• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

SC2 Power Rank: September 2019 - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
297 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
evanreyes94
Profile Joined March 2019
Finland42 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-16 18:39:18
September 16 2019 18:38 GMT
#101
On September 17 2019 03:34 KobeSteak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 03:23 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


No I'm not a troll at all. I am a huge Serral fan. Probably the biggest Serral fans you'll ever meet. With that being said, that is why I am critical of Serral instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon and calling him the best player ever. If you pay close attention to my past posts, you'll see that I am just being critical of him.

Here is an analogy. I am a big fan of Jason Terry. HUGE fan. Really love the guy. But it's clear that someone like LeBron James is much better and clearly a better player than him. As a fan, I have a duty to point out flaws of my favorite players and stop any delusions that non-fans have. If anything, people that overhype Serral is providing more fuel for the Serral haters. I'm simply telling everyone how it is.


One of the worst analogy ever....

On an unrelated note, Jason Terry destroyed and embarrassed Lebron in 2011 Finals

Also Terry nor Lebron is ever close to the GOAT conversation.


I cant tell if you're trolling
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-16 19:49:47
September 16 2019 19:09 GMT
#102
On September 17 2019 03:23 evanreyes94 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


No I'm not a troll at all. I am a huge Serral fan. Probably the biggest Serral fans you'll ever meet. With that being said, that is why I am critical of Serral instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon and calling him the best player ever. If you pay close attention to my past posts, you'll see that I am just being critical of him.

Here is an analogy. I am a big fan of Jason Terry. HUGE fan. Really love the guy. But it's clear that someone like LeBron James is much better and clearly a better player than him. As a fan, I have a duty to point out flaws of my favorite players and stop any delusions that non-fans have. If anything, people that overhype Serral is providing more fuel for the Serral haters. I'm simply telling everyone how it is.


The tone you used is clearly not the one a fan would use, that's evident to everyone.

In any of case, are you sure you have been watching Serral's game in 2018 and in 2019? What you write would make sense if Serral was his 2015 self.

If Terry would have won several championships and Mvp award, there would be no point to criticize him; nobody is overhyping Serral, the world champion, at the moment.
KobeSteak
Profile Joined August 2019
39 Posts
September 16 2019 19:36 GMT
#103
On September 17 2019 03:38 evanreyes94 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 03:34 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 17 2019 03:23 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


No I'm not a troll at all. I am a huge Serral fan. Probably the biggest Serral fans you'll ever meet. With that being said, that is why I am critical of Serral instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon and calling him the best player ever. If you pay close attention to my past posts, you'll see that I am just being critical of him.

Here is an analogy. I am a big fan of Jason Terry. HUGE fan. Really love the guy. But it's clear that someone like LeBron James is much better and clearly a better player than him. As a fan, I have a duty to point out flaws of my favorite players and stop any delusions that non-fans have. If anything, people that overhype Serral is providing more fuel for the Serral haters. I'm simply telling everyone how it is.


One of the worst analogy ever....

On an unrelated note, Jason Terry destroyed and embarrassed Lebron in 2011 Finals

Also Terry nor Lebron is ever close to the GOAT conversation.


I cant tell if you're trolling


I dont troll about fact

You might want to check 2011 Final stats or even rewatch the 2011 finals
evanreyes94
Profile Joined March 2019
Finland42 Posts
September 16 2019 19:55 GMT
#104
On September 17 2019 04:09 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 03:23 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 16 2019 19:10 Xain0n wrote:
On September 16 2019 15:48 evanreyes94 wrote:
Bottomline: Serral should not be number one in my humble opinion. He should not even be in the top 10. Serral is my absolute favorite player of all time. That being said, I have to be honest and objective and declare that Serral is not a top player.

I mean, just because I like a player doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. I like his calm demeanor and that he is Finish. But as a big fan, I would be wrong and delusional in saying that Serral deserves top 10.


"Another foreigner on a luck streak", "doesn't hold a candle(to the ones) who played in GSL", "Stephano>Reynor>Serral", "Stephano is currently the best foreigner in the world", "Maru>Serral...if he can beat Ragnarok", "Serral is a top 5 foreign Zerg all time...there is objectivity", "Serral got heavily outplayed by Heromarine, then Heromarine threw the game...it could be matchfixing", "Heromarine is leaps and bound better than Serral", "Reynor is so much better than Serral", "Serral can't play late game vs any race, the only games he won were when he cheesed or did some sort of weird timing and was lucky", "All this Serral kid did was Nydus rush...everyone knows it", "You see where else I see nothing but Nydus Worms? Bronze League Hero", "Terran is the hardest race...Maru>>>>Serral...all Serral needs to do is to spam Nydus Worms to win early game or spam Broodlords Infestor to win late game...WCS players rely on the easiest race to play+patches to get more foreign viewers".

Those are your words. Such a big fan of Serral...or maybe a huge troll?


No I'm not a troll at all. I am a huge Serral fan. Probably the biggest Serral fans you'll ever meet. With that being said, that is why I am critical of Serral instead of blindly jumping on the bandwagon and calling him the best player ever. If you pay close attention to my past posts, you'll see that I am just being critical of him.

Here is an analogy. I am a big fan of Jason Terry. HUGE fan. Really love the guy. But it's clear that someone like LeBron James is much better and clearly a better player than him. As a fan, I have a duty to point out flaws of my favorite players and stop any delusions that non-fans have. If anything, people that overhype Serral is providing more fuel for the Serral haters. I'm simply telling everyone how it is.


The tone you used is clearly not the one a fan would use, that's evident to everyone.

In any of case, are you sure you have been watching Serral's game in 2018 and in 2019? What you write would make sense if Serral was his 2015 self.

If Terry would have won several championships and Mvp award, there would be no point to criticize him; nobody is overhyping Serral, the world champion, at the moment.


Yes, I am aware that 2015 Serral was not the best. The Serral that I am being critical towards is the 2018-19 Serral. Everyone has their flaws, and Serral not being a top 10 player in the world or a top top 5 zerg in the world is just critique. I'm not sure why people can't handle a little criticism these days. I'm not sure why listing a couple of facts about my favorite player is trolling. All I am doing is simply saying that Serral is not a top 10 player, and that Stephano, Reynor, Trap, Dark, etc are all leaps and bounds above Serral.
Starcloud
Profile Joined September 2018
138 Posts
September 16 2019 20:22 GMT
#105
On September 17 2019 04:55 evanreyes94 wrote:

Yes, I am aware that 2015 Serral was not the best. The Serral that I am being critical towards is the 2018-19 Serral. Everyone has their flaws, and Serral not being a top 10 player in the world or a top top 5 zerg in the world is just critique. I'm not sure why people can't handle a little criticism these days. I'm not sure why listing a couple of facts about my favorite player is trolling. All I am doing is simply saying that Serral is not a top 10 player, and that Stephano, Reynor, Trap, Dark, etc are all leaps and bounds above Serral.


Okay. When something gets like two years old, it kinda gets old, you know ? You are "bit" late to this party. Most of your predecessors have already quit or moved elsewhere, but you didnt get the memo ?

On September 17 2019 02:13 Waxangel wrote:

I don't mind the crazy ppl on the subway as long as they don't spit on the other passengers ;o


So, why no ban yet ? Or waiting somebody to take the bait ?
evanreyes94
Profile Joined March 2019
Finland42 Posts
September 16 2019 20:26 GMT
#106
On September 17 2019 05:22 Starcloud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 04:55 evanreyes94 wrote:

Yes, I am aware that 2015 Serral was not the best. The Serral that I am being critical towards is the 2018-19 Serral. Everyone has their flaws, and Serral not being a top 10 player in the world or a top top 5 zerg in the world is just critique. I'm not sure why people can't handle a little criticism these days. I'm not sure why listing a couple of facts about my favorite player is trolling. All I am doing is simply saying that Serral is not a top 10 player, and that Stephano, Reynor, Trap, Dark, etc are all leaps and bounds above Serral.


Okay. When something gets like two years old, it kinda gets old, you know ? You are "bit" late to this party. Most of your predecessors have already quit or moved elsewhere, but you didnt get the memo ?

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 02:13 Waxangel wrote:

I don't mind the crazy ppl on the subway as long as they don't spit on the other passengers ;o


So, why no ban yet ? Or waiting somebody to take the bait ?


Why ban someone that you simply disagree with? I don't report you or ask for you to be banned just because you think Serral is a top 10 player of 2018-19.
Juny1spion
Profile Joined December 2014
Czech Republic25 Posts
September 16 2019 20:29 GMT
#107
I don't know, the list feels pretty right but at the same time there are some questionable decisions, I think Rogue has a serious shot at beating Dark in the upcoming GSL match but we'll see... I'd also swap Trap and Maru.
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
September 16 2019 20:31 GMT
#108
Holy canoley, banning trolls doesn't work, the only thing that works is you know, don't feed them.
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
Dave4
Profile Joined August 2018
494 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-16 20:45:26
September 16 2019 20:31 GMT
#109
The moderators have deemed his conduct acceptable. Please refrain from calling people trolls unless a moderator has confirmed this to be the case.

User was temp banned for this post.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
September 16 2019 20:40 GMT
#110
On September 17 2019 05:31 Shuffleblade wrote:
Holy canoley, banning trolls doesn't work, the only thing that works is you know, don't feed them.


Banning troll seems like a tried and true method of getting rid of troll, works pretty well on TL if you ask me, sometime it take 4-5 bans to get it through but it's pretty rare someone keep it up for that too long.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
September 16 2019 21:55 GMT
#111
You’re a pretty terrible troll if everyone thinks you’re a troll, aren’t you supposed to do it with some degree of subtlety and make it plausible that you have the opinions you do?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
September 16 2019 22:00 GMT
#112
On September 16 2019 22:53 KobeSteak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 16:17 Ej_ wrote:
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 03:49 Shuffleblade wrote:
When the rabid ones gets what they want it just gets worse Its kinda hilarious.

Maru will be on top again after taking back his throne after the next GSL finals anyhow =D


Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?


I dont know the guy, whether he is gold or not. But the way we had a discussion in another thread proves to me his knowledge of the game is around gold league. Cause no one in the other thread (beside one guy) could make a counter argument against my flank with ghost statement. Most of their response is "lolol you even play Terran?" Those posters are a total waste of my time

He and the other Deacon whatever kid is on my ignore list because both their post are so idiotic it's not even worth replying or reading.

This will be the last time I address this issue and I'm not going to keep entertaining people on this matter.

Golden league knowledge yet Luolis plays in GM, GM knowledge yet you say you play in low masters. I don't know how people without the knowledge can play above you, care to explain?
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
September 16 2019 22:59 GMT
#113
On September 17 2019 05:31 Dave4 wrote:
The moderators have deemed his conduct acceptable. Please refrain from calling people trolls unless a moderator has confirmed this to be the case.


Oh, indeed he was.
I'm almost displeased he was banned before I could reply one last time. A righteous ban, I have to say.
KobeSteak
Profile Joined August 2019
39 Posts
September 16 2019 23:00 GMT
#114
On September 17 2019 06:55 Wombat_NI wrote:
You’re a pretty terrible troll if everyone thinks you’re a troll, aren’t you supposed to do it with some degree of subtlety and make it plausible that you have the opinions you do?


In a sense I do think we should kinda applaud him.

He is very committed and stays with this act.
DBooN
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2727 Posts
September 16 2019 23:17 GMT
#115
It's MaruPrime, not prime Maru :s
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-17 02:12:00
September 17 2019 00:43 GMT
#116
On September 17 2019 05:31 Dave4 wrote:
The moderators have deemed his conduct acceptable. Please refrain from calling people trolls unless a moderator has confirmed this to be the case.

User was temp banned for this post.


This post just became some weird meta statement.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Kitai
Profile Joined June 2012
United States886 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-17 01:34:25
September 17 2019 01:33 GMT
#117
I feel like this thread should come with complimentary hazmat suits .

I guess it was bound to happen with all the heated discussion around Serral for the last year. The "best player" discussion is only gonna get more interesting if Maru takes down another GSL. Exciting times for all! (Except for the mods. Poor mods ;_;)
"You know, I don't care if soO got 100 second places in a row. Anyone who doesn't think that he's going to win blizzcon watching this series is a fool" - Artosis, Blizzcon 2014 soO vs TaeJa
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
September 17 2019 07:30 GMT
#118
On September 17 2019 09:43 Nakajin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 05:31 Dave4 wrote:
The moderators have deemed his conduct acceptable. Please refrain from calling people trolls unless a moderator has confirmed this to be the case.

User was temp banned for this post.


This post just became some weird meta statement.

Hahaha that made my day, that was amazing, like a prophet digging his own grave

Serral has been S class forever, if he wins blizzcon and homestory this year I'm starting to feel the B word. Or we should just make up a new word in SC2 for a player dominating as hard as Serral consistently for over a year.
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
tigon_ridge
Profile Joined March 2019
482 Posts
September 17 2019 07:36 GMT
#119
On September 17 2019 16:30 Shuffleblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2019 09:43 Nakajin wrote:
On September 17 2019 05:31 Dave4 wrote:
The moderators have deemed his conduct acceptable. Please refrain from calling people trolls unless a moderator has confirmed this to be the case.

User was temp banned for this post.


This post just became some weird meta statement.

Hahaha that made my day, that was amazing, like a prophet digging his own grave

Serral has been S class forever, if he wins blizzcon and homestory this year I'm starting to feel the B word. Or we should just make up a new word in SC2 for a player dominating as hard as Serral consistently for over a year.


Soon to become "over two years."
Luolis
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Finland7196 Posts
September 17 2019 09:16 GMT
#120
On September 17 2019 02:26 KobeSteak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2019 23:59 Wombat_NI wrote:
On September 16 2019 22:53 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 16 2019 16:17 Ej_ wrote:
On September 16 2019 03:20 KobeSteak wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:50 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 11:37 burnturn wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:32 Xain0n wrote:
On September 15 2019 10:00 evanreyes94 wrote:
On September 15 2019 09:59 Xain0n wrote:
[quote]

Pretty sure you are misinterpreting what happened here.
Also, I fully agree with evanreyes(now living in Finland, apparently....): Zest being #10 is a questionable decision.

As for MARY, even if that was the case, he would fail at Super Tournament(not to mention BlizzCon) and quickly abandon his newfound #1.


The only questionable decision is putting Serral at #1. Did ENCE pay off TL or something?


Easily exposed.

The only questionable decision is the one you took when you registered an account with the sole intention of trolling and hating on Serral; your words are vain, the overwhelming evidence is that our finnish friend absolutely deserves the #1 spot and that ENCE's money is well spent on Serral's salary.

I think you got baited mate. Dont let him drag you under the bridge.


Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! His is not a lone bait, the majority of his posts sound like that one.


I swear some of these troll accts must be created by some of the TL mods themselves to create traffic and replies

He has yet to be warned or temp ban for these nonsense, yet we see other posters getting warned and banned for less shiet

Am I seeing this right? The guy who called Luolis a gold player is complaining about trolls not being actioned?


I dont know the guy, whether he is gold or not. But the way we had a discussion in another thread proves to me his knowledge of the game is around gold league. Cause no one in the other thread (beside one guy) could make a counter argument against my flank with ghost statement. Most of their response is "lolol you even play Terran?" Those posters are a total waste of my time

He and the other Deacon whatever kid is on my ignore list because both their post are so idiotic it's not even worth replying or reading.

This will be the last time I address this issue and I'm not going to keep entertaining people on this matter.

I mean people did actually make plenty of counter arguments in that thread, Luolis and me definitely traded multiple posts on it.



You were indeed one of the good posters with replies from that thread. Appreciated it




I could communicate with Wombat just fine. Maybe you are the problem? )))
pro cheese woman / Its never Sunny in Finland. Perkele / FinnishStarcraftTrivia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 672
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 84
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox289
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 511
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft247
Maynarde140
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 55m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.