• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8281 users

[SPL] Seoul TL Meet-up - Grand Final - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
syst
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
United States247 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 17:26:20
April 03 2012 12:59 GMT
#101
I'll join you guys. I'll be getting a hostel unless anyone's got a floor for me to sleep on, I can carry pad+sleeping bag without a problem. I attended the last OSL finals and FuRong can (hopefully) vouch for me.
Can't wait... omg.

Edit: And thank you konadora for your work on getting the tickets reserved. Classy shit!

Edit2: My friend is not joining, just little ol' me! I'd love to save a few won by sleeping on a floor if anyone's got a Seoul apartment to share! I leave early Monday morning.
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
April 04 2012 07:33 GMT
#102
bumping in case some people missed the details. Also to say that Im so jelly!
Woo Jung Ho
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
April 05 2012 04:59 GMT
#103
My jelly is overflowing ;_;

I went to the finals alone last year because I had no friends in Korea and didn't know there was a TL meetup... would be so fun to go with you guys
Writer:o
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 05 2012 06:06 GMT
#104
On April 05 2012 13:59 Kiett wrote:
My jelly is overflowing ;_;

I went to the finals alone last year because I had no friends in Korea and didn't know there was a TL meetup... would be so fun to go with you guys


If you offer me your SKT scarf and send it by FedEx today, I may do a shoutout sign with your name on it. Deal ?

:D

Just kidding, we'll put your name on the signs !
ॐ
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 05 2012 06:18 GMT
#105
On April 05 2012 13:59 Kiett wrote:
My jelly is overflowing ;_;

I went to the finals alone last year because I had no friends in Korea and didn't know there was a TL meetup... would be so fun to go with you guys

give me all your SKT loot and we'll talk
POGGERS
KRaver
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1264 Posts
April 05 2012 11:40 GMT
#106
hey i don't if this is possible but my +1 is going to +3 . . . is that ok ?
sorry for the inconvenience
Duo Maxwell: If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 05 2012 12:46 GMT
#107
On April 05 2012 20:40 KRaver wrote:
hey i don't if this is possible but my +1 is going to +3 . . . is that ok ?
sorry for the inconvenience


Konadora said the deadline was Friday morning, so I guess it's okay.
ॐ
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 05 2012 13:25 GMT
#108
as long as the OP is updated by friday morning KST
POGGERS
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
April 05 2012 13:28 GMT
#109
hi. i am coming.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 13:45:14
April 05 2012 13:43 GMT
#110
I'm going to try to go. I really really want to go. If I do go though, I'll likely be bringing along someone.

also anyone have directions from Bucheon station to where we will be meeting? That will help make my case for going haha.
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
April 05 2012 14:39 GMT
#111
Hello, I would like to come. I don't know if I would meet up at 11:45, but I can give someone my number and hopefully meet up a little later? PM me if any info. Thanks!
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-05 14:59:53
April 05 2012 14:51 GMT
#112
On April 05 2012 22:43 masterbreti wrote:
I'm going to try to go. I really really want to go. If I do go though, I'll likely be bringing along someone.

also anyone have directions from Bucheon station to where we will be meeting? That will help make my case for going haha.



its pretty easy Bucheon need to change trains at station shindorim( 신도림역) then you need to head to Gangam, Seoul University.

Not to Shinchon, Hongdae etc.

On April 05 2012 23:39 Contagious wrote:
Hello, I would like to come. I don't know if I would meet up at 11:45, but I can give someone my number and hopefully meet up a little later? PM me if any info. Thanks!



pm scarecrow to get his number and give yours. A later meetup is possible.
If you want a ticket reservred you should pm konadora then he can get tickets for you
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
April 05 2012 15:30 GMT
#113
Hey, I don't have a phone yet so a more exact meeting point would be nice. Never been to that station. Worse comes to worst I'll just wear my TL shirt and hope everything works out
good vibes only
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
April 05 2012 15:41 GMT
#114
On April 06 2012 00:30 Meta wrote:
Hey, I don't have a phone yet so a more exact meeting point would be nice. Never been to that station. Worse comes to worst I'll just wear my TL shirt and hope everything works out



if you are at 11:45 at the station in jamsil and go to the exit 7 you will find us. Just look out for the foreigners ^^
Exits as a meeting point work out quite well in Korea ^^ Just wait outside of exit 7 and you are fine
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
TheKwas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Iceland372 Posts
April 05 2012 16:38 GMT
#115
I'd love to join you guys, although I have trouble keeping up with the BW scene I would hate to see such a historic opportunity go to waste. I would love some of the more in-the-loop members to school me in BW knowledge.

Also, for the people looking for a place to sleep, you can always crash on my floor in seongnam (maybe 40 mins by subway away from the venue) if you don't want to pay for a love motel, but there's a billion quality love motels in korea for like 30,000 won (maybe 28 dollars American?).
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
April 05 2012 16:38 GMT
#116
On April 05 2012 22:43 masterbreti wrote:
I'm going to try to go. I really really want to go. If I do go though, I'll likely be bringing along someone.

also anyone have directions from Bucheon station to where we will be meeting? That will help make my case for going haha.

From Bucheon get a train heading to Guro/Sindorim. Line 1's the most confusing, you'll be ok once you make it to the green line. Transfer at Sindorim on to to the Green line and go in the direction so that your next station will be Daerim. Stay on it until the stop after Samseung which will be Sports Complex and come to the exit marked by the circled number 7. I'll pm you my number in case you get delayed so no pressure to be dead on time.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 05 2012 23:42 GMT
#117
okay so 28 is the final number! no more changes, i won't be able to help
POGGERS
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 06 2012 00:33 GMT
#118
On April 06 2012 01:38 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 22:43 masterbreti wrote:
I'm going to try to go. I really really want to go. If I do go though, I'll likely be bringing along someone.

also anyone have directions from Bucheon station to where we will be meeting? That will help make my case for going haha.

From Bucheon get a train heading to Guro/Sindorim. Line 1's the most confusing, you'll be ok once you make it to the green line. Transfer at Sindorim on to to the Green line and go in the direction so that your next station will be Daerim. Stay on it until the stop after Samseung which will be Sports Complex and come to the exit marked by the circled number 7. I'll pm you my number in case you get delayed so no pressure to be dead on time.


I went to sindorim before when I had to go to Code A qualifers, so the path there isn't that bad. I'll try to convince Salmosa to go with me, so that I don't get lost in transit.
P3psi
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)85 Posts
April 06 2012 01:33 GMT
#119
sadly the great pepsi will be working that night so i wont be able to make it. so no need to hide ure gfs and wives.
Who said that zerglings cant break down rocks?
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 06 2012 07:19 GMT
#120
Is it possible to get a 3rd ticket for myself. AKSola (tt apollos player from taiwan) wants to go. Let me know if possible.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 194
Terrorterran 21
Bale 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
Doublelift6151
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 340
Other Games
summit1g11899
C9.Mang0368
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1246
BasetradeTV151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo260
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 56m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.