• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:49
CEST 05:49
KST 12:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8065 users

David Kim answers Balance Questions on Battle.net forums -…

Forum Index > SC2 General
759 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 All
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
February 10 2014 02:54 GMT
#741
The thing is, every time you browse these threads you see stuff like "protoss will tell us that we should do [x]"... And I just feel it's not really the case. Most protosses are agreeing that blink all-in is OP. There isn't really a debate about it, the debates that we have are basically the same regular terrans saying basically the same thing. So whenever I see posts like this, "oh you're pointing out mistakes, that must mean you actually think TvP is superfine" or whatever, it just feels like someone who is disappointed that he doesn't have anyone to argue with, and is trying to create opposition.
No will to live, no wish to die
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 03:01:29
February 10 2014 02:58 GMT
#742
I don't know about the balance threads specifically, but the LR threads are funny that way.
When an imbalanced matchup gets played, you're obviously not allowed to talk about the imbalance (TL rules), and you can't really talk about how amazing the blink allinner played either (because nobody thinks it's a cool build, not even Protosses).
You kinda have to talk about something though, so that might as well be the loser's mistakes.

LR rule to keep in mind: the loser is always wrong. Not a perfect rule, but not a bad one either.
AnonymousSC2
Profile Joined January 2014
United States189 Posts
February 10 2014 03:24 GMT
#743
Swarmhost "fun to watch" is very lol. I think David Kim stopped watching starcraft, he seems completely out of touch with whats going on
dreamseller
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
Australia914 Posts
February 10 2014 04:04 GMT
#744
On February 09 2014 08:46 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 08:33 TW wrote:
Bly 2 - 0 Dear


It just confirms What everybody knows. Good nonkorean Zerg or Protos can win against top Korean players, but top nonkorean Terrans cannot.

I know they cannot buff T too much cause 3 top Koreans will dominate the scene, but why those few other Terrans have to be in a such disadvantage?


If the races are so poorly designed that making the "average" Terran as good as the "average" Protoss makes the top Terrans dominate everyone else because Terran units reward mechanical skill more than units of other races, then fix the god damn units that don't reward mechanical skill.

How is this even arguable? This gets my knickers so bunched it's not even funny.

HOTS TvZ proved for a fact that it is possible to have asymmetric races that take roughly the same amount of mechanical skill to play. Settling for less is freaking lazy.


yes this seems obvious, the ongoing travesty of the game is the laziness of the design. even the casual viewer can see the difference in skill requirement and is complaining when certain early game all-ins happen or certain late game compositions are reached.
PGtour admin
PesteNoire
Profile Joined June 2012
151 Posts
February 10 2014 04:09 GMT
#745
I have no idea how blizzard thought that last patch was enough. The MSC and swarm host units need to be redesigned. There is no way the MSC should be such an awesome offensive unit (time warp making micro impossible for opponent and vision range making blink Imba vs terran) while possessing the best defensive spell (PO) in the game. Swarm hosts vs mech and swarm hosts vs protoss just makes for some of the worst viewing experience possible.

If I was in the balance team and I saw how this stuff was creating awful games + imbalances I would think it would be a high priority to find a fix.
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
February 10 2014 04:13 GMT
#746
I agree with the people saying Maps are to be blamed, not Blink All-ins. I'll even go ahead and say look at Habitation Station. Blink is viable on the map, you can blink from the gold into the main, yet you can just bunch all 12 stalkers together and blink them all together, you have to do it ~3-4 at a time or else they won't make it. The natural is also small enough so there isn't tons of surface area to blink up, pick off a couple bunkers / time warp a specific area so terran can't reinforce fast enough.

We still see Blink on the map occasionally but it's usually used as more of a harassment tool instead of just a pure all-in tool, which is interesting. Whether it's harass the gold, blinking from the 3rd back to the high ground in the middle, or harassing from behind the regular 4th, it makes it interesting.

If say, Habitation Station was the only map in the entire map pool, Blink would never be a problem. Unfortunately the majority of the map pool has tons of blink-able surface area in the mains and naturals that that specific strategy is almost too much to defend properly.
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
Eliezar
Profile Joined May 2004
United States481 Posts
February 10 2014 04:17 GMT
#747
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...by the 5th ladder season in StarCraft the game was on its last throes outside of Korea. By Blizzard's first world championship (after using ladder season 4 and 5 as qualifiers) most of the good non Koreans were already retired or playing very little. Although we can argue that the golden years of Broodwar were starting about then it was pretty much in Korea alone. The big competition at that point in time was Quake and EverQuest as far as playing.

StarCraft 2 has had a much longer run of high involvement, a gigantic scene, and has had much tougher competition in the computer gaming scene (LoL, DOTA, Kespa staying BW, WoW) and is still going along..in a genre that overall just isn't as popular. Back around 98 to 2001 there were RTS clones coming out left and right as well as MMOG clones of course.

If I purchased a game I would love to get the time for money spent value that I got out of StarCraft 2 and if I ran the company making it I would love to get half the success that StarCraft 2 has gotten.

Its amazing what people qualify as a good game, success, or balance...especially in a game that is still evolving as there are going to be more patches, an expansion, and more progression in the game itself.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
February 10 2014 04:23 GMT
#748
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...by the 5th ladder season in StarCraft the game was on its last throes outside of Korea. By Blizzard's first world championship (after using ladder season 4 and 5 as qualifiers) most of the good non Koreans were already retired or playing very little. Although we can argue that the golden years of Broodwar were starting about then it was pretty much in Korea alone. The big competition at that point in time was Quake and EverQuest as far as playing.

StarCraft 2 has had a much longer run of high involvement, a gigantic scene, and has had much tougher competition in the computer gaming scene (LoL, DOTA, Kespa staying BW, WoW) and is still going along..in a genre that overall just isn't as popular. Back around 98 to 2001 there were RTS clones coming out left and right as well as MMOG clones of course.

If I purchased a game I would love to get the time for money spent value that I got out of StarCraft 2 and if I ran the company making it I would love to get half the success that StarCraft 2 has gotten.

Its amazing what people qualify as a good game, success, or balance...especially in a game that is still evolving as there are going to be more patches, an expansion, and more progression in the game itself.


This "global" presence that people are thinking about still have far less viewers than BW viewership in the Kespa days.

The problem is that SC2 have already passed its "peak" and is steadily declining. We are attempting to find ways in order to make it afloat.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27412 Posts
February 10 2014 04:24 GMT
#749
Yeah, that's all well and good. Why rest on your laurels?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
February 10 2014 11:48 GMT
#750
On February 10 2014 11:47 ZenithM wrote:
It's a vicious circle too. When a race struggles in a matchup, like T is in TvP, players tend to start taking more and more risks, leaving room for more potential mistakes, on top of having to fight the up-hill battle vs the stronger race.
When this morning Maru attempted that 4 reaper build and lost with it, Protoss in the LR threads were all smug and shit, being like "Yeah, 4 reapers, haha Maru doesn't know how to play, slump slump blahblahblah".
I don't even know what Maru wanted to accomplish with this unusual build, but be sure of that, Maru tried to mix things up because he knew a straight-up game is hard to play against someone like PartinG. That didn't work, he looked "bad" to those who think the game is balanced and that's a bit sad.

4 reapers into 3 rax stim is a strong build against 2-bases Blink. PartinG was just rewarded by accident for blindly poking with his MSC and delaying the second and third rax.

On February 10 2014 13:13 SidianTheBard wrote:
I agree with the people saying Maps are to be blamed, not Blink All-ins. I'll even go ahead and say look at Habitation Station. Blink is viable on the map, you can blink from the gold into the main, yet you can just bunch all 12 stalkers together and blink them all together, you have to do it ~3-4 at a time or else they won't make it. The natural is also small enough so there isn't tons of surface area to blink up, pick off a couple bunkers / time warp a specific area so terran can't reinforce fast enough.

We still see Blink on the map occasionally but it's usually used as more of a harassment tool instead of just a pure all-in tool, which is interesting. Whether it's harass the gold, blinking from the 3rd back to the high ground in the middle, or harassing from behind the regular 4th, it makes it interesting.

If say, Habitation Station was the only map in the entire map pool, Blink would never be a problem. Unfortunately the majority of the map pool has tons of blink-able surface area in the mains and naturals that that specific strategy is almost too much to defend properly.

There is more to blame than maps since the same ones with the WoL blink all-in would be perfectly manageable. Besides, Protoss already dictates so many restrictions on map making with Forcefields that adding a "no/weak Blink" clause would result in even less choices than now. Why would you limit even more the numbers of features a competitive map can have when a simple MSC nerf would do?
TW
Profile Joined March 2012
Poland255 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 13:14:06
February 10 2014 12:43 GMT
#751
I donot know how to delete this post, so ignore this.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 10 2014 13:04 GMT
#752
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
February 10 2014 13:07 GMT
#753
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.


And SC2 is the successor of the RTS. . .
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
S1eth
Profile Joined November 2011
Austria221 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 13:14:28
February 10 2014 13:14 GMT
#754
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.

That one was only really popular in 1 country.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 13:17:40
February 10 2014 13:15 GMT
#755
On February 10 2014 22:07 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.


And SC2 is the successor of the RTS. . .

No, it's not. I may have the same name, the same brand, the same iconography, but it is not a successor of BW. It has not earned that distinction. It is a game made by completely different people in a company that has changed into something not even remotely close to what it was in 1998.

Trying go piggyback on BW's success and claim it somehow legitimizes SC2 is absurd. A sequel is not good just because the original was, it has to stand on its own merit.
That one was only really popular in 1 country.

That's strange, I remember tons of my friends and people in my school playing it. I remember lans and late night games for years. It was acclaimed as the best RTS ever made world wide, not just in Korea. The fact that Korea had a far superior competitive scene compared to the rest of the world is another matter.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
February 10 2014 13:17 GMT
#756
On February 10 2014 22:15 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 22:07 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.


And SC2 is the successor of the RTS. . .

No, it's not. I may have the same name, the same brand, the same iconography, but it is not a successor of BW. It has not earned that distinction. It is a game made by completely different people in a company that has changed into something not even remotely close to what it was in 1998.

Trying go piggyback on BW's success and claim it somehow legitimizes SC2 is absurd. A sequel is not good just because the original was, it has to stand on its own merit.


Which is why I am very happy that SC2 managed to not only stand on its own but surpass the original in a way that makes it in my view the greatest RTS of all time.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-10 13:25:41
February 10 2014 13:22 GMT
#757
On February 10 2014 22:17 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 22:15 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 22:07 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.


And SC2 is the successor of the RTS. . .

No, it's not. I may have the same name, the same brand, the same iconography, but it is not a successor of BW. It has not earned that distinction. It is a game made by completely different people in a company that has changed into something not even remotely close to what it was in 1998.

Trying go piggyback on BW's success and claim it somehow legitimizes SC2 is absurd. A sequel is not good just because the original was, it has to stand on its own merit.


Which is why I am very happy that SC2 managed to not only stand on its own but surpass the original in a way that makes it in my view the greatest RTS of all time.

So why is the Korean scene imploding? Why is it that blizzard has to supply continuous life support in the form of WCS, basically an artificial breathing cash infusion. Why is anything we ever read about retirements and teams disbanding? Why are the forums littered with people unhappy about asinine gameplay? Why do sponsors pull out and go for Dota and LoL instead? Why do we have retarded shit like SH turtle, 3 base deathball turtles, fuck all for social interaction? Why do pro players constantly complain about aspects of the game, from every race and level?

You can only stick your head in the sand for so long, sooner or later the real world comes knocking.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
February 10 2014 13:35 GMT
#758
On February 10 2014 22:22 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 22:17 Adreme wrote:
On February 10 2014 22:15 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 22:07 XiaoJoyce- wrote:
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.


And SC2 is the successor of the RTS. . .

No, it's not. I may have the same name, the same brand, the same iconography, but it is not a successor of BW. It has not earned that distinction. It is a game made by completely different people in a company that has changed into something not even remotely close to what it was in 1998.

Trying go piggyback on BW's success and claim it somehow legitimizes SC2 is absurd. A sequel is not good just because the original was, it has to stand on its own merit.


Which is why I am very happy that SC2 managed to not only stand on its own but surpass the original in a way that makes it in my view the greatest RTS of all time.

So why is the Korean scene imploding? Why is it that blizzard has to supply continuous life support in the form of WCS, basically an artificial breathing ash infusion. Why is anything we ever read about retirements and teams disbanding? Why are the forums littered with people unhappy about asinine gameplay? Why do sponsors pull out and go for Dota and LoL instead? Why do we have retarded shit like SH turtle, 3 base deathball turtles, fuck all for social interaction? Why do pro players constantly complain about aspects of the game, from every race and level?

You can only stick your head in the sand for so long, sooner or later the real world comes knocking.


1. Teams have been disbanding and reforming for 10 years so that in now way surprised me
2. When you add 90+ pros to an already established and full scene you can expect a ton of retirements
3. Forums have always and will always draw the unhappy people in a game. Go look at any AAA games forums and you will see people whining about it even if it was considered one of the best games of the year
4. I would say the much simpler gameplay combined with a much better team dynamic (ya I know we have teams in sc2 and in BW but they were largely individual games) makes it a much easier game to pickup and much easier game to watch and enjoy
5. I could spend well over an hour talking about all of the things that were annoying in BW outside of the controls but in the end I also really liked that game as well so the frustrations did not overcome that experience so I wont.
6. The popular games of LoL and Dota also fairly constantly have top players complaining about something or other so it isn't really unique to SC2 so I wonder if its more of a symptom of modern gaming combined with increased player freedom to speak out.
7. Most important point though is that while I respect the opinions of others my opinion is my opinion and if I like something I like it and I don't need it justified by what others like.
TeeTS
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany2762 Posts
February 10 2014 13:51 GMT
#759
On February 10 2014 22:14 S1eth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.

That one was only really popular in 1 country.

Well alone in germany we had an active amateur clan league, filled with more than 100 clans when I played BW. (which was between 2001 and 2006 - so much longer after the release of the addon than we are now in SC2) In SC2 the competetive amateur scene is very close to nonexistant. And the number of non korean pro gamers is decreasing rapidly.
BW was pretty lively around the globe. We had no pro scene out of korea, but the game was alive, way more than SC2 is right now!
Eliezar
Profile Joined May 2004
United States481 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 07:24:12
February 15 2014 07:22 GMT
#760
On February 10 2014 22:04 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2014 13:17 Eliezar wrote:
I love how so many people talk about how bad StarCraft 2 is when its longevity in popularity already exceeds any RTS I can think of...

That's funny, I can think of this one other RTS that was kind of a big deal for almost 15 years, and still is in some ways.


If you are saying that Broodwar was a big deal for 15 years then I don't know what to say. It was almost nonexistent in America by the time there was a Korean pro scene.

Do you even know who sponsored and sent Maynard, Pillars, Grrrr... and Thor to go over to Korea? Did you even know that so many of the top players had retired and moved on long before that was even available.

Broodwar had a very small cult following for the vast majority of those 15 years (outside of Korea). StarCraft 2 has had insanely more tournaments and audiences and a real scene.

I traveled to and played in tournaments when Broodwar did have a vibrant North American player base. I played in PGL and i2e2 and did the prestreaming version of tastosis

http://www.battlereports.com/viewreports.php?reportnum=1774


I wish StarCraft had half the scene that StarCraft 2 has had. There was a massive North American fan base with very few other games competing for attention, but no way to package the games to people. I remember the first VODs coming out and how amazing it was to see what players were actually doing (outside of obsing in games). There were fun rivalries (Canada vs US, Bnet vs Kali, Soso vs Grrrr) and the game was changing way more than StarCraft 2 has (can you imagine if they reduced banshee and voidray damage to about 40% of current in a patch? Did that in StarCraft)

But Broodwar is more of the old ex girlfriend that you broke up with and later forget why you broke up and just remember what was good about her. No scene, very annoying battle.net (disconnects, sometimes two individuals couldn't be int eh same game), very annoying UI, very tedious gameplay, game was often played on completely imbalanced maps with races that were out of balance...

Broodwar was a great game, with a great scene, with technical limitations and no money or events to push the culture. I still have my silly i2e2 vests, PGL mousepad, and picture of me holding a big check somewhere. I really loved the game. But saying it was huge like StarCraft 2 has been huge...just doesn't stand up to reality.
Prev 1 36 37 38 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2411
Shinee 45
NotJumperer 16
Noble 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever985
NeuroSwarm203
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft411
Other Games
summit1g7349
Coldzera 763
JimRising 677
C9.Mang0393
PiGStarcraft267
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream385
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo985
• Rush852
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
6h 11m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
20h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.