On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote:
Ohana and Forcefields :D
Ohana and Forcefields :D
Hydras have been buffed since Ohana.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? Is there anything else than train on Ohana? | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? What soul train hits at 9 min? Or are you talking about other builds? | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On October 14 2014 04:54 Zheryn wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? What soul train hits at 9 min? Or are you talking about other builds? The Gateway Expand one with 3 Immortals on smaller maps. The FFE one walks out of the door at 9'. | ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
| ||
|
Teoita
Italy12248 Posts
On October 14 2014 04:59 Big J wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:54 Zheryn wrote: On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? What soul train hits at 9 min? Or are you talking about other builds? The Gateway Expand one with 3 Immortals on smaller maps. The FFE one walks out of the door at 9'. 8:40 if you do it properly | ||
|
duckk
United States622 Posts
Also if they dont add plates to maps like metalopolis, that I believe stopped being used before they were added, I am going to be very sad. | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
On October 14 2014 04:59 Big J wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:54 Zheryn wrote: On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? What soul train hits at 9 min? Or are you talking about other builds? The Gateway Expand one with 3 Immortals on smaller maps. The FFE one walks out of the door at 9'. Do you have a VOD or BO, replay or anything of the gate expand one? I feel like I need to start practising already :D | ||
|
starslayer
United States696 Posts
| ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Gwavajuice
France1810 Posts
I mean I can't be the only one who wants to bring it back :/ About Ohana's ZvP : I think zerg had figured out how to counter soul train on Yeonsu, it must not be much harder on Ohana... | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On October 14 2014 05:18 Zheryn wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:59 Big J wrote: On October 14 2014 04:54 Zheryn wrote: On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? What soul train hits at 9 min? Or are you talking about other builds? The Gateway Expand one with 3 Immortals on smaller maps. The FFE one walks out of the door at 9'. Do you have a VOD or BO, replay or anything of the gate expand one? I feel like I need to start practising already :D Parting vs Roro from the Proleague Race War, should be what you're looking for. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFkMkdCEuWg Hope this works (phone). | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
On October 14 2014 06:10 SatedSC2 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 14 2014 04:54 Zheryn wrote: On October 14 2014 04:33 SatedSC2 wrote: On October 14 2014 04:10 Mozdk wrote: On October 14 2014 03:39 digmouse wrote: Ohana and Forcefields :D Hydras have been buffed since Ohana. You have a 9 minute Hydralisk build that doesn't die to other things..? What soul train hits at 9 min? Or are you talking about other builds? I open with a standard MSC expand and I can have 3 Immortals and a bunch of Sentries ready by about ~8:45. 7 Gateways. I imagine if you open with a Nexus/Gate or Gate/Nexus then you can hit with a similar (if not faster) timing-attack. Hydralisks are not the answer to Soul Train builds unless the Protoss opens 3/4 Gate pressure -> Soul Train. Not quite as potent as FFE variants though without the ups right? | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 14 2014 06:19 Gwavajuice wrote: Okay this is fun and all, but we ll see shakura's plateau, right guys? I mean I can't be the only one who wants to bring it back :/ Indeed you're not, I always thought that map would be one of the only really early maps that would be worth a try in the modern meta. The only attack path will probably end up being a problem in some circumstances but overall I'm pretty sure this would make a solid map. | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
On October 14 2014 06:19 Gwavajuice wrote: Okay this is fun and all, but we ll see shakura's plateau, right guys? I mean I can't be the only one who wants to bring it back :/ About Ohana's ZvP : I think zerg had figured out how to counter soul train on Yeonsu, it must not be much harder on Ohana... They did? o_O | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8156 Doublelift1818 JimRising C9.Mang0375 PiGStarcraft288 WinterStarcraft269 Maynarde122 Coldzera |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|