On October 11 2014 09:05 Mozdk wrote:
Can't wait for the SH removal/nerf
Can't wait for the SH removal/nerf
I don't think they'll be paying attention to the balance on these maps :D
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 11 2014 09:05 Mozdk wrote: Can't wait for the SH removal/nerf I don't think they'll be paying attention to the balance on these maps :D | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On October 11 2014 09:27 The_Templar wrote: I don't think they'll be paying attention to the balance on these maps :D Then I hope they are planning a short season. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 11 2014 09:37 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On October 11 2014 09:27 The_Templar wrote: On October 11 2014 09:05 Mozdk wrote: Can't wait for the SH removal/nerf I don't think they'll be paying attention to the balance on these maps :D Then I hope they are planning a short season. It runs from mid-november to the next WCS season I think, so no not too long | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On October 11 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 11 2014 09:37 Mozdk wrote: On October 11 2014 09:27 The_Templar wrote: On October 11 2014 09:05 Mozdk wrote: Can't wait for the SH removal/nerf I don't think they'll be paying attention to the balance on these maps :D Then I hope they are planning a short season. It runs from mid-november to the next WCS season I think, so no not too long No clue when that is | ||
|
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Canada2250 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On October 11 2014 10:20 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote: I think the new season of 2015 will start in Feb/Mar. Lol then it's a loooong season | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On October 11 2014 16:21 FFW_Rude wrote: THey said it would be the shortest season November, December and January would still make it a pretty long season. With the WCS reset next year they will have to play a lot of qualifiers before starting WCS Season 1, so I think they will start the next ladder season in January instead of waiting for WCS Premier to start. | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
Hadronsbecrazy
United Kingdom551 Posts
On October 12 2014 07:04 SatedSC2 wrote: Daybreak... Guess that's two vetoes down already. Sigh. save the last one, think we all know what its going to be | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/16220909/season-4-ladder-map-pool-winners-revealed-10-6-2014 https://twitter.com/StarCraft | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On October 13 2014 18:02 FFW_Rude wrote: Do we know the last one ? It's going to be Belshir right ? There are 3 more. | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
watchlulu
Germany475 Posts
I really wanted to fool around a bit but most of these maps allow almost the same meta as it is right now. Really hoping for Steppes of War or Xel'Naga Caverns to be in the pool :D Also would love to see Shattered Temple or Taldarim Altar, I'm loving Metalopolis though. But maybe I'm wrong and all the maps will end up in people doing 1-2 Base all in's again and again and again ^^ | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Dav1oN
Ukraine3164 Posts
| ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|