• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:11
CEST 00:11
KST 07:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11035 users

Funny Quotes from TL's IRC Channel? - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 106 Next
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-29 15:22:55
October 29 2009 15:17 GMT
#1681
[16:13] <FragKrag> fucking SAT
[16:13] <FragKrag> FUCK
[16:13] <Julmust[D]> lol
[16:13] <@MONKEYMASHER> lol
[16:14] <FragKrag> why couldn't it just b out of 1600
[16:14] <@MONKEYMASHER> LOL fragkrag
[16:14] <FragKrag> AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[16:14] <FragKrag> why does writing exist
[16:14] <Pholon> SAYS THE MAN IN A CHATBOX
[16:14] <Pholon> OMFG
[16:14] <Pholon> IRONY
[16:14] <Pholon> KILLING ME
[16:14] <FragKrag> FUCK
[16:14] <FragKrag> LOL
[16:14] <@MONKEYMASHER> lol
[16:14] <Pholon> Ardghdh
[16:14] <Pholon> Sdfafgfghfdfafgftgs
[16:14] <Pholon> SAFKMSFGA


edit: yeah its not funny but I had to put something down for this week plus making fun of FragKrag is always good. Nothing to do about it.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
October 29 2009 16:48 GMT
#1682
Lol, I thought it was pretty humerous.
Life?
LeperKahn
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Romania1852 Posts
October 29 2009 16:54 GMT
#1683
Wat I haven't gotten my results back... :\
CJ Entusman #14 • http://soundcloud.com/discodinosaur • https://discosaur.bandcamp.com/
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
October 29 2009 17:27 GMT
#1684
<randomftw> winrar is such a wuss...
<randomftw> "Uh, hey. 40 day evaluation period is up... could you buy me? No? Well I'll just ask again tomorrow..."

Some good quotes so far.
/obligatory haiku
(Just because I can.)
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 02 2009 15:27 GMT
#1685
[16:23] <deekay|away> we got really shitfaced at a party
[16:23] <deekay|away> then the next morning i get a text
[16:23] <deekay|away> 'my ass hurts...'
[16:23] <@Nyovne> haha
[16:23] <deekay|away> i reply 'well, when we woke up, you said not to tell you what happened last night. i guess i wasn't the one to tell you.'
[16:24] <@vGl-RaGe> looool
[16:24] <deekay|away> high5
[16:24] <@Nyovne> o/
[16:24] <@Nyovne> hahaha
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-04 11:03:17
November 04 2009 07:55 GMT
#1686
[11:11] <OverlordPrime> damn,I want to watch both of these games
[11:11] <Nyovne> so I fucked my gf in the ass a few nights back, and afterwards I went like "damn I should plant a flag on your ass" and she replied
[11:11] <Nyovne> "well you already planted the pole"
[11:11] <Nyovne> I died laughing
[11:11] <Nyovne> srsly
[11:11] <Nyovne> haha
[11:12] <Nyovne> esp cause it was the night after scot
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
November 04 2009 23:01 GMT
#1687
God bless vent:

Pholon: Oh you mean GIFS, not GIFTS
NeverGG: Well duh
Pholon: Pfft, how am I supposed to hear when you don't pronounce ts half the time
NeverGG: I do no' do that!
Pholon: You just did...
NeverGG: ...
Pholon: Say "waterbottle"
NeverGG: wa'erbo'le...
Pholon: ...
NeverGG: Oh my god I dooo!
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 04 2009 23:43 GMT
#1688
Damn limeys.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
November 05 2009 00:38 GMT
#1689
I love how we share similar experiences together Kris thousands of miles away nearly simultaneously.
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-06 09:37:25
November 06 2009 06:51 GMT
#1690
[07:48:22] you should go visit some cultural stuff
[07:48:28] on your last day
[07:48:28] ^^
[07:48:46] <@zatic> hm yeah I'll drive by some on my way to the airport I am sure

also:
[10:35:16] i just raped some dude
[10:35:18] felt good
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 07 2009 23:46 GMT
#1691
[00:44] <Pholon> keit
[00:44] <keit> Pholon?
[00:44] <Pholon> can you get us CJ vs MBC game 4 vod link
[00:44] <keit> no
[00:44] <keit> i dont even know what that is
[00:44] * Pholon licks keit
[00:44] <Pholon> how about now?
[00:44] <keit> you nyovne poser
[00:44] <keit> ;d
[00:44] <Pholon> :/
[00:44] <FragKrag> lol gg
[00:44] <Nyovne> word
[00:45] <Nyovne> noone licks like I do
[00:45] <Pholon> noone licks like Nyo, I know
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 08 2009 05:55 GMT
#1692
On November 06 2009 15:51 Julmust wrote:
[07:48:22] <lilsusie> you should go visit some cultural stuff
[07:48:28] <lilsusie> on your last day
[07:48:28] <lilsusie> ^^
[07:48:46] <@zatic> hm yeah I'll drive by some on my way to the airport I am sure

also:
[10:35:16] <Lee-Scara-Jay> i just raped some dude
[10:35:18] <Lee-Scara-Jay> felt good


being out of context is a bad thing
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
November 08 2009 13:03 GMT
#1693
On November 06 2009 15:51 Julmust wrote:
[07:48:22] <lilsusie> you should go visit some cultural stuff
[07:48:28] <lilsusie> on your last day
[07:48:28] <lilsusie> ^^
[07:48:46] <@zatic> hm yeah I'll drive by some on my way to the airport I am sure

also:
[10:35:16] <Lee-Scara-Jay> i just raped some dude
[10:35:18] <Lee-Scara-Jay> felt good


LOL
sAviOr...
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-09 07:38:52
November 09 2009 07:38 GMT
#1694
<ruskie> i LOL'D http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/43/mspaintoverthecliff.png
<ruskie> hHHAGHAHAHAA
<ruskie> fucking crackling me up
<@riptide> adrenal glands?
<ruskie> yea
<Lee-Scara-Jay> haha
<ruskie> le drrugs

i thought this was ok
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 11 2009 18:58 GMT
#1695
[19:53] <@littlechava> i had a really fucked up dream last night
[19:54] <@deekay|> oh really
[19:54] <@littlechava> i was playing a zvz
[19:54] <@littlechava> i went 12 hatch he went 9 pool
[19:54] <@littlechava> so i had to cancel my hatch and sunk up
[19:54] <@littlechava> then he exped before me
[19:54] <@littlechava> and made spores
[19:54] <@littlechava> and went mass queen
[19:54] <@littlechava> and to broodling me
[19:54] <@littlechava> i didnt get to the end of the game in the dream
[19:55] <@littlechava> but i was playing lastshadow
[19:55] <@littlechava> so humiliating
[19:55] <@deekay|> ....
[19:55] <@littlechava> dunno how i knew it was him
[19:55] <@littlechava> i just did
[19:55] <@littlechava> worst nightmare i've ever had
[19:56] <@Nyovne> just
[19:56] <@deekay|> quit sc
[19:56] <@Nyovne> wow

ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
UCD2
Profile Joined January 2009
United States109 Posts
November 11 2009 23:04 GMT
#1696
On November 12 2009 03:58 Nyovne wrote:
[19:53] <@littlechava> i had a really fucked up dream last night
[19:54] <@deekay|> oh really
[19:54] <@littlechava> i was playing a zvz
[19:54] <@littlechava> i went 12 hatch he went 9 pool
[19:54] <@littlechava> so i had to cancel my hatch and sunk up
[19:54] <@littlechava> then he exped before me
[19:54] <@littlechava> and made spores
[19:54] <@littlechava> and went mass queen
[19:54] <@littlechava> and to broodling me
[19:54] <@littlechava> i didnt get to the end of the game in the dream
[19:55] <@littlechava> but i was playing lastshadow
[19:55] <@littlechava> so humiliating
[19:55] <@deekay|> ....
[19:55] <@littlechava> dunno how i knew it was him
[19:55] <@littlechava> i just did
[19:55] <@littlechava> worst nightmare i've ever had
[19:56] <@Nyovne> just
[19:56] <@deekay|> quit sc
[19:56] <@Nyovne> wow



should take a break from sc
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
November 11 2009 23:31 GMT
#1697
But then LastShadow wins...
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 15 2009 18:41 GMT
#1698
[19:29] <@Nyovne> WATCH OUT FRAGKRAG
[19:29] <@Nyovne> DUCK!!!
[19:29] <FragKrag> wat
[19:29] <@Nyovne> dude didnt you see that monkey crapping in his hand
[19:29] <@Nyovne> he was ready to fling it right at your left eye
[19:30] <@Nyovne> but then deekay| walked around that corner and got it instead
[19:30] <FragKrag> i have no left eye
[19:32] <deekay|> .....
[19:32] <deekay|> i would never
[19:32] <deekay|> get hit with poo
[19:34] <Pholon> its true
[19:34] <Pholon> you're a great dodger
[19:35] <@Nyovne> haha nice one vincent
[19:37] <Chaz> lol pholon
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 19 2009 10:44 GMT
#1699
<[UCF]Whiplash> who is that girl in woojin stars shirt?
<Lee-Scara-Jay> crazyhydra
<[UCF]Whiplash> wait
<[UCF]Whiplash> OH
<[UCF]Whiplash> LOL

:D
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 20 2009 08:52 GMT
#1700
[09:52] <DoctorHelvetica> you should print out my fanfic
[09:52] <DoctorHelvetica> and show kwanro
[09:52] <DoctorHelvetica> you guys will bond
[09:52] <DoctorHelvetica> yeah like romeo and juliet
[09:52] <NeverGG_> I don't want to be his friend
[09:52] <NeverGG_> he plays for woongjin!
[09:52] <NeverGG_> I have standards!

lol no u dont!
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 132
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5033
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2484
Liquid`RaSZi1948
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee201
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
OSC
49m
Replay Cast
49m
OSC
13h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.