• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:29
CEST 02:29
KST 09:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

Post your Fantasy Proleague '12-13 R4 Teams Here - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 04 2013 20:33 GMT
#181
optimus

Main Team
3 (T)aLive
1 (P)Aria(NaGi) (captain)
2 (P)Bisu
8 (P)herO[jOin]
5 (Z)hyvaa
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
3 STX Soul

Anti Team
4 (T)Bravo(hon_sin)
4 (T)Last
5 (T)TaeJa

I really have no idea how HotS is going to pan out
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 21:03:14
April 04 2013 20:48 GMT
#182
I hope it doesn't pan out in a way where hyvaa does well.


StarVeKTT1

Main Team
2 (T)Bbyong
2 (P)Bisu
3 (P)Dear
7 (P)Rain (captain)
6 (Z)soO
5 (P)Trap
5 kr SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
3 (Z)Bear
5 (T)TaeJa
5 (T)TY(Baby)

I'm pretty happy with my main team but I might switch my anti team around a few times as always, so I later have a reason to be annoyed at myself for fucking it up again.

I mostly picked this team based on the Week 1 lineups and who I felt likely to win his matches.

Team:

I had WJS as my team for the most part in the earlier rounds and would have picked them again this time without second guessing, but SKT is looking really, really good and they are (in my opinion) favoured in both of their Week 1 matchups while Woongjin Stars (while favoured against EG-TL) are only playing once and would therefore most likely give me less points if I picked them.

Main Team Players:

(P)Rain (captain): Admittedly, he had some blackouts at MLG, but Rain is still the ever so solid player he always was in SC2 and a candidate for the ace position in SKT. Since I have SKT as my team, it goes along nicely. I wanted a high-point player to lead the team and while I would have loved to pick Flash, RorO or INnoVation, they are simply too expensive to warrant a purchase in my opinion, the same goes for herO, so I had to settle for a 7-point player.

Rain plays twice this week, he can beat Stats and he will beat Reality. I might still swap him for PartinG later, but that's not decided yet.
They're both solid players, but PartinG could be a risky pick because he plays the sixth map against KT and by then the match could already be over.
Hydra is great and has very favourable matchups but I won't get two Zergs as my main strikeforce, it just feels too risky.
sOs only plays once this week, so that's why I didn't considered, same goes for all other WJS players.

(P)Bisu: He has good matchups, only costs two points and SKT was confident enough to field him twice in one week, something they never did in the past. If he breaks out, it's this round and if he does, I want to be on the bandwagon.

(P)Dear: More a head-pick than a heart-pick. Decent but not spectacular Protoss, is supposed to be pretty high on the ladder and plays Jangbi and Stats while having solid PvP. It could work and he costs only three points, I just don't see many better deals in this category.

I contemplated picking Oz, but I swore that I won't pick EGTL, Classic plays twice but just race-switched so I have no confidence whatsoever in him and TRUE is good, but plays only once and against Hydra at that.

(Z)soO: soO is a pretty solid player, one of the best Kespa Zergs. I originally had picked Hydra because his matchups are great but needed the one additional point somewhere else.
The only other alternative, Soulkey, plays only once and a win against HerO isn't 100% certain, so I fell back on the guy who helped carry me through FPL Round 1. Especially since I picked Action last round and that choice was the one that screwed up my team completely I'll be relying on soO and I'm certain he'll deliver.

(P)Trap: Trap is actually not that good from what I've seen so far but his coach picked great matchups for him in Week 1, so I shuffled some players around until I could afford him (still overrated at five points imo, I'll probably trade him after he wins twice this week). He plays Solar and Mind in STX's first matches in Round 4 and if he loses those games, I probably deserved to lose these points.


(T)Bbyong: You always need a player of each race and originally I thought it would be incredibly easy to pick many Terrans for this round, but somehow I often seem to end up with lineup that's light on Terrans.

The good Terrans are playing each other (Flash/Fantasy and Innovation/Reality), Light and Speed are playing only once, Taeja, BravO and Last somehow aren't playing at all and aLive, Turn, skyhigh or Mind don't really look like the savior of the Terran race either.

I don't like Bbyong much, but he plays twice and has an okay shot at beating Terminator and aLive, buying anyone else simply didn't look like a good choice to me. Bbyong might lose both games but then he at least didn't cost me much. Fantasy and Speed are much more expensive but will probably lose their games anyway.


Anti Team Players
  • (Z)Bear: Not in the lineup in Week 1, probably won't see too much playing time as a 3-pointer.

  • (T)TaeJa: Not in the lineup in Week 1, possibly still resting due to his injury. As a fan, I hope it won't last too long, but if he still can't play much in Proleague, that'd be great for my team.

  • (T)TY(Baby): In the roster, but Team 8 only play once and TY who seems to be in a slump anyway plays CJ_herO, I'm slightly optimistic that he won't get points from that game.

    If TaeJa comes back next week I might trade him away, otherwise I'll probably keep all of them. s2 is a good choice to pick on your anti team as a 6-pointer who isn't in the lineup, but with SKT as my team, I'd lose points from him every time they win, so it doesn't make sense to put SKT players on my anti team as long as I have them as my team.
JohnAdams
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States111 Posts
April 04 2013 21:23 GMT
#183
Self owned (say out loud)

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
1 (P)Huk
6 (T)Reality
9 (Z)RorO (captain)
4 (Z)Shine
5 (P)Stork
3 Samsung Khan

Anti Team
4 (T)Bravo(hon_sin)
4 (T)Last
5 (T)TaeJa

It is actually possible to get an anti-team that is not playing this round. And here it is.
'Murica!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 21:30:51
April 04 2013 21:30 GMT
#184
On April 05 2013 06:23 JohnAdams wrote:

It is actually possible to get an anti-team that is not playing this round. And here it is.

But imagine when they all come back next week and you can only trade away one player. Then you could be screwed.
LockeTazeline
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
2390 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 22:14:09
April 04 2013 22:05 GMT
#185
Lineups forced me to revamp my team:

Luminaire

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus)
7 (P)Parting (captain)
4 (Z)Shine
3 (P)Dear
2 (T)Bbyong
2 (P)Bisu
4 CJ Entus

Anti Team
3 (P)Comet
5 (Z)Sacsri
5 (T)TaeJa

Thoughts:

Team:
Leery of Woongjin/T8, since they only place once this week, and I'm not sure how that's factored in (Repeat statement for all WJS/T8 players). STX is a tad overpriced, KT is a tad underpriced. SKT, CJ, and Samsung are all about right. I thought about going for EGTL and upgrading Dear to Effort, but with a MIA Taeja, I decided to go with CJ instead, considering that they play (arguably) the 2 weakest teams in Proleague week 1.

Main:
-Bogus is good man. Decent matchups.
-I love Parting, what can I say.
(7+ is now out of my budget)

-Bisu and Bbyong cost 2 points, play twice, and play middle to low level opponents. (and are on good teams)

-I need a Zerg! Hyvaa has good ladder rank but plays Flash. Jaedong plays 2 Protoss. Action plays my players. While 4 points may seem a bit pricy for Shine, he plays Classic (raceswitcher) and Best week 1.

-Dear was just the best 3 point value. His matchups aren't that great, but he's a decent player, and I trust him more than aLive or Oz. (even though they said they picked up aLive and Oz specifically for Proleague)

Anti:
Whatever. I just picked 3 players who don't play.

Other thoughts:

1 pts who play: Mind, Brown, Aria, Zenio

3 pts who play twice: Action, Classic, Dear, Mini, aLive, Oz,

3-6 pts who don't play: s2, sacsri, Taeja, hon_sin, Last, Comet, Bear, Paralyze, Songduri

Fantasy is a great value but has bad matchups.
All EGTL players look to have good value, but I'm still not picking them lol.
Bong and Trap have good matchups. (although Bong plays late in the lineup)

Safest: Flash, Roro, Bogus, Parting, Rain
Most ???: Jangbi, Stork
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 23:37:40
April 04 2013 23:28 GMT
#186
Rövskägg

Main Team
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) [image loading]
6 (T)Reality
5 (T)Fantasy
4 (T)Light
1 (P)Aria(NaGi)
1 (Z)Mekia(fOKINS)

5       [image loading]

Anti Team
5 (P)HerO
3 (Z)Revival
5 (T)TaeJa

Couldn't manage to put together a satisfying team. Feels bad, man. Oh well, the theme I went with for this round is T on top and EGL at the bottom (the win/win anti). To that I have a solid team in T1 and two 1-pointers who might get some games for the overall leaders. T1 will take this round though.

Thought: Sacsri (5p) is a good pick for an anti. Third best zerg on the team and Parting, Rain and Fantasy on top of that. Will probably only bring team winning points.

Edit: Added the No Trade group. Good show.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
ApBuLLet
Profile Joined September 2010
United States604 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 23:54:30
April 04 2013 23:52 GMT
#187
ApBuLLet

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu (captain)
3 (T)Classic
5 (T)Fantasy
5 (P)JangBi
5 (P)Stork
5 (Z)ZerO
5 Woongjin Stars

Anti Team
3 (P)Comet
5 (Z)Sacsri
5 (T)TaeJa

So many good 5 pointers this round... Is it me or does this team looked stacked? haha. Even had enough points for WJS. SKT would've been a good pick too but I went with Woongjin because they have proven that they have some top tier players in sOs, Soulkey, and Zero, but they also have a lot of depth. SKT is more reliant on their few core players and so far it seems that roster depth is more valuable.

Thought: Sacsri (5p) is a good pick for an anti. Third best zerg on the team and Parting, Rain and Fantasy on top of that. Will probably only bring team winning points.

Edit: Added the No Trade group. Good show.


He also isn't playing in either of SKT's matches this week. He and Taeja are the only 5 pointers who are not playing this week.
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 00:50:54
April 05 2013 00:49 GMT
#188
Dragons Reborn

Main Team

2 (T)Bbyong was surprisingly the only affordable terran with potential to win both his matches. Will see how he does, hopefully he will bring some points and I will be able to get rid of him when I have other terrans (like Fantasy or Last) traded in. Only other options would be Light (but he plays only once, even though it's a guaranteed win) or sKyHigh (who plays against better opponents while not being as good as Bbyong, imo).

2 (P)Bisu has shown some pretty good matches in The Special, has good matchups and I think he is a little bit undervalued currently. I expect him to be like 4-5 pointer in next round, so I want to use him while he is cheap.

5 (P)free is the only WJS player on my team, seems like he has pretty strong PvP and plays against SPL-unproven Oz. I hope he wins. Too bad WJS play only one match this round, otherwise he would probably have some teammates on my team (Zero and Soulkey are amazing deal for their price).

7 (Z)Hydra (captain) is Hydra. I expect him to bring home some serious points by being CJ ace. He has very good matchups for first week and is overall very strong player. Little bit afraid of making him my captain, but honestly who else... I don't want to have a captain >.<

4 (Z)Jaedong seems to also have good matchups for the first week. Yes, ZvP is his weakest, but he is going against Aria and Bong, who honestly shouldn't be at JD's level at all. Hopefully he wins and I will be able to trade him for someone like Fantasy or Zero next week...

5 (P)Trap is another player who is on my team just because of matchups. I actually think, he is overvalued. He is kinda solid player, but I don't see him as 5 pointer. But he is going against rookie Solar and Mind, who is not really that great. I just hope he wins some and I will be able to trade him away asap.

5 SK Telecom T1 The master plan is to wait for SKT to win their first two matches, then trade them for WJS asap. But I had the same plan for MVP -> Startale in FGSTL and that didn't work out so well for me. Hopefully this will go better.

Anti Team
3 (Z)Bear who?
5 (Z)Sacsri is third zerg on SKT, team that will never field 3 zergs into one matchup, taking into account their Protoss lineup (+ Fantasy). I just don't think Sacsri will get much play at all.
5 (T)TaeJa is not in lineup again, if he returns next week, will look to trade him for someone else. But I don't expect him to win too much anyway...

So, gl hf everyone!
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
April 05 2013 01:30 GMT
#189
TBLS :D

Main Team
4 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
2 (P)Bisu
10 (T)Flash (captain)
2 (Z)Hitman
4 (Z)Jaedong
5 (P)Stork
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
5 (T)Fantasy
3 (P)ParalyzE
5 (Z)Sacsri

Chose the TBLS squad because, even though they had an impressive showing vs lower tier players, I think that they will succeed and I think Bisu will prove everyone wrong and begin to show his former dominance. Jaedong and Stork both underpriced too. Gambling on the Jaehoon effect. Hitman just for the random snipes.

Fantasy is going up against 2 tough opponents (jangbi and flash). Sacsri and Paralyze both overpriced. easy picks.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 01:39:03
April 05 2013 01:34 GMT
#190
xXxYOLOKINGxXx

Main Team
2 (T)Bbyong
2 (P)Bisu
3 (P)Dear
7 (Z)Hydra
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
5 (P)Trap
3 STX Soul

Anti Team
3 (P)ParalyzE
5 (Z)Sacsri
5 (T)TaeJa

catz u gg'ed son
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
nappiiboii
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 01:44:53
April 05 2013 01:44 GMT
#191
sleepy

Main Team
8 (P)herO[jOin]
2 (Z)Hitman
8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain)
1 (T)miso
3 (P)Oz
5 (P)P7GAB(Wooki)
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
2 (P)Bisu
6 (Z)Effort
5 (P)Stork

I feel like falling asleep whenever I start doing my fantasy team... hence the name
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
April 05 2013 02:04 GMT
#192
pls

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
3 (P)Dear
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (T)Last
5 (P)Stats
5 (Z)ZerO
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
1 (P)Huk
5 (Z)hyvaa
7 (P)Parting
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
King K. Rool
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada4408 Posts
April 05 2013 02:19 GMT
#193
Kremling Krew

Main Team
3 (P)Best
2 (P)Bisu
6 (Z)Effort
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (Z)Jaedong
4 (T)sKyHigh
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]EG.TL[/tlpd]

Anti Team
4 (T)Cure(Speed)
5 (P)HerO
4 (T)Light

Haven't played FPL since first few seasons, but for once I can have flash jaedong and bisu on my team without choosing a bunch of 0s. + Show Spoiler +
IF ONLY BW
MF_Icy
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Sweden99 Posts
April 05 2013 02:36 GMT
#194
This is my first time playing FPL.

The Icy Ballers

Main Team
3 (Z)Bear - Bear was very cheap (and was a Zerg which I needed for a complete team lol). Not much else to say on him.

1 (T)Demuslim - Demuslim is sick good on ladder, and is, again, extremely cheap at 1 point, so I feel he is a great pick. Although he seems to falter in tournaments, I think he might start to win more.

5 (T)Fantasy - Fantasy is an absolute monster, and I see him as a great pick at only 5 points.

6 (P)Flying - I've seen flying demolish players who I would never have counted out. I was deciding between him or Rain, but Rain was slightly more expensive, and I am not sure of his Proleague capabilities; I feel he is more of a 1v1 tournament player.

8 (T)Innovation(Bogus) (captain) - There is really not much to say about Innovation. He's crazy good and went very far in MLG, playing amazing matches vs Flash and barely getting knocked out. At 8 points, he is the cheapest of the absolute best KeSPA players, and a good pick for captain.

4 (T)Last - Last is kind of the same story as Innovation, but he is stupidly cheap at 4 points (what the hell?) and can demolish most zergs with his gosu bio play. He's very close to Innovation's skill level but half the points.

3 KT Rolster - KT is just an all around extremely solid team almost single-handedly because of Flash. I expect great play from them, as they seem to top the charts all the time.

Anti Team
8 (P)herO[jOin] - herO got 3-0'd very early in MLG, which disappointed me and really sealed the deal for me in terms of voting against him. I don't think he will do very well.

5 (Z)hyvaa - hyvaa just doesn't seem to deliver in PL, although he does very well on ladder.

3 (Z)Revival - Revival is a fairly good player, but I've never seen stand out performance from him. He always fails to deliver in tournaments and is just a very quiet personality/never makes a splash.


"Playing Bloons is not going to make you a pro gamer." -pannloob
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
April 05 2013 06:17 GMT
#195
On April 04 2013 23:34 Wintex wrote:
Leta is my bunny girl

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
10 (T)Flash (captain)
2 (Z)Hitman
1 (P)Leta
7 (P)Parting
5 (Z)ZerO
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (P)Comet
4 (T)Cure(Speed)
6 (T)Reality

Any tips to what I should switch?


I don't think leta is playing and was removed.
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 06:23:43
April 05 2013 06:22 GMT
#196
L&M

Main Team
3 (Z)Action
3 (T)aLive
2 (P)Bisu
10 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (T)Last
3 (P)Oz
5 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (Z)Jaedong
4 (Z)Shine
5 (P)Stork
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
April 05 2013 07:11 GMT
#197
IDKWHATIMDOING

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu
4 (P)Bong[S.G]
1 (P)Brown (captain)
8 (P)herO[jOin]
7 (Z)Hydra
4 (T)sKyHigh
4 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (T)Bravo(hon_sin)
5 (Z)hyvaa
4 (Z)Jaedong

Bisu-2pts for a dude who used to be super good in BW, and he's back on the roster. Hoping to see him do well-if he doesn't I can always trade for zenio or a KT player or something

Bong-2nd best CJ Protoss, pretty easy matchups for r1 (esp. Jaedong xD )

Brown-Cheap protoss, ex-slayers that was showing some promise. Hoping to see him levelled up from Kespa training :3

Hero[j]-CJ Ace along with Hydra, pretty good MU's this week.

Hydra-CJ Ace, what looks to be ez wins this week unless zenio is suddenly a monster

Skyhigh-Can't leave Jo Byung Se alone xD He's my heart/dick pick xDDD

CJ Entus-ALL IN ON CJ

Anti: Jaedong with 2vP's, Hyvaa because he was terrible, Bravo because he isn't on the lneup this week ^_^
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Redyo
Profile Joined May 2012
Sweden15 Posts
April 05 2013 11:36 GMT
#198
Team Red

Main Team
2 (T)Bbyong
2 (P)Bisu
10 (T)Flash (captain)
7 (Z)Hydra
1 (T)Mind
5 (P)Stork
3 KT Rolster

Anti Team
5 (P)HerO
5 (Z)hyvaa
4 (Z)Jaedong
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
April 05 2013 12:23 GMT
#199
2013 Year of Bisu

Main Team
2 (P)Bisu (captain)
5 (T)Fantasy
1 (Z)Hyuk
3 (P)ParalyzE
7 (P)Parting
7 (P)Rain
5 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
4 (P)Argo(Jaehoon)
4 (Z)Shine
5 (T)TaeJa

I can go all SKT and whatever happens I still get more points than last round. Also Bisu will have most wins this round. You heard it here first!
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-05 13:27:56
April 05 2013 13:21 GMT
#200
On April 05 2013 11:36 MF_Icy wrote:
This is my first time playing FPL.

The Icy Ballers

Main Team
1 (T)Demuslim - Demuslim is sick good on ladder, and is, again, extremely cheap at 1 point, so I feel he is a great pick. Although he seems to falter in tournaments, I think he might start to win more.

Demuslim won't even play in this round, if you want a one-point player who actually plays sometimes, pick Brown, Mind, Aria, HuK, Zenio or maybe Motive.

Need advice - what's the better choice looking at those lineups and who do you think will do better this season overall? PartinG runs the danger of not being needed on the sixth map while Rain has stronger opponents.

Poll: Better Protoss to pick in Week 1?

Rain (plays Stats 2nd map & Reality 4th map) (4)
 
57%

PartinG (plays Myungsik 6th map & Stork 1st map) (3)
 
43%

7 total votes

Your vote: Better Protoss to pick in Week 1?

(Vote): Rain (plays Stats 2nd map & Reality 4th map)
(Vote): PartinG (plays Myungsik 6th map & Stork 1st map)

Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 258
SpeCial 120
ViBE110
Nathanias 70
ProTech39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12575
Rain 1534
GuemChi 988
Artosis 695
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
Counter-Strike
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox973
Mew2King72
Other Games
summit1g6411
shahzam698
WinterStarcraft485
JimRising 410
C9.Mang0339
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta21
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 31m
INu's Battles
10h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 31m
OSC
21h 46m
Replay Cast
22h 31m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.