• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:09
CEST 14:09
KST 21:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8575 users

Departing Quantic, how I was mistreated in it. - Page 20

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
b0ub0u
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada445 Posts
October 04 2013 18:29 GMT
#381
Original post already removed? Came to this thread and I don`t understand what happened.

OP seems to be damage control only after the said event

Can anyone briefly explain to me what happened?
In the swarm we trust
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2013 18:37 GMT
#382
On October 05 2013 03:29 b0ub0u wrote:
Original post already removed? Came to this thread and I don`t understand what happened.

OP seems to be damage control only after the said event

Can anyone briefly explain to me what happened?

Simon sucks.
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear community

I'm formerly Quantic MaSsan, a Zerg player from Quantic gaming's main roster:Quantic Gaming

As of September 26th, I officially left Quantic Gaming. Many people came to ask why and what not, and I'm just not going to lie about how things went. To my fans, I feel obligated to let them know why I'm leaving the organization.

Before I say anything, I hate to drop another bad news about teams. However, this is something that I believe it needs to be done, and I’m not sure where else to go with it. This post will explain how I left the team in detail, in one heavy load of texts.

Originally I told my ex-coworkers and friends that I will not publicize this, but I learned something about it that I need to do this, so my apologizes to those of who thought I wasn't going to do it.

So, my departure of Quantic Gaming started with me need to purchase flight ticket back to Atlanta, Georgia, USA from Quebec, Canada. When Simon, Quantic Gaming owner heard about this, he convince me that I should buy ticket to Korea as well after visa duration, since I’ll be staying in states with ESTA(basically 90 days travel visa), he said despite me been in states for 9 years, I’ll need it to pass inspection on customs as I enter the country(which I have yet to confirm if it’s true). Then he offered me that I let Simon buy the ticket, since I’ll be getting possibly cheaper flights and he can get mileages off his account since he’s frequent customer, which I took.

I told him to purchase a ticket that will allow me to stay in for anytime between 85 to 90 days. Initially my departure date from states was on Thursday, but then I had him moved to Tuesday for my own convenience, which should have only shortened the duration. I sent $1400, ticket cost, to him via Paypal.

Then I took the flight to Atlanta, and I learned that my flight ticket is actually is for 91 days even after the 2 days adjustment, and I had to go through secondary inspection where I convinced the security that I’ll be leaving before my visa expires.

So I told Simon that he had booked wrong flight, hence I needed it either changed or refunded so I can use new ticket. Simon told me that there is a form he can fill for me to extend my stay. I call embassy and found out that there is no such form, and I learned that what he told me was either lie or was given wrong information. I told him about it and he told me to stop bother him for now so I gave him time to find it out on his own.

5 days later, I asked for a form if he could find it. He told me that he called and he cannot change ticket nor can be refunded. It was very confusing for me since ticket says we’re able to change as long as we pay the differences, and I told him I’ll pay for that too. He ignored me on any conversation about forms, but just told me about how he cannot change anything about ticket, and he will not pay any money to buy new ticket since it was my error to have date wrong because I was next to him talking when he was purchasing ticket. Upon hearing that, I told him it’ll be on his dad’s credit card(he purchased with it) otherwise, so we need to fix the problem together.

He freaked out on the part me saying “it’ll be on his dad’s credit card”, and told me “good luck finding new team”, along with how “asshole”, and it is a good thing I sent it as gift on Paypal so I won’t be able to get it back. Being confused, I told him we need to find solution, I’m yet thankful for my stay at quantic house, but it doesn’t mean he can randomly decide to take money away. He told me that when I threaten quantic, I deal with consequences(which I was very confused about, I don’t remember making any threats, especially to quantic). I tried to talk him into senses since he seemed to be in freaked-out status. He told me “will review the matter tonight and see what I can do until then Nothing to say”.

I agreed to this and meanwhile, I called travel agency that he initially contacted. There I learned that you can always change the ticket as long as there is availability, and pay the ticket differential. I also learned that it’ll cost him $163 to change it. During this time, he removed all my information from the website, and removed me from quantic.

For 3 days after the incident, I messaged Simon every night just to get him back since he was logging on and off, while he ignored me completely. At the end of the day, he got either nice mileage on his account, or refund from canceling ticket. On me, I lost $1400 ticket and had to purchase another. From what point he was lying or was trying to screw me it doesn’t matter. Despite the fact that it seem like he did this from very beginning, but I can understand mistakes. However, from the moment he was telling me about forms, he was purely lying and was trying to scam me over.

After learning that he was lying to me in every possibly way, including visa, form, ticket, travel agency and every other things, I contacted Paypal and tried to cancel payment(which didn’t work out since I sent as gift), and I’m in process filing IC3(internet crime complaint center) on US government, which I’m not sure how US government will punish Canadian until he comes into US. I’ll be looking for similar form that I can fill for Canadians on Canadian government for scam he did to me.

Few days after, Simon contacted me saying good luck getting my money back, and he indeed changed the ticket at the moment I contacted him, which he will not give it to me obviously because I’m double face asshole. He told me that the ticket cost him 85 dollars(by default ticket changing fee costs 100 minimum, so it’s lie, but I still called airline and confirmed that it indeed is a lie and ticket was not changed from the beginning)

As said, I wasn’t going to reveal this to public for the good of my friends who still remains in the team. However, I learned that Simon has been telling others that I stole money from his pocket as I left the place, and I threatened him meanwhile. I will not stand framing. I cannot imagine what he's going to tell others if he tells quantic gaming that I have stole his property and threatened him, as well as I'm full of lies that I never spoke of, hence I decided to go public with this. I love Starcraft 2 and it's community. I didn't want my career to end with me leaving Quantic, and this seemed only way to prevent that.

You can find detailed skype chat down below, everything from start to the end to not give you any wrong information or even try to hide it. To make sure any part is not cropped, I copy pasted end part of screenshot at the beginning of next screen shot. This might includes some information that it shouldn’t be on public, but I cannot find a way to give you top to bottom view otherwise.

As of now, I'd like to ask formal apologize from Quantic gamings owner, Simon Boudreault, as well as refund for ticket, although it is very unlikely to happen given situation.

http://imgur.com/Li9NniK Imgurlink

As a note, I have not told any lies about organization to anyone especially to my teammates. However, I cannot prevent lie If information feeder, which are Quantic Gamings Organization Management team, lied to me to begin with. Then I'm sorry to hear that you had to lie about how things were handled and went to cover up what actually happen when you told me about those.

Thank you viewers for reading this hell of texts. I appreciate your support on the organization and me, and I really hope this doesn't change your view on Starcrtaft scene.
I Protoss winner, could it be?
iMOOrtal
Profile Joined March 2013
Canada144 Posts
October 04 2013 18:39 GMT
#383
On October 05 2013 03:27 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 03:14 ReMiiX wrote:
On October 05 2013 03:04 dAPhREAk wrote:
On October 04 2013 18:47 Grollicus wrote:
In the end Simon has a $1400 plain ticket which he could give to anyone (because he has bought it, even though it was without his own money). How is that not stealing, Nazgul?
Just because he propably can't use it doesn't mean he didn't steal it?

its nontransferrable and nonrefundable. did you even bother to read the original op?


But the point is there is a way to change the plane ticket so that MaSsan could use it. However, Simon refused to do it which unnecessarily wastes MaSsan's money.

and nazgul (and other people's) point is that that is not stealing.


this is why you buy a TL shirt, and not a quantic jersey.

sidenote - that that, ugh man. "and nazgul (and other people's) point is that (it*, or what simon did*) is not stealing. Not trying to be a dick its just *that that* is just a peeve of mine. Have a wonderful day.
Nine to Five? Or, Five to Nine?
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
October 04 2013 18:41 GMT
#384
Yeah that's a very nice professional sounding statement Simon put out. But really so much immaturity was displayed, I wish they would fire and replace him with someone else. I don't understand why people like this have to be given second chances, when there are probably dozens of very capable managers who would love to have a job at Quantic. Its just a bit depressing that all you have to do is put out a professional sounding statement, and all of what you did is forgotten or forgiven; in most other jobs your employment would be terminated for behaving like this. When you read the chat logs it sounds far from a miscommunication, it sounds like Simon is very confused and easily provoked into insulting others based on hearsay, to the point where people get into serious financial problems. I wish they would fire him, but that probably won't happen.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
October 04 2013 18:50 GMT
#385
On October 05 2013 03:41 radscorpion9 wrote:
Yeah that's a very nice professional sounding statement Simon put out. But really so much immaturity was displayed, I wish they would fire and replace him with someone else. I don't understand why people like this have to be given second chances, when there are probably dozens of very capable managers who would love to have a job at Quantic. Its just a bit depressing that all you have to do is put out a professional sounding statement, and all of what you did is forgotten or forgiven; in most other jobs your employment would be terminated for behaving like this. When you read the chat logs it sounds far from a miscommunication, it sounds like Simon is very confused and easily provoked into insulting others based on hearsay, to the point where people get into serious financial problems. I wish they would fire him, but that probably won't happen.


I think Simon is the owner of Quantic, not just a manager, so it's not like there's anyone higher up to fire him. Either way, take solace in the fact that anyone with a brain can see that his "professional" statement is just an attempt at damage control rather than a sincere apology. You can really see what someone's like by observing how they treat people (especially those that they have power over) outside the public eye.
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
October 04 2013 18:54 GMT
#386
Jeez, what's next? Announcing new players that you didn't even sign properly?
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
iMOOrtal
Profile Joined March 2013
Canada144 Posts
October 04 2013 18:54 GMT
#387
Just read through all those skype logs, that is just insane. Quantic will not survive with a man like that leading them, what a joke. Simon should be ashamed of himself, really, just atrocious behavior. If he really doesn't feel shame or guilt regarding the way he acted I doubt Quantic will be alive at this time next year. Nothing will kill a company faster than a incompetent owner, that is a fact.
Nine to Five? Or, Five to Nine?
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
October 04 2013 19:01 GMT
#388
On October 05 2013 03:54 iMOOrtal wrote:
Just read through all those skype logs, that is just insane. Quantic will not survive with a man like that leading them, what a joke. Simon should be ashamed of himself, really, just atrocious behavior. If he really doesn't feel shame or guilt regarding the way he acted I doubt Quantic will be alive at this time next year. Nothing will kill a company faster than a incompetent owner, that is a fact.


They can just "die" and come back again, seems to work.
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 20:30:41
October 04 2013 19:03 GMT
#389
On October 05 2013 03:50 HolyArrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 03:41 radscorpion9 wrote:
Yeah that's a very nice professional sounding statement Simon put out. But really so much immaturity was displayed, I wish they would fire and replace him with someone else. I don't understand why people like this have to be given second chances, when there are probably dozens of very capable managers who would love to have a job at Quantic. Its just a bit depressing that all you have to do is put out a professional sounding statement, and all of what you did is forgotten or forgiven; in most other jobs your employment would be terminated for behaving like this. When you read the chat logs it sounds far from a miscommunication, it sounds like Simon is very confused and easily provoked into insulting others based on hearsay, to the point where people get into serious financial problems. I wish they would fire him, but that probably won't happen.


I think Simon is the owner of Quantic, not just a manager, so it's not like there's anyone higher up to fire him. Either way, take solace in the fact that anyone with a brain can see that his "professional" statement is just an attempt at damage control rather than a sincere apology. You can really see what someone's like by observing how they treat people (especially those that they have power over) outside the public eye.


Didn't they pay the flight with Simons fathers credit card, so technically couldn't his father fire Simon as in not to pay any of his son's future expenses and hire his other son or something?


Based on the conversation log I imagine the conversation of Simon getting fired by his father would go something like this:

Father: Hey Simon, I read on the net what you did to that kid, that's it I'm cutting you off, no more money.
Father:Jerry is taking over the operation.
Simon: For several years I've been a good son and this is what I get back?
Simon: Fucking backstabber!
Father: Simon, you managed this horribly, there is no excuse.
Simon: How many years have I been a good son and done as I've been told, U backstabber...


"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
lannisport
Profile Joined February 2012
878 Posts
October 04 2013 19:05 GMT
#390
How can someone like Simon own a team? I don't understand that. You'd think that these managers and owners would also be SMART and cool headed enough to know not to trash talk someone over skype as well. How many times have disgruntled players released damning skype logs?
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
October 04 2013 19:18 GMT
#391
maybe simon isn't stupid though, all he did was completely lose control of his emotions, that doesn't make one stupid... if anything it may make him kind of immature

if they're willing to fix things then all the better for them
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
October 04 2013 19:18 GMT
#392
On October 05 2013 04:05 lannisport wrote:
How can someone like Simon own a team? I don't understand that. You'd think that these managers and owners would also be SMART and cool headed enough to know not to trash talk someone over skype as well. How many times have disgruntled players released damning skype logs?


Because this industry is so small that anyone willing to take the risk can own a "premier" team?
All you need is some starting money and a couple of names to talk to and you have a team. After a couple of months you realize that shit isn't as easy as you thought and crap like this happens. Since you had disposable money it doesn't hurt "that" much but you can put "ceo of crap gaming team #195" on your resume, awesome.
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
Fonda
Profile Joined March 2013
19 Posts
October 04 2013 19:23 GMT
#393
The apologies are just laughable. Took around 14 hours to say "I am not perfect, and when friends get upset with one another, things can become emotional. I’m sorry that I allowed that to happen" Ironically MaSsan's apology is longer.... Either way, I'm happy he got his money back, but I don't think I'll be supporting Quantic any time soon.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
October 04 2013 19:33 GMT
#394
On October 04 2013 06:18 1MaSsan wrote:

Professionalism is important to Quantic and


“it’ll be on his dad’s credit card”,

and “good luck finding new team”,

along with “asshole”
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
ensign_lee
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1178 Posts
October 04 2013 19:42 GMT
#395
Thanks to those who kept a copy of the original post. Holy crap; what a shitfest that log was.

Really sours my entire outlook on Quantic, and I'm not sure there's really anything they can do to undo that, short of giving 1MaSsan all the money they owe him, and then like $2-$3k on top for his troubles. Man...
_SpiRaL_
Profile Joined December 2012
Afghanistan1636 Posts
October 04 2013 19:42 GMT
#396
Her harbours no ill will towards Massan? What sort of statement is that? How could you harbour ill will to someone who did absolutely nothing wrong and who you treated as such a douche. I like a lot of the quantic players but I could not possibly support knowing this sort of asshole is behind the scenes in charge. A super immature, unprofessional dbag. No surprise in this industry really.
Red and yellow are all I see
iMOOrtal
Profile Joined March 2013
Canada144 Posts
October 04 2013 20:07 GMT
#397
On October 04 2013 07:28 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 07:26 Dodgin wrote:
Alright who wants to buy Hyun? I'll put down $100.

Can we start a fund to get Hyun on Liquid? If we all pool our resources...


Hold on, let me get my dad's CC.

Jk, got my moms.

Jk, 26 and I own 4.
Nine to Five? Or, Five to Nine?
DDie
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil2369 Posts
October 04 2013 20:09 GMT
#398
On October 05 2013 04:18 ROOTFayth wrote:
maybe simon isn't stupid though, all he did was completely lose control of his emotions, that doesn't make one stupid... if anything it may make him kind of immature

if they're willing to fix things then all the better for them



They are only willing to ''fix'' things because the info went public and are now trying to salvage what's left of their image.
''Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.''
xyzz
Profile Joined January 2012
567 Posts
October 04 2013 20:10 GMT
#399
Absolutely absurd behaviour by Simon. The only thing more appalling than the actual events is the farce that Simon wrote as a public statement about the events. This guy is emotionally and intellectually a five year old, and I'm not sure a business that runs on someone's "dad's credit card" can ever be taken seriously.
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
October 04 2013 20:13 GMT
#400
On October 05 2013 04:18 ROOTFayth wrote:
maybe simon isn't stupid though, all he did was completely lose control of his emotions, that doesn't make one stupid... if anything it may make him kind of immature

if they're willing to fix things then all the better for them


It probably doesn't make him stupid, but it definitely makes him incompetent.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Creator 46
Mong 43
Yoon 42
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Sharp 28
Bale 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1235
markeloff80
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2841
Khaldor1050
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1689
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT348
Pyrionflax274
DeMusliM213
byalli162
Mew2King91
hiko85
ArmadaUGS56
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1550
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
51m
The PondCast
21h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.