• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7919 users

Match Making Rating Tool - Page 87

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 207 Next
Geos13
Profile Joined May 2011
437 Posts
September 17 2012 04:04 GMT
#1721
On September 17 2012 12:41 skeldark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 12:28 Geos13 wrote:
Are you sure this is still working? I'm pretty sure I went into the new season at around 1750 mmr so a mid diamond but after the season change I quickly dropped to below diamond. I did have a rough run of games but in the past I've had far worse runs and stayed safely in diamond. I still haven't been demoted and I still mostly(90%?) play diamond players. I've been under for awhile now so I would have thought a demotion would occur.

Here's my graph:
[image loading]
mmr by GeoPhotos13, on Flickr


You only have 2 good games but im very confident this graph is correct. Sorry.
Also the few amount of good games alone is an indicator that you are low in your league or under it.


That's okay, I will just try to improve. Out of curiosity, how many games does it normally take to be demoted once you pass a line?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
September 17 2012 04:18 GMT
#1722
On September 17 2012 13:04 Geos13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2012 12:41 skeldark wrote:
On September 17 2012 12:28 Geos13 wrote:
Are you sure this is still working? I'm pretty sure I went into the new season at around 1750 mmr so a mid diamond but after the season change I quickly dropped to below diamond. I did have a rough run of games but in the past I've had far worse runs and stayed safely in diamond. I still haven't been demoted and I still mostly(90%?) play diamond players. I've been under for awhile now so I would have thought a demotion would occur.

Here's my graph:
[image loading]
mmr by GeoPhotos13, on Flickr


You only have 2 good games but im very confident this graph is correct. Sorry.
Also the few amount of good games alone is an indicator that you are low in your league or under it.


That's okay, I will just try to improve. Out of curiosity, how many games does it normally take to be demoted once you pass a line?

Its not about game count its about how stable you are in the other league.
The exact function for stability is unkown.
Save gaming: kill esport
dNa
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany591 Posts
September 17 2012 12:42 GMT
#1723
hey, i got a question, after the last update my client doesn't seem to deem any of the games i play good enough to extract data. i've so far played 37 games and it still says "Need a game with better data 0/37" is that intentional, am i just unlucky, should i maybe reinstall or am i doing something wrong? ^^
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
NoobStomper863
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3 Posts
September 17 2012 16:24 GMT
#1724
[image loading]
Is the GM bar accurate? it doesn't really feel like i'm at GM level yet.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
September 17 2012 19:00 GMT
#1725
On September 17 2012 21:42 dNa wrote:
hey, i got a question, after the last update my client doesn't seem to deem any of the games i play good enough to extract data. i've so far played 37 games and it still says "Need a game with better data 0/37" is that intentional, am i just unlucky, should i maybe reinstall or am i doing something wrong? ^^

With lower league size and removal of tiers the cap rule is harder. This rule gives your opponents free points even if he dont deserv them. So i cant calculate your MMR.
I can say so much that if you have 37 games and they are all caped ( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.


On September 18 2012 01:24 NoobStomper863 wrote:
Is the GM bar accurate? it doesn't really feel like i'm at GM level yet.

No its not. Gm is no real leauge its top 200 so i can not tell you what the line is before gm is out.
Save gaming: kill esport
syriuszonito
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland332 Posts
September 17 2012 19:29 GMT
#1726
On September 18 2012 01:24 NoobStomper863 wrote:
[image loading]
Is the GM bar accurate? it doesn't really feel like i'm at GM level yet.


I am pretty sure its wrong, gm line should be around 2600
The one || My stream http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/syriuszonito
Alnius
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway29 Posts
September 17 2012 19:29 GMT
#1727
On September 18 2012 04:00 skeldark wrote:
( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.

The memory reader that always fail on my because I use 64bit OS and 64bit Java?

I got 0/7 when I started today, now I got 0/11 or something and since I'm very low bronze and I'd guess all my games are capped from now and forever.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 19:48:40
September 17 2012 19:37 GMT
#1728
On September 18 2012 04:29 Alnius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 04:00 skeldark wrote:
( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.

The memory reader that always fail on my because I use 64bit OS and 64bit Java?

I got 0/7 when I started today, now I got 0/11 or something and since I'm very low bronze and I'd guess all my games are capped from now and forever.

No 64bit Java support for memory reader. Supports 32 bit JVM.

Edit: and don't give up hope. Sooner or later...
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 21:17:29
September 17 2012 21:10 GMT
#1729
Working on a new version:

-New MMR guesser!
i will put in a pre-result with a guess on your mmr, as long as you dont have good games.
So you dont see the "need more data" the whole time.

- Improved finetuner
Games are corrected insite the errormargin better to be even more accurate.

-Error finder
Analyser search for error in the data. He dont mark them automatic because he can be wrong.
But in the analyser tab you see what the analyer thinks is bad to mark them bad yourself.

-Improved output in dataeditor to mark games easyer

-More accurate offsets
Save gaming: kill esport
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
September 17 2012 21:50 GMT
#1730
On September 18 2012 06:10 skeldark wrote:
Working on a new version:

-New MMR guesser!
i will put in a pre-result with a guess on your mmr, as long as you dont have good games.
So you dont see the "need more data" the whole time.

- Improved finetuner
Games are corrected insite the errormargin better to be even more accurate.

-Error finder
Analyser search for error in the data. He dont mark them automatic because he can be wrong.
But in the analyser tab you see what the analyer thinks is bad to mark them bad yourself.

-Improved output in dataeditor to mark games easyer

-More accurate offsets

Looking forward for these improvements!

Skeldark: Could you add a filter (graph) for 'last 100 matches' into the next version of the plugin? In the end of last season 'last 50' showed too few for my taste, and looking at the whole season showed too many (had several hundred of matches). (And if you have time to tinker with the charts in the future, it would be nice to be able to zoom sideways too.)
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-17 23:13:53
September 17 2012 23:12 GMT
#1731
On September 18 2012 06:50 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 06:10 skeldark wrote:
Working on a new version:

-New MMR guesser!
i will put in a pre-result with a guess on your mmr, as long as you dont have good games.
So you dont see the "need more data" the whole time.

- Improved finetuner
Games are corrected insite the errormargin better to be even more accurate.

-Error finder
Analyser search for error in the data. He dont mark them automatic because he can be wrong.
But in the analyser tab you see what the analyer thinks is bad to mark them bad yourself.

-Improved output in dataeditor to mark games easyer

-More accurate offsets

Looking forward for these improvements!

Skeldark: Could you add a filter (graph) for 'last 100 matches' into the next version of the plugin? In the end of last season 'last 50' showed too few for my taste, and looking at the whole season showed too many (had several hundred of matches). (And if you have time to tinker with the charts in the future, it would be nice to be able to zoom sideways too.)

last 100 is no problem (two lines of code) but zoom sideways is(rewriting the hole graph engine = 20 sites of code).



Something is with the leagueoffsets i think they are to high in my prog but i think that have to do with the blizzard promotion bug so i dont change them for now




There is so much to know by now, i need some kind of tutorial.
Someone up to write one?
No need for MMR explanation just how to use the program.
Save gaming: kill esport
maLaK1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany124 Posts
September 18 2012 00:10 GMT
#1732
I'm top 10 in my division, but my MMR in the tool is at 1471 / barely above min diamond level,

didnt blizzard implement the thing were if youre top 10 youre in the top 10% of all diamond players?

shoulnt I be closer to the master line then?, opponents I play are mid to high diamond
shadogi
Profile Joined November 2011
United States194 Posts
September 18 2012 00:21 GMT
#1733
On September 18 2012 04:37 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 04:29 Alnius wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:00 skeldark wrote:
( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.

The memory reader that always fail on my because I use 64bit OS and 64bit Java?

I got 0/7 when I started today, now I got 0/11 or something and since I'm very low bronze and I'd guess all my games are capped from now and forever.

No 64bit Java support for memory reader. Supports 32 bit JVM.

Edit: and don't give up hope. Sooner or later...


Does this mean that if I have the 64 bit Java installed, that the memory reader won't work?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 00:23:01
September 18 2012 00:22 GMT
#1734
On September 18 2012 09:10 maLaK1 wrote:
I'm top 10 in my division, but my MMR in the tool is at 1471 / barely above min diamond level,

didnt blizzard implement the thing were if youre top 10 youre in the top 10% of all diamond players?

shoulnt I be closer to the master line then?, opponents I play are mid to high diamond


whats your account name?

On September 18 2012 09:21 shadogi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 04:37 korona wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:29 Alnius wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:00 skeldark wrote:
( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.

The memory reader that always fail on my because I use 64bit OS and 64bit Java?

I got 0/7 when I started today, now I got 0/11 or something and since I'm very low bronze and I'd guess all my games are capped from now and forever.

No 64bit Java support for memory reader. Supports 32 bit JVM.

Edit: and don't give up hope. Sooner or later...


Does this mean that if I have the 64 bit Java installed, that the memory reader won't work?

yes. exactly. It workes with java32 on a 64 system
Save gaming: kill esport
maLaK1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany124 Posts
September 18 2012 00:34 GMT
#1735
On September 18 2012 09:22 skeldark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 09:10 maLaK1 wrote:
I'm top 10 in my division, but my MMR in the tool is at 1471 / barely above min diamond level,

didnt blizzard implement the thing were if youre top 10 youre in the top 10% of all diamond players?

shoulnt I be closer to the master line then?, opponents I play are mid to high diamond


whats your account name?

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 09:21 shadogi wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:37 korona wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:29 Alnius wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:00 skeldark wrote:
( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.

The memory reader that always fail on my because I use 64bit OS and 64bit Java?

I got 0/7 when I started today, now I got 0/11 or something and since I'm very low bronze and I'd guess all my games are capped from now and forever.

No 64bit Java support for memory reader. Supports 32 bit JVM.

Edit: and don't give up hope. Sooner or later...


Does this mean that if I have the 64 bit Java installed, that the memory reader won't work?

yes. exactly. It workes with java32 on a 64 system


its malaki I dropped to 11 now
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 00:43:51
September 18 2012 00:43 GMT
#1736
On September 18 2012 09:34 maLaK1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 09:22 skeldark wrote:
On September 18 2012 09:10 maLaK1 wrote:
I'm top 10 in my division, but my MMR in the tool is at 1471 / barely above min diamond level,

didnt blizzard implement the thing were if youre top 10 youre in the top 10% of all diamond players?

shoulnt I be closer to the master line then?, opponents I play are mid to high diamond


whats your account name?

On September 18 2012 09:21 shadogi wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:37 korona wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:29 Alnius wrote:
On September 18 2012 04:00 skeldark wrote:
( i hope you use memory reader) the maximum mmr you can have is the promotion line of the league you are in.

The memory reader that always fail on my because I use 64bit OS and 64bit Java?

I got 0/7 when I started today, now I got 0/11 or something and since I'm very low bronze and I'd guess all my games are capped from now and forever.

No 64bit Java support for memory reader. Supports 32 bit JVM.

Edit: and don't give up hope. Sooner or later...


Does this mean that if I have the 64 bit Java installed, that the memory reader won't work?

yes. exactly. It workes with java32 on a 64 system


its malaki I dropped to 11 now


You are low diamond playing low diamond.
Why you see yourself top diamond in bnet?
Why you see yourself still top dia after blizzard said its different now?
Because the whole system is designed to show you this lie and their announcements are guess what, just lies!
Thats the reason i created this tool.
Save gaming: kill esport
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 05:00:11
September 18 2012 04:59 GMT
#1737
New version will inlucde an bugfix for the only know bug that is unfixed since version 1.0....
Save gaming: kill esport
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
September 18 2012 07:20 GMT
#1738
oops, it seems like CN server is not supported.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
September 18 2012 07:25 GMT
#1739
On September 18 2012 16:20 heaveshade wrote:
oops, it seems like CN server is not supported.

Kind of No.
I have code for china in the program but not everywhere and im not able to read the china webserver.
Becausei never had someone from china using it.
Save gaming: kill esport
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 07:25:26
September 18 2012 07:25 GMT
#1740
double
Save gaming: kill esport
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 207 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20711
Mong 115
Dewaltoss 113
Bale 39
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g10107
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick895
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt131
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 14m
Replay Cast
17h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.