• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8752 users

List of 1.5 bugs. - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 01 2012 12:09 GMT
#201
Well this is gonna make ASUS interesting....
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
CamoPillbox
Profile Joined April 2012
Czech Republic229 Posts
August 01 2012 12:11 GMT
#202
I get lower fps all whole game from 60 too 20 . what i have to do to make better i get same settings as before and now my game spikes and all game features are slower by far... cry
Czech Terran(Hots) player
YaShock
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Hungary119 Posts
August 01 2012 12:11 GMT
#203
Fail of entire gaming history
Requiem-
Profile Joined October 2011
Uruguay162 Posts
August 01 2012 12:14 GMT
#204
What -200, a gm lost against a wood leaguer :/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sup Son
Primal666
Profile Joined November 2010
Slovenia418 Posts
August 01 2012 12:15 GMT
#205
On August 01 2012 21:11 YaShock wrote:
Fail of entire gaming history

pretty standard for blizzard
YaShock
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Hungary119 Posts
August 01 2012 12:16 GMT
#206
On August 01 2012 21:15 Primal666 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 21:11 YaShock wrote:
Fail of entire gaming history

pretty standard for blizzard


Kinda miss the old Blizzard, you know which made epic game every year like W1-W3, BW, D1-2
artynko
Profile Joined November 2010
Slovakia86 Posts
August 01 2012 12:17 GMT
#207
Does this all mean that they downgraded bnet 0.2 to 0.15 ?
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 01 2012 12:20 GMT
#208
On August 01 2012 13:23 LordOfDabu wrote:
You can't ping the minimap anymore with alt+left click... I'm assuming that's a bug and not a feature.


I saw that as well. Weirdly, if I remember correctly, I think first time I pinged last night it worked, every game after that I had to manually click to ping.
iAmBiGbiRd
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia1029 Posts
August 01 2012 12:20 GMT
#209
On August 01 2012 21:14 Requiem- wrote:
What -200, a gm lost against a wood leaguer :/


Sorry to single you out as a few people have already said it in this thread but did you read anythign at all?? He didn't lose.....he won lol
Hello friends:)
Detri
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom683 Posts
August 01 2012 12:20 GMT
#210
On August 01 2012 21:16 YaShock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 21:15 Primal666 wrote:
On August 01 2012 21:11 YaShock wrote:
Fail of entire gaming history

pretty standard for blizzard


Kinda miss the old Blizzard, you know which made epic game every year like W1-W3, BW, D1-2


Heh, I dunno... I had total faith in blizzard up until d3... I wonder how much say the publisher has. Activision killing blizzard? Or have they just expanded too much? Hiring too many people just looking for a pay cheque and don't have the passion of the original dev team.

Maybe I was just younger and saw everything through rose tinted glasses...
The poor are thieves, beggars and whores, the rich are politicians, solicitors and courtesans...
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
August 01 2012 12:21 GMT
#211
On August 01 2012 21:14 Requiem- wrote:
What -200, a gm lost against a wood leaguer :/

Lost against Tasteless.
YaShock
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Hungary119 Posts
August 01 2012 12:22 GMT
#212
On August 01 2012 21:20 Detri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 21:16 YaShock wrote:
On August 01 2012 21:15 Primal666 wrote:
On August 01 2012 21:11 YaShock wrote:
Fail of entire gaming history

pretty standard for blizzard


Kinda miss the old Blizzard, you know which made epic game every year like W1-W3, BW, D1-2


Heh, I dunno... I had total faith in blizzard up until d3... I wonder how much say the publisher has. Activision killing blizzard? Or have they just expanded too much? Hiring too many people just looking for a pay cheque and don't have the passion of the original dev team.

Maybe I was just younger and saw everything through rose tinted glasses...


Just expanded too much. It turned into money making machine just like EA. And sc2 is casual game not hardcore game anymore
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 01 2012 12:25 GMT
#213
On August 01 2012 20:20 sc_hell wrote:
I just played a Game against my Buddy and didn't have to research Neural Parasite. I already had it after building the infestor building. Also the Keys were exchanged. Very wierd i wouldn't recomment anybody to ladder today..


Custom games are played on a 2010 patch but ladder is fine.

Though, from looking at the OP, I guess on ladder you may experience other problems.
linuxguru1
Profile Joined February 2012
110 Posts
August 01 2012 12:26 GMT
#214
I used to use control+F a lot in the following way:
1. At the time you're around 100gas, select twilight council while waiting for enough resources to get blink
2. Move screen around to observer/scoutprobe/... to see what's going on without selecting them whilst spamming B for blink.
3. One blink is researching, hit control+F to be able to be able to quickly chronoboost it

or:
1. At the start of the game, create camera locations on different bases on the map
2. While an expo is warping in, select it and hit Control+F to center the camera on the nexus.

However now this seems to be quite tricky. Control+F functions as a sort of "smart camera pan on/off" instead of "center camera on current selection". After realising this,I tried pressing it a second time to disable the "smart camera pan". Strangely enough it only disables after you hit it 3 times. This bug threw me off a lot during my first game in 1.5.
TDH
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland25 Posts
August 01 2012 12:27 GMT
#215
I cant start stim even though i have over 100 gas. (says not enough vespene gas). Same with combat shield. I have to wait until like 150 gas to make it work
Everybody are Imba in there own way. Even bronse players like me :)
MichaelDonovan
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1453 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 12:32:34
August 01 2012 12:31 GMT
#216
Sooo...I have to click on a unit with fungal in order to cast it now? I can't just cast it in a target area? Is that bug? I never heard about a balance patch that did that...

Edit: This might only apply to custom games now that I've read a few more posts. 2010 patch? That might have something to do with it, I guess.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 01 2012 12:33 GMT
#217
On August 01 2012 13:52 STY wrote:
everything looks blury now on this game and i notice loadings takes twice as long and i have a 5000$ computer system my firends take serveral minutes to load a game now as i went from about 5 seconds to maybe 20 now....


When I first loaded up the game after the new patch I noticed that it lowered my resolution. Maybe that's what happened to you too - try changing the graphics setting.
Butterednuts
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
August 01 2012 12:35 GMT
#218
Lag in every single custom game. Played 4 different customs last night, each with 2-3 people that were lagging badly in every one.

Ontop of that, I had to reconfigure my graphics options. I usually have most things set to high/ultra but I can't even get the same frame rate on medium/high now. I checked my resolution and v sync and anything else that might plummet my frame rate, but I can't see anything different from before. I'm not going to be playing if I can't play seamlessly.
Chameleons Cast No Shadows
Enzymatic
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1301 Posts
August 01 2012 12:37 GMT
#219
I seem to be getting a lower frame-rate than ever on low settings with this new patch. The buff to the graphics or whatever really screwed with my computer. I already have a mediocre computer, so I had to run on low before this... But after this patch I'm getting much more lag when there are lots of units on the screen as opposed to pre-1.5.
"Who hired this awful fountain gunner? He can't hit shit." - Yiss
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 01 2012 12:40 GMT
#220
On August 01 2012 21:20 Detri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2012 21:16 YaShock wrote:
On August 01 2012 21:15 Primal666 wrote:
On August 01 2012 21:11 YaShock wrote:
Fail of entire gaming history

pretty standard for blizzard


Kinda miss the old Blizzard, you know which made epic game every year like W1-W3, BW, D1-2


Heh, I dunno... I had total faith in blizzard up until d3... I wonder how much say the publisher has. Activision killing blizzard? Or have they just expanded too much? Hiring too many people just looking for a pay cheque and don't have the passion of the original dev team.

Maybe I was just younger and saw everything through rose tinted glasses...


teams got bigger, just like the games. Messing up in patches for things that run on two ends (server client) is standard, as there are always unknown factors. You shouldn't forget that they changed alot of the staff too. As for sc2, it seems that Blizzard has the same bugs every patch they do and they just add a few others, as if they update all their servers on different times from the clients.
Not sure what mistake they do, but i hope they don't do the same one with HotS. But patches for an offline game is 200 times easier to test.

Anyway the rule has always been don't play on patchday for online gaming, don't expect that to ever change.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 596
910 24
MaD[AoV]23
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4026
Other Games
summit1g8742
C9.Mang0250
shahzam236
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 11m
Patches Events
17h 11m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.