• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10062 users

TL Hacker Database, Season 2! - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 39 Next All
RazerBlader
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom30 Posts
June 24 2011 19:34 GMT
#301
I played an opponent in a high level game today, he played extremely suspiciously.
Server: Europe
Your Name: BEVRzrBlader
Hacker Name: mjwShyK
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6779
Description: He is clearly map-hacking to have vision. Firstly he does a fairly risky build, 1rax (fe) without scouting at all. He does not make any turrets, or scan at all. He does a very good counter to my build. He never gets any of the xel-nagas at this point. He is frequently looking at my base through the fog and my army just out side, again through the fog. He responds well to every banshee and drop I do, as soon as i get ready to land a CC, he stims marines to snipe it. He has no vision of the map at all until 17minutes in. Where without seeing an expo there, he sets tanks up and stims marines at one at one of my expansions. Throughout the game, he does many other suspicious things such as perfectly timed scans in tank wars (when i leap my tanks foward as I have a superior Viking count).

Thank you
Hummingb1rd
Profile Joined December 2010
United States97 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 20:37:41
June 24 2011 20:35 GMT
#302
Suspicious...

Server: North America
Your Name: Hummingbird.656
Hacker Name: iCarly
Replay(s): http://drop.sc/16076 http://drop.sc/16077 http://drop.sc/16078
Description:
Game 1, somehow finds my only proxy, on a map where you usually wouldn't scout there? Still dies to DTs however... (shows a mismatch between starsense and gamesense?)
Game 2, finds proxy again, while scouting no other proxy locations. Senses contain and rushes medivacs without seeing it (?) idk. Other actions were suspicious.
Game 3, scouts cross instead of close air first. Drops bunker as soon as I get second rax, recycles as soon as my natural CC goes down. Other stuff too...

I'm sure there's many stuff I missed, but take a look at the three replays because it felt highly suspicious. Also, note that I'm a random player, and his sim citying vs randoms without scouting...

*Please ignore the BM traded btw, he was trolling me in a chat channel forever so I told him a BO5 to settle it haha.

Thanks!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 24 2011 20:54 GMT
#303
I really don't look at anything in the chat log or events outside of replays unless it has pertinent information on the report. I'll look over these two new reports and the older ones soon, I'm taking a personal afternoon to ladder
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
rfoster
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1005 Posts
June 24 2011 21:52 GMT
#304
What exactly is the purpose of the thread? Do we send these results to blizzard and they get banned? It isn`t like I will remember any of these guys names if i hit them on ladder. Anybody able to explain please.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 24 2011 21:57 GMT
#305
Yes, the purpose of this thread is to send the results to Blizzard.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
holyvenom
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5 Posts
June 24 2011 23:06 GMT
#306
Server: NA
Your Name: holyvenom
Hacker Name: toolegit
Replay: http://drop.sc/16085
Description: First off, I haven't played a 1v1 in ages, and I barely have played 2v2 recently, so that's why I played so terribly in this game. I figured I was so close to victory I just kept plugging away. Anyway, I became suspicious after the match when I was thinking about it - around 6 minutes in I decide to send in one quick non-cloaked banshee to maybe do some damage and force some spores. I scan just before going in and he has 5 spores making. In his vision he's looking through the FOW and hasn't seen anything in my base yet other than my CC - he looks into my base and sees the Starport finishing with the Tech Lab and immediately builds an Evo. There are plenty of other moments when he's looking through the FOW (like at 25 mins), but there's nothing really obvious until about 29 minutes, where I send in a massive drop and he sends a bunch of lings back to his base once I move out. Finally, at the end, I move my main CC down to the expo defended by 2 pairs of rocks and he looks there through the FOW and immediately sends his lings to break down the rocks.
nullmind
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
1303 Posts
June 25 2011 04:45 GMT
#307
Server: NA
My Name: FreshShock
Hacker: Raine
Replay: http://drop.sc/16121
1v1 PvZ on Tal'darim Altar if you look at his POV he checks my base at 0:05 and checks my forge and pylon area at 2:20 both of them blindly. He doesn't even bother looking at other side of the screen nor even attempts to scout other area. He blindly rushes me.
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 05:01:36
June 25 2011 04:55 GMT
#308
On June 25 2011 13:45 nullmind wrote:
Server: NA
My Name: FreshShock
Hacker: Raine
Replay: http://drop.sc/16121
1v1 PvZ on Tal'darim Altar if you look at his POV he checks my base at 0:05 and checks my forge and pylon area at 2:20 both of them blindly. He doesn't even bother looking at other side of the screen nor even attempts to scout other area. He blindly rushes me.



1. i cant believe youre this terrible.

2. im only responding to you because there's a slight chance this could hurt me in some way.

3. you scouted me last, you were either to the right or above. I guessed right.

4. i 11 pool to stop forge expands, its the SOLE PURPOSE of the build. so obviously im going to rally to where the forge expand would be.

5. are we done here, I can play you while I'm streaming if you really want, you'll notice that i do the same exact thing!


edit: actually, normally I rally my ovie to the watch tower so i can see where the probe comes from and to avoid guessing.


edit2: I also want to make it clear that this guy just assumed that he lost via hack instead of skill/luck/timings (whatever you want to call it) and he didn't even ask me for my logic on why I did what I did. He just nailed me with a "i reported you to blizzard and teamliquid."
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
nullmind
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
1303 Posts
June 25 2011 05:05 GMT
#309
On June 25 2011 13:55 Let it Raine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 13:45 nullmind wrote:
Server: NA
My Name: FreshShock
Hacker: Raine
Replay: http://drop.sc/16121
1v1 PvZ on Tal'darim Altar if you look at his POV he checks my base at 0:05 and checks my forge and pylon area at 2:20 both of them blindly. He doesn't even bother looking at other side of the screen nor even attempts to scout other area. He blindly rushes me.



1. i cant believe youre this terrible.

2. im only responding to you because there's a slight chance this could hurt me in some way.

3. you scouted me last, you were either to the right or above. I guessed right.

4. i 11 pool to stop forge expands, its the SOLE PURPOSE of the build. so obviously im going to rally to where the forge expand would be.

5. are we done here, I can play you while I'm streaming if you really want, you'll notice that i do the same exact thing!


edit: actually, normally I rally my ovie to the watch tower so i can see where the probe comes from and to avoid guessing.


How do you explain you click on my base at the start of the game and not other main bases? You were going to gamble and chose bottom spot? And you blindly looked at my ramp at 2:20 while my forge was building, was that a blind guess also? Oh and when I was making pylon at bottom of your expansion there's actually a click mark that you moved your overlord towards that position.Good job on the insult while you don't even give explanations.
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 05:42:32
June 25 2011 05:26 GMT
#310
I answered everything you said. Now you've said more. I'm going to go watch the replay on normal speed to see everything this time and then I'll edit this post.

The cannon thing is very common and I often send my 4th set of lings to check it. That idea never had a chance.


"How do you explain you click on my base at the start of the game and not other main bases? You were going to gamble and chose bottom spot? And you blindly looked at my ramp at 2:20 while my forge was building, was that a blind guess also? Oh and when I was making pylon at bottom of your expansion there's actually a click mark that you moved your overlord towards that position.Good job on the insult while you don't even give explanations."


1. I sent my overlord to the right as if I was in zvz mode, you'll notice that every single zerg in a zvz will send their overlords horizontal to start with. In zvp on this map I normally would send my overlord to the watch tower first to see where your probe comes from. Because I messed up, my "click" in your base was me moving my ovie to your base. I really don't understand how you find this suspicious at all. This is common from every single zerg. (literally just telling my ovie where to go)

2. I don't click any other bases because I didn't have an overlord going to any other bases. First overlord to watch tower, 2nd ovie to natural. What do you mean gamble btw... there's only TWO spots you could be. I could have sent my ovie up or to the right. I did it to the right, as almost everyone else defaults to as well.

3. I see your probe coming late from that direction, 1/2 of the people who forge expand try to cannon rush in some way shape or form (random number) and my ovie couldn't see it if you started cannons there. So I move my overlord to cover the cliff. This is the only thing i'll give you. This actually looks fishy, but in reality it's just the fact that I've been cheesed so much that I take the precautions required to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I have played this exact game vs so many people. Forge expand into cannons on low ground, but no one has ever cancelled both pylons by accident.
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 06:36:56
June 25 2011 06:26 GMT
#311
I have a certain unexplained love for this thread, and can't work on my bonus pool atm, so thought I would amuse myself looking over replays for once instead of just lurking.

On June 25 2011 04:34 BEVRazerBlader wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I played an opponent in a high level game today, he played extremely suspiciously.
Server: Europe
Your Name: BEVRzrBlader
Hacker Name: mjwShyK
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6779
Description: He is clearly map-hacking to have vision. Firstly he does a fairly risky build, 1rax (fe) without scouting at all. He does not make any turrets, or scan at all. He does a very good counter to my build. He never gets any of the xel-nagas at this point. He is frequently looking at my base through the fog and my army just out side, again through the fog. He responds well to every banshee and drop I do, as soon as i get ready to land a CC, he stims marines to snipe it. He has no vision of the map at all until 17minutes in. Where without seeing an expo there, he sets tanks up and stims marines at one at one of my expansions. Throughout the game, he does many other suspicious things such as perfectly timed scans in tank wars (when i leap my tanks foward as I have a superior Viking count).

Thank you


Watched from mjwShyK's perspective and made notes:

+ Show Spoiler +
0:22 - Looks through fow for a moment at your base. Weird, but not a very long look.
2:25 - Another quick look through fow, this time at the barracks building.
2:50 - Strange he looks very quickly right at the top of his ramp as the scv comes up it. Again maybe just suspicious.
5:19 - Takes a peek at what you are building at the top of your ramp.
5:23 - Looks at your factory/starport.
6:18 - Looks at the ramp in your natural, where one marine is coming out to scout.
6:50 - Takes a look at the push coming across the middle of the map.
8:20 - Has a look through your whole base again.
8:32 - Another look at the natural, where he sees vikings and immediately throws up some missile turrets.
9:10 - Scans your army perfectly as it moves across the middle of the map. No reason in the world to scan there without knowing units were there.
9:34 - Moves his marines down to the bottom of his natural, away from the ramp, to intercept your army.
13:00 - As soon as your army pulling back, he unsieges to reposition his tanks, transfers his svcs back, and sends one to build a third, without ever actually seeing your army leave.
13:19 - Checks the ramp of your natural.
13:47 - Checks your army moving across the middle of the map.
14:00 - Checks army again through fow.
14:14 - Checks army again...
14:27 - Looks at your natural.
14:31 - Army...
16:05 - Army...
17:33 - Army...
17:42 - Looks at the banshee headed towards his third, and sends marines to intercept it.
19:22 - Army...
21:19 - Looks at banshee headed towards his main.
21:50 - Army...
22:13 - Takes a look at the CC headed out of your base, and send units to intercept it.
24:09 - Army...
25:18 - Sends the remaining two tanks to your third without having scouted the expansion there.
25:22 - Looks at your main.
27:23 - Army...
27:35 - Takes a look at the small force in your natural.
27:43 - Looks at the units below your third.
29:03 - Army...
30:00 - Looks at the two CCs building in your fourth.


... 30 more minutes that I don't feel are really necessary to watch. I'd say pretty blatant FOW map hax.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 25 2011 06:33 GMT
#312
On June 25 2011 13:45 nullmind wrote:
Server: NA
My Name: FreshShock
Hacker: Raine
Replay: http://drop.sc/16121
1v1 PvZ on Tal'darim Altar if you look at his POV he checks my base at 0:05 and checks my forge and pylon area at 2:20 both of them blindly. He doesn't even bother looking at other side of the screen nor even attempts to scout other area. He blindly rushes me.


Not even remotely close to enough evidence to support a hacking allegation. At the start of the match he looks at the bottom right base to send his overlord there and at 2:20 he does the same to move zerglings there. I personally would have sent 2 lings to the other bases as well, but to each his own.

There's no lingering glances at your base or anything incredulous aside from a lucky guess.



Don't flame here, that isn't cool.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
June 25 2011 07:37 GMT
#313
On June 25 2011 08:06 holyvenom wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Server: NA
Your Name: holyvenom
Hacker Name: toolegit
Replay: http://drop.sc/16085
Description: First off, I haven't played a 1v1 in ages, and I barely have played 2v2 recently, so that's why I played so terribly in this game. I figured I was so close to victory I just kept plugging away. Anyway, I became suspicious after the match when I was thinking about it - around 6 minutes in I decide to send in one quick non-cloaked banshee to maybe do some damage and force some spores. I scan just before going in and he has 5 spores making. In his vision he's looking through the FOW and hasn't seen anything in my base yet other than my CC - he looks into my base and sees the Starport finishing with the Tech Lab and immediately builds an Evo. There are plenty of other moments when he's looking through the FOW (like at 25 mins), but there's nothing really obvious until about 29 minutes, where I send in a massive drop and he sends a bunch of lings back to his base once I move out. Finally, at the end, I move my main CC down to the expo defended by 2 pairs of rocks and he looks there through the FOW and immediately sends his lings to break down the rocks.


Notes from toolegit's POV:

+ Show Spoiler +
1:18 - Takes a look at the supply depot building at the top of the ramp, and then up at the mineral line. Maybe suspicious.
1:57 - Checks the top of the ramp again.
6:01 - A pretty suspicious look at the area above the barracks he scouted, where you have a factory and starport building, as well as a second CC, then starts an evo chamber.
6:32 - Another weird look above the barracks (at the starport), then begins throwing down spores everywhere.
7:27 - A look through your base, and then follows your banshee.
7:57 - Stares at your base again to check on the barracks being built.
9:27 - Checks on a scouting marine.
10:28 - Peeks at your natural, and then your main again.
12:14 - Checks the ramp at your natural.
12:25 - Seems to look at the drop headed towards his natural. He then responds to it by pulling back some lings-- however the medivac was briefly in vision of the xelnaga tower.
13:36 - Checks your natural. ??? Moves units there shortly afterwards.
15:24 - Checks the natural again. (unit took damage shortly before)
28:55 - Looks directly at the drop headed to your main, as you said.
31:42 - Looks through your main again.
34:50 - Decides to send lings to kill rocks to new expansion. Suspicious.


Not so many instances of looking through FOW, since midway through the game he stares almost exclusively at the battles, but I am pretty convinced, especially considering the banshee counter. You don't scout either gas, or check the front after the first rax goes down, and throw up TEN spore crawlers? Highly unlikely. The constant unscouted base area staring was also pretty obvious.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 08:22:05
June 25 2011 08:21 GMT
#314
It's nice when they're easy isn't it. Thank you RedJustice.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 25 2011 08:30 GMT
#315
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2011 05:35 Hummingb1rd wrote:
Suspicious...

Server: North America
Your Name: Hummingbird.656
Hacker Name: iCarly
Replay(s): http://drop.sc/16076 http://drop.sc/16077 http://drop.sc/16078
Description:
Game 1, somehow finds my only proxy, on a map where you usually wouldn't scout there? Still dies to DTs however... (shows a mismatch between starsense and gamesense?)
Game 2, finds proxy again, while scouting no other proxy locations. Senses contain and rushes medivacs without seeing it (?) idk. Other actions were suspicious.
Game 3, scouts cross instead of close air first. Drops bunker as soon as I get second rax, recycles as soon as my natural CC goes down. Other stuff too...

I'm sure there's many stuff I missed, but take a look at the three replays because it felt highly suspicious. Also, note that I'm a random player, and his sim citying vs randoms without scouting...

*Please ignore the BM traded btw, he was trolling me in a chat channel forever so I told him a BO5 to settle it haha.

Thanks!



I'm pretty sure there's not enough to conclusively peg him on hacking, and I'm not even sure he's doing it.

Game 1: For the reaper scout, he knows you have a stalker, and he might be assuming that you've taken the xel'naga between the bases, or he doesn't want to send it directly between the bases because of the aforementioned stalker. He doesn't want you to see the reaper coming, so he takes the longest path around, and happens to come upon your hidden DT tech. I feel like if he was hacking, he would have not lost to them, especially with how long the proxy would be there since DT tech takes sooo long to get to.

Game 2: He does scout your hallway for a proxy, and after scouting your base goes to his own and finds the pylon. As for the medivacs, I'll leave that to a higher level player who actually has knowledge of terran, since I'm a plat protoss XD

Game 3: I didn't particularly see anything suspicious here. Some people scout cross positions instead of close by air. In this case, since it's on Shakuras, it reveals your location no matter which base he goes to. I don't know the intricacies of TvT, so I don't understand the rest of your reasons. I did notice that your reaper (5:35) is able to get entirely into his base before being noticed and taken out.

Congrats on winning your Bo5 :D But I personally think your opponent was playing fairly.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Saafen
Profile Joined January 2007
Sweden79 Posts
June 25 2011 15:33 GMT
#316
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 25 2011 04:34 BEVRazerBlader wrote:
I played an opponent in a high level game today, he played extremely suspiciously.
Server: Europe
Your Name: BEVRzrBlader
Hacker Name: mjwShyK
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6779
Description: He is clearly map-hacking to have vision. Firstly he does a fairly risky build, 1rax (fe) without scouting at all. He does not make any turrets, or scan at all. He does a very good counter to my build. He never gets any of the xel-nagas at this point. He is frequently looking at my base through the fog and my army just out side, again through the fog. He responds well to every banshee and drop I do, as soon as i get ready to land a CC, he stims marines to snipe it. He has no vision of the map at all until 17minutes in. Where without seeing an expo there, he sets tanks up and stims marines at one at one of my expansions. Throughout the game, he does many other suspicious things such as perfectly timed scans in tank wars (when i leap my tanks foward as I have a superior Viking count).

Thank you



Just played same guy as you.

Server: Europe
Your Name: Saafen
Hacker Name: mjwShyk
Replay: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4e05fd77e40f9_mjwShyKVsSaafen(MapHack).SC2Replay

Hes clearly maphacking. I even asked him -> "How did you know, maphacking?" He then response with -"no I scouted" -"burrow?" -"yes". Watched the rep, no burrow. When watching in First Person, its clearly hes MapHacking.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
June 25 2011 15:42 GMT
#317
On June 25 2011 15:26 RedJustice wrote:
I have a certain unexplained love for this thread, and can't work on my bonus pool atm, so thought I would amuse myself looking over replays for once instead of just lurking.


It's me, I know.

Thanks to Probe for covering for me during the week + this weekend since I am coordinating a LAN all day

<3<3<3<3

+ Show Spoiler +

<3 one for Red as well
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
June 25 2011 20:29 GMT
#318
On June 26 2011 00:42 Torenhire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2011 15:26 RedJustice wrote:
I have a certain unexplained love for this thread, and can't work on my bonus pool atm, so thought I would amuse myself looking over replays for once instead of just lurking.


It's me, I know.

Thanks to Probe for covering for me during the week + this weekend since I am coordinating a LAN all day

<3<3<3<3

+ Show Spoiler +

<3 one for Red as well


<3 It is darling.

Bored at work, yay more. :D

On June 26 2011 00:33 Saafen wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 25 2011 04:34 BEVRazerBlader wrote:
I played an opponent in a high level game today, he played extremely suspiciously.
Server: Europe
Your Name: BEVRzrBlader
Hacker Name: mjwShyK
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6779
Description: He is clearly map-hacking to have vision. Firstly he does a fairly risky build, 1rax (fe) without scouting at all. He does not make any turrets, or scan at all. He does a very good counter to my build. He never gets any of the xel-nagas at this point. He is frequently looking at my base through the fog and my army just out side, again through the fog. He responds well to every banshee and drop I do, as soon as i get ready to land a CC, he stims marines to snipe it. He has no vision of the map at all until 17minutes in. Where without seeing an expo there, he sets tanks up and stims marines at one at one of my expansions. Throughout the game, he does many other suspicious things such as perfectly timed scans in tank wars (when i leap my tanks foward as I have a superior Viking count).

Thank you



Just played same guy as you.

Server: Europe
Your Name: Saafen
Hacker Name: mjwShyk
Replay: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4e05fd77e40f9_mjwShyKVsSaafen(MapHack).SC2Replay

Hes clearly maphacking. I even asked him -> "How did you know, maphacking?" He then response with -"no I scouted" -"burrow?" -"yes". Watched the rep, no burrow. When watching in First Person, its clearly hes MapHacking.


From mjwShyk's POV:

+ Show Spoiler +
1:47 - Peek at your base.
3:32 - Has another look in your base.
5:25 - Has a kind of suspicious look at the reaper which is right off the edge of his vision.
6:50 - Looks at your base and the bunker building at the natural.
7:12 - Sends lings straight to the two reapers in his third. Suspicious.
7:29 - Checks your CC floating to the natural, and army moving out.
7:35 - Checks natural again.
7:50 - Checks natural...
8:22 - Sends lings to intercept the reaper headed to the third. Suspicious.
8:28 - Checks natural...
8:36 - Natural...
8:48 - Natural...
9:05 - Natural...
9:46 - Natural...
10:07 - Natural...
10:21 - Checks base and then a missile turret building on the left side of the main.
10:54 - Checks your army moving out.
11:15 - Sends army to third, and checks army again.
11:26 - Moves army down ramp into units he can't see. Very well timed when you are out of position, no reason to attack that position without knowing army was there.
13:04 - Checks natural.
13:46 - Checks army moving out.


Map haxxxxx. :D
imareaver3
Profile Joined June 2010
United States906 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 21:08:32
June 25 2011 21:06 GMT
#319
Server: NA
Your Name: Retep
Hacker Name: Apples
Replay: http://drop.sc/16175
Description: This guy didn't look like he was hacking to win (Although he gets a really odd BO win; who 10-pools on TDA blindly?), but still--look at what he says a few seconds into the game. It's my sc2ranks profile--wins/losses, and points, accurate to when the game was played. He had APM while saying it; the message was somehow automatically generated. Weird.



SC2ranks:http://sc2ranks.com/us/463388/Retep
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 21:32:09
June 25 2011 21:28 GMT
#320
On June 26 2011 06:06 imareaver3 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Server: NA
Your Name: Retep
Hacker Name: Apples
Replay: http://drop.sc/16175
Description: This guy didn't look like he was hacking to win (Although he gets a really odd BO win; who 10-pools on TDA blindly?), but still--look at what he says a few seconds into the game. It's my sc2ranks profile--wins/losses, and points, accurate to when the game was played. He had APM while saying it; the message was somehow automatically generated. Weird.



SC2ranks:http://sc2ranks.com/us/463388/Retep



His APM actually drops to 0 at the time, but it is a little weird. Not sure it's really possible to tell if he's doing anything questionable with that. I think he could have looked you up on the loading screen, and then copy-pasted into chat. Even so, it doesn't affect the game itself at all.

Watched the whole thing from his POV, and can't see there was any suggestion whatsoever of maphacking. He never looked at you through FOW, and sent out overlords and a drone scout. He scouted you right after his lings popped and was able to send them to your base. As for the 10 pool, people do builds like that on the map, simply because it's so large, it allows you to put on some early pressure hopefully without taking horrible damage if it doesn't go well. Certainly not a reason to think someone is hacking.

I would say definitely no proof.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 750
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings185
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27822
Shuttle 11724
FanTaSy 1602
Hyuk 1022
Horang2 564
BeSt 495
Mini 288
Pusan 240
Stork 213
EffOrt 162
[ Show more ]
Killer 143
Last 138
Zeus 122
Mind 90
ggaemo 69
Hyun 54
PianO 42
Snow 42
sorry 39
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 25
Aegong 22
zelot 18
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe355
Dendi266
Counter-Strike
fl0m2404
byalli801
x6flipin478
Other Games
gofns33915
singsing2939
B2W.Neo852
Hui .96
ArmadaUGS86
Livibee66
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick648
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 10m
Replay Cast
11h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.