• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10887 users

Code S S3 Finals - Media Day - MC vs Seed - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
July 26 2012 09:28 GMT
#81
On July 26 2012 18:19 Supamang wrote:
Dang a PvP finals...? Wheres the sad zealot when you need him?



He's everywhere, look at the most recent tournaments won by only Terrans and Zergs. Stop crying like a bitch just cuz MC is awesome and raped DRG out of the tournament with awesome unit control
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
July 26 2012 09:30 GMT
#82
MC: I haven't prepared anything in particular. I'm naturally good at everything. I'm good at eating too, so that's why I can't lose weight. I'm thinking maybe I'll dance as a ceremony, a dance that's popular lately.


lololol xD funny

Seed: I've reached the finals within two seasons. It hasn't been long since I qualified for the individual leagues, so I'm happy to reach the finals. The President MC is ruling over the Protoss party, and I'm challenging him thinking of myself as the rebel forces starting a revolution.


We got a presidential election on our hands? xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
July 26 2012 09:54 GMT
#83
All that talk of sucking, huh.

Rooting for MC but I'll be happy for Seed too. I hope they are good games (PvP is my favorite mirror match when it's really early micro wars, haters gonna hate.)
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
FireSA
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia555 Posts
July 26 2012 09:55 GMT
#84
<3 MC, excited for finals
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
July 26 2012 09:56 GMT
#85
On July 26 2012 18:28 NexCa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 18:19 Supamang wrote:
Dang a PvP finals...? Wheres the sad zealot when you need him?



He's everywhere, look at the most recent tournaments won by only Terrans and Zergs. Stop crying like a bitch just cuz MC is awesome and raped DRG out of the tournament with awesome unit control

Lol who's crying like a bitch? Calm down dude.


Lol defiitely my two favourite protoss here. So much personality. Can't wait to see some ceremonies. :D
Long live the King of Wings
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
July 26 2012 10:03 GMT
#86
great interviews, Seed seems like a really cool dude. (Still I hope he's gonna get ooooowned xD)
Kpaxlol
Profile Joined April 2010
813 Posts
July 26 2012 10:15 GMT
#87
I keeel you
<3 bw
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
July 26 2012 10:23 GMT
#88
You had 'sweet' success this season [Reference to Seed's statement during the group selection ceremony, where he said he wanted to 'become a honeybee' and 'taste the honey,' which is a Korean expression that roughly translates to 'live the good life' in English.
Seed: Honestly, it was so very sweet. More than anything, I think MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste, but I don't think he'll let it go easily. I think it would be nice if gave some up. Sharing is caring!


ಠ_ಠ...

Rooting for Seed but that quote creeped the shit out of me.
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
July 26 2012 10:23 GMT
#89
I guess you could say that he

ExSEEDed the coach's expectations.


Sorry.
Embir
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland567 Posts
July 26 2012 10:31 GMT
#90
You had 'sweet' success this season [Reference to Seed's statement during the group selection ceremony, where he said he wanted to 'become a honeybee' and 'taste the honey,' which is a Korean expression that roughly translates to 'live the good life' in English.
Seed: Honestly, it was so very sweet. More than anything, I think MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste, but I don't think he'll let it go easily. I think it would be nice if gave some up. Sharing is caring!

[/b]

It shows for me how difficult it is to translate from Korean to English.
Gay undertones all the way!
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 10:33:20
July 26 2012 10:32 GMT
#91
Aweomse interviews, thanks wax.
Here's to hoping for the most epic finals there ever was, speed prism immortal harass, 5 bass carrier, epic mothership teleports sending whole armies into each others main base, constant pheonix harass, storm drops, huge blink stalker battles, all the stuff that makes Protoss badass...
And not a single colossus in sight.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2012 10:33 GMT
#92
kudos to waxangel for resisting to put an easily misinterpreted quote in the title of this thread

also this interview was hilarious. seed sounds like a cool guy.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
31415926535
Profile Joined May 2012
Switzerland276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 10:41:37
July 26 2012 10:41 GMT
#93
FFS, I was all hyped about how, for once, I didn't have anything on saturday morning (Europe here) so I could watch the GSL finals. But they moved it to fucking Friday 11am and I'll be at work. Fuck.

Seriously, I don't get it why they have finals during the week. The GSL matchtime are already bad enough for foreigners, if at least they could arrange so we have the semi and finals on weekends, that would help.
Geneq
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland165 Posts
July 26 2012 10:43 GMT
#94
On July 26 2012 19:41 31415926535 wrote:
FFS, I was all hyped about how, for once, I didn't have anything on saturday morning (Europe here) so I could watch the GSL finals. But they moved it to fucking Friday 11am and I'll be at work. Fuck.

Seriously, I don't get it why they have finals during the week. The GSL matchtime are already bad enough for foreigners, if at least they could arrange so we have the semi and finals on weekends, that would help.


What?! Fuuuuuu... I was so hoping to watch it saturday morning :/
Any explanation why? It was always on weekends..
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 10:54:24
July 26 2012 10:54 GMT
#95
On July 26 2012 19:43 garett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 19:41 31415926535 wrote:
FFS, I was all hyped about how, for once, I didn't have anything on saturday morning (Europe here) so I could watch the GSL finals. But they moved it to fucking Friday 11am and I'll be at work. Fuck.

Seriously, I don't get it why they have finals during the week. The GSL matchtime are already bad enough for foreigners, if at least they could arrange so we have the semi and finals on weekends, that would help.


What?! Fuuuuuu... I was so hoping to watch it saturday morning :/
Any explanation why? It was always on weekends..


GSTL is on saturday. And GOM never has anything on a sunday. Never. Strange, I wonder why.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 26 2012 10:58 GMT
#96
On July 26 2012 19:54 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 19:43 garett wrote:
On July 26 2012 19:41 31415926535 wrote:
FFS, I was all hyped about how, for once, I didn't have anything on saturday morning (Europe here) so I could watch the GSL finals. But they moved it to fucking Friday 11am and I'll be at work. Fuck.

Seriously, I don't get it why they have finals during the week. The GSL matchtime are already bad enough for foreigners, if at least they could arrange so we have the semi and finals on weekends, that would help.


What?! Fuuuuuu... I was so hoping to watch it saturday morning :/
Any explanation why? It was always on weekends..


GSTL is on saturday. And GOM never has anything on a sunday. Never. Strange, I wonder why.

sunday their day off? lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
July 26 2012 11:13 GMT
#97
LOL MC is such a champ.

Great interviews. Thanks for translating them!
the p00n
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands615 Posts
July 26 2012 11:17 GMT
#98
Luck is also skill.


I always hate it when people who are really, really good at something (be it sc2, poker, football, ...,) make an incorrect statement like this and then follow it up with perfect advice (i.e. planning out what you are going to do; there is actually a rock-paper-scissors tournament and reading interviews of champions, they always recommend to prepare what you're going to do before the match and not make any major changes to it). The mentally not-so-blessed isolate 'luck is also skill' and make having arguments with them impossible about the subject for the next [x] amount of time.

That being said, I greatly favor MC to take this.
MentalGNT
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark1264 Posts
July 26 2012 11:19 GMT
#99
Seed seems to produce interesting series whenever he plays, and MC is well... MC.

I think it's going to be a good finals.
What a player
SolidMustard
Profile Joined May 2011
France1515 Posts
July 26 2012 11:53 GMT
#100
On July 26 2012 20:17 the p00n wrote:
Show nested quote +
Luck is also skill.


I always hate it when people who are really, really good at something (be it sc2, poker, football, ...,) make an incorrect statement like this and then follow it up with perfect advice (i.e. planning out what you are going to do; there is actually a rock-paper-scissors tournament and reading interviews of champions, they always recommend to prepare what you're going to do before the match and not make any major changes to it). The mentally not-so-blessed isolate 'luck is also skill' and make having arguments with them impossible about the subject for the next [x] amount of time.

That being said, I greatly favor MC to take this.


I think MC's point is smth like "gambling well takes skill". The raw "luck = skill" statement is probably just a result of the translation but that's just my two cents cause I don't speak a single word of korean (well, except Hae-Byung, was it, for marine? xD and i forgot how to say mule)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft209
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft209
ViBE150
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1262
Shuttle 580
Artosis 580
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever716
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox380
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5322
Other Games
summit1g7977
JimRising 596
shahzam584
C9.Mang0265
Maynarde93
ArmadaUGS70
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick841
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen143
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 59m
Stellar Fest
12h 59m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.