• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6876 users

Genna Bain leaves Axiom - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
500 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
This is a heated issue, but please keep the debate civil.
Personal insult is not 'discussion' and will be moderated. -Page 17
JimSocks
Profile Joined February 2009
United States968 Posts
August 16 2013 21:41 GMT
#401
NSA scandal shows when dealing with Americans over the internet. nothing is private.
Google just said gmail is not private.

USA! USA!
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
August 16 2013 21:43 GMT
#402
On August 17 2013 06:12 Sandermatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 05:41 Jaaaaasper wrote:
How many more bridges does tb have left to burn? Every time some kind of drama comes up involving him he winds up making himself look bad in some way. I like some of his content, but hes really not a very likeable person or a good representative to potential sponsors


His immediate feelings got the better of him, but he has strong fealings for his family and his close friendy. Don't you have personns that you will immediatly defend when somebody attacks them, even verbally? He made mistakes but he was man enough to realize what he did, sort out the situation and apologize. Both parties resolved the situation in a professional manner in the end. I am willing to not hold this against them.

And if this was the first time something like this happened I would agree. The problem is that this happens something like every other month with tb taking something way to far and making himself look bad, and as he has shifted over into management instead of sponsoring, these things are going to be directly held against not just him but his team. He has every right to defend his family, but the was he went about it this time was horribly wrong. I just hope he stops over reacting/ turning off his filter at the worst time before it directly hurts axiom, assuming this time didn't do just that.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 21:48:02
August 16 2013 21:44 GMT
#403
On August 17 2013 06:40 grs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 06:01 Grumbels wrote:
On August 17 2013 05:03 Littlesheep wrote:
On August 17 2013 03:55 Assirra wrote:
On August 17 2013 03:50 Plansix wrote:
On August 17 2013 03:48 Assirra wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

The problem here is, for me at least him insulting is not the big issue here. They can insult each other blue on twitter for all i are. My biggest issue is the releasing of private conversations.

There was nothing bad enough to really change anything in the discussions and they can settle that in private. We, as a community, do not need to be involved with that.

Who talks about getting involved? And please stop talking we are all some hivemind. People can think of stuff however they dam well please no matter what "we as a community" should do as you say.


Please ignore Plansix, he does this in every thread. I think he has a learning disability. He somehow learned to post on threads before he learned how to read.

User was temp banned for this post.

Plansix has an allergy to strong opinions. He shows up in every thread to write supportive statements for tournament organizers, Blizzard & random corporations, to tell us how they really are trying their best and we should calm down. Some people find this annoying and patronizing.

Probably because it is annoying and patronizing; but there is hope he slows down when he reached 10k posts?

Unlikely, but it's ok, I'm sure you will find reasons to be outraged despite my efforts.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
mango_destroyer
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3914 Posts
August 16 2013 22:12 GMT
#404
Both parties made mistakes, but posting private conversations is really really low. I suppose it is nice TB is trying to apologize, and I would hope Genna does too.
pieroog
Profile Joined June 2010
Poland146 Posts
August 16 2013 22:15 GMT
#405
IMHO posting private conversation is wrong by itself. But doing shit behind others' backs, and acting like "I'm the coolest one" on the surface is even worse.

After watching state of the game with Genna, I have grown up a big respect to that lady. And she had already mentioned bullshit behind WCS and SC2 scene during that episode!

If we want SC2 to grow - we need more transparent folks like Genna, and we do need to get our shit together, no matter who's right in this dispute (imho everyone loses here).

So sad to see her gone
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
August 16 2013 23:48 GMT
#406
On August 17 2013 06:05 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 06:01 Grumbels wrote:
On August 17 2013 05:03 Littlesheep wrote:
On August 17 2013 03:55 Assirra wrote:
On August 17 2013 03:50 Plansix wrote:
On August 17 2013 03:48 Assirra wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

The problem here is, for me at least him insulting is not the big issue here. They can insult each other blue on twitter for all i are. My biggest issue is the releasing of private conversations.

There was nothing bad enough to really change anything in the discussions and they can settle that in private. We, as a community, do not need to be involved with that.

Who talks about getting involved? And please stop talking we are all some hivemind. People can think of stuff however they dam well please no matter what "we as a community" should do as you say.


Please ignore Plansix, he does this in every thread. I think he has a learning disability. He somehow learned to post on threads before he learned how to read.

User was temp banned for this post.

Plansix has an allergy to strong opinions. He shows up in every thread to write supportive statements for tournament organizers, Blizzard & random corporations, to tell us how they really are trying their best and we should calm down. Some people find this annoying and patronizing.

supportive statements are killing ESPORTS

I support this statement.
I also support Plansix in his ever so slightly patronizing quest to better the community and to contribute to rationality in discussions.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
August 17 2013 00:03 GMT
#407
On August 16 2013 21:11 n0ave wrote:
Managing Sc2 pro teams isn't providing sufficient financial gains at the moment.
I hope TB will drop his Sc2 pro team and start focus on creating more Youtube content, I enjoy his "WTF is..." videos.

TB is not the person that can get hooked only on one game, he isn't a hardcore Sc2 fan. And I understand that, I used to enjoy this game, 2 years ago Sc2 was the only game I had installed and played ( a lot), but now... I haven't started it in months and I find Sc2 streams boring.

Good choice by the Bains to step away from Sc2. Everybody feels that Sc2 is going downhill... and yes it's true.

You want him to go to dota2.
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
August 17 2013 00:15 GMT
#408
It's funny how quickly people lose interest in something if there is actual work to be done. Heh.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
August 17 2013 00:18 GMT
#409
On August 17 2013 09:03 Strela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 21:11 n0ave wrote:
Managing Sc2 pro teams isn't providing sufficient financial gains at the moment.
I hope TB will drop his Sc2 pro team and start focus on creating more Youtube content, I enjoy his "WTF is..." videos.

TB is not the person that can get hooked only on one game, he isn't a hardcore Sc2 fan. And I understand that, I used to enjoy this game, 2 years ago Sc2 was the only game I had installed and played ( a lot), but now... I haven't started it in months and I find Sc2 streams boring.

Good choice by the Bains to step away from Sc2. Everybody feels that Sc2 is going downhill... and yes it's true.

You want him to go to dota2.

I want him far away from games I actually like. He can take his talents to smite or world of tanks, since he already burned his bridges in lol.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
OPL3SA2
Profile Joined April 2011
United States378 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 00:31:48
August 17 2013 00:21 GMT
#410
On August 17 2013 09:03 Strela wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 21:11 n0ave wrote:
Managing Sc2 pro teams isn't providing sufficient financial gains at the moment.
I hope TB will drop his Sc2 pro team and start focus on creating more Youtube content, I enjoy his "WTF is..." videos.

TB is not the person that can get hooked only on one game, he isn't a hardcore Sc2 fan. And I understand that, I used to enjoy this game, 2 years ago Sc2 was the only game I had installed and played ( a lot), but now... I haven't started it in months and I find Sc2 streams boring.

Good choice by the Bains to step away from Sc2. Everybody feels that Sc2 is going downhill... and yes it's true.

You want him to go to dota2.


league of legends and other moba games are similar to going out drinking with your friends at a bar. Listen, everyone's doing it, and it's a hell of a lot of fun. There's very little committment, very little to learn, and you just relax and have fun. Don't you know how to have fun? If something goes wrong, you're not held liable whatsoever. I met one person who apologized in a moba game and I wrote down his name. I have it here somewhere.

Starcraft is more like going to a lending library. You gotta study and ultimately the goal is to improve yourself, both in the game itself and in your reactions to your own success and failures in the face of competition. This is not fun. People who play starcraft don't play it for fun. They play it to improve. Improving is fun. Winning close games is fun. If you pause a game in league of legends, the other team wants to unpause immediately and there is a restriction in game setup to do so. League of Legends players ultimately wouldn't mind playing against an AFK team. Think about the last time you unpaused a game without your opponent's consent, and you begin to get the picture of what's going on in these two subcultures.

So when people like the one above me talking about how Starcraft 2 is dying, it's almost not really even a discussion because it's about as alive and kicking as the educational system in this country, which is to say two things. One is "did it ever really exist?" And two: it will continue in more or less it's present form until the end of time. I don't care how many times you coax your braniac friend to go to the bar, he's not going to have a good time. And people who like to wallow in a bar will not be convinced to embark upon a journey to challenge themselves or improve themselves in any regard.

This might sound like a scathing critique of moba games, but it is all 100% entirely true, and truth be told for well rounded individuals such as myself there's room for both a pub as well as a lending library. But I can recognize a poindexter when I meet one. and I can certainly recognize a drunk as well.


User was temp banned for this post.
Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
August 17 2013 00:25 GMT
#411
Oh please don't turn this into a SC2 vs DOTA vs LoL as well.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
negativedge
Profile Joined December 2011
4279 Posts
August 17 2013 02:02 GMT
#412
On August 17 2013 04:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 04:54 negativedge wrote:
anyone want to summarize what I'm sure is mounds of bullshit drama over the proceeding 19 pages?

sure.

Axiom not going to make finals.

Genna Bain explains in lengthy blog why they werent going to make finals. Most important issue was that Genna thought they were getting a travel stipend to cover team, but they were only getting a $1,500 stipend, which was way too low. Questionable whose fault it was. In discussing the issue, Genna cites private emails between her and TaKe.

TaKe takes offense to his private emails getting disclosed. Says he hopes there is some law to punish her.

Genna makes second blog announcing her retirement. Too much stress; too much bad shit going on in scene (allegedly); and TaKe's "legal threat" is the straw the broke the camel's back.

TB - "Fuck TaKe" on tl.net, reddit, twitter, etc. (i can only verify tl.net though).

TaKe reads Genna's second blog and apologize and wants to make shit better (for the most part, also throws blame at Genna).

TB - apologizes to TaKe via twitter.

hugs, kisses, everything is alright with the world--not really, community uproar, we still are losing Genna (sad face), TB burned many bridges, Axiom is probably gonna get a lot of backlash, TaKe may take some backlash as well.


well that sucks

not really the time to have two high profile and important community members shitting on each other like that
MoonfireSpam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1153 Posts
August 17 2013 02:20 GMT
#413
Ha, I actually had no idea what ATC was until this dramafest.
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
August 17 2013 05:02 GMT
#414
On August 17 2013 09:21 OPL3SA2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 09:03 Strela wrote:
On August 16 2013 21:11 n0ave wrote:
Managing Sc2 pro teams isn't providing sufficient financial gains at the moment.
I hope TB will drop his Sc2 pro team and start focus on creating more Youtube content, I enjoy his "WTF is..." videos.

TB is not the person that can get hooked only on one game, he isn't a hardcore Sc2 fan. And I understand that, I used to enjoy this game, 2 years ago Sc2 was the only game I had installed and played ( a lot), but now... I haven't started it in months and I find Sc2 streams boring.

Good choice by the Bains to step away from Sc2. Everybody feels that Sc2 is going downhill... and yes it's true.

You want him to go to dota2.


league of legends and other moba games are similar to going out drinking with your friends at a bar. Listen, everyone's doing it, and it's a hell of a lot of fun. There's very little committment, very little to learn, and you just relax and have fun. Don't you know how to have fun? If something goes wrong, you're not held liable whatsoever. I met one person who apologized in a moba game and I wrote down his name. I have it here somewhere.

Starcraft is more like going to a lending library. You gotta study and ultimately the goal is to improve yourself, both in the game itself and in your reactions to your own success and failures in the face of competition. This is not fun. People who play starcraft don't play it for fun. They play it to improve. Improving is fun. Winning close games is fun. If you pause a game in league of legends, the other team wants to unpause immediately and there is a restriction in game setup to do so. League of Legends players ultimately wouldn't mind playing against an AFK team. Think about the last time you unpaused a game without your opponent's consent, and you begin to get the picture of what's going on in these two subcultures.

So when people like the one above me talking about how Starcraft 2 is dying, it's almost not really even a discussion because it's about as alive and kicking as the educational system in this country, which is to say two things. One is "did it ever really exist?" And two: it will continue in more or less it's present form until the end of time. I don't care how many times you coax your braniac friend to go to the bar, he's not going to have a good time. And people who like to wallow in a bar will not be convinced to embark upon a journey to challenge themselves or improve themselves in any regard.

This might sound like a scathing critique of moba games, but it is all 100% entirely true, and truth be told for well rounded individuals such as myself there's room for both a pub as well as a lending library. But I can recognize a poindexter when I meet one. and I can certainly recognize a drunk as well.


Exceedingly poor comparisons and all kinds of outright falsities regarding Dota. "Very little to learn?" Are you joking?

I'm a sc2 player and I think that statement is ridiculous.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-17 05:10:17
August 17 2013 05:10 GMT
#415
On August 17 2013 04:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 04:54 negativedge wrote:
anyone want to summarize what I'm sure is mounds of bullshit drama over the proceeding 19 pages?

sure.

Axiom not going to make finals.

Genna Bain explains in lengthy blog why they werent going to make finals. Most important issue was that Genna thought they were getting a travel stipend to cover team, but they were only getting a $1,500 stipend, which was way too low. Questionable whose fault it was. In discussing the issue, Genna cites private emails between her and TaKe.

TaKe takes offense to his private emails getting disclosed. Says he hopes there is some law to punish her.

Genna makes second blog announcing her retirement. Too much stress; too much bad shit going on in scene (allegedly); and TaKe's "legal threat" is the straw the broke the camel's back.

TB - "Fuck TaKe" on tl.net, reddit, twitter, etc. (i can only verify tl.net though).

TaKe reads Genna's second blog and apologize and wants to make shit better (for the most part, also throws blame at Genna).

TB - apologizes to TaKe via twitter.

hugs, kisses, everything is alright with the world--not really, community uproar, we still are losing Genna (sad face), TB burned many bridges, Axiom is probably gonna get a lot of backlash, TaKe may take some backlash as well.


you forgot Genna retirement blog also private chat log about Take angry at the private conversation
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
gosubay
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Singapore14 Posts
August 17 2013 05:14 GMT
#416
too bad, yet another team getting into more potential trouble
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
August 17 2013 05:19 GMT
#417
On August 17 2013 04:59 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 04:54 negativedge wrote:
anyone want to summarize what I'm sure is mounds of bullshit drama over the proceeding 19 pages?

sure.

Axiom not going to make finals.

Genna Bain explains in lengthy blog why they werent going to make finals. Most important issue was that Genna thought they were getting a travel stipend to cover team, but they were only getting a $1,500 stipend, which was way too low. Questionable whose fault it was. In discussing the issue, Genna cites private emails between her and TaKe.

TaKe takes offense to his private emails getting disclosed. Says he hopes there is some law to punish her.

Genna makes second blog announcing her retirement. Too much stress; too much bad shit going on in scene (allegedly); and TaKe's "legal threat" is the straw the broke the camel's back.

TB - "Fuck TaKe" on tl.net, reddit, twitter, etc. (i can only verify tl.net though).

TaKe reads Genna's second blog and apologize and wants to make shit better (for the most part, also throws blame at Genna).

TB - apologizes to TaKe via twitter.

hugs, kisses, everything is alright with the world--not really, community uproar, we still are losing Genna (sad face), TB burned many bridges, Axiom is probably gonna get a lot of backlash, TaKe may take some backlash as well.


Good summary, but you left out some stuff from Take's statement.

In particular, Take alleges that Axiom neglected ATC (Genna didn't respond to any of Take's emails) which meant that none of Axiom's games were played and they had to be cast from replays. Thus, Take saw it as Axiom simply not caring about the team league, but Take did try to offer some assistance to Axiom (too little too late).

It also clears up Acer's duties to ATC. Notably, Take states that season 1 was sort of an experiment and that they did not plan the travel costs fully (which is why when Liquid approached Take actively, Take helped them out). Apparently, season 2 will be handled better (perhaps the teams WILL get paid flights or at least, heavy stipends).

Take's statement was definitely the more conciliatory one.
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
Aterons_toss
Profile Joined February 2011
Romania1275 Posts
August 17 2013 06:32 GMT
#418
I really hope that TB give away the management of the team or the team disbands.

I (sometimes) like TB content on youtube and he does gradually less because he is trying to spread himself between gaming journalism and "E-sport personality". It's not that I don't like Axiom, but in the end they get their pay from his youtube channel, if TB losses viewer he won't be able to pay Axiom anyway.
A good strategy means leaving your opponent room to make mistakes
Strela
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands1896 Posts
August 17 2013 13:13 GMT
#419
On August 17 2013 09:15 SilverStar wrote:
It's funny how quickly people lose interest in something if there is actual work to be done. Heh.

It's funny how easy it is to judge from the sideline. Heh.
emythrel
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United Kingdom2599 Posts
August 17 2013 18:57 GMT
#420
I love all the "you shouldn't post private conversations" stuff. There is no such thing as a private conversation when its in written form. Besides If I have a conversaion with someone, i can reveal it to whomever i choose.... there was no NDA signed, no one needed code word clearance, if you didn't want the content revealed, verbatim, then hold the conversation in person and check them for recording devices....... sound ridiculous? Yup.... just as ridiculous as "hoping" legal action can be taken against someone for revealing a skype converation.

Revealing the content of your own conversations is up to you, you dont need permission from anyone. She is not a reporter revealing a source, she was not revealing the content of a conversation held between two other people and was not revelaing the content of mail (snail or electronic) that did not belong to her. Therefore she did nothing wrong. She was attempting to shed light on a situation, which is always how TB and Genna do things... open and honest.

When there is nothing left to lose but your dignity, it is already gone.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1343
Bisu 1301
Soma 556
EffOrt 255
hero 188
Pusan 154
soO 81
Stork 79
HiyA 73
ZerO 68
[ Show more ]
Horang2 61
Killer 48
Rush 43
sorry 37
Shinee 36
Bale 33
Sharp 27
Mong 24
Noble 10
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc908
XaKoH 4
Counter-Strike
edward53
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft780
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns48273
singsing1173
olofmeister1117
ceh9539
Livibee205
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream472
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
• Rush1399
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13m
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.