• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:40
CEST 10:40
KST 17:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7219 users

SC2 Power Rank: September 2019 - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
297 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
evanreyes94
Profile Joined March 2019
Finland42 Posts
September 16 2019 06:48 GMT
#81
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 16 2019 07:17 GMT
#82
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 03:49 Shuffleblade wrote:
When the rabid ones gets what they want it just gets worse Its kinda hilarious.

Maru will be on top again after taking back his throne after the next GSL finals anyhow =D


Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Noa Greenini
Profile Joined April 2015
265 Posts
September 16 2019 09:47 GMT
#83
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


I'm a fan of Serral. I can respect the opinion that number one may be too high, but not even on the list? I think that is unfair, and I don't think the biggest hater would deny him at least a place on the list. So I find your opinion weird.
Noa Greenini looks like the superior LR poster - Charoisaur 04/05/2019 (Serral vs Showtime match)
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7420 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-16 09:58:45
September 16 2019 09:55 GMT
#84
On September 14 2019 10:20 BisuDagger wrote:
Good for Serral! This PR was easy. I am more excited to see it in a month. Does winning a GSL bump Serral if he plays in nothing?


This is kinda sad. The only thing semi serious for WCS players is NationWars until Blizzcon

EDIT: Just ignore this evanreyes guy. He is some sort of Rodya incarnate or sth...
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
September 16 2019 10:10 GMT
#85
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?
tigon_ridge
Profile Joined March 2019
482 Posts
September 16 2019 10:19 GMT
#86
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


Impressive o.o
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
September 16 2019 10:36 GMT
#87
"who basically told us 'I don't care' when asked about his previous PR placements"
Weird flex, but that s okay
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-16 11:50:55
September 16 2019 11:50 GMT
#88
On September 16 2019 16:17 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 03:49 Shuffleblade wrote:
When the rabid ones gets what they want it just gets worse Its kinda hilarious.

Maru will be on top again after taking back his throne after the next GSL finals anyhow =D


Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?

Ah, I see somebody already replied with my exact thought It was funny to see that written by this person.
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
KobeSteak
Profile Joined August 2019
39 Posts
September 16 2019 13:53 GMT
#89
On September 16 2019 16:17 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 03:49 Shuffleblade wrote:
When the rabid ones gets what they want it just gets worse Its kinda hilarious.

Maru will be on top again after taking back his throne after the next GSL finals anyhow =D


Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?


I dont know the guy, whether he is gold or not. But the way we had a discussion in another thread proves to me his knowledge of the game is around gold league. Cause no one in the other thread (beside one guy) could make a counter argument against my flank with ghost statement. Most of their response is "lolol you even play Terran?" Those posters are a total waste of my time

He and the other Deacon whatever kid is on my ignore list because both their post are so idiotic it's not even worth replying or reading.

This will be the last time I address this issue and I'm not going to keep entertaining people on this matter.
Poopi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France13022 Posts
September 16 2019 14:04 GMT
#90
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.
WriterMaru
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
September 16 2019 14:44 GMT
#91
On September 16 2019 23:04 Poopi wrote:
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.


Banned and never coming back.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
September 16 2019 14:59 GMT
#92
On September 16 2019 22:53 KobeSteak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 16:17 Ej_ wrote:
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 03:49 Shuffleblade wrote:
When the rabid ones gets what they want it just gets worse Its kinda hilarious.

Maru will be on top again after taking back his throne after the next GSL finals anyhow =D


Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?


I dont know the guy, whether he is gold or not. But the way we had a discussion in another thread proves to me his knowledge of the game is around gold league. Cause no one in the other thread (beside one guy) could make a counter argument against my flank with ghost statement. Most of their response is "lolol you even play Terran?" Those posters are a total waste of my time

He and the other Deacon whatever kid is on my ignore list because both their post are so idiotic it's not even worth replying or reading.

This will be the last time I address this issue and I'm not going to keep entertaining people on this matter.

I mean people did actually make plenty of counter arguments in that thread, Luolis and me definitely traded multiple posts on it.

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
September 16 2019 15:09 GMT
#93
On September 16 2019 23:44 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 23:04 Poopi wrote:
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.


Banned and never coming back.

Wish all trolls would get that treatment
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
September 16 2019 15:20 GMT
#94
On September 17 2019 00:09 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 23:44 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 23:04 Poopi wrote:
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.


Banned and never coming back.

Wish all trolls would get that treatment


Beware of your desires, they might prove to be dangerous

People are too easily labeled as "trolls" when they express unpopular opinions; evanreyes94, on the other hand, definitely looks like a troll, having spent the majority of his 38 posts shitting on Serral and WCS players before declaring to be a "big fan" of Serral himself.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
September 16 2019 17:13 GMT
#95
On September 17 2019 00:20 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 00:09 Charoisaur wrote:
On September 16 2019 23:44 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 23:04 Poopi wrote:
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.


Banned and never coming back.

Wish all trolls would get that treatment


Beware of your desires, they might prove to be dangerous

People are too easily labeled as "trolls" when they express unpopular opinions; evanreyes94, on the other hand, definitely looks like a troll, having spent the majority of his 38 posts shitting on Serral and WCS players before declaring to be a "big fan" of Serral himself.


I don't mind the crazy ppl on the subway as long as they don't spit on the other passengers ;o
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
September 16 2019 17:17 GMT
#96
On September 16 2019 23:04 Poopi wrote:
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.

Where did usopsama go
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
KobeSteak
Profile Joined August 2019
39 Posts
September 16 2019 17:26 GMT
#97
On September 16 2019 23:59 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 22:53 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 16 2019 16:17 Ej_ wrote:
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 03:49 Shuffleblade wrote:
When the rabid ones gets what they want it just gets worse Its kinda hilarious.

Maru will be on top again after taking back his throne after the next GSL finals anyhow =D


Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?


I dont know the guy, whether he is gold or not. But the way we had a discussion in another thread proves to me his knowledge of the game is around gold league. Cause no one in the other thread (beside one guy) could make a counter argument against my flank with ghost statement. Most of their response is "lolol you even play Terran?" Those posters are a total waste of my time

He and the other Deacon whatever kid is on my ignore list because both their post are so idiotic it's not even worth replying or reading.

This will be the last time I address this issue and I'm not going to keep entertaining people on this matter.

I mean people did actually make plenty of counter arguments in that thread, Luolis and me definitely traded multiple posts on it.



You were indeed one of the good posters with replies from that thread. Appreciated it



Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-16 17:53:36
September 16 2019 17:53 GMT
#98
On September 17 2019 02:17 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 23:04 Poopi wrote:
Rodya was a better troll than what we have nowadays, where is he, BlizzCon is starting soon.

Where did usopsama go


He understood Serral was a real threat to his "korean are invincible gods" religion and vanished, even if he briefly came back under another account(literally the original one reversed, weird because he wasn't banned) to randomly hate on foreigners, probably around IEM Katowice(I might be wrong, tho, and I don't really think it's worth to check when this actually happened).
evanreyes94
Profile Joined March 2019
Finland42 Posts
September 16 2019 18:23 GMT
#99
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


No I'm not a troll at all. I am a huge Serral fan. Probably the biggest Serral fans you'll ever meet. With that being said, that is why I am critical of Serral instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon and calling him the best player ever. If you pay close attention to my past posts, you'll see that I am just being critical of him.

Here is an analogy. I am a big fan of Jason Terry. HUGE fan. Really love the guy. But it's clear that someone like LeBron James is much better and clearly a better player than him. As a fan, I have a duty to point out flaws of my favorite players and stop any delusions that non-fans have. If anything, people that overhype Serral is providing more fuel for the Serral haters. I'm simply telling everyone how it is.

User was banned for this post.
KobeSteak
Profile Joined August 2019
39 Posts
September 16 2019 18:34 GMT
#100
On September 17 2019 03:23 evanreyes94 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


No I'm not a troll at all. I am a huge Serral fan. Probably the biggest Serral fans you'll ever meet. With that being said, that is why I am critical of Serral instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon and calling him the best player ever. If you pay close attention to my past posts, you'll see that I am just being critical of him.

Here is an analogy. I am a big fan of Jason Terry. HUGE fan. Really love the guy. But it's clear that someone like LeBron James is much better and clearly a better player than him. As a fan, I have a duty to point out flaws of my favorite players and stop any delusions that non-fans have. If anything, people that overhype Serral is providing more fuel for the Serral haters. I'm simply telling everyone how it is.


One of the worst analogy ever....

On an unrelated note, Jason Terry destroyed and embarrassed Lebron in 2011 Finals

Also Terry nor Lebron is ever close to the GOAT conversation.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 690
actioN 461
Mong 213
Dewaltoss 109
BeSt 99
Killer 82
sSak 67
Aegong 35
ZergMaN 32
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 26
sorry 19
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli578
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister951
Happy344
Sick190
crisheroes174
KnowMe92
Pyrionflax10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 20m
Replay Cast
14h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.