• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

List of 1.5 bugs. - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 09:57:38
August 01 2012 09:56 GMT
#141
God damn 1.5!

Yesterday on NA client I had this: "You need to authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to us this language". So I used this:
editing the Variables.txt file in the StarCraft II folder in the Documents folder (C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II), and edit these lines to your region:

localeidassets=enUS
localeiddata=enUS

Of course now EU client says: "You need to authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to us this language".
And probably I should change into enGB x2. Great. But whenever I want to play NA I will have to change into enUS. What is more on my second computer I have EU, NA and KR/TW clients installed so I guess I will have to change this entries in Variables.txt every bloody time. Just f****** great. Great job Blizzard!

Any solutions for this "problem" (BUG!)?
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
August 01 2012 09:59 GMT
#142
On August 01 2012 18:56 Asturas wrote:
God damn 1.5!

Yesterday on NA client I had this: "You need to authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to us this language". So I used this:
editing the Variables.txt file in the StarCraft II folder in the Documents folder (C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II), and edit these lines to your region:

localeidassets=enUS
localeiddata=enUS

Of course now EU client says: "You need to authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to us this language".
And probably I should change into enGB x2. Great. But whenever I want to play NA I will have to change into enUS. What is more on my second computer I have EU, NA and KR/TW clients installed so I guess I will have to change this entries in Variables.txt every bloody time. Just f****** great. Great job Blizzard!

Any solutions for this "problem" (BUG!)?


Having the same problem and I agree, that dosen't seem optimal.
"Right on" - Morrow
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
August 01 2012 09:59 GMT
#143
finally got on EU after changing the thing in variables. Going to be annoying to keep changing though, they better patch that ASAP. Terribly buggy patch
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 10:05:04
August 01 2012 10:04 GMT
#144
So far, just because of this "variables.txt" bug, this is in my opinion worst patch ever.

It's buggy, it does not change the game in a way to make it nicer to play, it makes a game almost impossible to work on slower computers. And personally new UI is to say at least ugly.

So when will we have 1.5.1? Hopefully in the matter of hours (comment of an naive and frustrated owner of 4 SC2 accounts).
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
kinsky
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany368 Posts
August 01 2012 10:07 GMT
#145
Blizzard, you so funny!! Sad thing: I paid for your shit!! So get your stuff together, god damn it!!!
Chr15t
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark1103 Posts
August 01 2012 10:08 GMT
#146
They broke the fog of war...

... they broke it ..
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
August 01 2012 10:10 GMT
#147
On August 01 2012 19:07 kinsky wrote:
Blizzard, you so funny!! Sad thing: I paid for your shit!! So get your stuff together, god damn it!!!


You paid 50 euros. That's damn cheap for a game that gives you years of fun. 50 euros is 5 times going to the movie.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 10:11:37
August 01 2012 10:10 GMT
#148
Mech is really really strong!

Does that count as a bug? :D

air terran as well, since HSM is 9 range!
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
SRBNikola
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Serbia191 Posts
August 01 2012 10:11 GMT
#149
On August 01 2012 19:07 kinsky wrote:
Blizzard, you so funny!! Sad thing: I paid for your shit!! So get your stuff together, god damn it!!!


Oh look we have 7 year old over here!
Tom Cruise
Profile Joined July 2012
Denmark482 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 10:31:40
August 01 2012 10:20 GMT
#150
this new patch thinks my friend is master 1v1 when he's normally gold, lololol

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


edit: ehh, image size messed up, lol
sc_hell
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 10:30:43
August 01 2012 10:29 GMT
#151
strange that the new UI is so bugged after such a long beta time. I noticed ALL this bugs mentioned here after around 10 Minutes. I really wonder how blizzard couldn't notice all that bugs.
Also i don't find anything yet. And i don't know if i like or hate that new fog of war. It kinda looks like probes carry a flashlight when you send them for scouting. The creep color on the minimap seems strange too. I didn't test it yet but somehow it seems like it's harder to see a drop coming on the new creep-color.

Right now im disapointed.
DrAbuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany209 Posts
August 01 2012 10:32 GMT
#152
On August 01 2012 19:07 kinsky wrote:
Blizzard, you so funny!! Sad thing: I paid for your shit!! So get your stuff together, god damn it!!!


No. If you were paying 13€/month you´d have the right to be this mad. You paid 50€ and played with almost no server downtime for 2 1/2 years.
eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/186292/1/DrAbuse/
AcrosstheSky
Profile Joined January 2011
United States237 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 10:35:19
August 01 2012 10:33 GMT
#153
Colossi don't break force fields now...I'm not sure if that was patched? or a bug. But its weird. Also Observers were back up to 100 gas.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
August 01 2012 10:35 GMT
#154
On August 01 2012 19:32 DrAbuse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 19:07 kinsky wrote:
Blizzard, you so funny!! Sad thing: I paid for your shit!! So get your stuff together, god damn it!!!


No. If you were paying 13€/month you´d have the right to be this mad. You paid 50€ and played with almost no server downtime for 2 1/2 years.

The price Blizzard charges for the product is their call, but ladder support was part of the product, and there's at least an implicit guarantee that they won't actively break the game we bought.
The frumious Bandersnatch
Roupette
Profile Joined August 2011
France5 Posts
August 01 2012 10:38 GMT
#155
On August 01 2012 19:20 Tom Cruise wrote:
this new patch thinks my friend is master 1v1 when he's normally gold, lololol


happened to me too, was diamond, 0 1v1 played since season 2 and master now...
bug probably

http://i.imgur.com/eyDmd.jpg
leveller
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden1840 Posts
August 01 2012 10:39 GMT
#156
I just got negative 203 after winning my first game... rofl
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
August 01 2012 10:41 GMT
#157
On August 01 2012 18:56 Asturas wrote:
God damn 1.5!

Yesterday on NA client I had this: "You need to authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to us this language". So I used this:
editing the Variables.txt file in the StarCraft II folder in the Documents folder (C:\Users\<username>\Documents\StarCraft II), and edit these lines to your region:

localeidassets=enUS
localeiddata=enUS

Of course now EU client says: "You need to authorized language pack from Blizzard Entertainment to us this language".
And probably I should change into enGB x2. Great. But whenever I want to play NA I will have to change into enUS. What is more on my second computer I have EU, NA and KR/TW clients installed so I guess I will have to change this entries in Variables.txt every bloody time. Just f****** great. Great job Blizzard!

Any solutions for this "problem" (BUG!)?

The change to Variables.txt doesn't even work for me. I have EU, NA & KR installed.. today I tried to patch my EU by launching the EU client, and despite of it working before the patch, it now automatically connects me on NA server, no matter which of the versions I have installed I launch (didn't try KR to not screw it up) - so when I change Variables.txt to fit EU client, it still connects me on NA and I ge the "language pack" error. So, effectively, only one server I can connect is NA, it won't even let me to patch the EU client.

Blizzard pretty much fudged it up.
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
`dunedain
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
657 Posts
August 01 2012 10:44 GMT
#158
Lag, lag and more lag.
Stupid 1.5
"In order to be created, a work of art must first make use of the dark forces of the soul." ~Albert Camus
pallad
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland1958 Posts
August 01 2012 10:44 GMT
#159
On August 01 2012 14:32 Viperbird wrote:
Shiny new, completely unnecessary new UI,
BUT STILL NO LAN! Thanks Blizzard, you're the best!


Another cry hater .. lan lan lan , why you need lan ? I dont need it.
SC 2 -LingsLover- EU -- Jaedong , NesTea , Nerchio , DRG , Moon , Oz , Tarson , Scarlett -- Dota 2 Pallad EU- NaVi - LGD
RandomAccount#106470
Profile Joined September 2010
Lithuania1506 Posts
August 01 2012 10:45 GMT
#160
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 36m
INu's Battles
11h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.