• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8289 users

Flash practicing sc2 article translation - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 46 Next All
Vendemmia
Profile Joined September 2010
Italy198 Posts
April 29 2012 17:50 GMT
#201
oh...i like it *_*
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 29 2012 17:52 GMT
#202
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.
TheRPGAddict
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 17:54:53
April 29 2012 17:53 GMT
#203
" I will think of SC2 as a new game and I will prepare for it with the same mindset and approach as I learnt Brood War for the first time." - Flash

All the other pros here are doomed. THEY'RE DOOOMED!
hugman
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden4644 Posts
April 29 2012 17:53 GMT
#204
The people who won't shut up about how bad SC2 is aren't the only people who were fans of BW. They don't speak for everyone.
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 17:58:51
April 29 2012 17:57 GMT
#205
On April 30 2012 02:52 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.


why is it inferior? if they come in and dominate doesn't it mean sc2 has the necessary skill ceiling that allows players to be completely dominant if their skill is better? isn't that exactly what bw fans (and imo everyone should be) hope for?

why is it STILL inferior? I really thought this would be the litmus test.

the best rts players alive on the planet come over. if their talent allows them to rise above the current crop, sc2 is validated. if not, even as an sc2 fan, I totally get considering it inferior to BW. but to STILL call it worse if they do dominate, that I don't understand. that just seems like you are attached to BW. which is fine but call it what it is.

edit - this is ignoring the word "hopelessly" being a bit of an exaggeration for a game with 2 expansions still to come and an untold number of patches.
Stroke Me Lady Fame
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 29 2012 17:58 GMT
#206
On April 30 2012 02:52 Ghostcom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.


You are more eloquent about this than I am. I agree, spectator-wise SC2 is inferior.

I never believed in the elephant, anyways
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
April 29 2012 17:59 GMT
#207
On April 30 2012 02:58 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:52 Ghostcom wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.


You are more eloquent about this than I am. I agree, spectator-wise SC2 is inferior.

I never believed in the elephant, anyways


you agree because you're attached to BW, though. as your sig makes clear.
Stroke Me Lady Fame
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 29 2012 18:02 GMT
#208
On April 30 2012 02:59 Vari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:58 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:52 Ghostcom wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.


You are more eloquent about this than I am. I agree, spectator-wise SC2 is inferior.

I never believed in the elephant, anyways


you agree because you're attached to BW, though. as your sig makes clear.


If starcraft 2 was indeed named something else, we would not be having this conversation.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
ppshchik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States862 Posts
April 29 2012 18:02 GMT
#209
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!
Legends never die... they end up working in McDonalds.
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:04:59
April 29 2012 18:03 GMT
#210
On April 30 2012 02:59 Vari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:58 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:52 Ghostcom wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.


You are more eloquent about this than I am. I agree, spectator-wise SC2 is inferior.

I never believed in the elephant, anyways


you agree because you're attached to BW, though. as your sig makes clear.

He has no BIAS!

.."Entusman #50!! What happens when the Unstoppable Force meets the Immovable Object? Chuck Norris dies. Starcraft 2's greatest mistake was naming itself after Starcraft: Brood War." >.>
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
April 29 2012 18:04 GMT
#211
On April 30 2012 03:02 ppshchik wrote:
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!

no need to be a BW anti-fan you folks are just as bad as pure BW elitists.
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
April 29 2012 18:04 GMT
#212
On April 30 2012 03:02 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:59 Vari wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:58 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:52 Ghostcom wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


Actually it is more like:

S-class BW players do not dominate: The game is hopelessly volatile

S-class BW players do dominate: The game isn't hopelessly volatile, but spectatorwise it is still an inferior game...

The above stems from people having more faith in the S-class players of BW's skills than SC2 being a well-balanced game...

If you are going to flame BW-elitists, at least do it for the right reasons.


You are more eloquent about this than I am. I agree, spectator-wise SC2 is inferior.

I never believed in the elephant, anyways


you agree because you're attached to BW, though. as your sig makes clear.


If starcraft 2 was indeed named something else, we would not be having this conversation.


that's great but this continues to not actually explain why sc2 is worse for spectators than BW EVEN IF bw players like Flash come in and dominate. I really thought the only issue was the perception (the VERY FAIR perception, I want to make clear I don't disagree with you) that sc2 is too volatile and the skill ceiling is too low to compare to BW.

but if that isn't true, why is it STILL worse?
Stroke Me Lady Fame
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
April 29 2012 18:05 GMT
#213
On April 30 2012 03:02 ppshchik wrote:
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!


fOrGG was kinda bad in comparison to Flash.
Like, comparing fOrGG is like comparing IdrA now to Nestea in his prime.
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
April 29 2012 18:07 GMT
#214
On April 30 2012 03:05 Shalaiyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:02 ppshchik wrote:
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!


fOrGG was kinda bad in comparison to Flash.
Like, comparing fOrGG is like comparing IdrA now to Nestea in his prime.

I would say its more like comparing nada to MKP personally
Garmer
Profile Joined October 2010
1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:07:35
April 29 2012 18:07 GMT
#215
actually the original was: "Starcraft 2's greatest mistake was naming itself after the greatest of all: Starcraft: Brood War."
BlackGosu
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1046 Posts
April 29 2012 18:07 GMT
#216
On April 30 2012 03:07 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:05 Shalaiyn wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:02 ppshchik wrote:
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!


fOrGG was kinda bad in comparison to Flash.
Like, comparing fOrGG is like comparing IdrA now to Nestea in his prime.

I would say its more like comparing nada to MKP personally

both of those are understatements
Jar Jar Binks
ppshchik
Profile Joined September 2010
United States862 Posts
April 29 2012 18:08 GMT
#217
On April 30 2012 03:04 sc14s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:02 ppshchik wrote:
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!

no need to be a BW anti-fan you folks are just as bad as pure BW elitists.


I just think all the hype surrounding ForGG made him lose his appeal in SC2, I just don't want the same thing happening to Flash. Just sick of BW elitist will make every excuse if Flash manages to not do well in SC2

I also think Flash's playstyle is too methodical to play SC2 Terran. SC2 Terran doesn't really suit his turtling style, esp in TvZ.

I do think Fantasy will do well with SC2 Terran though.
Legends never die... they end up working in McDonalds.
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
April 29 2012 18:09 GMT
#218
On April 30 2012 03:07 Garmer wrote:
actually the original was: "Starcraft 2's greatest mistake was naming itself after the greatest of all: Starcraft: Brood War."

which is still basically saying "I'll never accept sc2 because I love BW too much"

which I can't argue with but it's not a compelling reason for anyone else to agree that sc2 is less interesting for spectators (again assuming flash can come in and blow us away)
Stroke Me Lady Fame
sc14s
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 18:12:21
April 29 2012 18:09 GMT
#219
On April 30 2012 03:08 ppshchik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 03:04 sc14s wrote:
On April 30 2012 03:02 ppshchik wrote:
Yup, just hype Flash just like you guys hype ForGG.

*ForGG gets into Code S* OMG ForGG is going to win GSL soon!
*ForGG gets owned in Code S* ForGG is way past his prime, wait till Flash switches over!

*Flash plays SC2* OMG Flash is going to win GSL soon!
*If Flash gets owned in SC2* SC2 is a stupidly easy game that does not reward skill!

no need to be a BW anti-fan you folks are just as bad as pure BW elitists.


I just think all the hype surrounding ForGG made him lose his appeal in SC2, I just don't want the same thing happening to Flash. Just sick of BW elitist will make every excuse if Flash manages to not do well in SC2

I also think Flash's playstyle is too methodical to play SC2 Terran. SC2 Terran doesn't really suit his turtling style, esp in TvZ.

I do think Fantasy will do well with SC2 Terran though.

uuhhhh you don't know flash if you think all he does is turtling.. thats just one of his many styles he is the king of timings and macro and mechanics. there is a reason he is called god in bw. He is just good all around. I would personally say jaejong has better mechanics but flash's are scary as well.

also fantasy is supposedly going zerg.
Atlasy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Hungary229 Posts
April 29 2012 18:11 GMT
#220
On April 29 2012 19:39 IAmSpooner wrote:
I can't wait to see if Flash will be as great in WOL as he was in BW.

I can tell you for sure that he won't be. WoL will end soon, since most likely HotS Beta is coming out in the summer, and after a half year or so when it gets released tournaments will switch. So the question is that how he will do in HotS. But maybe I underestimate the power of the God so... But I don't think that he will be done those things in SC2 that he has done in BW in 5-6 months. Oh, and also what if he will play HotS beta immidietly, so he will have 1-2 months with WoL (:
I feel like that he won't be able to achive that much in WoL because he won't have enough time for that. But in HotS he will be kick-ass I'm sure.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 242
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 172
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 787
Counter-Strike
taco 358
Other Games
summit1g13046
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo688
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 38m
Replay Cast
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.