• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

[SPL] Seoul TL Meet-up - Grand Final - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
April 08 2012 06:48 GMT
#141
Guys, PLEASE TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES, try to capture the atmosphere and everything (crowds, players, etc). Thanks a lot <3 Hope you guys have the best time

PS. Kona is a boss for getting priority seating for TL
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 08 2012 06:58 GMT
#142
See ya'll soon <3 I'm bringing my camera haha :D
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
April 08 2012 10:06 GMT
#143
Any chance someone can tell me how to get to the stadium from exit 7?
aka Moletrap
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
April 08 2012 10:13 GMT
#144
Ooooh shit I went to the wrong station lol

Are people doing something after?
aka Moletrap
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 13:19:18
April 08 2012 13:19 GMT
#145
ops, wrong thread
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
April 08 2012 15:17 GMT
#146
On April 08 2012 19:13 Moletrap wrote:
Ooooh shit I went to the wrong station lol

Are people doing something after?


ended at midnight, everyone went home
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
April 08 2012 15:46 GMT
#147
great time guys, really fun finals - thanks kona for the great seats
we should meet up for drinks or something sometime
Writerman what
Naoned
Profile Joined April 2011
France19 Posts
April 08 2012 16:10 GMT
#148
Thx everybody, it was soooo nice. I don't think I'll be able to upload all the videos I've recorded in the next days, but as soon as it's done, I'll let you know the link to get them
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 16:40:00
April 08 2012 16:38 GMT
#149
On April 09 2012 00:17 zeehar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2012 19:13 Moletrap wrote:
Ooooh shit I went to the wrong station lol

Are people doing something after?


ended at midnight, everyone went home


I stayed a little later, there was a press conference, then players let us take pics with them. That was so awesome.

Thank you so much Kona, I don't know how I can pay you back.
I got a Bisu autograph after the games, if you want it it's yours. But I'll be flying back to China tomorrow morning, so you'll have to pick it up.
ॐ
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
April 08 2012 17:03 GMT
#150
Shame it ended so late that most ppl had to leave, had a beer with kona furong and thekwas? in hongdae. Would be cool to have a bigger meetup sometime. Anyway was an amazing finals to see live :D
Yhamm is the god of predictions
acrylicjoker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom74 Posts
April 08 2012 17:11 GMT
#151
On April 09 2012 01:38 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 00:17 zeehar wrote:
On April 08 2012 19:13 Moletrap wrote:
Ooooh shit I went to the wrong station lol

Are people doing something after?


ended at midnight, everyone went home


I stayed a little later, there was a press conference, then players let us take pics with them. That was so awesome.

Thank you so much Kona, I don't know how I can pay you back.
I got a Bisu autograph after the games, if you want it it's yours. But I'll be flying back to China tomorrow morning, so you'll have to pick it up.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
Can't believe I missed that
The only consolation is that I've already got a picture with fanta and BeSt few weeks ago.

Anyways, it was a great finals and had a blast. Cheers to scarecrow for organising this and to Kona for being a legend and getting like 30 tickets.

Hopefully there will be more TL meetups in the summer when I come back to Korea.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 08 2012 17:15 GMT
#152
really glad to have met you guys, really unforgettable experience and it couldn't have been better with any other guys <3
POGGERS
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 08 2012 17:26 GMT
#153
On April 09 2012 02:03 Scarecrow wrote:
Shame it ended so late that most ppl had to leave, had a beer with kona furong and thekwas? in hongdae. Would be cool to have a bigger meetup sometime. Anyway was an amazing finals to see live :D


Thank you too for the organization !
ॐ
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
April 08 2012 19:08 GMT
#154
pics!
Moderator
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 21:02:14
April 08 2012 20:54 GMT
#155
Sorry I had to run out so Fast. We were trying not to miss the last train to Sindorim haha. We ended up getting stuck in Sindorim and having to take a taki to Bucheon. Which was ok.

I'll be uploading some pics later today once I have some time. Was amazing to mett some of you, and hope to hang out with you all again soon.

Also a couple of us TL'ers got caught on camera too haha.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 08 2012 23:47 GMT
#156
On April 09 2012 04:08 Chill wrote:
pics!


I'll write a blog with tons of pictures as soon as I'm back from Korea (tonight)
ॐ
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
April 09 2012 01:30 GMT
#157
So...so jelly...
Hello
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
April 09 2012 04:19 GMT
#158
On April 09 2012 02:03 Scarecrow wrote:
Shame it ended so late that most ppl had to leave, had a beer with kona furong and thekwas? in hongdae. Would be cool to have a bigger meetup sometime. Anyway was an amazing finals to see live :D


Nah, that was me :>

Thx for organization, Kona for tickets, everyone else for making it happen, and Fanta and Bisu for putting Flash to shame!!
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
April 09 2012 05:24 GMT
#159
Ya, thank you everyone. I'll throw up pictures soon, though most of mine suck as usual!
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
April 09 2012 06:38 GMT
#160
yea was a really good finals but I was so sad that I had to leave early because of the train TT
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.