• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:47
CEST 15:47
KST 22:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War95.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11560 users

[Interview] SPL Team 8 vs KT Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
January 13 2013 07:10 GMT
#1
(T)Team 8_Cure

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about securing three victories all on your own?

I didn't think that I could achieve three straight kills. I even beat Flash sunbae so I was flustered. This results was beyond my expectations.

So far this season, you've taken down Jaedong, Flash, and Bisu.

Jaedong sunbae is someone I've practiced against many times back when he was at the team house. None the less, Flash sunbae was someone I've always wanted to face so it was an honor when I got to play him.

Any match that you specifically remember?

I had picked a really safe build order for game three. After I defended against his marine aggression, I responded by dealing a lot of damage through my banshee, and I thought that I had won the game. Even though there was a really scary moment during the middle of the game where Flash sunbae chased me but I think I responded properly and that's why the game went well.

Were you expecting to grab a starter all kill?

I felt really good after I grabbed three kills. I wanted to try being greedy and grab an all kill but I wasn't able to deliver a clean finish so it was disappointing.

What did your teammates say?

They said they were jealous because it looked like I was performing better than I did during practice. But they also complimented me because my games went so well.

What is the reason for being the player with the most wins?

I'm a rookie so I have a greed for the king of rookies award. I had no idea that I had the most wins. Coach Han is someone I've been with since the Hwaseung days so I'm comfortable with him. Coach Cha teaches me all the nook and crannies. I think all their hard work is the reason for my results.

This season's goals?

I did a lot better than I thought I would for round one. My goal is to do just as well for season two. I haven't decided on how many total wins I want but grabbing about four to five victories per round is also my goal.

The next match is against SK Telecom T1.

All season long I played against a lot of famous players. Against T1, I really want to try to grab a win against FanTaSy sunbae. I am confident, just as long as our build orders don't get crossed over. I've had a lot of opportunities to get sent out all of a sudden during this season so my record went up. I am going to work hard from here on out so I can stack up more victories.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
January 13 2013 07:14 GMT
#2
Dear Cure, I know you are just doing your job, but please, you are on my anti team so please stop winning.
#TheOneTrueDong
Emzeeshady
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada4203 Posts
January 13 2013 07:14 GMT
#3
--- Nuked ---
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
January 13 2013 07:16 GMT
#4
Holy hell, this is so fast SeekeR!
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
January 13 2013 07:16 GMT
#5
On January 13 2013 16:14 Emzeeshady wrote:
sunbae?


korean title, im guessing its for someone you respect. but im not sure of the exact meaning
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Landu Landu
Profile Joined December 2012
Norway86 Posts
January 13 2013 07:16 GMT
#6
Cure played so well today
MC | Snute | Flash
dinosrwar
Profile Joined September 2011
1290 Posts
January 13 2013 07:23 GMT
#7
Speed you are single-handedly saving my FPL team for being such an amazing bargain. Please keep being awesome!
hjlee6624
Profile Joined December 2012
Korea (South)24 Posts
January 13 2013 07:26 GMT
#8
On January 13 2013 16:16 MysteryMeat1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 16:14 Emzeeshady wrote:
sunbae?


korean title, im guessing its for someone you respect. but im not sure of the exact meaning


It's a word that has the meaning of 'senior', or someone who has more experience than you in a particular area
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
January 13 2013 07:44 GMT
#9
Speed was the steal of FPL, 4 points for him was too good to pass up and its really paying off.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-13 07:56:37
January 13 2013 07:56 GMT
#10
I want Cure's babies. I always knew he was sick from his first few TvZ games in ProLeague but this showing just sealed the deal for me. <3
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
January 13 2013 08:16 GMT
#11
Man this dude is just amazing! cool to see someone finally take down KT
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
January 13 2013 08:17 GMT
#12
So far this season, you've taken down Jaedong, Flash, and Bisu.

He beat Stork, not Bisu.
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
January 13 2013 08:34 GMT
#13
On January 13 2013 17:17 Hier wrote:
Show nested quote +
So far this season, you've taken down Jaedong, Flash, and Bisu.

He beat Stork, not Bisu.

Daily eSports said Kim Taek Young not Song Byung Goo
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Hier
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
2391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-13 08:41:35
January 13 2013 08:41 GMT
#14
On January 13 2013 17:34 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 17:17 Hier wrote:
So far this season, you've taken down Jaedong, Flash, and Bisu.

He beat Stork, not Bisu.

Daily eSports said Kim Taek Young not Song Byung Goo

Ok then.
Thanks for the translation!
"But on a more serious note..." -everyone on this forum at some point.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
January 13 2013 08:46 GMT
#15
He played so well. Would like to see more from this guy
winthrop
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Hong Kong956 Posts
January 13 2013 09:03 GMT
#16
so anti jaehoon=.=
is ppl's favorite
Incredible Miracle
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 13 2013 09:52 GMT
#17
thanks Seeker! Cure is quite an impressive player. His game against Jaedong on Antiga was nothing short of amazing. He had great control, multitasking on par with high end players. I'm expecting a lot more from him as he keeps on practicing and improving. Go Cure!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
xXubes
Profile Joined January 2013
United States6 Posts
January 13 2013 16:49 GMT
#18
On January 13 2013 16:14 TommyP wrote:
Dear Cure, I know you are just doing your job, but please, you are on my anti team so please stop winning.


Dear Cure, You're doing your job so well! Your my captain so keep winning those games.
r1flEx
Profile Joined October 2012
Belgium256 Posts
January 13 2013 16:57 GMT
#19
TvZ champion!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19392 Posts
January 13 2013 16:58 GMT
#20
On January 14 2013 01:49 xXubes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2013 16:14 TommyP wrote:
Dear Cure, I know you are just doing your job, but please, you are on my anti team so please stop winning.


Dear Cure, You're doing your job so well! Your my captain so keep winning those games.

This lol. Cure is awesome. I'm not sure why people put him on antiteam after the first round stats.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 329
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37095
Calm 7906
Bisu 2181
Rain 1731
Jaedong 1209
Horang2 625
BeSt 543
FanTaSy 522
Larva 384
Rush 361
[ Show more ]
Soma 320
Stork 304
Light 298
Snow 193
Zeus 187
ZerO 167
Barracks 140
Free 116
910 95
Mind 83
Killer 71
Mong 56
Sea.KH 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 36
Pusan 32
Aegong 28
Terrorterran 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 16
sorry 16
Rock 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6618
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
fl0m2711
olofmeister903
Other Games
gofns33122
singsing2338
B2W.Neo883
hiko409
Lowko353
crisheroes309
Mlord235
Hui .154
Livibee115
RotterdaM89
djWHEAT85
Mew2King76
DeMusliM73
QueenE43
Trikslyr16
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4322
• Jankos2630
• TFBlade648
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.