• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:38
CEST 00:38
KST 07:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9186 users

GSL Low quality Non-sub - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
654 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 33 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-09 17:05:59
January 09 2015 17:05 GMT
#221
On January 10 2015 01:48 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 01:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:47 Lorning wrote:
GOM is fucking pathetic these days.

You really are the new Shellbot

I've been hating on GOM for a while now, and not without reason

Oh, thought you were just stirring shit up. What else did they do wrong? I guess I missed some drama :o

My biggest problem with them is their decision to get rid of the GOMTV.net for this

I also ranted about their VOD system being shit, which it is
Community News
TL+ Member
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
January 09 2015 17:07 GMT
#222
It's a shame, I actually can easily afford to sub these days but...I just don't feel like there's enough content to justify $14 a season. GOM subs used to get a lot more value for the money, imo
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 09 2015 17:13 GMT
#223
On January 10 2015 02:05 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 01:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 01:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:47 Lorning wrote:
GOM is fucking pathetic these days.

You really are the new Shellbot

I've been hating on GOM for a while now, and not without reason

Oh, thought you were just stirring shit up. What else did they do wrong? I guess I missed some drama :o

My biggest problem with them is their decision to get rid of the GOMTV.net for this

I also ranted about their VOD system being shit, which it is

Oh yeah. Nice rant btw. And a funny first post from The_Templar in retrospect:
On September 24 2014 23:27 The_Templar wrote:
I agree. GOM needs to make some big changes next year.

Preferably backwards.


I Protoss winner, could it be?
Dimagus
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1004 Posts
January 09 2015 17:18 GMT
#224
The amount of content has greatly diverged from Tasteless and SDM casting every single game until their eyes bleed and the commentary devolves into monkey milk. That was worth paying for.
X52000
Profile Joined June 2012
Norway1 Post
Last Edited: 2015-01-09 17:20:03
January 09 2015 17:19 GMT
#225
I feel like the live stream should be free in HD, but I have no problem paying per season.
This is no more expensive than it has been in the past if I'm not wrong.
I will gladly pay so I can see the VODs of some of the best SC2 action in the world.
atrox_
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom1711 Posts
January 09 2015 17:26 GMT
#226
I have no idea why they've regressed behind such a large paywall when viewerships aren't the greatest they've ever been as it is
ChaseTheSun
Profile Joined May 2014
United States61 Posts
January 09 2015 17:38 GMT
#227
Well cause I kept the stream open after it ended I saw that 125+ people subbed from the time that the games ended till now. I still think this is a bad idea and I just hate that you're forced to pay if you want to actually enjoy the matches. Such a shame the way they decided to do things.

Those TotalBiscuit posts are gold.

On January 10 2015 01:33 Noocta wrote:
Here's TotalBiscuit opinion on it by the way




The post is kinda big, if mods thinks I should spoiler the tweets to make it more manageable, I'll do it.


My personal favorite.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 09 2015 17:40 GMT
#228
On January 10 2015 02:38 ChaseTheSun wrote:
Well cause I kept the stream open after it ended I saw that 125+ people subbed from the time that the games ended till now. I still think this is a bad idea and I just hate that you're forced to pay if you want to actually enjoy the matches. Such a shame the way they decided to do things.

Those TotalBiscuit posts are gold.

Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 01:33 Noocta wrote:
Here's TotalBiscuit opinion on it by the way

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/553585878208360448


The post is kinda big, if mods thinks I should spoiler the tweets to make it more manageable, I'll do it.


My personal favorite.


I think that one is kind of wrong, because the Korean stream is free. Almost all the sponsors for those teams are Korean companies and don't really care about advertising to the foreign market.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
HaRuHi
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
1220 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-09 17:43:36
January 09 2015 17:42 GMT
#229
They could offer something worthwhile for subs, instead of taking away something that creates no cost in additional infrastructure.
In the long run this could hurt Korean players, if they fall back into faceless obscurity and nobody wants to see them in invitationals around the world.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
January 09 2015 17:45 GMT
#230
On January 10 2015 02:01 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 01:54 TiberiusAk wrote:
The vods on the GOM eXP official youtube channel are in English, and appear to go up to 1080p. (For group B even.)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFVgw8Tv8pV0OJEFHOB4bq5x-P8hyWJ2L


Only first games of a bo3
Korean VODs are free tho, unless they block them again (for nonkoreans) like last season
https://www.youtube.com/user/expKR/videos


they are so racist!
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
ChaseTheSun
Profile Joined May 2014
United States61 Posts
January 09 2015 17:46 GMT
#231
On January 10 2015 02:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 02:38 ChaseTheSun wrote:
Well cause I kept the stream open after it ended I saw that 125+ people subbed from the time that the games ended till now. I still think this is a bad idea and I just hate that you're forced to pay if you want to actually enjoy the matches. Such a shame the way they decided to do things.

Those TotalBiscuit posts are gold.

On January 10 2015 01:33 Noocta wrote:
Here's TotalBiscuit opinion on it by the way

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/553585878208360448


The post is kinda big, if mods thinks I should spoiler the tweets to make it more manageable, I'll do it.


My personal favorite.


I think that one is kind of wrong, because the Korean stream is free. Almost all the sponsors for those teams are Korean companies and don't really care about advertising to the foreign market.


Ahhh, you're right. Of course this makes it impossible to acquire international sponsors for a certainty now, not that they were to successful with that but still.
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
January 09 2015 17:47 GMT
#232
People complaining about free quality is so spoiled. Just pay for it if you wanna watch with nice quality. Being a parasite that contribute nothing but at the same time wants everything comes of like a pathetic douche.
PardonYou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1360 Posts
January 09 2015 17:47 GMT
#233
On January 10 2015 02:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 02:38 ChaseTheSun wrote:
Well cause I kept the stream open after it ended I saw that 125+ people subbed from the time that the games ended till now. I still think this is a bad idea and I just hate that you're forced to pay if you want to actually enjoy the matches. Such a shame the way they decided to do things.

Those TotalBiscuit posts are gold.

On January 10 2015 01:33 Noocta wrote:
Here's TotalBiscuit opinion on it by the way

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/553585878208360448


The post is kinda big, if mods thinks I should spoiler the tweets to make it more manageable, I'll do it.


My personal favorite.


I think that one is kind of wrong, because the Korean stream is free. Almost all the sponsors for those teams are Korean companies and don't really care about advertising to the foreign market.

Yes, but not all teams have Korean only sponsor's, including his team, Axiom.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 09 2015 17:50 GMT
#234
On January 10 2015 02:47 Spektor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 02:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 10 2015 02:38 ChaseTheSun wrote:
Well cause I kept the stream open after it ended I saw that 125+ people subbed from the time that the games ended till now. I still think this is a bad idea and I just hate that you're forced to pay if you want to actually enjoy the matches. Such a shame the way they decided to do things.

Those TotalBiscuit posts are gold.

On January 10 2015 01:33 Noocta wrote:
Here's TotalBiscuit opinion on it by the way

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/553585878208360448


The post is kinda big, if mods thinks I should spoiler the tweets to make it more manageable, I'll do it.


My personal favorite.


I think that one is kind of wrong, because the Korean stream is free. Almost all the sponsors for those teams are Korean companies and don't really care about advertising to the foreign market.

Yes, but not all teams have Korean only sponsor's, including his team, Axiom.


Well, Axiom has only one player anyway. I don't think GOM is gonna bend over backwards for the sponsor of one guy who isn't even a favorite to go far
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 09 2015 17:51 GMT
#235
On January 10 2015 02:13 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 02:05 Lorning wrote:
On January 10 2015 01:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 01:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:47 Lorning wrote:
GOM is fucking pathetic these days.

You really are the new Shellbot

I've been hating on GOM for a while now, and not without reason

Oh, thought you were just stirring shit up. What else did they do wrong? I guess I missed some drama :o

My biggest problem with them is their decision to get rid of the GOMTV.net for this

I also ranted about their VOD system being shit, which it is

Oh yeah. Nice rant btw. And a funny first post from The_Templar in retrospect:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2014 23:27 The_Templar wrote:
I agree. GOM needs to make some big changes next year.

Preferably backwards.



LOL, this isn't what I meant >.<
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-09 17:56:31
January 09 2015 17:56 GMT
#236
Can we get GOMplayer back, twitch is so shity, too high quality
johnbongham
Profile Joined April 2014
451 Posts
January 09 2015 17:56 GMT
#237
On January 10 2015 02:47 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
People complaining about free quality is so spoiled. Just pay for it if you wanna watch with nice quality. Being a parasite that contribute nothing but at the same time wants everything comes of like a pathetic douche.


The concept of being a parasite even though you are one of only maybe 15k foreigners bothering to watch the "best sc2 tournament in the world."

No, thanks.
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
January 09 2015 17:57 GMT
#238
On January 10 2015 02:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 02:38 ChaseTheSun wrote:
Well cause I kept the stream open after it ended I saw that 125+ people subbed from the time that the games ended till now. I still think this is a bad idea and I just hate that you're forced to pay if you want to actually enjoy the matches. Such a shame the way they decided to do things.

Those TotalBiscuit posts are gold.

On January 10 2015 01:33 Noocta wrote:
Here's TotalBiscuit opinion on it by the way

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/553585878208360448


The post is kinda big, if mods thinks I should spoiler the tweets to make it more manageable, I'll do it.


My personal favorite.


I think that one is kind of wrong, because the Korean stream is free. Almost all the sponsors for those teams are Korean companies and don't really care about advertising to the foreign market.


That is wrong:
YoeFW, Dignitas, mYi, Inv, Samsung, RB, Acer, Axiom, DP, TL and TCM are in this GSL.
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
January 09 2015 17:57 GMT
#239
On January 10 2015 02:47 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
People complaining about free quality is so spoiled. Just pay for it if you wanna watch with nice quality. Being a parasite that contribute nothing but at the same time wants everything comes of like a pathetic douche.

When the competition is providing more for less, people are absolutely within their rights to be upset about this. Don't act so high and mighty.
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 09 2015 17:58 GMT
#240
On January 10 2015 02:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 02:13 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 02:05 Lorning wrote:
On January 10 2015 01:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 01:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:48 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 00:47 Lorning wrote:
GOM is fucking pathetic these days.

You really are the new Shellbot

I've been hating on GOM for a while now, and not without reason

Oh, thought you were just stirring shit up. What else did they do wrong? I guess I missed some drama :o

My biggest problem with them is their decision to get rid of the GOMTV.net for this

I also ranted about their VOD system being shit, which it is

Oh yeah. Nice rant btw. And a funny first post from The_Templar in retrospect:
On September 24 2014 23:27 The_Templar wrote:
I agree. GOM needs to make some big changes next year.

Preferably backwards.



LOL, this isn't what I meant >.<

Learn to control your powers!
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm126
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 990
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur213
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 22m
INu's Battles
13h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 22m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.