• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11036 users

Heart of the Swarm TvP Battle Report! - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 78 79 80 Next
Ballack
Profile Joined April 2010
Norway821 Posts
August 10 2012 13:00 GMT
#21
On August 10 2012 21:55 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2012 21:52 wcr.4fun wrote:
why in godsname does it take so long to release this stupid battle report?? They really can't show us some more content?

Maybe they were polishing some stuff and were looking for good battle report?


This is most likely a game Day[9] and Rob Simpson casted when Day[9] was at the Blizzard headquarters, which means this is probably an old game.
Just when I thought I was out, Blizz pulled me back in..
Synche
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1345 Posts
August 10 2012 13:01 GMT
#22
On August 10 2012 21:49 apm66 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2012 21:48 stevarius wrote:
On August 10 2012 21:46 apm66 wrote:
Making announcement of an annoucement? You really thought this was thread-worthy?


It isn't an announcement of an announcement.

Are you too dumb to even read what he said?


If this is an announcement of an announcement per your logic, then a newspaper or written ad for a movie is actually an announcement of an announcement.


Yes. Did you?

"Look no further! On Monday, August 13th at 7pm"


This is AMAZING. This is the announcement of an event, he's not saying they're announcing something on the 13th.

I mean...the human race...
Seldentar
Profile Joined May 2011
United States888 Posts
August 10 2012 13:02 GMT
#23
On August 10 2012 21:46 apm66 wrote:
Making announcement of an annoucement? You really thought this was thread-worthy?


This is extremely thread worthy. Many people including myself knew nothing about this until this thread.
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
August 10 2012 13:03 GMT
#24
Now when's that beta gonna be out .
StreetWise
Profile Joined January 2010
United States594 Posts
August 10 2012 13:03 GMT
#25
On August 10 2012 21:46 apm66 wrote:
Making announcement of an annoucement? You really thought this was thread-worthy?


Since I dont follow day9tv I am glad he made this thread, otherwise I would not have known about it. Thanks OP.
I will not be poisoned by your bitterness
winthrop
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Hong Kong956 Posts
August 10 2012 13:12 GMT
#26
in hots ,still, ghosts will be needed against archons.
dont see a huge difference .
Incredible Miracle
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 13:13:00
August 10 2012 13:12 GMT
#27
The reason why we get TvP BR so late is because David Kim has been trying to make mech work in HotS and now finally he win with it so he can show it now.
kusto
Profile Joined November 2010
Russian Federation823 Posts
August 10 2012 13:14 GMT
#28
I swear if it's still Ball vs Ball i'm going to break a chair...or even two.
the game is the game
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 10 2012 13:18 GMT
#29
On August 10 2012 22:03 StreetWise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2012 21:46 apm66 wrote:
Making announcement of an annoucement? You really thought this was thread-worthy?


Since I dont follow day9tv I am glad he made this thread, otherwise I would not have known about it. Thanks OP.

You are welcome, I am glad that I could "help". Also, I find it strange that someone else didn't make the thread like this already.

About the Battle Report, maybe it is the MLG build, but I'm a bit suspicious, why would they wait until the gamescom(where they will probably have the new build) to show this Battle Report? We will have old stuff and stats in this Battle Report, while we will have new in few days. So, that is why I think it was made later, there is absolutely no reason for them to not show this at MLG.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
uikos
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States132 Posts
August 10 2012 13:21 GMT
#30
i don't know about you guys, but all i want to see is terran being silly with bad macro deciding to drop 8 mules on one mineral patch but then the protoss orcale blocks all those mineral patches. xD
I'm in love with Hero~
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
August 10 2012 13:22 GMT
#31
Ugh.....I TRULY hope....that bio will not die in HOTS...Go ahead, I dont mind seeing my mech brothers be happy. I do hope mech becomes viable in HOTS, but I just hope it doesnt KILL bio...
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 10 2012 13:24 GMT
#32
well the op was announcing an announcement on another side you could say, but it is not really what people mean when they talk about making an announcement of an announcements. Anyway strange reaction there on post first, guess it was spam and get first without getting banned ?
Anyway thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to see how warhounds will deal with immortal shields when the missiles hit.
Fragile51
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands15767 Posts
August 10 2012 13:25 GMT
#33
On August 10 2012 22:22 dynwar7 wrote:
Ugh.....I TRULY hope....that bio will not die in HOTS...Go ahead, I dont mind seeing my mech brothers be happy. I do hope mech becomes viable in HOTS, but I just hope it doesnt KILL bio...


I don't think Bio will die out, i do think biomech will become way more effective. Now that's what i'm looking forward too.
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-10 13:30:25
August 10 2012 13:26 GMT
#34
On August 10 2012 22:22 dynwar7 wrote:
Ugh.....I TRULY hope....that bio will not die in HOTS...Go ahead, I dont mind seeing my mech brothers be happy. I do hope mech becomes viable in HOTS, but I just hope it doesnt KILL bio...


I don't see how it will kill Bio because they didn't give Protoss any option to deal with bio better nor they will nerf bio.
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
August 10 2012 13:26 GMT
#35
This will be exciting to see how protoss does againts Terran in HOTS with all the patch changes i think toss has a strong late game
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
Wildmoon
Profile Joined December 2011
Thailand4189 Posts
August 10 2012 13:31 GMT
#36
On August 10 2012 22:26 Laneir wrote:
This will be exciting to see how protoss does againts Terran in HOTS with all the patch changes i think toss has a strong late game


lol I hope their late game don't get stronger.
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
August 10 2012 13:32 GMT
#37
we will see some crazy mech play =d
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
August 10 2012 13:38 GMT
#38
We'll probably see tank/mine opener while protoss gets the usual death ball. Terran then goes for what they keep advertising as "mech deathball", while protoss uses the oracle to spam entomb without being threatened. the protoss then goes for the very lategame tempest and begins to push out. To keep people excited about toss, they make toss win while having terran doing all the flashy new things.
Sekken
Profile Joined August 2012
Afghanistan248 Posts
August 10 2012 13:46 GMT
#39
Omg baby, we gonna rock da house! *dances*

Real cool stuff.
High dia terran, and slayer of Zergs -.-
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
August 10 2012 14:04 GMT
#40
Seriously, seriously been wanting this! Can't wait, Pimpson and Day[9] 'gon make it even betta! ^_^

I really do have to ponder as to why it wasn't released at MLG Anaheim... I have to speculate that one race was ROFLSTOMPing the other one, and Blizzard was too embarassed to put it up for fear of outrage. :-P
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 78 79 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2366
olofmeister940
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
gofns32041
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh389
crisheroes284
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis1974
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.