• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7683 users

[SPL] Seoul TL Meet-up - Grand Final - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 06 2012 07:25 GMT
#121
On April 06 2012 16:19 masterbreti wrote:
Is it possible to get a 3rd ticket for myself. AKSola (tt apollos player from taiwan) wants to go. Let me know if possible.

Pepsi isnt going so i guess u can take his ticket?
POGGERS
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 06 2012 09:20 GMT
#122
Im at the airport now, I'm so excited I can't wait !
ॐ
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
April 06 2012 10:18 GMT
#123
On April 06 2012 18:20 endy wrote:
Im at the airport now, I'm so excited I can't wait !

Have a good time. And take lotsa pictures!
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
eR...
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany4 Posts
April 06 2012 13:03 GMT
#124
count me in! me + 1 it is
yeah..well..you know thats just like..ah..your opinion man
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 07 2012 05:27 GMT
#125
yeah if I can get 3 tickets for myself. SalmosaPrime and AKSola, then we can make it 100%. Just let me know. We won't be able to meet until whenever the place opens since we have to watch GSTL finals due to us being in the prime house and all.

Let me know as soon as you guys/gals can.
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 09:41:13
April 07 2012 09:40 GMT
#126
On April 07 2012 14:27 masterbreti wrote:
yeah if I can get 3 tickets for myself. SalmosaPrime and AKSola, then we can make it 100%. Just let me know. We won't be able to meet until whenever the place opens since we have to watch GSTL finals due to us being in the prime house and all.

Let me know as soon as you guys/gals can.

Yep you've got 3 tickets reserved.

As for eR... sorry we're full at 28, you're welcome to show up though and try your luck. Probably be a few ppl bailing.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 09:47:23
April 07 2012 09:46 GMT
#127
okay guys less than a day to the finals tmr!! :DDD

(btw anyone wanna meet up for dinner yo? i mean like now lol PM me if u wanna!)
POGGERS
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 07 2012 12:18 GMT
#128
On April 07 2012 18:40 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 14:27 masterbreti wrote:
yeah if I can get 3 tickets for myself. SalmosaPrime and AKSola, then we can make it 100%. Just let me know. We won't be able to meet until whenever the place opens since we have to watch GSTL finals due to us being in the prime house and all.

Let me know as soon as you guys/gals can.

Yep you've got 3 tickets reserved.

As for eR... sorry we're full at 28, you're welcome to show up though and try your luck. Probably be a few ppl bailing.


Awesome. I spoke to salmosa just now. We'll likely leave here around 3-4pm. I'll keep your number on me for when we arrive so I can call you to meetup for the tickets then.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 07 2012 13:39 GMT
#129
On April 07 2012 18:46 konadora wrote:
okay guys less than a day to the finals tmr!! :DDD

(btw anyone wanna meet up for dinner yo? i mean like now lol PM me if u wanna!)


I'm just back home, I had dinner in some kind of indoor food street and drank makgeolli, that was super good :D
I love Korea so far !

Oh by the way, since I'm with my wife and I don't want her to be bored at the PC bang from 1pm to 4pm, I'll join you guys directly at the stadium, is that okay ?

What time will you enter the stadium approximately ?
ॐ
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
April 07 2012 15:05 GMT
#130
On April 07 2012 22:39 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 18:46 konadora wrote:
okay guys less than a day to the finals tmr!! :DDD

(btw anyone wanna meet up for dinner yo? i mean like now lol PM me if u wanna!)


I'm just back home, I had dinner in some kind of indoor food street and drank makgeolli, that was super good :D
I love Korea so far !

Oh by the way, since I'm with my wife and I don't want her to be bored at the PC bang from 1pm to 4pm, I'll join you guys directly at the stadium, is that okay ?

What time will you enter the stadium approximately ?

yeah i guess that's fine

probably 5pm-ish?
POGGERS
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
April 07 2012 15:21 GMT
#131
On April 08 2012 00:05 konadora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2012 22:39 endy wrote:
On April 07 2012 18:46 konadora wrote:
okay guys less than a day to the finals tmr!! :DDD

(btw anyone wanna meet up for dinner yo? i mean like now lol PM me if u wanna!)


I'm just back home, I had dinner in some kind of indoor food street and drank makgeolli, that was super good :D
I love Korea so far !

Oh by the way, since I'm with my wife and I don't want her to be bored at the PC bang from 1pm to 4pm, I'll join you guys directly at the stadium, is that okay ?

What time will you enter the stadium approximately ?

yeah i guess that's fine

probably 5pm-ish?


Oh actually I don't mind coming earlier, it would be cool to make shoutout signs and everything, it's just that my wife is gonna be so pissed, she's gonna say I paid a flight to play BW in a PC bang instead of iccup and that she has nothing to do while I'm playing while we could be visiting stuffs instead. Sigh... why can't my wife channel her inner Kiett ?

Anyway, see you tomorrow !
ॐ
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
April 07 2012 16:01 GMT
#132
I don't think we're necessarily gonna be spending the whole afternoon in a PC bang, it'll probably take like three hours to eat lunch anyway by the time we get everyone together and find a good place.

Anyway, see you guys in less than 12 hours~
Don't hate the player, hate the game
Meta
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States6228 Posts
April 07 2012 16:39 GMT
#133
Endy, my wife will also be there with nothing to do all afternoon. Maybe they could hang out or something.

See you guys in 10 hours
good vibes only
Naoned
Profile Joined April 2011
France19 Posts
April 08 2012 01:20 GMT
#134
So excited

Wait for me at 11:45, My phone does not work in Korea and I don't exactly know how long it takes for me to come so I might be a little bit late. (I'm at Sinchon station)
Slurgi
Profile Joined March 2010
United States118 Posts
April 08 2012 01:44 GMT
#135
Not going to be able to make it to this one unfortunately

WIll be bailing, one ticket free, sorry.
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 08 2012 04:31 GMT
#136
just re confirming we are going. I don't know when we will make it but we are leaving Bucheon around 4pm. So we should get around there a little early. I have one of your phone numbers. but if one of you could let me know who to look for outside the building to get the tickets that would be amazing. Since I don't have a phone, I think salmosa does but not 100% sure :/

Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
April 08 2012 04:46 GMT
#137
Hey I am just leaving now, gonna call scarecrow see if I can just meet up with you guys wherever you are now, if not i'll just meet @ the event itself
Writerman what
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
April 08 2012 04:53 GMT
#138
Sorry I havent been able to reply before, but been incredible busy with work, had to cancel the trip

Enjoy it everyone whos going!
God Hates a Coward
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
April 08 2012 05:49 GMT
#139
Hey, anyone have contact with Kona or Scarecrow on here? I called scarecrow like 3 times with no response so i'm just chilling at a PC bang right now
Writerman what
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
April 08 2012 06:29 GMT
#140
ok heading out very soon. Should get there around 5:30pm. I'll phone scarecrow when we get there.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
ProTech130
Nina 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20580
Dewaltoss 137
Bale 49
ZergMaN 26
Mong 21
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 742
Other Games
summit1g11444
Sick206
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick911
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2174
League of Legends
• Lourlo1067
• Rush1057
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 26m
Replay Cast
17h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.