or being emo
[10:50:34] <Kiante> GUYS HE"S UPSET
[10:50:35] <Kiante> OK?
[10:50:37] <QuickStriker> you want to see me qq or emo for real?
[10:50:37] <Tomo> But so far you've just said "baww that person doesn't like me"
[10:50:43] <Kiante> HE"S ALLOWED TO BE UPSET
[10:50:45] <QuickStriker> I'll show you what qq and emo means
[10:50:55] <FaZe> That sounds really emo
[10:50:56] <Milkis> oh are you gonna make another blog post
[10:50:56] <Milkis> :3
[10:50:57] <Kiante> wow classic emo line there
[10:51:00] * Tomo braces himself.
[10:51:03] <QuickStriker> OMG, I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE BECAUSE THIS SOME ASSHOLE IS SO STUPID AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING I SAID
[10:51:04] <Kiante> maybe he's trolling
[10:51:04] <QuickStriker> that's QQ
[10:51:06] <QuickStriker> now for emoing
[10:51:09] <clowjs> just get to the point, emoboy
[10:51:11] <Tomo> No, that's rage
[10:51:14] <Nyovne> oh god dammit
[10:51:15] <Kiante> yeah now he's trolling
[10:51:17] <Nyovne> QS QQing again
[10:51:20] <QuickStriker> ....
[10:51:23] <clowjs> what'd you expect
[10:51:28] <QuickStriker> you want me to do it again?
[10:51:34] <QuickStriker> I'm showing you the difference
[10:51:39] <QuickStriker> of when I really QQ and when I don't
[10:51:40] <Milkis> this is kinda funny
[10:51:41] <Milkis> rofl
[10:51:47] <Jacquerie> QuickStriker: please grow some balls. please.
[10:51:54] <Kiante> i really think he's just trolling now
[10:52:00] <Nyovne> whats the problem now
[10:52:03] <Nyovne> offended by boobs?
[10:52:04] <Kiante> noone can be this blindly emo
[10:52:15] <clowjs> we dont know, he's only cried for now
[10:52:15] <Tomo> His mind is very complicated though
[10:52:18] <clowjs> no explaining
[10:52:23] <Tomo> Or whatever he said
[10:52:24] <Kiante> VERY COMPLICATED
[10:52:25] <Milkis> Tomo: no one could ever, ever, understand him
[10:52:33] <Milkis> Tomo: he's just a complicated, fragile little snowflake
[10:52:38] <Kiante> hahaha
[10:52:45] <Tomo> I'm not even being funny, he actually said that a few pages up
[10:52:47] <QuickStriker> Get a gf and then we'll talk
[10:52:47] <Jacquerie> offended by boobs? that's something I've never planned to see
[10:52:50] <QuickStriker> I'm done, see ya!
[10:52:54] <Milkis> looooool
[10:52:55] <Milkis> hahahahahaha
[10:52:56] * QuickStriker has quit (Signed off)
[10:52:56] <Milkis> he went there
[10:52:58] <Kiante> emoooooooooo
[10:53:08] <FaZe> Hahahaha
[10:53:10] <Tomo> Yes, because none of us has a girlfriend
[10:53:12] <Nyovne> freeedoommm
[10:53:12] <Tomo> Actually
[10:53:14] <Milkis> posting this in funny irc log thread
[10:53:22] <Tomo> Most of us are starcraft players so maybe he's onto something there :p
[10:53:30] <Kiante> theres a funny irc log?????????????????????
[10:53:31] <Kiante> link
[10:53:34] <Kiante> like, right now
[10:53:34] <FaZe> Harassment is funny!

this is pretty unnecessary, and not even funny

imo


I agree with boes, it was just plain immature from both sides of the camp. Reminded me why I don't use #teamliquid anymore.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
August 23 2010 11:17 GMT
#1937
[13:15] did anyone else get annoyed by Day9's Uhuh Uhuh all the time this weekend?
[13:16] uhuh
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
September 07 2010 02:42 GMT
#1938
It's not from IRC, it's from my stream history, but I just looked back and really liked this.

4:14 AM ozymandias : what's sc?
4:14 AM Notoria : Starcraft.
4:14 AM hua : it's like chess but with guns
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
September 07 2010 02:48 GMT
#1939
On August 23 2010 20:17 Pholon wrote:
[13:15] <TNZe> did anyone else get annoyed by Day9's Uhuh Uhuh all the time this weekend?
[13:16] <xlo^milkflow> uhuh


XD
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-18 14:11:03
September 18 2010 14:10 GMT
#1940
Hahahahahaha:


[16:10]<Excludos> lol. Naniwa didn't show?
[16:10]* MYM|NaNi (~MYMNaNi@217.243.249.10) has joined #TLOpen
[16:10]<MYM|NaNi> admin
[16:10]<MYM|NaNi> !!!
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1033
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.