• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

Season 7 Lock - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
June 01 2012 19:31 GMT
#81
Been waiting for this, gonna get my MMR reset having skipped 2 seasons.
Adonminus
Profile Joined January 2012
Israel543 Posts
June 01 2012 19:38 GMT
#82
Finally, I got bored being stuck in master with 1500+ points, probably gonna get promoted to grandmaster.
Chamby
Profile Joined September 2011
United States32 Posts
June 01 2012 19:45 GMT
#83
can't wait for season 8, maybe i'll finally get into gold
IM_Junior
Profile Joined April 2012
Mexico29 Posts
June 01 2012 21:24 GMT
#84
Hope they already had fixed Metropolis ...
Zerg for life !!! --- DRG / Stephano / Leenock / Life and Nesteaaaaaa
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
June 02 2012 05:25 GMT
#85
I haven't played in over two seasons, do I again have to play 5 placement matches then?
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 02 2012 05:26 GMT
#86
On June 02 2012 14:25 ionize wrote:
I haven't played in over two seasons, do I again have to play 5 placement matches then?

Yes, as long as you also haven't played team games.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Prophanity
Profile Joined January 2012
United States165 Posts
June 02 2012 05:35 GMT
#87
Last time I logged I was R1 Silver with no points remaining. Now I'm R8 with 71 bonus pool. What the hell happened to the time in between there? It wasn't D3.

In any event, much like someone else posted I'm anxious about playing now since I'm likely rusty.
instantdry
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada308 Posts
June 02 2012 05:38 GMT
#88
maybe i can finally get promoted into diamond, after going 30 - 4 against diamond/masters players
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46508 Posts
June 02 2012 05:40 GMT
#89
Just used up all the bonus pool I accumulated from playing Diablo 3 for the past two weeks.

Fuck yeah, top of the ladder.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
June 02 2012 05:43 GMT
#90
i clicked on this thread with great excitement as i always look forward to these things. but then i realized i don't even ladder anymore
Son of Gnome
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States777 Posts
June 02 2012 08:57 GMT
#91
Any idea on what the point requirements are for promotions?
Whatever happens, happens
TheMooseHeed
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom535 Posts
June 02 2012 09:04 GMT
#92
Ahhhh this is bullshit! I try and get a higher end position every season but this time I have more points then last season but I am 15 places lower!
WTF! I hope I have enough time to manage it...
''Swarm hosts are the worst thing in the world, I mean terrorism is pretty bad but swarmhosts are worse'' IdrA on ZvZ
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
June 02 2012 09:19 GMT
#93
Damn, this season was so bad for me
Didn't have much time to play, and when I played, I played bad due to not enough practice

So now I am in platinum for like 4 seasons in a row....
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
kAelle_sc
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-02 09:46:06
June 02 2012 09:45 GMT
#94
Tal'darim Altar should be the first to go

Shakuras Plateau and Metalopolis are a bit outdated

Hoping for new maps! The ESV and CruX used in DreamHack and GSTL lately look promising, IPL and NASL also have unique maps used only in those leagues
It's all about the journey, not the outcome.
INTOtheVOID
Profile Joined January 2012
United States225 Posts
June 02 2012 19:07 GMT
#95
I'm Zerg and I even have Metalopolis vetoed, it's a boring map to play. Please get rid of Metalopolis, Tal Darim, and Shakuras, sick of these old maps.
Pink Floyd's music is like a beautiful girl walking down the street who won't talk to you.
INTOtheVOID
Profile Joined January 2012
United States225 Posts
June 02 2012 19:09 GMT
#96
On June 02 2012 17:57 Son of Gnome wrote:
Any idea on what the point requirements are for promotions?



Here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3947374/Climbing_the_Ladder_How_to_Earn_a_League_Promotion-11_15_2011
Pink Floyd's music is like a beautiful girl walking down the street who won't talk to you.
Gool
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina204 Posts
June 05 2012 03:37 GMT
#97
Isnt there like a huge point inflation in both masters and gm compared to last season?

How can that happen if durations are the same?
SDream
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Brazil896 Posts
June 05 2012 03:40 GMT
#98
I think this season was 1 week longer, 90 more bonus points.
Soliloquy.
Profile Joined June 2012
United States29 Posts
June 05 2012 03:44 GMT
#99
I love ladder locks because for some reason it makes me feel less scared to ladder and relieves some of the pressure of laddering but I have no idea why I also like to take more risks when the ladder locks
"The meaning of life is to have a big dinner with friends, laugh and tell stories" -Day[9]
Excalibur_Z
Profile Joined October 2002
United States12259 Posts
June 05 2012 04:01 GMT
#100
On June 05 2012 12:40 SDream wrote:
I think this season was 1 week longer, 90 more bonus points.


Yep, this was a 9-week season (8 weeks of bonus pool growth + 1 of lock).
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2757
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.