• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7822 users

Code S S3 Finals - Media Day - MC vs Seed - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
aznball123
Profile Joined February 2012
2759 Posts
July 26 2012 03:13 GMT
#41
it will be the best day ever if they pull out the ceremony gangnam style~ haha
Mmm, what to watch.
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
July 26 2012 03:22 GMT
#42
The might you feel overnight.... I'm gonna start using that one. Thanks MC. GL HF Jang Min Chul!
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
July 26 2012 03:24 GMT
#43


seriously dont know if this can be topped
Commentator
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
July 26 2012 03:25 GMT
#44
I'll be (T)Happy whoever wins this but rooting for MC!

gogo 3x GSL champion!
Cinquedea
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada144 Posts
July 26 2012 03:35 GMT
#45
and what? Still have only one GSL Protoss champ? nty I want a change
Too strange to live, too rare to die.
Bayyne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1967 Posts
July 26 2012 03:44 GMT
#46
You must have changed your opinion of Seed [throughout this tournament]?
MC: I lost a lot to him back when I was with oGs. I started to see the 'sprout' [not sure if pun] since then. IM Protosses are strong on the ladder and the GSTL, but not in the individual leagues. Seeing that he's reached the finals, I know that he has nerves of steel. I think he has more potential than the media rates him, so I think this final is more meaningful.


Tasteless 2011 saw the day coming.
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
polyphonyEX
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2539 Posts
July 26 2012 03:51 GMT
#47
On July 26 2012 12:35 Cinquedea wrote:
and what? Still have only one GSL Protoss champ? nty I want a change

I was trying not to be a hipster once

Anyways GOGOGOGO SEEDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stancel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Singapore15360 Posts
July 26 2012 04:00 GMT
#48
i'm sorry

I think MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste, but I don't think he'll let it go easily.


but this sounds incredibly wrong
ffxiv enjoyer
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
July 26 2012 04:03 GMT
#49


Seed: . More than anything, I think MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste, but I don't think he'll let it go easily. I think it would be nice if gave some up. Sharing is caring!.



MC: Instead, I think I'll just suck the sap out of him. .

You have no idea how hard it is to control my inner fangirl and not write fanfic when players do stuff like this. Also sc2 needs more girls so there can be a slash fanfic community. Srsly guys if figure skating and politics have them so can we.


On a more serious note I feel terrible for the IM coach now. I mean on the one hand, dude if it's an important match and you really need the bug guns then play them regardless of what the other players want. On the other hand it's sorta sweet that he has enough faith in the players to let them determine when they are the best choice to play.

Also MC joking about his inability to lose weight is kinda cute, it's like he's given up hope of ever being super skinny and just embraced who he is.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
July 26 2012 04:08 GMT
#50
On July 26 2012 13:03 ladyumbra wrote:
Show nested quote +


Seed: . More than anything, I think MC has a lot of honey inside him as well. I'd like a taste, but I don't think he'll let it go easily. I think it would be nice if gave some up. Sharing is caring!.


Show nested quote +

MC: Instead, I think I'll just suck the sap out of him. .

You have no idea how hard it is to control my inner fangirl and not write fanfic when players do stuff like this. Also sc2 needs more girls so there can be a slash fanfic community. Srsly guys if figure skating and politics have them so can we.


On a more serious note I feel terrible for the IM coach now. I mean on the one hand, dude if it's an important match and you really need the bug guns then play them regardless of what the other players want. On the other hand it's sorta sweet that he has enough faith in the players to let them determine when they are the best choice to play.

Also MC joking about his inability to lose weight is kinda cute, it's like he's given up hope of ever being super skinny and just embraced who he is.


You've never seen neoghaleon's DRG/Genius slashpicfics? You two should team up.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Flossy
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States870 Posts
July 26 2012 04:14 GMT
#51
MC said he will do a dance that has been popular recently.

Hmmmm... That can only mean one thing,
+ Show Spoiler +
OPPA GANGAM STYLE
etternaonline.com
power-overwhelming
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada306 Posts
July 26 2012 04:32 GMT
#52
MC is the best personality in sc2 lol.
fishuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States369 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 04:58:07
July 26 2012 04:34 GMT
#53
Haha, all of their responses are hilarious

On July 26 2012 13:03 ladyumbra wrote:
You have no idea how hard it is to control my inner fangirl and not write fanfic when players do stuff like this. Also sc2 needs more girls so there can be a slash fanfic community. Srsly guys if figure skating and politics have them so can we.


On a more serious note I feel terrible for the IM coach now. I mean on the one hand, dude if it's an important match and you really need the bug guns then play them regardless of what the other players want. On the other hand it's sorta sweet that he has enough faith in the players to let them determine when they are the best choice to play.

Also MC joking about his inability to lose weight is kinda cute, it's like he's given up hope of ever being super skinny and just embraced who he is.


No, then there would be fandom drama on top of existing SC2 drama. I would weep, and not out of joy.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 04:39:50
July 26 2012 04:39 GMT
#54
MC: Personally, I think it's an excuse. Rock-paper-scissors is skill as well. You call it luck, but in the end there's a winner and a loser. Luck is also skill. The ability to prepare builds is important, but I think the player who has confidence in his builds has an easier time. I think confidence is the most important thing.


SO true. Well said. Take that, idra :D (And all you who love to say something is "coinflippy")


Btw thank you MC for trying to hype it up, that was a interesting point about MC winning the first set but that Seed might win anyways due to his comeback abilities.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
RiceAgainst
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1849 Posts
July 26 2012 04:45 GMT
#55
I like how MC and Seed are so friendly to each other. Even though BMing can be entertaining, I enjoy this more. I feel like I can smile during the whole finals, even if I fall asleep. I can't wait!
SiCkO_
Profile Joined September 2010
United States481 Posts
July 26 2012 04:46 GMT
#56
On July 26 2012 12:24 GTR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv0I1X2r2oQ

seriously dont know if this can be topped


FBH needs to be a Bonjwa in SC2, his ceremonies are the best, no contest
SKT Toss line Fighting! | Bisu, BeSt, By.Sun! |
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
July 26 2012 04:48 GMT
#57
MC will do it german style for his team!

+ Show Spoiler +
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
July 26 2012 04:59 GMT
#58
seed is a pretty funny guy too

but I love MC responses the bests
you live and you learn
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
July 26 2012 05:16 GMT
#59
lmao "I'm good at eating too, so that's why I can't lose weight."
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
s1ege
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)123 Posts
July 26 2012 05:26 GMT
#60
Hoping for a 4-3 for MC with 3 early well executed wins and 4 hour long macro games.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 13627
StarCastTV_EN341
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs MilkiCowLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech12
Lowko0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8834
Jaedong 4307
EffOrt 2365
BeSt 1000
actioN 855
Killer 594
Soma 533
Horang2 506
ZerO 417
Pusan 382
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 189
Rush 131
JYJ 109
Barracks 94
HiyA 54
ToSsGirL 48
Mong 46
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 24
sorry 22
NaDa 21
Sharp 21
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4465
XaKoH 340
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2216
crisheroes1859
Other Games
gofns55439
singsing1408
olofmeister1263
byalli600
Livibee203
Pyrionflax143
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick516
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream405
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 209
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1903
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
13h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
1d
The PondCast
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.