• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10081 users

Code S S3 Finals - Media Day - MC vs Seed - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
July 26 2012 16:41 GMT
#121
BossToss!
Long live the Boss Toss!
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
July 26 2012 16:45 GMT
#122
2012 Monsieur J GSL S3 FINALS
BOSSTOSS vs FANTASY-TOSS
At Busan
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
GreggSauce
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States566 Posts
July 26 2012 16:45 GMT
#123
On July 26 2012 11:27 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 11:26 Draconicfire wrote:
MC doing the Gangnam Style dance confirmed.

MC winning, stepping out of the booth and doing the Gangnam style dance around Seed's booth would make my life complete.


He could do the horsie and seed could do what that skinny guy does.. lol
Must not sleep, must warn others
RinconH
Profile Joined April 2010
United States512 Posts
July 26 2012 16:47 GMT
#124
LMAO.

MC has some golden quotes:

Any other players that you like besides Seed?
MC: I like about half the players in Code S, and don't like the other half. You know who you are.

I could say out of manners that I've reached this place because of the players that helped me practice, but in the end I think I'm here because I'm awesome.
Lega-
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada141 Posts
July 26 2012 16:49 GMT
#125
"I'm here because I'm awesome."

Epicness.
EmmeCY
Profile Joined June 2012
Malaysia417 Posts
July 26 2012 16:50 GMT
#126
On July 26 2012 11:24 zerious wrote:
Head Coach Kang: We didn't have any place to put our trophies, so I sent a few of them home with Mvp and Nestea. However, I spent a lot of money recently to buy a trophy display case.

so boss


hahahahahahah!!! so true as well! YongHwa's HSC trophy probably took the last spot so the coach gotta get a display case now! :D
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
July 26 2012 16:58 GMT
#127
Wonder who BossToss like and not like. I know he took MKP and PartinG under his wings (MKP traveled to New York for an Arena without any money and bummed off MC the whole time).
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
RinconH
Profile Joined April 2010
United States512 Posts
July 26 2012 16:59 GMT
#128
On July 26 2012 15:19 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Show nested quote +
You're both famous for ceremonies.

MC: I haven't prepared anything in particular. I'm naturally good at everything. I'm good at eating too, so that's why I can't lose weight. I'm thinking maybe I'll dance as a ceremony, a dance that's popular lately.


This has MC written all over it :p

+ Show Spoiler +




hahahahah that video is EVERYTHING.

Clearly inspired by the great Ginuwine "My Pony" dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65arCqtP5R0

One of the most bizarre videos of the 90s.

howdoiskill
Profile Joined June 2012
United States12 Posts
July 26 2012 17:42 GMT
#129
MC will win as soon as he enters the booth.
"I show protoss IMBA." - WhiteRa
BulletCL
Profile Joined April 2012
Chile138 Posts
July 26 2012 17:59 GMT
#130
Awesome job Wax! :D
What, you run out of marines?
ODKStevez
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland1225 Posts
July 26 2012 18:12 GMT
#131
People often call PvP a rock-paper-scissors fight.
MC: Personally, I think it's an excuse. Rock-paper-scissors is skill as well. You call it luck, but in the end there's a winner and a loser. Luck is also skill. The ability to prepare builds is important, but I think the player who has confidence in his builds has an easier time. I think confidence is the most important thing.

This bothered me a little bit. MC is my favorite player but I don't see how you can compare Luck to Skill. That doesn't make sense.
Luppa <3
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 26 2012 18:26 GMT
#132
On July 27 2012 03:12 ODKStevez wrote:
People often call PvP a rock-paper-scissors fight.
MC: Personally, I think it's an excuse. Rock-paper-scissors is skill as well. You call it luck, but in the end there's a winner and a loser. Luck is also skill. The ability to prepare builds is important, but I think the player who has confidence in his builds has an easier time. I think confidence is the most important thing.

This bothered me a little bit. MC is my favorite player but I don't see how you can compare Luck to Skill. That doesn't make sense.

I think he is referring to the fact that what others may call luck can actually use skill. Even in rock paper scissors (which they have a special version in korea that is very popular) one can mind game their opponent by figuring out which choice their opponent would use.

Go MC, Its time for a third term :D
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
TheBamf
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark366 Posts
July 26 2012 18:40 GMT
#133
Thanks a lot Waxangel.
IM.Nestea | IM.MvP | MvP.DongRaeGu. | Genius | ST.Parting I SlayerS.MMA
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
July 26 2012 18:44 GMT
#134
On July 26 2012 12:24 GTR wrote:


seriously dont know if this can be topped

Maybe Keen could come close if he was ever consistent enough to win an important game, but nobody will ever top FBH, let us all pray he achieves bonjwa status in SC2.

On July 27 2012 03:26 rastaban wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 03:12 ODKStevez wrote:
People often call PvP a rock-paper-scissors fight.
MC: Personally, I think it's an excuse. Rock-paper-scissors is skill as well. You call it luck, but in the end there's a winner and a loser. Luck is also skill. The ability to prepare builds is important, but I think the player who has confidence in his builds has an easier time. I think confidence is the most important thing.

This bothered me a little bit. MC is my favorite player but I don't see how you can compare Luck to Skill. That doesn't make sense.

I think he is referring to the fact that what others may call luck can actually use skill. Even in rock paper scissors (which they have a special version in korea that is very popular) one can mind game their opponent by figuring out which choice their opponent would use.

Go MC, Its time for a third term :D

Isn't Rock, Paper, Scissors exactly the same in Korea except its called Kai, Bai Bo? And the fact that its used an awesome drinking game in Korea.
Klonere
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Ireland4123 Posts
July 26 2012 18:46 GMT
#135
Truly the best media ever, have to agree with Waxangel on this
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
July 26 2012 18:52 GMT
#136
Any other players that you like besides Seed?
MC: I like about half the players in Code S, and don't like the other half. You know who you are.


LOLOLOL, It's good and bad that MC likes Seed, they're friendly and all but sometimes you miss the trash talk.
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 26 2012 19:05 GMT
#137
On July 27 2012 03:44 Eufouria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 12:24 GTR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv0I1X2r2oQ

seriously dont know if this can be topped

Maybe Keen could come close if he was ever consistent enough to win an important game, but nobody will ever top FBH, let us all pray he achieves bonjwa status in SC2.

Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 03:26 rastaban wrote:
On July 27 2012 03:12 ODKStevez wrote:
People often call PvP a rock-paper-scissors fight.
MC: Personally, I think it's an excuse. Rock-paper-scissors is skill as well. You call it luck, but in the end there's a winner and a loser. Luck is also skill. The ability to prepare builds is important, but I think the player who has confidence in his builds has an easier time. I think confidence is the most important thing.

This bothered me a little bit. MC is my favorite player but I don't see how you can compare Luck to Skill. That doesn't make sense.

I think he is referring to the fact that what others may call luck can actually use skill. Even in rock paper scissors (which they have a special version in korea that is very popular) one can mind game their opponent by figuring out which choice their opponent would use.

Go MC, Its time for a third term :D

Isn't Rock, Paper, Scissors exactly the same in Korea except its called Kai, Bai Bo? And the fact that its used an awesome drinking game in Korea.

Not even Keen can touch FBH when it comes to Ceremonies! I seriously hope he starts smashing Faces in sc2. And that once he leaves the air force he goes back to his old ways. Seeing him salute at the end of a game instead of pelvic thrusting breaks my heart.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
July 26 2012 19:23 GMT
#138
On July 27 2012 02:42 howdoiskill wrote:
MC will win as soon as he enters the booth.


Wow, no love for seed?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
July 26 2012 19:26 GMT
#139
BossToss will win because I want to see MC's ceremony.
TheRealNanMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1471 Posts
July 26 2012 20:00 GMT
#140
Awesome media day~! :D I loved the back and forth between the players.

Just like everyone i would love to see Gangnam Style but as long as MC dances I'll enjoy it ^_^
Sc2 Caster | Host of Sc2 Up & Coming | The Godfather of Team LXG | Sc2 Historian | Youtube.com/NanMan | Twitch.tv/TheRealNanMan | Twitter.com/TheRealNanMan |
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 363
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1434
actioN 455
BeSt 212
Dewaltoss 189
firebathero 95
Zeus 68
Trap 39
Sexy 27
zelot 26
soO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 20
Shine 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2120
Dendi935
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin430
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu676
Other Games
Beastyqt679
B2W.Neo604
ceh9500
byalli368
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0152
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 82
Trikslyr61
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 46
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• blackmanpl 17
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 10m
Stellar Fest
19h 10m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.