• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7334 users

Match Making Rating Tool - Page 88

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 207 Next
balosan
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland232 Posts
September 18 2012 07:25 GMT
#1741
Dont like this tool im clearly top 10 diamond in my division yet graph shows that i will be demoted to silver anytime soon, hope that he will fix it.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
September 18 2012 08:45 GMT
#1742
On September 18 2012 16:25 balosan wrote:
Dont like this tool im clearly top 10 diamond in my division yet graph shows that i will be demoted to silver anytime soon, hope that he will fix it.

Thats because your skill in sc2 is equal to your skill in trolling



Chinese support in next version.
Save gaming: kill esport
gXxshock
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany93 Posts
September 18 2012 09:36 GMT
#1743
On September 18 2012 13:59 skeldark wrote:
New version will inlucde an bugfix for the only know bug that is unfixed since version 1.0....

So mysterious, c'mon us update addicted people need to know

On September 18 2012 17:45 skeldark wrote:
Thats because your skill in sc2 is equal to your skill in trolling


Smackdown ^_^
facebook.com/gXxshock ⌠ϟ⌡ twitter.com/gXxshock
totally_spy
Profile Joined April 2010
France104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 19:47:18
September 18 2012 19:44 GMT
#1744
according to sc2ranks i am in the top 1% in gold EU "#667 (0.82% of 81,449, 99th percentile)" "Last updated 43 seconds ago"
Also I am ranked 6 in my division. not quite top 1%

Worse : my graph shows I am mid gold at best, maybe the offests are off?

[image loading]
Rainman5419
Profile Joined January 2011
United States92 Posts
September 18 2012 20:34 GMT
#1745
First off, I love the tool, so thanks A LOT for making it <3

I'm still getting used to using SC2gears and the MMR Stats plug-in though, and played a game without it on and lost. Is there anyway to feed that data into the plug-in or is it not needed?
Member of UNT CSL, Season 5 CSL Champs! "The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching." -John Wooden
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 22:15:08
September 18 2012 22:06 GMT
#1746
On September 19 2012 04:44 totally_spy wrote:
according to sc2ranks i am in the top 1% in gold EU "#667 (0.82% of 81,449, 99th percentile)" "Last updated 43 seconds ago"
Also I am ranked 6 in my division. not quite top 1%

Worse : my graph shows I am mid gold at best, maybe the offests are off?

You are nr 6 of 100 and 1% of the server in blizzard internet points.
You are 745 in sc2 skill rating...

Blizzard internet points have nothing to do with sc2 skill.
They let everyone think he is better than he is so i feel good. That is the whole idea behind this system.
If you want to feel good, check your point rating. If you want to know how good you are check my tool.

It can be that the promotion line is to high, i dont correct it because promotion is bugged and i wait for bliz to bugfix it before i change something. But we are talking about MAX 70 MMR-points.

On September 19 2012 05:34 Rainman5419 wrote:
First off, I love the tool, so thanks A LOT for making it <3

I'm still getting used to using SC2gears and the MMR Stats plug-in though, and played a game without it on and lost. Is there anyway to feed that data into the plug-in or is it not needed?

Thank you.
one lost game is no problem.
If you have many lost the graph can make some jumps but thats all.

Save gaming: kill esport
Maldzar
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada33 Posts
September 18 2012 22:48 GMT
#1747
Whenever I play a game, it adds on how many "good games" I need. I used to be 3, and now it's 14. I use a Mac, and is this normal. Pic:
[image loading]
EH?
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
September 18 2012 22:52 GMT
#1748
err that means 0 out of 14 games were good, as far as I know (and has been said in this thread numerous times) you only need a single good game to start with.

Personally i played 25 games with ramscanner off and didn't get a single good one, then I turned it on and now on average 1 out of 5 is 100%.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
September 19 2012 08:32 GMT
#1749
7.0 BIG PATCH


-MMR-Pre-calculator added
If you dont have a good game yet you see a guess of your mmr.
So you can follow the graph in the time your waiting for the goodgame.

-Finetuner improved.
Finetuner makes the data now even more accurate.

-China support
The program now works with CN server

-Mistake finder added
a mistakefinder search for gamedata that is bad and reports them in the analyser log

-Better data manager
Datamanager now have a flag before they game if the analyser dont like it.

-New Memoryscanner
Finally the memoryscanner work with java64 bit.
Also updated for new sc2 version 1.5.3
Save gaming: kill esport
Geos13
Profile Joined May 2011
437 Posts
September 19 2012 08:46 GMT
#1750
So it seems like Show Achieved Data option displays all of the data before this last season. Is that correct? What I don't understand and why I was confused at the start of this season is that I did end last season at 1750 MMR about half way into diamond but upon my first game this season I was barely above platinum. If the program is working now and was also working last season why did this happen. Did Blizzard move the boundaries? I'm not upset about my ranking I'm just curious because this seems somewhat anomalous?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 08:50:34
September 19 2012 08:49 GMT
#1751
On September 19 2012 17:46 Geos13 wrote:
So it seems like Show Achieved Data option displays all of the data before this last season. Is that correct? What I don't understand and why I was confused at the start of this season is that I did end last season at 1750 MMR about half way into diamond but upon my first game this season I was barely above platinum. If the program is working now and was also working last season why did this happen. Did Blizzard move the boundaries? I'm not upset about my ranking I'm just curious because this seems somewhat anomalous?

1) the whole time the league where locked blizzard had a lot of bugs and i produced bad data. So you can not trust the end of last season.

2) Blizzard changed the offsets. what means you are different compare to the league borders.
You can see that the promotion lines are at total different points than last season.

3) I dont know the new offsets for sure yet. So the league lines can be A LITTLE BIT wrong.
I think they are 70 points down but i wait until blizzard fix their promotion bugs and than look at the data again.



Save gaming: kill esport
xaoteca
Profile Joined August 2011
Czech Republic34 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 09:28:38
September 19 2012 09:28 GMT
#1752
First, thank you for doing this plugin and caring nonstop for the people using it! I did follow through with your donation system.

I have a problem. I played 10 games this season, one of them was a "good" game. But yesterday the plugin upon startup showed 0/0 again and wanted to update itself. So, it looks like the plugin downgraded itself and deleted some data as well.
Is there any way to get the data back?
I am Xaoteca on EU
A voice in your head giggles... "Nahfriendthiswayyouwontfindmeyoullhavetobemorepatient!" "Meetsomecompanionsofmineinthemeantime!" Suddenly several figures appear out of nowhere!
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 09:52:54
September 19 2012 09:35 GMT
#1753
On September 19 2012 18:28 xaoteca wrote:
First, thank you for doing this plugin and caring nonstop for the people using it! I did follow through with your donation system.

I have a problem. I played 10 games this season, one of them was a "good" game. But yesterday the plugin upon startup showed 0/0 again and wanted to update itself. So, it looks like the plugin downgraded itself and deleted some data as well.
Is there any way to get the data back?
I am Xaoteca on EU

If this happened after you updated the plugin to 7.0 a likely solution could be: Change graph filter settings (lower left on main screen). Due to the way filter settings are saved, the old saved setting was changed when more filter options were added.

Edit: and thanks Skeldark for the 'last 100' filter!
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 09:39:06
September 19 2012 09:38 GMT
#1754
On September 19 2012 18:28 xaoteca wrote:
First, thank you for doing this plugin and caring nonstop for the people using it! I did follow through with your donation system.

I have a problem. I played 10 games this season, one of them was a "good" game. But yesterday the plugin upon startup showed 0/0 again and wanted to update itself. So, it looks like the plugin downgraded itself and deleted some data as well.
Is there any way to get the data back?
I am Xaoteca on EU

Thank you!

The program never delete data.Once moved into the new format its impossible for the program to undo it.
you must have replaced folders or rename the files in the folder. (like games.data.old)


Pm me your bnetlink and your ID that you see in the settings and i give you the backup.
On September 19 2012 18:35 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 18:28 xaoteca wrote:
First, thank you for doing this plugin and caring nonstop for the people using it! I did follow through with your donation system.

I have a problem. I played 10 games this season, one of them was a "good" game. But yesterday the plugin upon startup showed 0/0 again and wanted to update itself. So, it looks like the plugin downgraded itself and deleted some data as well.
Is there any way to get the data back?
I am Xaoteca on EU

If this happened after you updated the plugin to 7.0 a likely solution could be: Change graph filter settings (lower left on main screen). Due to the way filter settings are saved, the old saved setting was changed when more filter options were added.


Oh yeah forgot about that.
I should not put the new one at the start. That shift the whole order.
Save gaming: kill esport
xaoteca
Profile Joined August 2011
Czech Republic34 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-19 09:46:10
September 19 2012 09:42 GMT
#1755
On September 19 2012 18:35 korona wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 19 2012 18:28 xaoteca wrote:
First, thank you for doing this plugin and caring nonstop for the people using it! I did follow through with your donation system.

I have a problem. I played 10 games this season, one of them was a "good" game. But yesterday the plugin upon startup showed 0/0 again and wanted to update itself. So, it looks like the plugin downgraded itself and deleted some data as well.
Is there any way to get the data back?
I am Xaoteca on EU

If this happened after you updated the plugin to 7.0 a likely solution could be: Change graph filter settings (lower left on main screen). Due to the way filter settings are saved, the old saved setting was changed when more filter options were added.


No, it happened before the update to 7.0.
EDIT: thx Skeldark, sending the info
A voice in your head giggles... "Nahfriendthiswayyouwontfindmeyoullhavetobemorepatient!" "Meetsomecompanionsofmineinthemeantime!" Suddenly several figures appear out of nowhere!
SmexMyPocky
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada31 Posts
September 19 2012 22:24 GMT
#1756
What is the average gm's mmr this season? I'm hovering 2500mmr still no promo. :c
wuddup gee.
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 01:25:37
September 19 2012 23:58 GMT
#1757
On September 20 2012 07:24 SmexMyPocky wrote:
What is the average gm's mmr this season? I'm hovering 2500mmr still no promo. :c


EDIT:

GM data so far:
+ Show Spoiler +
sever,last mmr,derivation,league
EU 2530 28 grandmaster
EU 2625 29 grandmaster
EU 2654 66 grandmaster
EU 2783 43 grandmaster
EU 2799 52 grandmaster
SEA 1870 43 grandmaster
US 2611 29 grandmaster
US 2825 52 grandmaster
US 2718 43 grandmaster
US 2656 52 grandmaster
US 2719 66 grandmaster
US 2668 66 grandmaster
US 2644 66 grandmaster
US 2651 30 grandmaster
US 2554 29 grandmaster
US 2657 37 grandmaster
US 2703 43 grandmaster
US 2722 43 grandmaster
US 2676 43 grandmaster
US 2714 52 grandmaster
US 2774 32 grandmaster
US 2670 28 grandmaster
US 2729 32 grandmaster
US 2690 29 grandmaster
US 2619 28 grandmaster
US 2669 30 grandmaster
US 2824 52 grandmaster
US 2651 34 grandmaster



Btw this is a prove my tool is accurate:
Accounts with highest MMR that are still in Masters in my DB because their last tracked game is older,
are in fact already in gm if i check.
Save gaming: kill esport
ROOTRob
Profile Joined April 2012
United States34 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 03:03:47
September 20 2012 03:02 GMT
#1758
Pretty cool tool, I got grandmaster at the last game of this calculator.

[image loading]
mrjpark
Profile Joined March 2011
United States276 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 03:24:58
September 20 2012 03:23 GMT
#1759
Edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot
Maxamix
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada165 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 04:53:16
September 20 2012 04:44 GMT
#1760
EDIT : Nevermind, already been answered a few post above myself
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 207 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1315
910 96
Hyun 90
NotJumperer 52
Bale 39
Noble 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7470
Coldzera 740
JimRising 621
hungrybox616
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2128
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 46m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.