• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11484 users

Code S S3 Finals - Media Day - MC vs Seed - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
JujuXG
Profile Joined September 2011
United States373 Posts
July 27 2012 03:39 GMT
#161
"I'm naturally good at everything. I'm good at eating too, so that's why I can't lose weight."
<3
"I'm naturally good at everything. I'm good at eating too, so that's why I can't lose weight."
Stanlot
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5742 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 03:48:40
July 27 2012 03:48 GMT
#162
http://i.imgur.com/AlubN.jpg
What we all want.
MC: "Sentry Forcefield Forcefield Marauder... cage Marauder die die"
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
July 27 2012 03:52 GMT
#163
On July 27 2012 12:48 Stanlot wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/AlubN.jpg
What we all want.

Yes, but Hyuna too. Without Hyuna, it would be a waste to do the GangNam Style
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
simmeh
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada2511 Posts
July 27 2012 03:59 GMT
#164
mc gonna do the dougie on stage if he wins
byah!
Aterons_toss
Profile Joined February 2011
Romania1275 Posts
July 27 2012 04:08 GMT
#165
I think I'll just suck the sap out of him

MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste

I don't like where this is going...
A good strategy means leaving your opponent room to make mistakes
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
July 27 2012 04:34 GMT
#166
On July 27 2012 13:08 Aterons_toss wrote:
Show nested quote +
I think I'll just suck the sap out of him

Show nested quote +
MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste

I don't like where this is going...

Brazzers logo anyone?
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
PaWnStaR
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland27 Posts
July 27 2012 11:21 GMT
#167
I dont like where the final is going... Like SeeD a lot but still prefer 3rd title for MC...
At least not Deathball vs deathball every game.
ZinSinger
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom14 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 12:53:05
July 27 2012 12:52 GMT
#168
Spelling mistake, Head Coach Kang last sentence of his paragraph think ti will be a fun final. Can someone fix it ?
Dare to dream bigger :)
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
July 27 2012 13:06 GMT
#169
Bahahahaha

Classic interview. Funny guys :D
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
kommunalka
Profile Joined February 2011
United States550 Posts
July 27 2012 13:21 GMT
#170
Awesome interview.... pumped for the finals..... 4:2 MC
rG
HaXXspetten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Sweden15718 Posts
July 27 2012 13:25 GMT
#171
On July 27 2012 22:21 kommunalka wrote:
Awesome interview.... pumped for the finals..... 4:2 MC

seems like a somewhat weird thing to say afterwards
kommunalka
Profile Joined February 2011
United States550 Posts
July 27 2012 13:27 GMT
#172
On July 27 2012 22:25 HaXXspetten wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 22:21 kommunalka wrote:
Awesome interview.... pumped for the finals..... 4:2 MC

seems like a somewhat weird thing to say afterwards


I am an idiot.... ;(... had to work late last night and forgot the finals were lastnight and the GSTL tonight...
rG
MeLo
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia192 Posts
July 27 2012 13:47 GMT
#173
It's sad that just when we thought PvP was moving out of 1base play, Seed has shown that 1base is still the superior build in serious games.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
July 27 2012 14:23 GMT
#174
This is the best interview ever.

I could say out of manners that I've reached this place because of the players that helped me practice, but in the end I think I'm here because I'm awesome.
Orzabal
Profile Joined December 2009
France287 Posts
July 27 2012 16:31 GMT
#175
I cant say how much I love MC. So skilled, so funy, so nice with people. I dont play protoss and he is my Progaming Hero !
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 19:48:11
July 27 2012 19:47 GMT
#176
Haha, so many gems in this!

MC: He's a player on a partner team, so it's tough to trash talk him. Also, he's already too big to stomp out. Instead, I think I'll just suck the sap out of him.

Seed: Honestly, it was so very sweet. More than anything, I think MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste, but I don't think he'll let it go easily. I think it would be nice if gave some up. Sharing is caring!

Is this interview still PG-13 or rated R already in select parts of the world? *wink*

Alright, I'm sold on Seed's humor, not so much his playstyle yet. + Show Spoiler +
Let's see if he can become more than just another Jjakji.


HoneyBeeToss WaspToss FantasyToss hwaiting!

The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 64
JuggernautJason54
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 596
firebathero 84
Zeus 65
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever371
League of Legends
JimRising 292
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
PPMD21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5263
Liquid`Hasu1886
Other Games
summit1g6315
shahzam489
byalli363
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC75
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 21m
Stellar Fest
15h 21m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.