• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9340 users

[Interview] 2013 WCS Korea S1 Qualifiers Day 1 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2013 07:25 GMT
#21
On April 10 2013 16:24 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
You took down Bisu in the semifinals.

Pet: I got really flustered because he played much better than I had expected.


he played much better than I had expected.

better than I had expected.


wow...no expectations for bisu huh?


Are you really that surprised?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
April 10 2013 07:33 GMT
#22
On April 10 2013 16:24 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
You took down Bisu in the semifinals.

Pet: I got really flustered because he played much better than I had expected.


he played much better than I had expected.

better than I had expected.


wow...no expectations for bisu huh?




The opponents he faced were plain bad.
His forcefields are still horrible and i wouldnt be surprised to
see him lose in his next match
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
April 10 2013 07:57 GMT
#23
bisu getting out by a zerg player who calls himself "pet"

hahahaha
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 10 2013 07:58 GMT
#24
SKT players thanking Coach Park?

#parkcoachingtheworld
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 10 2013 08:04 GMT
#25
On April 10 2013 16:58 Dodgin wrote:
SKT players thanking Coach Park?

#parkcoachingtheworld

Not the same guy
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 08:25:13
April 10 2013 08:19 GMT
#26
I am seriously pissed right now....

The last 3 interviews (YugiOh, Hack, JuNi) are longer than the others.

Especially JuNi's interview. That thing is a mother f*ing essay...

EDIT: Also, I have to wake up early for work so I'm done for the night. Sorry guys T-T

EDIT #2: Oh, but I'll finish off YugiOh's.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 08:25:44
April 10 2013 08:25 GMT
#27
On April 10 2013 17:19 Seeker wrote:
I am seriously pissed right now....

The last 3 interviews (YugiOh, Hack, JuNi) are longer than the others.

Especially JuNi's interview. That thing is a mother f*ing essay...

EDIT: Also, I have to wake up early for work so I'm done for the night. Sorry guys T-T

no worries, thanks for the translations! I'm sure we can wait (or not XD).

Poor Bisu, getting knocked out again >< I do think he really really needs to practice his forcefields though(ff use in PL game against true was rather bad lol). Can he still try the qualifiers again today or guessing wait till next ones?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
April 10 2013 08:26 GMT
#28
So awesome that Pet made it. Really takes me back to the ZeNEX days...
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2013 08:30 GMT
#29
On April 10 2013 17:26 Weavel wrote:
So awesome that Pet made it. Really takes me back to the ZeNEX days...


To think how insanely stacked ZeNEX was for a while in terms of sheer talent... who then went on to become great players on other teams.

Speaking of which... CoCa
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
April 10 2013 08:32 GMT
#30
On April 10 2013 17:19 Seeker wrote:
I am seriously pissed right now....

The last 3 interviews (YugiOh, Hack, JuNi) are longer than the others.

Especially JuNi's interview. That thing is a mother f*ing essay...

EDIT: Also, I have to wake up early for work so I'm done for the night. Sorry guys T-T

EDIT #2: Oh, but I'll finish off YugiOh's.



its also fucking sad
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 10 2013 08:33 GMT
#31
Lol so apparently Pet just cheesed Bisu huh?
Good luck being hated, Pet :D

BUT SERIOUSLY BISU, WTF.
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
April 10 2013 08:38 GMT
#32
Yugioh trying hard to look like Squirtle, but to no avail.
vail.
Also, it appears Sangho has brought his swagger to team as style coach.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 08:39:04
April 10 2013 08:38 GMT
#33
On April 10 2013 17:32 mongmong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 17:19 Seeker wrote:
I am seriously pissed right now....

The last 3 interviews (YugiOh, Hack, JuNi) are longer than the others.

Especially JuNi's interview. That thing is a mother f*ing essay...

EDIT: Also, I have to wake up early for work so I'm done for the night. Sorry guys T-T

EDIT #2: Oh, but I'll finish off YugiOh's.



its also fucking sad

I realize that but it's still a mother f*ing essay...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 08:41:53
April 10 2013 08:39 GMT
#34
Thanks for the translations!
I appreciate them as always ^^
edit:
Though I would appreciate it if you let me add them to the players liquipedia pages >_> heh
Moderatorlickypiddy
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 10 2013 08:42 GMT
#35
On April 10 2013 17:39 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Thanks for the translations!
I appreciate them as always ^^
edit:
Though I would appreciate it if you let me add them to the players liquipedia pages >_> heh

Why?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 08:47:01
April 10 2013 08:45 GMT
#36
On April 10 2013 17:42 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 17:39 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Thanks for the translations!
I appreciate them as always ^^
edit:
Though I would appreciate it if you let me add them to the players liquipedia pages >_> heh

Why?

because you hogging dem epoints they should be mine! j/k keke
When I see new interviews I always think to myself "Oh I'll add those to liquipedia!.....damn seeker too fast -_-"
Moderatorlickypiddy
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
April 10 2013 08:45 GMT
#37
Yugioh is such a boss.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 10 2013 08:46 GMT
#38
On April 10 2013 16:24 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
You took down Bisu in the semifinals.

Pet: I got really flustered because he played much better than I had expected.


he played much better than I had expected.

better than I had expected.


wow...no expectations for bisu huh?


It's Bisu in the prelims...
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 10 2013 08:49 GMT
#39
On April 10 2013 17:45 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 17:42 Seeker wrote:
On April 10 2013 17:39 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Thanks for the translations!
I appreciate them as always ^^
edit:
Though I would appreciate it if you let me add them to the players liquipedia pages >_> heh

Why?

because you hogging dem epoints they should be mine! j/k keke
When I see new interviews I always think to myself "Oh I'll add those to liquipedia!.....damn seeker too fast -_-"

Haha. The main reason I always edit into Liquipedia quickly is because when other people do it, they title it incorrectly and it drives me insane.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-10 08:50:07
April 10 2013 08:49 GMT
#40
On April 10 2013 17:49 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 17:45 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On April 10 2013 17:42 Seeker wrote:
On April 10 2013 17:39 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Thanks for the translations!
I appreciate them as always ^^
edit:
Though I would appreciate it if you let me add them to the players liquipedia pages >_> heh

Why?

because you hogging dem epoints they should be mine! j/k keke
When I see new interviews I always think to myself "Oh I'll add those to liquipedia!.....damn seeker too fast -_-"

Haha. The main reason I always edit into Liquipedia quickly is because when other people do it, they title it incorrectly and it drives me insane.

LOL i think...... i'm one of those people heh
well used to be :p
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 611
NaDa 46
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9903
JimRising 746
WinterStarcraft283
ViBE105
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV292
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush631
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 24m
INu's Battles
9h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 24m
Replay Cast
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.