• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:28
CEST 00:28
KST 07:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8278 users

Greatest HotS Players of All Time: Part 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
215 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Ve5pa
Profile Joined December 2014
United Kingdom252 Posts
March 02 2016 18:15 GMT
#21
Hmm i think this thread should be titled: A list of Stuchiu's favourite players from the HotS era.

All subjective of course but I think herO @ 9 and $o$ @ 7 seems a bit far down to me. Nicely written and presented article though, well played on that.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 02 2016 18:18 GMT
#22
Maru is indeed one of the most ridiculous consistent players to ever grace the game.

Not only that, he's an absolute treat to watch and cheer for. I love that kid!
maru lover forever
Ensiferum8
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada103 Posts
March 02 2016 18:18 GMT
#23
I wish I had more than 2 hands to facepalm. sOs 7# ? really?!

No amount of justification can justify that ranking. He was superior to Life, Taeja, Maru, Zest. Only Inno was better than him.

Lost a lot of respect for stuchiu and his ranking. Will not read the other ones as they might just be even more of a joke.
WCS is a shitty joke, with racist rules. Support players who deserves it instead of foreigner scrubs who dont work half as much as koreans. JUN TAEYANG IS THE BEST <3
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 18:25:09
March 02 2016 18:25 GMT
#24
On March 03 2016 03:18 Ensiferum8 wrote:
I wish I had more than 2 hands to facepalm. sOs 7# ? really?!

No amount of justification can justify that ranking. He was superior to Life, Taeja, Maru, Zest. Only Inno was better than him.

Lost a lot of respect for stuchiu and his ranking. Will not read the other ones as they might just be even more of a joke.

Life got to 2 Blizzcon finals and won a bunch more tournaments than sOs, including having better results in Korea. So I'm intrigued as to how sOs is better than Life but INnoVation is better than sOs.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
March 02 2016 18:25 GMT
#25
On March 03 2016 03:14 Shellshock wrote:
who are the guys in the banner?

I think we have been asking this for a while now.
Also at this point I actually predict Zest to be placed ahead of soO considering how many times Zest won against soO and also the sole fact that Zest actually won shit and not get second every single time like soO. Not sure how much Taeja won in HotS but I think he was more impressive in WoL, therefore soO in 5th place, Taeja in 4th place, Zest in 3rd place, INno in 2nd place and Life in 1st place.
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 18:30:53
March 02 2016 18:29 GMT
#26
On March 03 2016 03:25 NinjaToss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:14 Shellshock wrote:
who are the guys in the banner?

I think we have been asking this for a while now.
Also at this point I actually predict Zest to be placed ahead of soO considering how many times Zest won against soO and also the sole fact that Zest actually won shit and not get second every single time like soO. Not sure how much Taeja won in HotS but I think he was more impressive in WoL, therefore soO in 5th place, Taeja in 4th place, Zest in 3rd place, INno in 2nd place and Life in 1st place.

For the record, looking at the sheer number of wins, TaeJa won more Premier tournaments than anyone else in HotS.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Naikonz
Profile Joined October 2014
Romania65 Posts
March 02 2016 18:34 GMT
#27
sOs 7???????? WTF this guy had 2 of the 3 World Championships + another 100k tournament. so 3 out of the 5 biggest tournaments in starcraft 2 history. This article is bullshit. No longer interested in the rest of the list.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
March 02 2016 18:35 GMT
#28
To quote from another thread
On March 02 2016 23:46 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
I wish people actually read things instead of looking at numbers

WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 18:38:54
March 02 2016 18:38 GMT
#29
On March 03 2016 03:14 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:00 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 03 2016 02:50 Silvana wrote:
Good job! I think I would switch Maru and sOs but I agree on the rest.

Maybe sOs is a little bit low at #7, but I personally wouldn't put him above #5. Suggesting he is #1 or #2 looks wrong to me because it would be too much focus on one single aspect (winning the big things).

Hmmm I can understand that stance but we'll probably get soO, who never won a huge tournament in HotS, in the top 5. I think sOs should be above soO no matter how astonishingly consistent this guy has been. You remember a 4 time finalist of course, but for me that's not enough to counteract even 1 Blizzcon.

Even though making four consecutive GSL finals is much harder.

I guess it's extremely subjective, but I'll always value the guy who wins when it matters the most, especially when he does that TWO times. I don't know if making 4 GSL finals is actually much harder than winning 2 Blizzcons, both achievements are totally insane.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 02 2016 18:44 GMT
#30
On March 03 2016 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:14 Elentos wrote:
On March 03 2016 03:00 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 03 2016 02:50 Silvana wrote:
Good job! I think I would switch Maru and sOs but I agree on the rest.

Maybe sOs is a little bit low at #7, but I personally wouldn't put him above #5. Suggesting he is #1 or #2 looks wrong to me because it would be too much focus on one single aspect (winning the big things).

Hmmm I can understand that stance but we'll probably get soO, who never won a huge tournament in HotS, in the top 5. I think sOs should be above soO no matter how astonishingly consistent this guy has been. You remember a 4 time finalist of course, but for me that's not enough to counteract even 1 Blizzcon.

Even though making four consecutive GSL finals is much harder.

I guess it's extremely subjective, but I'll always value the guy who wins when it matters the most, especially when he does that TWO times. I don't know if making 4 GSL finals is actually much harder than winning 2 Blizzcons, both achievements are totally insane.

soO 4 GSL finals in a row is the closest we have ever had to a bonjwa
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FrkFrJss
Profile Joined April 2015
Canada1208 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 18:46:57
March 02 2016 18:45 GMT
#31
On March 03 2016 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
sOs 7 ???

More controversial than Nerchio #1 in the PR. I need to seriously read the article but the mere idea of a guy who won 3 100k stacked tourneys being only #7 just looks ridiculous to me.

OK I read the part about sOs and the justifications are interesting, it actually really makes sense, sOs indeed had really bad times when he couldn't get good performances. Still, this ability to give it all when it matters the most is what makes a true champion, and when it happens two times (3 if you count IEM) it's not just bracket luck. sOs deserved FAR better imo (#1 or #2) but that's always subjective.

Thanks for those articles btw, always amazing to look back at those wonderful HotS years.


I suppose it comes down to what your opinion of "Greatest" means. Is it consistency, that is, doing well over a long period of time against arguably inferior opponents like in many of Taeja's wins? Or, is it pulling it out when it really matters in very specific occasions?

Does "almost" getting there a lot of the time outweigh getting "there" a few times? Personally, I feel like sOs's ability to marathon top 10 level players over weekends is superior than Maru's top eights, but that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong; Maru is a fantastic player, but, in the end, who are we going to remember? Maru for getting his top eights? Or sOs three $100,000 wins?.

"Keep Moving Forward" - Walt Disney
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
March 02 2016 18:47 GMT
#32
Pretty much agree with the list. Didn't think sOs desereved to be top 5. He has never been consistent and unlike all the guys ahead of him i never thought of him as some sort of beast who is favored vs anyone they come up against(at their peaks)
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 18:52:43
March 02 2016 18:48 GMT
#33
On March 03 2016 03:45 FrkFrJss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
sOs 7 ???

More controversial than Nerchio #1 in the PR. I need to seriously read the article but the mere idea of a guy who won 3 100k stacked tourneys being only #7 just looks ridiculous to me.

OK I read the part about sOs and the justifications are interesting, it actually really makes sense, sOs indeed had really bad times when he couldn't get good performances. Still, this ability to give it all when it matters the most is what makes a true champion, and when it happens two times (3 if you count IEM) it's not just bracket luck. sOs deserved FAR better imo (#1 or #2) but that's always subjective.

Thanks for those articles btw, always amazing to look back at those wonderful HotS years.


I suppose it comes down to what your opinion of "Greatest" means. Is it consistency, that is, doing well over a long period of time against arguably inferior opponents like in many of Taeja's wins? Or, is it pulling it out when it really matters in very specific occasions?

Does "almost" getting there a lot of the time outweigh getting "there" a few times? Personally, I feel like sOs's ability to marathon top 10 level players over weekends is superior than Maru's top eights, but that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong; Maru is a fantastic player, but, in the end, who are we going to remember? Maru for getting his top eights? Or sOs three $100,000 wins?.


You'll end up remembering both because Maru is the only double royal roader in Starcraft 2 (both in HotS, too).
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
March 02 2016 19:05 GMT
#34
On March 03 2016 03:04 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:00 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 03 2016 02:50 Silvana wrote:
Good job! I think I would switch Maru and sOs but I agree on the rest.

Maybe sOs is a little bit low at #7, but I personally wouldn't put him above #5. Suggesting he is #1 or #2 looks wrong to me because it would be too much focus on one single aspect (winning the big things).

Hmmm I can understand that stance but we'll probably get soO, who never won a huge tournament in HotS, in the top 5. I think sOs should be above soO no matter how astonishingly consistent this guy has been. You remember a 4 time finalist of course, but for me that's not enough to counteract even 1 Blizzcon.


No one remembers Sync.

Everyone remembers Yellow.


Maybe bc Sync was just one time guy like jjakji? I dunno who sync is but surely sOs with his wonky styles and his amazing proleague performance alone deserves recognition. Seriously, even if he lost in iem katowice, the fact that he did proxy gates twice in a winner takes all finals would make him the ballsiest palyer known to man.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
March 02 2016 19:07 GMT
#35
On March 03 2016 04:05 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:04 stuchiu wrote:
On March 03 2016 03:00 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 03 2016 02:50 Silvana wrote:
Good job! I think I would switch Maru and sOs but I agree on the rest.

Maybe sOs is a little bit low at #7, but I personally wouldn't put him above #5. Suggesting he is #1 or #2 looks wrong to me because it would be too much focus on one single aspect (winning the big things).

Hmmm I can understand that stance but we'll probably get soO, who never won a huge tournament in HotS, in the top 5. I think sOs should be above soO no matter how astonishingly consistent this guy has been. You remember a 4 time finalist of course, but for me that's not enough to counteract even 1 Blizzcon.


No one remembers Sync.

Everyone remembers Yellow.


Maybe bc Sync was just one time guy like jjakji? I dunno who sync is but surely sOs with his wonky styles and his amazing proleague performance alone deserves recognition. Seriously, even if he lost in iem katowice, the fact that he did proxy gates twice in a winner takes all finals would make him the ballsiest palyer known to man.


He's got nothing on InCa
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
March 02 2016 19:08 GMT
#36
On March 03 2016 03:48 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:45 FrkFrJss wrote:
On March 03 2016 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
sOs 7 ???

More controversial than Nerchio #1 in the PR. I need to seriously read the article but the mere idea of a guy who won 3 100k stacked tourneys being only #7 just looks ridiculous to me.

OK I read the part about sOs and the justifications are interesting, it actually really makes sense, sOs indeed had really bad times when he couldn't get good performances. Still, this ability to give it all when it matters the most is what makes a true champion, and when it happens two times (3 if you count IEM) it's not just bracket luck. sOs deserved FAR better imo (#1 or #2) but that's always subjective.

Thanks for those articles btw, always amazing to look back at those wonderful HotS years.


I suppose it comes down to what your opinion of "Greatest" means. Is it consistency, that is, doing well over a long period of time against arguably inferior opponents like in many of Taeja's wins? Or, is it pulling it out when it really matters in very specific occasions?

Does "almost" getting there a lot of the time outweigh getting "there" a few times? Personally, I feel like sOs's ability to marathon top 10 level players over weekends is superior than Maru's top eights, but that's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong; Maru is a fantastic player, but, in the end, who are we going to remember? Maru for getting his top eights? Or sOs three $100,000 wins?.


You'll end up remembering both because Maru is the only double royal roader in Starcraft 2 (both in HotS, too).


Sos is the only person to reverse all kill in proleague and win twice at blizzcon finals. Seriously, maru won only two premier tournaments. Is consistency that important?
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
March 02 2016 19:11 GMT
#37
On March 03 2016 03:25 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:18 Ensiferum8 wrote:
I wish I had more than 2 hands to facepalm. sOs 7# ? really?!

No amount of justification can justify that ranking. He was superior to Life, Taeja, Maru, Zest. Only Inno was better than him.

Lost a lot of respect for stuchiu and his ranking. Will not read the other ones as they might just be even more of a joke.

Life got to 2 Blizzcon finals and won a bunch more tournaments than sOs, including having better results in Korea. So I'm intrigued as to how sOs is better than Life but INnoVation is better than sOs.

Life won one more premier tournament than sos in hots.
Ensiferum8
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada103 Posts
March 02 2016 19:12 GMT
#38
On March 03 2016 03:25 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:18 Ensiferum8 wrote:
I wish I had more than 2 hands to facepalm. sOs 7# ? really?!

No amount of justification can justify that ranking. He was superior to Life, Taeja, Maru, Zest. Only Inno was better than him.

Lost a lot of respect for stuchiu and his ranking. Will not read the other ones as they might just be even more of a joke.

Life got to 2 Blizzcon finals and won a bunch more tournaments than sOs, including having better results in Korea. So I'm intrigued as to how sOs is better than Life but INnoVation is better than sOs.
Life won 1 blizzcon. sOs 2. 2>1

On top of that, sOs was way more consistent. Life would be great for 6 months, then completly disappear. On top of that, sOs wins are impressive that Life's wins.

Finally, sOs was a god almost all HOTS long in Proleague, where Life was simply garbage with KT. sOs even all killed KT rolster in playoff, and brought his team to PL finals.

Mostly because of PL performance, sOs should be above.

But even if you disagree about that and thinks Life is better than sOs, theres no way an unbias person would not put sOs in top 3, (inno #1 and Life #2).

The fact that he is #7 is just an insult to every sc2 fans, and every people who follows ssc2 closely.

Theres a reason why every comments here are questionning why is sOs #7, when usually, most people agree with stuchiu.

Stuchiu just made a list of his favorite players, and listened to his heart, instead of listening to logic.
Which sucks, because i really loved stuchiu thread before, he was really competent and a good writer. He lost tons of credibility right there. Im still gonna give him a second chance, and read his future stuff, but man thats disappointing.

P.S: Im not an sOs fan, Im terran and my favs are FlaSh and especially TY, so im not saying that because im bias
WCS is a shitty joke, with racist rules. Support players who deserves it instead of foreigner scrubs who dont work half as much as koreans. JUN TAEYANG IS THE BEST <3
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 02 2016 19:13 GMT
#39
actually I like sOs more than almost every other player on this list.
Moderator
Ensiferum8
Profile Joined March 2014
Canada103 Posts
March 02 2016 19:13 GMT
#40
On March 03 2016 04:11 swissman777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 03:25 Elentos wrote:
On March 03 2016 03:18 Ensiferum8 wrote:
I wish I had more than 2 hands to facepalm. sOs 7# ? really?!

No amount of justification can justify that ranking. He was superior to Life, Taeja, Maru, Zest. Only Inno was better than him.

Lost a lot of respect for stuchiu and his ranking. Will not read the other ones as they might just be even more of a joke.

Life got to 2 Blizzcon finals and won a bunch more tournaments than sOs, including having better results in Korea. So I'm intrigued as to how sOs is better than Life but INnoVation is better than sOs.

Life won one more premier tournament than sos in hots.
yeah, but sOs tournaments wins are more impressive. + Life is garbage in PL, while sOs was a god.
WCS is a shitty joke, with racist rules. Support players who deserves it instead of foreigner scrubs who dont work half as much as koreans. JUN TAEYANG IS THE BEST <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O150
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft244
Nina 103
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14236
ZZZero.O 150
firebathero 100
Hyuk 71
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto71
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 930
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck403
JimRising 339
KnowMe233
ToD209
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1152
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 78
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur221
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 33m
INu's Battles
13h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.