• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8289 users

Flash practicing sc2 article translation - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 46 Next All
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
April 29 2012 16:39 GMT
#181
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
April 29 2012 16:47 GMT
#182
great.. hes already destroyed bw.. not to rape sc2

ktflash fighting!!!!! heres to hoping he lives up to the expectations!
Jaedong.
BeeNu
Profile Joined June 2011
615 Posts
April 29 2012 16:57 GMT
#183
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I think you're right, hardcore BW fans will find something to complain about no matter what. Oh well, their bad attitude still won't detract from the fact that I enjoy SC2.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 17:04:53
April 29 2012 16:57 GMT
#184
On April 29 2012 22:18 Wrath 2.1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 20:45 251 wrote:
I don't think I could handle it if Flash became just another SC2 Korean pro. Obviously a big part of Flash's success in BW are his superb mechanics, strategy and game sense. Who knows how that'll translate to a game that's much more volatile. If he crosses over I want to see him absolutely dominate.


true, but do you remember his first years on pl?

He kinda was like idra... 14 cc gets rushed gg. every game.

then suddenly he started marine rushing with awesome micro and killing everything^^

maybe it'll take him some error strats also to learn sc2.


Flash like was BitByBit when he started, so many 2 rax SCV all ins against Protoss. Only that he was actually good and ended up winning an OSL.


On April 30 2012 01:57 BeeNu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I think you're right, hardcore BW fans will find something to complain about no matter what. Oh well, their bad attitude still won't detract from the fact that I enjoy SC2.


Hey now, SC2 elitists complain about the exact same things when it comes to LoL. If you look at the threads, SC2 elitists are complaining about Moba games, and about BW and C&C. We only complain about SC2.
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
DeadBull
Profile Joined August 2011
421 Posts
April 29 2012 17:02 GMT
#185
On April 30 2012 01:57 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2012 22:18 Wrath 2.1 wrote:
On April 29 2012 20:45 251 wrote:
I don't think I could handle it if Flash became just another SC2 Korean pro. Obviously a big part of Flash's success in BW are his superb mechanics, strategy and game sense. Who knows how that'll translate to a game that's much more volatile. If he crosses over I want to see him absolutely dominate.


true, but do you remember his first years on pl?

He kinda was like idra... 14 cc gets rushed gg. every game.

then suddenly he started marine rushing with awesome micro and killing everything^^

maybe it'll take him some error strats also to learn sc2.


Flash like was BitByBit when he started, so many 2 rax SCV all ins against Protoss. Only that he was actually good and ended up winning an OSL.


Flash started with so many allins to get used to playing live,
BitByBit did it to win some money^^
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 29 2012 17:04 GMT
#186
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
April 29 2012 17:11 GMT
#187
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


The only problem is here is that BW is dying and no matter how much you insult SC2 you arent bringing it back. So if you could be a little nicer and then we could all get along. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you need to take every chance you get to tell everybody on the internet what you think. Most of us dont care.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Dante08
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Singapore4189 Posts
April 29 2012 17:18 GMT
#188
On April 30 2012 01:57 BeeNu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I think you're right, hardcore BW fans will find something to complain about no matter what. Oh well, their bad attitude still won't detract from the fact that I enjoy SC2.


I think it started from comments like "Wow I can't believe people still play BW, the graphics suck" and "Do people still play this game?? LOL". We are actually very friendly
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-29 17:21:42
April 29 2012 17:20 GMT
#189

Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


QFT.

Some BroodWar fans just have troubles telling a game from religion. Not every Al Quaeda recruit is as zealous as some BroodWar guys.

Not that I can blame them, they watched Flash playing after all... he does that to people.
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
April 29 2012 17:21 GMT
#190
Go flash go. Unfortunately, he will probably cause another terran nerf. Flash OP.
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
April 29 2012 17:29 GMT
#191
On April 30 2012 02:11 Apollo_Shards wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


The only problem is here is that BW is dying and no matter how much you insult SC2 you arent bringing it back. So if you could be a little nicer and then we could all get along. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you need to take every chance you get to tell everybody on the internet what you think. Most of us dont care.


Actually, it's more about us wanting the game to become objectively better. Someone has to say the truth as the vast majority of SC2 players settled for less. It's the same deal with BNet "2", which is an outright downgrade and a comparatively shitty service. But people don't care anymore.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 29 2012 17:32 GMT
#192
On April 30 2012 02:29 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:11 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


The only problem is here is that BW is dying and no matter how much you insult SC2 you arent bringing it back. So if you could be a little nicer and then we could all get along. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you need to take every chance you get to tell everybody on the internet what you think. Most of us dont care.


Actually, it's more about us wanting the game to become objectively better. Someone has to say the truth as the vast majority of SC2 players settled for less. It's the same deal with BNet "2", which is an outright downgrade and a comparatively shitty service. But people don't care anymore.


Better enough to be worthy of the name Starcraft, at least for me.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
April 29 2012 17:35 GMT
#193
lol flash ... hopefully he do well
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3137 Posts
April 29 2012 17:36 GMT
#194
As a BW fan, I have just one thing to say:

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
Smoodish
Profile Joined April 2011
United States95 Posts
April 29 2012 17:39 GMT
#195
Jeez I can't wait to see him play.
Redmark
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2129 Posts
April 29 2012 17:42 GMT
#196
On April 30 2012 02:18 Dante08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 01:57 BeeNu wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I think you're right, hardcore BW fans will find something to complain about no matter what. Oh well, their bad attitude still won't detract from the fact that I enjoy SC2.


I think it started from comments like "Wow I can't believe people still play BW, the graphics suck" and "Do people still play this game?? LOL". We are actually very friendly

Unless every BW fan is an idiot there's no way that's why, comments like that are 100% trolls.

More that there was a whole lot of flaming when Blizzard and Kespa first had their lawsuits going on.
Gingerninja
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1339 Posts
April 29 2012 17:44 GMT
#197
On April 30 2012 02:29 maybenexttime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2012 02:11 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 02:04 jpak wrote:
On April 30 2012 01:39 Apollo_Shards wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:55 kakaman wrote:
On April 30 2012 00:50 Mr Showtime wrote:
Honestly, I'm mostly excited about this because it will finally end the statements: "Yea, but when the BW players switch over....."

Whether Flash is sick good at SC2 or nothing special, I'll be satisfied when I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.


Nah if the BW players dominate, they will just rub it in your face. And if they aren't as dominant as they all thought, they will just blame it on the SC2 engine for "not having a high skill ceiling".


I have never seen a group of people so viciously and and so aggressively lash out at anything that isnt their choice game than BW elitists.


BW players do not dominate: the game REALLY sucks.

BW players do dominate: the game still sucks AND foreigners are lazy bums.

I see no problem here :p


The only problem is here is that BW is dying and no matter how much you insult SC2 you arent bringing it back. So if you could be a little nicer and then we could all get along. Just because you dont like something doesnt mean you need to take every chance you get to tell everybody on the internet what you think. Most of us dont care.


Actually, it's more about us wanting the game to become objectively better. Someone has to say the truth as the vast majority of SC2 players settled for less. It's the same deal with BNet "2", which is an outright downgrade and a comparatively shitty service. But people don't care anymore.


You clearly don't spend enough time on the SC2 general forum if you think people don't complain about the game issues and B.net 0.2. Lots of suggestions and discussion can be found on the topic.
戦いの中に答えはある
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
April 29 2012 17:45 GMT
#198
I'm soooo excited to see guys like Flash playing sc2! This year is going to be amazing.
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
Vendemmia
Profile Joined September 2010
Italy198 Posts
April 29 2012 17:47 GMT
#199
someone know something about Jaedong? he is playing too?
Gosi
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden9072 Posts
April 29 2012 17:49 GMT
#200
On April 30 2012 02:47 Vendemmia wrote:
someone know something about Jaedong? he is playing too?

Yes, he is.
[13:40] <Qbek> gosi i dreanmt about you
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 242
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 172
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 787
Counter-Strike
taco 358
Other Games
summit1g13046
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo688
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 38m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 38m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 38m
Replay Cast
19h 38m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.