• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7188 users

What gaming mouse is best for Starcraft 2? - Page 45

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 Next All
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
January 29 2012 00:10 GMT
#881
So, I have an MX518. It was cheap, it's reliable, has plenty of functionality and degrees of sensitivity...

I guess what I'm wondering here is, what exactly are people paying more money for? I understand people preferring a different grip or something, but what exactly do people think they are getting that's better on the expensive mice? Are people really convinced they somehow perform better?

I know two people who have had their razer's break on them as well. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
RevRich
Profile Joined February 2011
United States218 Posts
February 19 2012 23:00 GMT
#882
I'm planning on buying a Steelseries Sensei. They support e-sports so I support them!

Plus the Razer Deathadder I have now just didn't seem to last long. The rubber coating is starting to degrade and its getting irreversibly sticky. No amount of cleaning brings its back.
armalite
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden10 Posts
February 19 2012 23:06 GMT
#883
Zowie Mico, developed with players from StarTale, best mouse for RTS i ever had.
Train hard, fight easy.
Spiner
Profile Joined February 2011
United States360 Posts
February 20 2012 08:37 GMT
#884
Hi high master player. I use The Razer Naga.

Not necessarily because of all the buttons (Although I do use some of them for building hotkeys which is very nice) but mainly because of the shape + ring finger rest which suits itself towards the claw/finger grip style.

Claw/finger grip = better for RTS
B-Wong
Profile Joined October 2010
United States240 Posts
February 20 2012 08:50 GMT
#885
On January 29 2012 09:10 liberal wrote:
So, I have an MX518. It was cheap, it's reliable, has plenty of functionality and degrees of sensitivity...

I guess what I'm wondering here is, what exactly are people paying more money for? I understand people preferring a different grip or something, but what exactly do people think they are getting that's better on the expensive mice? Are people really convinced they somehow perform better?

I know two people who have had their razer's break on them as well. Anyway, just my 2 cents.


Most normal mice don't have DPI setting features, etc. That's the main draw (imo). Can't stand having a mouse set at 400DPI. Then again I can't stand the mice with dpi settings at 900/1800/3600 or the like because those just aren't my settings. I use a G9x (without the grip). Love the drivers because I can set dpi anywhere I want to. But I think beyond everything personalizibility is the largest draw to gaming mice.
abangmozek
Profile Joined February 2012
2 Posts
February 20 2012 14:15 GMT
#886
Hi all you gosu sc2 players. I want to ask your opinion on mouse choice

I'm currently using a deathadder and recently ahd a feel of the steelseries kana. It felt much lighter and I feel that it suits my fingertip mouse grip than the deathadder(this is just based on feel, and not tested with actual playing)

So any views on what mouse is best for my type of grip? I feel that i need a light mouse. Ive tried the kinzu but it felt kinda heavy(eventhough it is almost as light as the kana-the pad maybe?). Ive never tried the xai, ikari or sensei but i feel that the last two is out of my budget.

Your thoughts are much appreciated
Stiluz
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway688 Posts
February 20 2012 14:24 GMT
#887
On February 20 2012 23:15 abangmozek wrote:
Hi all you gosu sc2 players. I want to ask your opinion on mouse choice

I'm currently using a deathadder and recently ahd a feel of the steelseries kana. It felt much lighter and I feel that it suits my fingertip mouse grip than the deathadder(this is just based on feel, and not tested with actual playing)

So any views on what mouse is best for my type of grip? I feel that i need a light mouse. Ive tried the kinzu but it felt kinda heavy(eventhough it is almost as light as the kana-the pad maybe?). Ive never tried the xai, ikari or sensei but i feel that the last two is out of my budget.

Your thoughts are much appreciated


I think Steelseries mouse in general have a problem with acceleration. I am not sure about Kana V2 though. I use a claw/fingertip grip, and I'm very happy with my CM Storm Spawn.
DarQraven
Profile Joined January 2010
Netherlands553 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 15:44:44
February 20 2012 15:41 GMT
#888
On January 29 2012 09:10 liberal wrote:
So, I have an MX518. It was cheap, it's reliable, has plenty of functionality and degrees of sensitivity...

I guess what I'm wondering here is, what exactly are people paying more money for? I understand people preferring a different grip or something, but what exactly do people think they are getting that's better on the expensive mice? Are people really convinced they somehow perform better?

I know two people who have had their razer's break on them as well. Anyway, just my 2 cents.


As someone who does not only play SC2 but lots of arena shooters as well (Quake, UT, Warsow, etc...), the answer is obvious: max speed and lack of acceleration.

Take a cheap mouse, disable acceleration, set it to a low sensitivity and try swiping the full length of your mousepad (in my case: 40cm) as fast as you can. Chances are, it'll skip. Badly. There's a good chance it'll add all kinds of funky extra up/down movements, as well as possibly ending up in the exact opposite of the direction you were going. This is what happens when you move a mouse past it's malfunction speed - the tracking algorithm stops working properly and you get funky results.

The difference between my Deathadder (favorite mouse of all time, by far - just bought a spare in case they ever go out of production) and a random no-brand mouse or cheaper gaming mouse is the sensor. So far, I've tried the DA on ~8 different surfaces, ranging from Everglide Titan, Qck+, Qck+ Heavy, Exactmat, Qpads, my current Roccat Sense, standard dollar store mousepad and even wooden desks, and I literally cannot get it to skip. I can't move my arm fast enough to make it lose track.
This is invaluable if you're a low-sensitivity player like me.

Check this link for a comparison of the 'control speed' and 'malfunction speeds' of different popular mice. It's a bit of an outdated test, but most of the classics are still on there. As you can see, while the malfunction speed of the MX518 is close to the DA's, it's 'control speed' is almost 50% lower, meaning it will start behaving badly well before the DA ever does.

DA doesn't have any negative or positive acceleration (mouse sensitivity varying by movement speed) on a hardware/driver level either (something both the 518, 510 and IE3.0 suffer from), so your mouse movement is always going to be 1:1 to your cursor movement, which greatly increases comfort and muscle memory in my experience.

That's not to say that a cheaper mouse cannot have all these desirable properties. For all I know Walmart sells a $5 mouse with the same sensor/hardware as the Deathadder. Chances are though - they don't.
Similarly, very expensive mice can have horrible tracking. The Razer Copperhead was similarly priced to the DA, yet it scores almost 60% lower on all aspects in that test, being one of the early laser sensor mice.
Drago9205
Profile Joined April 2011
Bulgaria3 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 17:58:43
February 20 2012 17:56 GMT
#889
I am using a logitech g500, i like it more than the old a4 :D, i even find it more comfortable than the deathadder, as i have had the pleasure to work with a deathadder a bit, still i think the mx1100 i had is a bit more comfortable but unfortunately it is pretty heavy and has 1600 dpi only.
[image loading]
The greatest void is the one between your ears
buzzkill568
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada56 Posts
February 20 2012 18:01 GMT
#890
On February 20 2012 17:37 Spiner wrote:
Hi high master player. I use The Razer Naga.

Not necessarily because of all the buttons (Although I do use some of them for building hotkeys which is very nice) but mainly because of the shape + ring finger rest which suits itself towards the claw/finger grip style.

Claw/finger grip = better for RTS


One grip is not better than another for RTS. It depends on mouse size and the size of the persons hand. Maybe its best for you.
DarQraven
Profile Joined January 2010
Netherlands553 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 19:38:49
February 20 2012 19:37 GMT
#891
On February 21 2012 03:01 buzzkill568 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 17:37 Spiner wrote:
Hi high master player. I use The Razer Naga.

Not necessarily because of all the buttons (Although I do use some of them for building hotkeys which is very nice) but mainly because of the shape + ring finger rest which suits itself towards the claw/finger grip style.

Claw/finger grip = better for RTS


One grip is not better than another for RTS. It depends on mouse size and the size of the persons hand. Maybe its best for you.


There is some merit to that, though. Claw/fingertip is very well suited to small tweaks, erratic patterns of motion (zigzag, jump to minimap, click, select units in middle of screen, click, etc...) and generally a higher sensitivity playstyle than palm grip is.

Palm grip is very good at stability, high speeds, big motions, accuracy, etc because you use your arm and wrist for mouse control (as opposed to fingers/hand). All stuff that is very important if you're trying to get 65%+ accuracy with a lightning gun, but not very important when you need to select units all over the screen quickly. How you get your cursor from point A to point B is not important in RTS, in FPS it matters a lot.

I'm not saying you can't play RTS with a palm grip (in fact I palm, myself), I'm just saying that fingertip/claw with a light, smallish mouse is better suited to the kind of movements you perform in an RTS game, whereas the stability of palm grip and a slightly more heavy mouse/big pad are a lot more beneficial to FPS type movements.
Only reason I don't switch is because of the risk of carpal tunnel and the fact that I've gotten *so* used to my current setup and sensitivity that I can navigate screens on my computer with my eyes closed. Switching my sens and grip would mess all that up.
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
February 20 2012 20:56 GMT
#892
On February 20 2012 23:15 abangmozek wrote:
Hi all you gosu sc2 players. I want to ask your opinion on mouse choice

I'm currently using a deathadder and recently ahd a feel of the steelseries kana. It felt much lighter and I feel that it suits my fingertip mouse grip than the deathadder(this is just based on feel, and not tested with actual playing)

So any views on what mouse is best for my type of grip? I feel that i need a light mouse. Ive tried the kinzu but it felt kinda heavy(eventhough it is almost as light as the kana-the pad maybe?). Ive never tried the xai, ikari or sensei but i feel that the last two is out of my budget.

Your thoughts are much appreciated

Get the Kana then. I'm using it and I love it to death. I love the shape so much. So long as you feel it suits your grip, get it. Don't listen to all those so called 'tech-snobs' who tell you that their mouse is far superior and end up buying something that you hate. The Ikari is a really big mouse, more for claw gripping. The Xai and Sensei are bigger than the Kana, and they use a laser sensor which has quite a bit of hardware acceleration as compared to the optical sensor of the Kana. Furthermore, anecdotal reports suggest that the Xai comes with a lot of problems, driver issues etc. Kana doesn't really have too too much prediction or hardware accel, so its pretty good, however it doesn't track best at higher CPIs for some reason, although contrary to popular belief, its 1600 and 3200 CPI settings are true CPI and not interpolated.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
DarQraven
Profile Joined January 2010
Netherlands553 Posts
February 20 2012 21:25 GMT
#893
On February 21 2012 05:56 lisward wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 23:15 abangmozek wrote:
Hi all you gosu sc2 players. I want to ask your opinion on mouse choice

I'm currently using a deathadder and recently ahd a feel of the steelseries kana. It felt much lighter and I feel that it suits my fingertip mouse grip than the deathadder(this is just based on feel, and not tested with actual playing)

So any views on what mouse is best for my type of grip? I feel that i need a light mouse. Ive tried the kinzu but it felt kinda heavy(eventhough it is almost as light as the kana-the pad maybe?). Ive never tried the xai, ikari or sensei but i feel that the last two is out of my budget.

Your thoughts are much appreciated

Get the Kana then. I'm using it and I love it to death. I love the shape so much. So long as you feel it suits your grip, get it. Don't listen to all those so called 'tech-snobs' who tell you that their mouse is far superior and end up buying something that you hate. The Ikari is a really big mouse, more for claw gripping. The Xai and Sensei are bigger than the Kana, and they use a laser sensor which has quite a bit of hardware acceleration as compared to the optical sensor of the Kana. Furthermore, anecdotal reports suggest that the Xai comes with a lot of problems, driver issues etc. Kana doesn't really have too too much prediction or hardware accel, so its pretty good, however it doesn't track best at higher CPIs for some reason, although contrary to popular belief, its 1600 and 3200 CPI settings are true CPI and not interpolated.


I like how you go off on a tangent about tech-snobs, then fill the rest of your post with tech specs.
Other than that, yes. If you cannot feel a problem with the mouse then any neg/pos accel or skipping doesn't matter, since it doesn't bother you anyway. Just go with one that feels good in your hand.
lisward
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Singapore959 Posts
February 20 2012 21:35 GMT
#894
On February 21 2012 06:25 DarQraven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 05:56 lisward wrote:
On February 20 2012 23:15 abangmozek wrote:
Hi all you gosu sc2 players. I want to ask your opinion on mouse choice

I'm currently using a deathadder and recently ahd a feel of the steelseries kana. It felt much lighter and I feel that it suits my fingertip mouse grip than the deathadder(this is just based on feel, and not tested with actual playing)

So any views on what mouse is best for my type of grip? I feel that i need a light mouse. Ive tried the kinzu but it felt kinda heavy(eventhough it is almost as light as the kana-the pad maybe?). Ive never tried the xai, ikari or sensei but i feel that the last two is out of my budget.

Your thoughts are much appreciated

Get the Kana then. I'm using it and I love it to death. I love the shape so much. So long as you feel it suits your grip, get it. Don't listen to all those so called 'tech-snobs' who tell you that their mouse is far superior and end up buying something that you hate. The Ikari is a really big mouse, more for claw gripping. The Xai and Sensei are bigger than the Kana, and they use a laser sensor which has quite a bit of hardware acceleration as compared to the optical sensor of the Kana. Furthermore, anecdotal reports suggest that the Xai comes with a lot of problems, driver issues etc. Kana doesn't really have too too much prediction or hardware accel, so its pretty good, however it doesn't track best at higher CPIs for some reason, although contrary to popular belief, its 1600 and 3200 CPI settings are true CPI and not interpolated.


I like how you go off on a tangent about tech-snobs, then fill the rest of your post with tech specs.
Other than that, yes. If you cannot feel a problem with the mouse then any neg/pos accel or skipping doesn't matter, since it doesn't bother you anyway. Just go with one that feels good in your hand.

I was just telling him the differences between the Kana, and the other mice that he was thinking about, Sensei, Ikari and Xai. There was barely any mention of so called 'tech specs'. I just told him that the Kana is smaller than the Xai, Ikari and Sensei, and that it tracks poorly on high sens. Read people's posts properly before going on blasting people for no reason.
Opinions are like phasers -- everybody ought to have one
Brootalbro
Profile Joined February 2012
Korea (South)105 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 21:47:09
February 20 2012 21:46 GMT
#895
Go with M$ mouse. Better I think so
If I tell you the truth you'll vie for a lie. If I spilt my guts, it would make a mess we can't clean up. Say you'll never leave me 'cause I need you so much. I can't live with myself so stay with me tonight.
DarQraven
Profile Joined January 2010
Netherlands553 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 22:02:46
February 20 2012 22:02 GMT
#896
On February 21 2012 06:35 lisward wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2012 06:25 DarQraven wrote:
On February 21 2012 05:56 lisward wrote:
On February 20 2012 23:15 abangmozek wrote:
Hi all you gosu sc2 players. I want to ask your opinion on mouse choice

I'm currently using a deathadder and recently ahd a feel of the steelseries kana. It felt much lighter and I feel that it suits my fingertip mouse grip than the deathadder(this is just based on feel, and not tested with actual playing)

So any views on what mouse is best for my type of grip? I feel that i need a light mouse. Ive tried the kinzu but it felt kinda heavy(eventhough it is almost as light as the kana-the pad maybe?). Ive never tried the xai, ikari or sensei but i feel that the last two is out of my budget.

Your thoughts are much appreciated

Get the Kana then. I'm using it and I love it to death. I love the shape so much. So long as you feel it suits your grip, get it. Don't listen to all those so called 'tech-snobs' who tell you that their mouse is far superior and end up buying something that you hate. The Ikari is a really big mouse, more for claw gripping. The Xai and Sensei are bigger than the Kana, and they use a laser sensor which has quite a bit of hardware acceleration as compared to the optical sensor of the Kana. Furthermore, anecdotal reports suggest that the Xai comes with a lot of problems, driver issues etc. Kana doesn't really have too too much prediction or hardware accel, so its pretty good, however it doesn't track best at higher CPIs for some reason, although contrary to popular belief, its 1600 and 3200 CPI settings are true CPI and not interpolated.


I like how you go off on a tangent about tech-snobs, then fill the rest of your post with tech specs.
Other than that, yes. If you cannot feel a problem with the mouse then any neg/pos accel or skipping doesn't matter, since it doesn't bother you anyway. Just go with one that feels good in your hand.

I was just telling him the differences between the Kana, and the other mice that he was thinking about, Sensei, Ikari and Xai. There was barely any mention of so called 'tech specs'. I just told him that the Kana is smaller than the Xai, Ikari and Sensei, and that it tracks poorly on high sens. Read people's posts properly before going on blasting people for no reason.


Lol, cool down mate, was just a joke. That aside, you did mention practically every aspect there is to a mouses performance. Type of sensor, hardware accel, build quality, driver issues, prediction, performance at different precision settings, interpolation, ... you can hardly get more into the tech without describing individual electronics components. Especially when most people pick their mice based on "ooh, pretty lights!".
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
February 23 2012 16:34 GMT
#897
Well, my basic MS optical ive been using for years finally broke. I'm almost glad. As much as I loved ole' trusty, i was kind of getting sick of playing SC2 at like 2/3rds the resolution my screen could handle since the DPI was so shitty. Tis a bittersweet moment right now...
eohs
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States677 Posts
February 23 2012 16:47 GMT
#898
Sorry I am diggin this Steelseries Sensei :D I had the NAOS 5000 from Mionix DONT BUY THE MOUSE it sucks and so does there TECH support they are NOT for esports so FUCK em :D
WELCOME TO THE PARTY
exousia_7
Profile Joined December 2011
Taiwan215 Posts
February 24 2012 09:46 GMT
#899
I use the CM Storm Spawn mouse, and this mouse works just fine for SC2
ndreamer
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia43 Posts
February 24 2012 09:58 GMT
#900
On February 20 2012 08:06 armalite wrote:
Zowie Mico, developed with players from StarTale, best mouse for RTS i ever had.


The mouse feet are horrible on this mouse but the mouse it's self is awesome, i ended up just removing the feet and buying strips of Teflon now it's so much beater to use on my pad. Logitech G100 is also another decent mouse, slightly bigger then the MiCo,
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 46
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34587
Calm 3412
Shuttle 2272
Jaedong 1759
Mini 625
Horang2 623
EffOrt 501
Stork 317
Soma 316
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
Larva 256
Soulkey 254
ZerO 219
BeSt 207
Snow 162
firebathero 109
Mong 106
Zeus 96
910 78
hero 77
Mind 67
sorry 52
Hyun 42
Free 38
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 26
PianO 25
Killer 24
Aegong 23
JYJ 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1231
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
RotterdaM319
crisheroes305
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 175
QueenE106
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3212
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur753
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 59m
INu's Battles
18h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.