• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War65.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10219 users

Mechanical Keyboard Guide - Page 252

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 383 Next
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
February 08 2013 07:21 GMT
#5021
Do any of you guys have any experience with qpad keyboards? How are they in terms of build quality and features?
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 09 2013 17:07 GMT
#5022
On February 08 2013 14:01 wairai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 20:52 llIH wrote:
I wish they started making the "year of the rabbit" limited editions from Ducky. I would buy 2 of them immediately. Do anyone know if there are any left at any stores online? I think it is the perfect keyboard for me.


those stuff of year of XXX are usually limited in number in stock..


Yeah unfortunately. Did you see the rabbit edition one? It looked sick! white base and white keys. With key engraving too. Totally awesome keyboard. I wish I had looked for that kind when it was available. I sent a mail to them asking if they ever consider getting back on that track. No reply after 3 weeks.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
February 10 2013 02:01 GMT
#5023
You're not going to be able to buy any unless it's second-hand. You can do a similar set-up with the Filco Majestouch with white casing and buying a separate set of keycaps that are engraved.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 12 2013 19:12 GMT
#5024
On February 10 2013 11:01 Sovano wrote:
You're not going to be able to buy any unless it's second-hand. You can do a similar set-up with the Filco Majestouch with white casing and buying a separate set of keycaps that are engraved.


Can you buy engraved keys that work for the Filco? I thought only Filco and leopold were able to cross fit.
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
February 12 2013 19:57 GMT
#5025
Just ordered the RK-9000BRI for $56 on Newegg. Hopefully the USB port doesn't give me too many issues . Its got a 3 year warranty(which is why I wanted Rosewill) so if I do get problems with it, I can solder it myself or just RMA it for repair. Looking forward to it honestly. I was going to wait for the Quickfire TK with browns, but this was too good of an offer to pass up.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 12 2013 22:27 GMT
#5026
On February 13 2013 04:57 Havik_ wrote:
Just ordered the RK-9000BRI for $56 on Newegg. Hopefully the USB port doesn't give me too many issues . Its got a 3 year warranty(which is why I wanted Rosewill) so if I do get problems with it, I can solder it myself or just RMA it for repair. Looking forward to it honestly. I was going to wait for the Quickfire TK with browns, but this was too good of an offer to pass up.


Wow that looks incredibly good! I never checked on those keyboards. I got really interested now. Do they come in white?
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 22:58:49
February 12 2013 22:54 GMT
#5027
On February 13 2013 04:12 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 11:01 Sovano wrote:
You're not going to be able to buy any unless it's second-hand. You can do a similar set-up with the Filco Majestouch with white casing and buying a separate set of keycaps that are engraved.


Can you buy engraved keys that work for the Filco? I thought only Filco and leopold were able to cross fit.

I've seen a few around, but it's been a long while since I've brushed up on my mechanical keyboard knowledge to actually suggest any specifics ones.

On February 13 2013 07:27 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 04:57 Havik_ wrote:
Just ordered the RK-9000BRI for $56 on Newegg. Hopefully the USB port doesn't give me too many issues . Its got a 3 year warranty(which is why I wanted Rosewill) so if I do get problems with it, I can solder it myself or just RMA it for repair. Looking forward to it honestly. I was going to wait for the Quickfire TK with browns, but this was too good of an offer to pass up.


Wow that looks incredibly good! I never checked on those keyboards. I got really interested now. Do they come in white?

The casing is white. Unless you mean the keycaps, then you'd have to purchase your own set of keycaps to replace the black ones. If you do mean the white casing though, be aware of what you use near it. White casings are beautiful, but just like white clothes they can be "stained" in a sense.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 12 2013 23:12 GMT
#5028
On February 13 2013 07:54 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 04:12 llIH wrote:
On February 10 2013 11:01 Sovano wrote:
You're not going to be able to buy any unless it's second-hand. You can do a similar set-up with the Filco Majestouch with white casing and buying a separate set of keycaps that are engraved.


Can you buy engraved keys that work for the Filco? I thought only Filco and leopold were able to cross fit.

I've seen a few around, but it's been a long while since I've brushed up on my mechanical keyboard knowledge to actually suggest any specifics ones.

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 07:27 llIH wrote:
On February 13 2013 04:57 Havik_ wrote:
Just ordered the RK-9000BRI for $56 on Newegg. Hopefully the USB port doesn't give me too many issues . Its got a 3 year warranty(which is why I wanted Rosewill) so if I do get problems with it, I can solder it myself or just RMA it for repair. Looking forward to it honestly. I was going to wait for the Quickfire TK with browns, but this was too good of an offer to pass up.


Wow that looks incredibly good! I never checked on those keyboards. I got really interested now. Do they come in white?

The casing is white. Unless you mean the keycaps, then you'd have to purchase your own set of keycaps to replace the black ones. If you do mean the white casing though, be aware of what you use near it. White casings are beautiful, but just like white clothes they can be "stained" in a sense.


Could you help me find those kinds of key caps? I want exactly those ones. White with engraving. Just perfect for what I want.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
February 12 2013 23:12 GMT
#5029
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
February 12 2013 23:34 GMT
#5030
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
February 13 2013 02:28 GMT
#5031
On February 13 2013 07:27 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 04:57 Havik_ wrote:
Just ordered the RK-9000BRI for $56 on Newegg. Hopefully the USB port doesn't give me too many issues . Its got a 3 year warranty(which is why I wanted Rosewill) so if I do get problems with it, I can solder it myself or just RMA it for repair. Looking forward to it honestly. I was going to wait for the Quickfire TK with browns, but this was too good of an offer to pass up.


Wow that looks incredibly good! I never checked on those keyboards. I got really interested now. Do they come in white?



Yup. They're in White. I bought the brown switch version. I can PM you the promocode if you want too. Just message me.
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 13 2013 08:09 GMT
#5032
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 08:16:09
February 13 2013 08:10 GMT
#5033
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Is it possible to get keys for full size?

Someone here posted a picture or link of keys that were white with white engraving. Got link?

EDIT: Never mind. I found them at qtan's store online.
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 13 2013 08:19 GMT
#5034
On February 13 2013 17:10 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Is it possible to get keys for full size?

Someone here posted a picture or link of keys that were white with white engraving. Got link?

EDIT: Never mind. I found them at qtan's store online.


They are the keys for fullsize. You can get white engraved with whatever you want from WASD keyboards, but they won't be PBT like qtan's ones.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 13 2013 09:44 GMT
#5035
On February 13 2013 17:19 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 17:10 llIH wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Is it possible to get keys for full size?

Someone here posted a picture or link of keys that were white with white engraving. Got link?

EDIT: Never mind. I found them at qtan's store online.


They are the keys for fullsize. You can get white engraved with whatever you want from WASD keyboards, but they won't be PBT like qtan's ones.


Dumb question but. Do you know how the difference is from PBT and the qtans? Like how it feels?
derpface
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden925 Posts
February 13 2013 10:11 GMT
#5036
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Afaik they will fit ducky but not leopold. They wont fit SS boards aswell for obvious reasons.
gg no re #_< no1 Hydra and Leta fan >_#
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
February 13 2013 10:12 GMT
#5037
On February 13 2013 18:44 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 17:19 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:10 llIH wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Is it possible to get keys for full size?

Someone here posted a picture or link of keys that were white with white engraving. Got link?

EDIT: Never mind. I found them at qtan's store online.


They are the keys for fullsize. You can get white engraved with whatever you want from WASD keyboards, but they won't be PBT like qtan's ones.


Dumb question but. Do you know how the difference is from PBT and the qtans? Like how it feels?


The qtans are PBT...
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
February 13 2013 10:30 GMT
#5038
On February 13 2013 18:44 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 17:19 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:10 llIH wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Is it possible to get keys for full size?

Someone here posted a picture or link of keys that were white with white engraving. Got link?

EDIT: Never mind. I found them at qtan's store online.


They are the keys for fullsize. You can get white engraved with whatever you want from WASD keyboards, but they won't be PBT like qtan's ones.


Dumb question but. Do you know how the difference is from PBT and the qtans? Like how it feels?


If you are asking the difference between PBT and non-PBT, I dunno. Have a look around on the net, I am sure there are many reviews.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 13 2013 10:48 GMT
#5039
On February 13 2013 19:30 Blaec wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 18:44 llIH wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:19 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:10 llIH wrote:
On February 13 2013 17:09 Blaec wrote:
On February 13 2013 08:34 Za7oX wrote:
On September 21 2012 05:42 Sovano wrote:
Nevermind my stupidity. My PBT keycaps came in today Only complaint is the grey casing on the CM Storm but oh well I love the color arrangement anyways. Although the picture quality doesn't do the colors much justice. I wish I could have gotten the white version of the Filco Majestouch. Man would this look even better. Maybe some other day though.

[image loading]

Where did you get the caps from ?


Here you are

On February 13 2013 08:12 Za7oX wrote:
Yo. What are those candy looking smaller keyboards that a lot of koreans use? I recently purchased a new desk with a pull out tray and need a smaller sized keyboard. Those candy ones look sexy imo.
cheers!


Keycaps are above. Grab whatever tenkeyless looks good to you from PCCG, Auspcmarket or qtan (the guy you are getting the caps from).
But I don't think the rainbow spacebar will fit on a leopold or ducky, not 100% on that though.


Is it possible to get keys for full size?

Someone here posted a picture or link of keys that were white with white engraving. Got link?

EDIT: Never mind. I found them at qtan's store online.


They are the keys for fullsize. You can get white engraved with whatever you want from WASD keyboards, but they won't be PBT like qtan's ones.


Dumb question but. Do you know how the difference is from PBT and the qtans? Like how it feels?


If you are asking the difference between PBT and non-PBT, I dunno. Have a look around on the net, I am sure there are many reviews.


Yes I wrote that wrong. I meant that of course.
lantz
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States762 Posts
February 13 2013 19:51 GMT
#5040
Is black caps fine for typing at work? Otherwise I would get brown ones but it's a white keyboard which isnt professional looking
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 411
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34889
Calm 7316
Rain 1900
Bisu 1764
Jaedong 1131
Horang2 672
FanTaSy 646
BeSt 531
Larva 435
Soma 420
[ Show more ]
Light 355
Rush 293
Stork 255
ZerO 236
Snow 215
Zeus 171
Barracks 134
Free 125
Mind 99
910 95
Mong 70
Killer 67
Pusan 47
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 40
Shinee 36
Aegong 21
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 13
Noble 10
Rock 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3120
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo867
hiko375
Lowko321
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
Mew2King77
djWHEAT72
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3650
• Jankos2447
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 30m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 30m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.