• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7111 users

Facebook friend-finder removed - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
January 19 2013 00:53 GMT
#101
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


You have to opt into the FB finder.... there's no need to make yourself excluded. You are by default.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 01:02:34
January 19 2013 00:55 GMT
#102
On January 19 2013 09:12 rebdomine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


That does exist. You don't need to link your fb account to your bnet account. If you never use your credentials to use the friend finder, then people won't be able to find you via the fb finder

Simple as that.

I don't think that doesn't exist. I mentioned an option that opts you out of the facebook finder search. As in I can use my account to add people from facebook (that come up in the search results, they can opt out of being searched as well) but if they use theirs I don't come up in the search. A 1-way visibility kind of like how you can appear offline in Skype or other applications.
On January 19 2013 09:53 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


You have to opt into the FB finder.... there's no need to make yourself excluded. You are by default.

I don't recall opting in to be included, but would still receive requests from it.

edit: unless that is how it was and I was just missing something? I just remember it being an everything or nothing option.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 01:35:30
January 19 2013 01:34 GMT
#103
On January 19 2013 09:55 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 09:12 rebdomine wrote:
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


That does exist. You don't need to link your fb account to your bnet account. If you never use your credentials to use the friend finder, then people won't be able to find you via the fb finder

Simple as that.

I don't think that doesn't exist. I mentioned an option that opts you out of the facebook finder search. As in I can use my account to add people from facebook (that come up in the search results, they can opt out of being searched as well) but if they use theirs I don't come up in the search. A 1-way visibility kind of like how you can appear offline in Skype or other applications.
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 09:53 FabledIntegral wrote:
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


You have to opt into the FB finder.... there's no need to make yourself excluded. You are by default.

I don't recall opting in to be included, but would still receive requests from it.

edit: unless that is how it was and I was just missing something? I just remember it being an everything or nothing option.


How are you going to receive requests unless you entered you FB info? How can other people find you if your SC2 acct isn't linked to your FB?

Unless you're saying that you want to be able to use it to see other people but have an "exclude myself" option? That's overly picky. I can understand your viewpoint if that's so, but in no way would I ever fault Blizzard for not making it an option.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
January 19 2013 02:15 GMT
#104
On January 19 2013 10:34 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 09:55 Grobyc wrote:
On January 19 2013 09:12 rebdomine wrote:
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


That does exist. You don't need to link your fb account to your bnet account. If you never use your credentials to use the friend finder, then people won't be able to find you via the fb finder

Simple as that.

I don't think that doesn't exist. I mentioned an option that opts you out of the facebook finder search. As in I can use my account to add people from facebook (that come up in the search results, they can opt out of being searched as well) but if they use theirs I don't come up in the search. A 1-way visibility kind of like how you can appear offline in Skype or other applications.
On January 19 2013 09:53 FabledIntegral wrote:
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


You have to opt into the FB finder.... there's no need to make yourself excluded. You are by default.

I don't recall opting in to be included, but would still receive requests from it.

edit: unless that is how it was and I was just missing something? I just remember it being an everything or nothing option.


How are you going to receive requests unless you entered you FB info? How can other people find you if your SC2 acct isn't linked to your FB?

Unless you're saying that you want to be able to use it to see other people but have an "exclude myself" option? That's overly picky. I can understand your viewpoint if that's so, but in no way would I ever fault Blizzard for not making it an option.

Yes that is what I am referring to. I wouldn't say it's overly picky; like I mentioned, it would basically be the same function as appearing offline in a social messenger which has been around for ages. I'm not saying it has been a big problem or anything, that's just my opinion on the function. I would consider it pretty far down the priority list for Blizzard, but that's what these discussion/feedback threads are for right?
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
January 19 2013 02:18 GMT
#105
this is in sc2 general..
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
January 19 2013 02:27 GMT
#106
On January 19 2013 11:15 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 10:34 FabledIntegral wrote:
On January 19 2013 09:55 Grobyc wrote:
On January 19 2013 09:12 rebdomine wrote:
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


That does exist. You don't need to link your fb account to your bnet account. If you never use your credentials to use the friend finder, then people won't be able to find you via the fb finder

Simple as that.

I don't think that doesn't exist. I mentioned an option that opts you out of the facebook finder search. As in I can use my account to add people from facebook (that come up in the search results, they can opt out of being searched as well) but if they use theirs I don't come up in the search. A 1-way visibility kind of like how you can appear offline in Skype or other applications.
On January 19 2013 09:53 FabledIntegral wrote:
On January 19 2013 08:29 Grobyc wrote:
On January 18 2013 16:16 Shinta) wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:54 Godwrath wrote:
On January 18 2013 15:19 BoZiffer wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:16 Grobyc wrote:
Good, tired of unwanted/annoying people from facebook adding me through that.


Isn't that more of a "you-problem" ??? I mean its not like your Facebook friends were randomly assigned to you or something. I liked the feature, even if it was a one-time use. It was an easy way to add a bunch of people at once.


Why exactly is his fault ? Some people just want to play alone, or be able to have their own time for their own. So what you are saying is he should have to remove all his facebook friends just to be able to play stacraft 2 the way he wants to withouth having to give explanations to other people ?

Yes.... If you have a bunch of friends that you don't want to interact with, then you have some explaining to do. Even if it's just that you want your gamer life to be separate from your real life (which is pretty ridiculous, but everyone is entitled to their own wants and opinions), it's still your problem, and it's not hard for you to fix. It really is a "you-problem".

I never said I didn't want to interact with them at all. I just don't want to play Starcraft with them. Many of them are completely fine in social gatherings and to work with and such, but are sore losers when we game, or they are bronze and just want me to 4v4 with them all the time, etc. I prefer to game alone sometimes, and while I like some people in real life, I would prefer not to game with them

Like Godwrath said, I don't want to have to give explanations to people as to why I don't feel like gaming with them when you have 40 people that find you through the facebook finder. It could easily be fixed by including an option that allows you to be excluded from the facebook finder search.


You have to opt into the FB finder.... there's no need to make yourself excluded. You are by default.

I don't recall opting in to be included, but would still receive requests from it.

edit: unless that is how it was and I was just missing something? I just remember it being an everything or nothing option.


How are you going to receive requests unless you entered you FB info? How can other people find you if your SC2 acct isn't linked to your FB?

Unless you're saying that you want to be able to use it to see other people but have an "exclude myself" option? That's overly picky. I can understand your viewpoint if that's so, but in no way would I ever fault Blizzard for not making it an option.

Yes that is what I am referring to. I wouldn't say it's overly picky; like I mentioned, it would basically be the same function as appearing offline in a social messenger which has been around for ages. I'm not saying it has been a big problem or anything, that's just my opinion on the function. I would consider it pretty far down the priority list for Blizzard, but that's what these discussion/feedback threads are for right?


Yep, I just misinterpreted and realized after I initially posted.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 02:33:31
January 19 2013 02:32 GMT
#107
On January 19 2013 11:18 Aveng3r wrote:
this is in sc2 general..

It sure is. Are you implying that it should be somewhere else?

It is a change to the SC2 client and completely unrelated to strategy or tournaments, I don't see a more fitting sub-forum.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
January 19 2013 02:38 GMT
#108
What does Battle.net 2.0 have going for it now?
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
MasterCynical
Profile Joined September 2012
505 Posts
January 19 2013 02:47 GMT
#109
Oh no. Terrible, terrible news for battlenet 2.0
fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
January 19 2013 02:56 GMT
#110
It allowed me to reconnect with friends that I hadn't talked to in a long ass time. IE, people I added on fb that I knew in high school, but have moved away and we hadn't really kept in touch. And BOOM we were playing video games together. It was awesome. Great feature, will be missed.
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
January 20 2013 00:34 GMT
#111
On January 19 2013 11:32 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2013 11:18 Aveng3r wrote:
this is in sc2 general..

It sure is. Are you implying that it should be somewhere else?

It is a change to the SC2 client and completely unrelated to strategy or tournaments, I don't see a more fitting sub-forum.

yep my bad I read the OP wrong when I posted
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.