• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:36
CEST 04:36
KST 11:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9340 users

[Interview] 2013 WCS Korea S1 Qualifiers Day 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
April 11 2013 04:02 GMT
#101
While I'm sad Bisu lost, I'm always happy to see ST rookies doing well. Hope to see good things from Pet.

And as always, thanks for translating.
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
April 11 2013 04:05 GMT
#102
On April 11 2013 11:01 chiasmus wrote:
In his interview, (T)Bunny says:

Show nested quote +
I am a 19 year old Terran player. I am a player for CJ Entus and I became a pro gamer through the first half of the 2013 pro gamer draft.


If this is correct, then it means there was a KeSPA draft in 2013, which is something I had been wondering about. I don't think there's any information about this on TL--the last draft I can find a thread for is in early 2012: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=328611.

Anyone know anything more about this?




Why would you become a 24/7 slave practice partner when you can join other esf teams with so much less restrictions on what you do (streaming, participating in online tourneys and so on)? Red bull bootcamp had something like 600 applicants whereas kespa's player draft had 9 applicants.


this is the source http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/49994.daum

the bottom row highlighted in yellow is the 2013 player draft.
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
April 11 2013 04:51 GMT
#103
Hack's Curse > Puzzle's Curse lol : (

Thank you for the interviews ^^
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 11 2013 05:11 GMT
#104
In case people aren't aware, all interviews are now up!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
April 11 2013 05:14 GMT
#105
On April 11 2013 13:05 mongmong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 11:01 chiasmus wrote:
In his interview, (T)Bunny says:

I am a 19 year old Terran player. I am a player for CJ Entus and I became a pro gamer through the first half of the 2013 pro gamer draft.


If this is correct, then it means there was a KeSPA draft in 2013, which is something I had been wondering about. I don't think there's any information about this on TL--the last draft I can find a thread for is in early 2012: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=328611.

Anyone know anything more about this?




Why would you become a 24/7 slave practice partner when you can join other esf teams with so much less restrictions on what you do (streaming, participating in online tourneys and so on)? Red bull bootcamp had something like 600 applicants whereas kespa's player draft had 9 applicants.


this is the source http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/49994.daum

the bottom row highlighted in yellow is the 2013 player draft.


the draft is just for getting into the actual team. not becoming trainee. u cant compare those events
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
mongmong
Profile Joined November 2011
Korea (South)1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-11 05:22:59
April 11 2013 05:21 GMT
#106
On April 11 2013 14:14 gobbledydook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2013 13:05 mongmong wrote:
On April 11 2013 11:01 chiasmus wrote:
In his interview, (T)Bunny says:

I am a 19 year old Terran player. I am a player for CJ Entus and I became a pro gamer through the first half of the 2013 pro gamer draft.


If this is correct, then it means there was a KeSPA draft in 2013, which is something I had been wondering about. I don't think there's any information about this on TL--the last draft I can find a thread for is in early 2012: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=328611.

Anyone know anything more about this?




Why would you become a 24/7 slave practice partner when you can join other esf teams with so much less restrictions on what you do (streaming, participating in online tourneys and so on)? Red bull bootcamp had something like 600 applicants whereas kespa's player draft had 9 applicants.


this is the source http://ruliweb.daum.net/news/view/49994.daum

the bottom row highlighted in yellow is the 2013 player draft.


the draft is just for getting into the actual team. not becoming trainee. u cant compare those events



You actually get into the team but you have to start from B team not to even mention the role of 24/7 sparring partner for A teamers.
어헣 ↗ 어헣 ↗
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
April 11 2013 07:32 GMT
#107
How do you feel about the current balance for HotS?

From a Zerg's perspective, I think all the races are at a 5:5 ratio. People say that widowmines are OP for ZvTs but I just think Zergs are just unfamiliar with them. We just need to test things out and adapt to them. Late game is good for Zerg. Same for ZvP and ZvZ.

Calling it, Ragnarok is the next zerg bonjwa.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
April 11 2013 07:59 GMT
#108
Juni actually won? Was giggling for a moment and then...

Honestly, during the beginning of the WoL era, the game was no fun and I kept contemplating as to whether or not I should retire.
...
I lost so much weight that I weighed 46kg and at one point, people kept saying that I was nothing but bones. We still hadn't been able to find the source of my illness so I just kept getting more and more stressed. And then one day, the hospital told me that I would never be able to use my hand ever again and I was horrified. I'm not sure if I should say something like this but during that time I really just wanted to die. But then I got treatment from a really famous place and I was able to recover. I can laugh about it now but back then it was incredibly difficult.


T.T I feel so bad now
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
April 12 2013 17:42 GMT
#109
Last 3 interviews left a big smirk in my face. Those players are going to success.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
April 12 2013 18:06 GMT
#110
Juni, i hope you win a few games man. That was really sad and you deserve it for continuing to play even during those harsh times.

That interview was really good.
The Bomber boy
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 611
NaDa 46
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9903
JimRising 746
WinterStarcraft283
ViBE105
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1390
BasetradeTV292
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush631
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 24m
INu's Battles
9h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 24m
Replay Cast
20h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.