• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8953 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague '12-13 R4 Teams Here - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
adymus
Profile Joined August 2011
Romania140 Posts
April 03 2013 22:17 GMT
#61
oGs

Main Team
4 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
1 (T)BarrackS
2 (Z)Hitman
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
5 (P)JangBi
7 (P)Rain
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (T)Bravo(hon_sin)
7 (Z)Hydra
3 (Z)Revival
https://www.twitch.tv/adymustv
suicideyear
Profile Joined December 2012
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
April 03 2013 22:17 GMT
#62
Leta what happened

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
5 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (T)Last
1 (P)Leta
5 (Z)ZerO
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (P)Bong[S.G]
4 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (P)HerO

Last is a steal at 4 and would have gone further at MLG if he played anyone other than Life. I considered Innovation over Flash but then figured that STX Soul has a little Terran depth behind them while Flash is pretty much guaranteed to play.
Bisu's ok I guess though I don't know if he'll play a lot, ZerO's solid and I needed a Zerg. I'm banking on Fantasy playing like he did in Up and Downs or else I'm done in there.

My Anti team is HerO was terrible in R4 and Protoss isn't doing a whole lot of work in HoTS as it is, Cure is pretty much a specific TvZ Sniper and it's not all-kill format anymore- his vP is garbage and his TvT is just passable. Plus Team 8 will probably go for TY first in any lineup before him. Bong just... isn't good.
)))____◎◎◎◎█████
Enlave
Profile Joined June 2012
United States5 Posts
April 03 2013 22:18 GMT
#63
Brick SQUAD

Main Team
2 (T)Bbyong
4 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
5 (T)Fantasy
5 (P)JangBi
4 (T)Last
7 (P)Rain (captain)
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (P)Bong[S.G]
5 (Z)hyvaa
4 (Z)Shine
| SKT T1_Fantasy | MVP.DongRaeGu | Liquid'Taeja | StarTale Life | StarTale Bomber | SKT T1_Rain |
CEPEHDREI
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1521 Posts
April 03 2013 22:19 GMT
#64
CEPEHDREI

Main Team
1 (P)Aria(NaGi)
1 (Z)HoeJJa
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
3 (P)JYP
9 (Z)RorO
7 (P)sOs(Shy)
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (P)Bong[S.G]
3 (P)Comet
6 (Z)s2
Taipoka
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1224 Posts
April 03 2013 22:26 GMT
#65
In Skytoss We Trust

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
4 (Z)Jaedong
5 (P)JangBi
4 (T)Last
7 (P)Rain (captain)
5 (P)Stork
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
5 (Z)Sacsri
4 (Z)Shine
And in the 7th day, Flash stopped macroing the universe.
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
April 03 2013 22:29 GMT
#66
I'm surprised by the lack of Bear.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
April 03 2013 22:30 GMT
#67
Luepert

Main Team
1 (Z)Calm
10 (T)Flash (captain)
1 (P)Leta
1 (P)Motive
6 (T)Reality
6 (Z)Soulkey
5 Woongjin Stars

Anti Team
2 (P)Bisu
6 (Z)s2
5 (P)Stork
esports
DethAdder
Profile Joined September 2010
United States164 Posts
April 03 2013 22:32 GMT
#68
Kespazz

Main Team
3 (T)aLive
2 (T)Bbyong
4 (T)Last
7 (P)Parting (captain)
6 (Z)Soulkey
5 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (Z)Bear
5 (Z)hyvaa
5 (Z)Sacsri
"When there's no privacy, seperate will never be seen. Attached at the hip to me"-CKY
XPA
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany242 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 22:34:21
April 03 2013 22:34 GMT
#69
XPA
Main Team
7 (P)Rain
7 (Z)Hydra
5 (P)Stork
4 (T)Last
3 OZ
3 (T)aLive
1 EG.TL

Anti Team
4 (T)sKyHigh
4 (P)Bong
5 (P)Trap

I know that it´s to EG TL heavy, but aLive and Oz for 3 Points... Can´t go without them. And the team will score better than for 1 Point with the new coach. Last is undervalued at 4 and Rain, Hydra and Stork MUST give me some points. I just don´t know about my Anti.
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
April 03 2013 22:36 GMT
#70
On April 04 2013 06:58 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 06:28 Zenbrez wrote:
On April 04 2013 06:23 Whalecore wrote:
Playgu

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
4 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
1 (T)Demuslim
10 (T)Flash (captain)
5 (P)HerO
7 (P)Parting
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
1 (P)Huk
7 (Z)Hydra
5 (P)Stork


I really wanted Jaedong as well, but too much EGTL!

T______T!

And Hero is my hero so I need him!

Demuslim isn't going to play this round =\


Yeah I would avoid him at all costs to be honest lol.

Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 06:29 Fionn wrote:
xXxChamPIonsOFDarknessXxX

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
5 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash (captain)
1 (P)HS(Haruhi)
4 (Z)Jaedong
5 (P)Stork
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
2 (T)Bbyong
6 (P)Flying
5 (Z)hyvaa


Damn you. Now I have to switch out Bisu and JD. -_-


Everyone is screwed lol.
User was warned for too many mimes.
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 22:43:48
April 03 2013 22:43 GMT
#71
going all in on coach park because he is sexy. also jaedong. also who needs dragons?

Main Team
3 (T)aLive
5 (P)HerO
4 (Z)Jaedong (captain)
3 (P)JYP
9 (Z)RorO
5 (T)TaeJa
1 EGTL

Anti Team
3 (P)Best
5 (P)JangBi
5 (P)Stork

this is just a fanboy pick for coach park. also the dragons have been around forever and are past their prime sadly.
legoboomette
Profile Joined December 2011
England165 Posts
April 03 2013 22:49 GMT
#72
Lego Patrol

Main Team
4 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
3 (Z)Bear
2 (P)Bisu
8 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
5 (P)P7GAB(Wooki)
5 (T)TY(Baby)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
5 (T)Fantasy
5 (P)HerO
3 (P)Oz

EG-TL Hero has been overrated every season, and herO[jOin] always underrated.
Won(*3*)Chu KissMe!
Demosthenes_
Profile Joined April 2013
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 22:52:01
April 03 2013 22:50 GMT
#73
Corpse Explode

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
3 (T)aLive
1 (T)Demuslim
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (Z)Jaedong
3 (P)Oz
5 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
5 (P)free
4 (Z)Shine


I'm starting to think it was a big mistake on only picking one Protoss.
They want the "D".
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
April 03 2013 22:51 GMT
#74
I feel like fanboying and picking all EG's Korean players + Bisu. But I feel like trying this time. Then again, I tried the other times and still messed up. Time to flip a coin (Heads: tryhard, Tails: EG-Bisu Fanboy), then I'll pick my team.


Virtual Coin Toss says heads. Means I got to try hard.

RiceAgainst

Main Team
4 (Z)Crazy-Hydra
4 (T)Last
6 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Revival
5 (T)TaeJa (captain)
5 (P)Terminator(Sang)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (P)Mini
7 (P)Parting
3 (Z)SonGDuri



Analysis:
Crazy-Hydra's in KT. I don't expect him to play so I might swap him out, but I still want a KT player for extra team points. Looking at Round 2 and 3 stats (0-2 & 2-3), he will most likely not be played and if he does, will most like lose. But KT's one of the top teams so getting points from him, whee!

Last. Korean Terran, probably one of the best right now. At MLG, he only fell to Life (2-3), and after seeing those games, I'm convinced he'll do really well. Then again, those were all TvZs... Plus, he's on STX which is lacking on key players; I doubt Bogus will be getting all-kills all the time. Means he'll have to be sent out a lot. But remember, his Round 2 and Round 3 scores aren't that good (1-3 & 2-3). Risky, but I'll take the shot.

Reality. I was going to put him in my anti-team because I never hear much from him. Then I saw that he was worth six points and he was tied w/ Bogus for 2nd place for Round 3. I think he's worth the pick up. Don't overlook him, guys! He is on Samsung Khan so team wins might come hard, but I still believe.

Revival is iffy. I've always picked him because he did so well before he joined EG and got cursed. I might swap him out for another 3 pointer on EG-TL such as Oz or aLive. Coach Park might be able to work a miracle out of EG-TL and get me some team win points. Plus, Revival might finally be undervalued like he deserves to be.

TaeJa's back. I swear. Watch some ATC or whatever, I'm convinced he's recovered enough to be a strong asset. Also same thing with EG-TL Miracle Coach Park. I believe Coach Park can push TaeJa farther than anyone knows. Hopefully it won't cost TaeJa another set of wrists though.

Terminator. My first FPL and first Fantasy of Anything, I did okay. Terminator really bogged me down though. I avoided him Round 2 but he didn't fare so well (3-3). Round 3, all of a sudden he's tied for 3rd (5-1) with 4 other people such as RorO. Maybe all-kill formats don't work for him. I still think he'll do okay though. Also, he's on Team 8, who needs more solid players. Terminator will probably get played a lot.

KT Rolster. They're pretty amazing. I might have picked Woonjing Stars had they not been worth 5 points. I did this last round though, where I picked KT over WJS and ended up missing out on some valuable points. Overall, KT has some very solid and all-killing players. KT didn't do so well Round 3 though, and Round 2 wasn't terribly amazing either. However, I still think they're worth giving another try.


ANTI TEAM:
PartinG is really good. But I haven't seen him in the Proleague environment yet. Either he'll do even better and make me lose a lot on my anti-team or he'll crash and burn and keep my anti-team points low. He gets too confident sometimes, announcing what build he'll use. Suppy almost beat him in WCS World because Suppy prepared himself for PartinG's announced Soul-Train. Then again, PartinG ended up winning WCS World...WCG...etc. etc. I'm mostly banking on PartinG getting too confident this round and being sniped out early. I'd be really happy if he continued his winning streak and destroyed players anyways though.

SongDuri and Mini, I picked because I wanted players from teams who probably won't do well. Maybe I'll swap them out, especially if I change my mind about PartinG, but for now, they're just in my anti-team because I want them to.


So, I'm not too confident in my FPL for Round 4. I'll be aiming for Top 1.5k though. Shouldn't be too hard.
Myrkskog
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada481 Posts
April 03 2013 22:55 GMT
#75
Kespa Terrans can multitask

Main Team
2 (T)Bbyong
1 (P)Brown
1 (Z)Calm
5 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash (captain)
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
5 (P)HerO
3 (P)JYP
5 (T)TaeJa
Mista_Masta
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands557 Posts
April 03 2013 22:56 GMT
#76
Mista's Mastas

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
5 (T)Fantasy
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (Z)Jaedong
1 (T)Mind
5 (Z)ZerO
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (T)aLive
5 (P)HerO
5 (T)TaeJa

I get Flash, Bisu, Fantasy, and Jaedong on a single team. Sounds imba? It is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 03 2013 22:57 GMT
#77
b]Time to Innovate![/b]

Main Team
3 (Z)Bear
1 (P)BisAnG
5 (T)Fantasy
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
5 (P)JangBi
5 (Z)ZerO
3 STX Soul

Anti Team
3 (P)JYP
6 (Z)s2
4 (Z)Shine

Really hope for InnoVation Fantasy Jangbi and Zero to tear it up!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
JayConn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States408 Posts
April 03 2013 23:03 GMT
#78
JayConn's Flailers

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (Z)Jaedong
3 (P)JYP
4 (T)Last
5 (T)TaeJa
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
5 (Z)hyvaa
5 (Z)Sacsri
4 (Z)Shine


Going with 3 Zergs on my anti-team wasn't intentional, but might have been smart for the time being.
Seraphic
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3849 Posts
April 03 2013 23:15 GMT
#79
We Are Legion

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
5 (T)Fantasy
4 (Z)Jaedong
7 (P)Rain (captain)
5 (T)TaeJa
5 (Z)ZerO
2 Team 8

Anti Team
5 (P)free
4 (Z)Shine
4 (T)sKyHigh
Natus Vincere Fan | Team Secret Fan | SK Telecom T1 Fan | Lanaya the Templar Assassin <3
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
April 03 2013 23:22 GMT
#80
Team Entirety

Main Team
2 (T)Bbyong
2 (P)Bisu
4 (T)Cure(Speed)
10 (T)Flash (captain)
8 (P)herO[jOin]
1 (Z)HoeJJa
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (T)aLive
4 (T)Light
6 (Z)s2
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2365
GuemChi 540
Leta 292
Bale 31
sSak 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King167
Other Games
summit1g7387
C9.Mang0281
ceh9236
Happy230
Sick161
ViBE104
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick425
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2218
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 21m
Patches Events
9h 21m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.