• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:44
CEST 07:44
KST 14:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7724 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 144

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 653 Next
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
May 26 2012 15:22 GMT
#2861
Sorry if this isnt the right thread (I looked for a better one and could not find one), but how do I get a new sc account to use the European or Korean server instead of the NA? I ordered a game off amazon and I would like to play on either on of these when the game comes but Im not sure how to do that. Any suggestions?
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
May 26 2012 15:25 GMT
#2862
On May 27 2012 00:22 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Sorry if this isnt the right thread (I looked for a better one and could not find one), but how do I get a new sc account to use the European or Korean server instead of the NA? I ordered a game off amazon and I would like to play on either on of these when the game comes but Im not sure how to do that. Any suggestions?

IIRC you can send in a ticket to Blizzard to switch your account from NA to EU. KR I'm not sure.
orc145626
Profile Joined June 2011
United States25 Posts
May 26 2012 15:37 GMT
#2863
On May 26 2012 14:42 SuperYo1000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 13:25 orc145626 wrote:
this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to me. i will just be playing at some point into the game

and any keystroke or mouse click (mostly mouse clicks) will just keep setting rally points i have switched keyboards and mice and it still happens does anyone have an idea as to whats causing this?

and during this when i tab out it wont let me back into sc2 for a few seconds



make sure sticky keys is turned off AND the shortcut to turn on sticky keys is disabled (usually its press shift 5 times in a row.)

Thats how I solved it on my keyboard

control panel/ ease of access/ change how keyboard works/ set up sticky keys


thats where it is in win 7. uncheck those boxes



thanks a lot for your help!
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
May 26 2012 17:06 GMT
#2864

On May 27 2012 00:25 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 00:22 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Sorry if this isnt the right thread (I looked for a better one and could not find one), but how do I get a new sc account to use the European or Korean server instead of the NA? I ordered a game off amazon and I would like to play on either on of these when the game comes but Im not sure how to do that. Any suggestions?

IIRC you can send in a ticket to Blizzard to switch your account from NA to EU. KR I'm not sure.


so you go here, https://eu.battle.net/account/management/claim-code.html, and enter the code and then send in the ticket.
Thank you for your help! I hope this helps other people too.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
May 26 2012 19:54 GMT
#2865
So I've just started OCing my GeForce 9500GT with EVGA Precision.
I leave it open on my second monitor while I play D3 to check temps.

My problem is that Windows just popped a mesage "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" after the screen went black for a sec.
Is it because I went too high on the OC?
Temps are completely fine and I can't mess with the voltage, just GPU and mem. clock.

thanks in advance.
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
May 26 2012 22:26 GMT
#2866
Is there a speccy-like program for mac? Trying to help my friend out who has a mac.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
May 27 2012 00:15 GMT
#2867
On May 27 2012 04:54 Hoon wrote:
So I've just started OCing my GeForce 9500GT with EVGA Precision.
I leave it open on my second monitor while I play D3 to check temps.

My problem is that Windows just popped a mesage "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" after the screen went black for a sec.
Is it because I went too high on the OC?
Temps are completely fine and I can't mess with the voltage, just GPU and mem. clock.

thanks in advance.


yeah you went too high. remember that temps should be <75/80*C (dont know *F sorry)
<3 Kim Taeyeon
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 27 2012 02:41 GMT
#2868
On May 27 2012 04:54 Hoon wrote:
So I've just started OCing my GeForce 9500GT with EVGA Precision.
I leave it open on my second monitor while I play D3 to check temps.

My problem is that Windows just popped a mesage "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" after the screen went black for a sec.
Is it because I went too high on the OC?
Temps are completely fine and I can't mess with the voltage, just GPU and mem. clock.

thanks in advance.


Uhm, so the solution to having a piece of shit GPU is to have an unstable piece of shit GPU? I wouldn't OC anything from the 9000 series, with the possible exception of a 9800 GTX, assuming you have LN2 or some other absurd cooling solution that makes it worth it.

Nothing else from the line is even worth the hassle of an OC.

With a 9500, you should really just wait for a decently discounted modern low end gaming GPU to upgrade by several hundred percent.
DrNebula
Profile Joined November 2011
United States16 Posts
May 27 2012 03:38 GMT
#2869
I am starting to stream, but it whenever I do my stream flickers really bad when in game, both early game and late game, any thoughts to why this would happen? I have an adequate CPU and Ram for streaming, but I'm unsure as to why it would flicker, any suggestions would be appreciated!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 27 2012 03:38 GMT
#2870
On May 27 2012 12:38 DrNebula wrote:
I am starting to stream, but it whenever I do my stream flickers really bad when in game, both early game and late game, any thoughts to why this would happen? I have an adequate CPU and Ram for streaming, but I'm unsure as to why it would flicker, any suggestions would be appreciated!


Windowed fullscreen in the game.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
May 27 2012 13:54 GMT
#2871
So I'm going to build my first computer soon, and I have a few questions about the OS in general.

When I'm buying W7, am I basically paying for just the installation discs or more so for the serial key?

And when I do have the discs do I just go to BIOS or something on start up and tell my optical drive to run the installation discs in there to install the OS?
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
May 27 2012 14:03 GMT
#2872
You're paying for the serial key.

Yes, you tell your desktop to boot off the DVD drive to start the installation.
DrNebula
Profile Joined November 2011
United States16 Posts
May 27 2012 18:47 GMT
#2873
On May 27 2012 12:38 JingleHell wrote:

Windowed fullscreen in the game.


yep i have it full screened, still the same thing, here's a sample video.

http://www.twitch.tv/drnebula/b/318976852
QuailSauce
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3 Posts
May 27 2012 20:40 GMT
#2874
How loud is the stock Intel heatsink fan? If I want to build a somewhat quiet PC, should I buy a better cooler like the Hyper 212 even if I'm not overclocking, or is there a more cost-effective way to silence the noise?
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
May 27 2012 22:05 GMT
#2875
On May 28 2012 05:40 QuailSauce wrote:
How loud is the stock Intel heatsink fan? If I want to build a somewhat quiet PC, should I buy a better cooler like the Hyper 212 even if I'm not overclocking, or is there a more cost-effective way to silence the noise?


aftermarket heatsink will be traumatically silencer. and i think most mobos will have an option to lower the fan speed in cost of temperature.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 28 2012 01:58 GMT
#2876
On May 28 2012 07:05 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2012 05:40 QuailSauce wrote:
How loud is the stock Intel heatsink fan? If I want to build a somewhat quiet PC, should I buy a better cooler like the Hyper 212 even if I'm not overclocking, or is there a more cost-effective way to silence the noise?


aftermarket heatsink will be traumatically silencer. and i think most mobos will have an option to lower the fan speed in cost of temperature.


This said, value of case in shutting your PC up can't be stressed enough. Good isolation, mounting solutions, and intelligent airflow are HUGE for noise. As is GPU selection, unless you're mostly worried about noise outside of gaming.
m1rk3
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada412 Posts
May 28 2012 01:59 GMT
#2877
On May 28 2012 03:47 DrNebula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 12:38 JingleHell wrote:

Windowed fullscreen in the game.


yep i have it full screened, still the same thing, here's a sample video.

http://www.twitch.tv/drnebula/b/318976852


not the same thing you have to change it to window mode...
For the Dominion!
Sergio1992
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Italy522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 11:36:55
May 28 2012 11:36 GMT
#2878
What is the icon related to teams on the signature ?

For example: Eg Genius on the right of the signature
EdenPLusDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
571 Posts
May 28 2012 11:48 GMT
#2879
On May 28 2012 20:36 Sergio1992 wrote:
What is the icon related to teams on the signature ?

For example: Eg Genius on the right of the signature


Its an icon you choose to show what team you support. What kind of question is this lol?
Feteru
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5 Posts
May 28 2012 14:07 GMT
#2880
On May 27 2012 07:26 HazMat wrote:
Is there a speccy-like program for mac? Trying to help my friend out who has a mac.

There is a widget called iStat Pro which allows you to look at different temps, CPU usage, HDD usage, battery health (for laptops) and memory usage.
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 16m
Replay Cast
17h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.