• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:46
CEST 18:46
KST 01:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)70Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6656 users

New EG player? - Page 27

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 157 Next
ArtThouAngry
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada146 Posts
December 26 2011 04:14 GMT
#521
On December 26 2011 13:10 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
Demuslim being invited to compete in the GSL is only due to him joining EG. You could say it's some kind of "player developement".

to quote day 9 here "what what the the fuck fuck?"
I don't understand how DemusliM's team has anything to do with this spot, he EARNED it at MLG Raleigh when he beat a bunch of koreans to get like 12th or something
This accomplishment, he got, according to him, due to the training house (or at least i think i remember him saying that)
IdrA, GoOdy, Axslav FIGHTING!!!!!!!
mtn
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
729 Posts
December 26 2011 04:14 GMT
#522
On December 26 2011 13:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 13:03 Corrosive wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:00 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:58 Catatonic wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:05 sekritzzz wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:01 jmbthirteen wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:48 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:45 KevinIX wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:41 SafeAsCheese wrote:
[quote]

Today I learned that if Player A goes to Team B, then it's always stealing, and a gross violation of morals and ethics.

Thanks Virgil.

Well, there's a huge difference between negotiating a trade between a player who wants to be on a foreign team (Like Sleep) versus throwing piles of cash at a player that likes his current team environment and has risen to stardom on that team.

I'm not an EG anti-fan for any reason, but coercing DRG away from MvP is just bad taste no matter how I look at it.


I don't see why it would be bad taste? DRG needs the money. EG needs the players. Everyone wins.

Neither party actually NEEDS those things. Sure, they may want them, but it's not a necessity. EG could have had a much better business deal signing JYP or Sleep for much less than they would have had to offer DRG to leave MvP.

Short and simple, EG likes to sign great players because they can't develop them.

EDIT: This is all simply theoretical. I still think JYP is going to EG, not DRG.

Lol EG cant develop players? Seriously just knock it off. Just because they have signed great players doesnt mean they cant develop players.

People should be happy for the new recruit because it means this player is getting paid good money and will have every opportunity to play in tournaments worldwide. Everyone agrees players need to be treated better. Guess what? EG treats their players great. They support them as much as any team, if not more.

EG has yet to develop a single player.... I don't see whats wrong with his comment. If anything ever since players joined EG they seemed to get relatively worst, hence why I don't support EG as a team either.

Right so Huk maintaining GSL falling to Code A, IdrA getting invited to Code S, and DeMuslim getting invited to Code A is getting worse an not better? Ummm I think you're rather wrong there man seeing as how IdrA was a Code S level player before leaving Korea an now going back still is means he's about the same an DeMuslim not even being GSL worthy before going to EG now is must say something about their ability to develope and maintain players :l

I think you've overlooked that part of your statement.

They got invited for a reason.

IdrA I would agree with, DeMusliM? Recently hasn't been attending events (I think he was injured?)



Visa problems. I think you can get visa for 6 months only. Or something like that.


Demuslim was showing good results past MLG's. Same thing with Idra. So I don't know what is the whining about?!
Angelbelow
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3728 Posts
December 26 2011 04:14 GMT
#523
On December 26 2011 12:55 Nurmis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 12:26 jmbthirteen wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:15 Nurmis wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:01 jmbthirteen wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:48 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:45 KevinIX wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:41 SafeAsCheese wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:40 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:37 LEEKsc wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/risGO.png
found this on reddit, so props to whoever posted it! (http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/nqqcn/mvpdrgs_twitter_changed_to_egdrg/)

apparently his ID was changed for a couple of minutes, but now its back to MVPDongRaeGu...

if it is drg that would be amazing for EG!

God, I hope DRG was just trolling. Stealing DRG from MvP is like the worst thing EG could do short of stealing HerO from TeamLiquid.


Today I learned that if Player A goes to Team B, then it's always stealing, and a gross violation of morals and ethics.

Thanks Virgil.

Well, there's a huge difference between negotiating a trade between a player who wants to be on a foreign team (Like Sleep) versus throwing piles of cash at a player that likes his current team environment and has risen to stardom on that team.

I'm not an EG anti-fan for any reason, but coercing DRG away from MvP is just bad taste no matter how I look at it.


I don't see why it would be bad taste? DRG needs the money. EG needs the players. Everyone wins.

Neither party actually NEEDS those things. Sure, they may want them, but it's not a necessity. EG could have had a much better business deal signing JYP or Sleep for much less than they would have had to offer DRG to leave MvP.

Short and simple, EG likes to sign great players because they can't develop them.

EDIT: This is all simply theoretical. I still think JYP is going to EG, not DRG.

Lol EG cant develop players? Seriously just knock it off. Just because they have signed great players doesnt mean they cant develop players.

People should be happy for the new recruit because it means this player is getting paid good money and will have every opportunity to play in tournaments worldwide. Everyone agrees players need to be treated better. Guess what? EG treats their players great. They support them as much as any team, if not more.

So who have they developed? You could argue with IdrA(well he was very good in bw before sc2), I don't want to get into that tho. Other than that all their "homegrown" talent has persistently underachieved. Recently EG has not signed any players that were not already established (PuMa, HuK, DeMuslim)

What players in EG are under achieving really? Incontrol is probably the only one id say is under achieving. The rest are right where they should be. Axslav and strife make good runs occasionally. They have done wonders with idra since the teanhouse. Demuslim is drastically better as well. Especially considering his injury. Puma has improved under EG, and i think when Huk gets on a less busy schedule he will show better play too.

What did you think their "homegrown" talent would do? Become the best players in the world? Cause thats how things work right? You know IM and SlayerS are full of non stars too right?


Well I expect more from players with a salary who can have practice as good as they can. EG's NA players ain't best group of players in NA, even though they have a good practice house (something no one else has in NA, but REIGN) and one of the best group of practice partners outside of Korea (the more recent signees + Idra). StrifeCros best achievement is getting into IEM New York (because qxc cancelled) and being last in his group there. I hardly call Axslav ESWC run that impressive (it was good), but honestly only really good win was Strelok (he lost tho Nerchio, Moman and Stephano and we are talking about his best run here). Machine is waiting for his big break. Then there is LzGamer who is a decent caster in NASL.

DeMuslim ain't "drastically better". His best finish came under a month after joining EG, but he was in beast mode in online cups for a while in this fall I give you that. But DeMuslim is not a player that EG developed, he was established well before he joined EG & same goes with Puma and HuK. Also imo Puma was most dominant during his NASL season one win (more koreans in that tourney, like MC, Squirtle, July etc.), but that is besides the point. Btw I am not blaming EG on anything. Developing new talent ain't easy, I know that.


DeMuslim did well before EG, thats no secret. In fact IdrA liked him so much that he lobby for EG to get him. Here is where your comments are extremely close minded and ignorant. Demuslim fell off the map due to injury. During this time EG supported him through his injury and helped him with his return. Without providing Demuslim the support he needed during the injury and the practice environment that they have now, who knows if Demuslim would be in a favorable position right now.
You may delay, but time will not. Current Music obsession: Opeth
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 26 2011 04:15 GMT
#524
On December 26 2011 13:14 mtn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 13:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:03 Corrosive wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:00 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:58 Catatonic wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:05 sekritzzz wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:01 jmbthirteen wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:48 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:45 KevinIX wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:44 VirgilSC2 wrote:
[quote]
Well, there's a huge difference between negotiating a trade between a player who wants to be on a foreign team (Like Sleep) versus throwing piles of cash at a player that likes his current team environment and has risen to stardom on that team.

I'm not an EG anti-fan for any reason, but coercing DRG away from MvP is just bad taste no matter how I look at it.


I don't see why it would be bad taste? DRG needs the money. EG needs the players. Everyone wins.

Neither party actually NEEDS those things. Sure, they may want them, but it's not a necessity. EG could have had a much better business deal signing JYP or Sleep for much less than they would have had to offer DRG to leave MvP.

Short and simple, EG likes to sign great players because they can't develop them.

EDIT: This is all simply theoretical. I still think JYP is going to EG, not DRG.

Lol EG cant develop players? Seriously just knock it off. Just because they have signed great players doesnt mean they cant develop players.

People should be happy for the new recruit because it means this player is getting paid good money and will have every opportunity to play in tournaments worldwide. Everyone agrees players need to be treated better. Guess what? EG treats their players great. They support them as much as any team, if not more.

EG has yet to develop a single player.... I don't see whats wrong with his comment. If anything ever since players joined EG they seemed to get relatively worst, hence why I don't support EG as a team either.

Right so Huk maintaining GSL falling to Code A, IdrA getting invited to Code S, and DeMuslim getting invited to Code A is getting worse an not better? Ummm I think you're rather wrong there man seeing as how IdrA was a Code S level player before leaving Korea an now going back still is means he's about the same an DeMuslim not even being GSL worthy before going to EG now is must say something about their ability to develope and maintain players :l

I think you've overlooked that part of your statement.

They got invited for a reason.

IdrA I would agree with, DeMusliM? Recently hasn't been attending events (I think he was injured?)



Visa problems. I think you can get visa for 6 months only. Or something like that.


Demuslim was showing good results past MLG's. Same thing with Idra. So I don't know what is the whining about?!

I wasn't saying DeMu isn't good -_- I think he's a great player. I merely pointed out that getting invited =/= skill improvement in all cases.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 04:19:37
December 26 2011 04:16 GMT
#525
On December 26 2011 13:13 Serpico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 13:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:10 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
Demuslim being invited to compete in the GSL is only due to him joining EG. You could say it's some kind of "player developement".


huh what?

its not.

So him practicing with EG didnt help develop his skills then?


ok nvm its just how he put it in his post.

so yes its exactly what I mean practicing with EG helped him develop as a player.

the way his post was like, "Hey he joined EG therefore thats how he got his Code A spot"

joining a team is diddly squat if you're not doing better.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
December 26 2011 04:17 GMT
#526
Please don't be DRG. And can we just announce something without announcing the announcement? It's annoying as fuck.
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
December 26 2011 04:17 GMT
#527
EGplot or EGDRG
ArtThouAngry
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada146 Posts
December 26 2011 04:19 GMT
#528
On December 26 2011 13:17 Skullflower wrote:
Please don't be DRG. And can we just announce something without announcing the announcement? It's annoying as fuck.

In all fairness, EG didn't do a grand announcement of an announcement this time, just a simple tweet, people are just turning it into the drama it has become. I'm not even sure if they intended for this kind of drama TBH
IdrA, GoOdy, Axslav FIGHTING!!!!!!!
NGeX
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada72 Posts
December 26 2011 04:19 GMT
#529
Correct me if I'm wrong, but EG is based in the US right? Well viOLet is visiting the US and he's Korean. I have a feeling the most epic zerg player I know...and yes I think he's better than Nestea...will soon be and Evil Genius.
Nadeslos
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
December 26 2011 04:21 GMT
#530
On December 26 2011 13:15 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 13:14 mtn wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:03 Corrosive wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:00 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:58 Catatonic wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:05 sekritzzz wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:01 jmbthirteen wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:48 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:45 KevinIX wrote:
[quote]

I don't see why it would be bad taste? DRG needs the money. EG needs the players. Everyone wins.

Neither party actually NEEDS those things. Sure, they may want them, but it's not a necessity. EG could have had a much better business deal signing JYP or Sleep for much less than they would have had to offer DRG to leave MvP.

Short and simple, EG likes to sign great players because they can't develop them.

EDIT: This is all simply theoretical. I still think JYP is going to EG, not DRG.

Lol EG cant develop players? Seriously just knock it off. Just because they have signed great players doesnt mean they cant develop players.

People should be happy for the new recruit because it means this player is getting paid good money and will have every opportunity to play in tournaments worldwide. Everyone agrees players need to be treated better. Guess what? EG treats their players great. They support them as much as any team, if not more.

EG has yet to develop a single player.... I don't see whats wrong with his comment. If anything ever since players joined EG they seemed to get relatively worst, hence why I don't support EG as a team either.

Right so Huk maintaining GSL falling to Code A, IdrA getting invited to Code S, and DeMuslim getting invited to Code A is getting worse an not better? Ummm I think you're rather wrong there man seeing as how IdrA was a Code S level player before leaving Korea an now going back still is means he's about the same an DeMuslim not even being GSL worthy before going to EG now is must say something about their ability to develope and maintain players :l

I think you've overlooked that part of your statement.

They got invited for a reason.

IdrA I would agree with, DeMusliM? Recently hasn't been attending events (I think he was injured?)



Visa problems. I think you can get visa for 6 months only. Or something like that.


Demuslim was showing good results past MLG's. Same thing with Idra. So I don't know what is the whining about?!

I wasn't saying DeMu isn't good -_- I think he's a great player. I merely pointed out that getting invited =/= skill improvement in all cases.


His skill did improve massively since he moved to the EG lair which was shown in his play in the later MLGs which got him the spot..
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
December 26 2011 04:25 GMT
#531
I kind of doubt it's moon, but you never know. I think it would be pretty cool. He's a legend of sorts, he's teamless, done with War 3 afaik, and he has competed in, and done well in, foreign tournaments. Wouldn't be a bad pick for EG, although I don't know why they wouldn't have done it sooner.
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
Secret05
Profile Joined August 2010
United States342 Posts
December 26 2011 04:26 GMT
#532
man there's a lot of top koreans that are teamless right now this is hard to guess
Michigan Zerg Player
kevinmon
Profile Joined January 2011
United States540 Posts
December 26 2011 04:27 GMT
#533
It's DRG!
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 26 2011 04:28 GMT
#534
On December 26 2011 13:21 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 13:15 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:14 mtn wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:05 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:03 Corrosive wrote:
On December 26 2011 13:00 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:58 Catatonic wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:05 sekritzzz wrote:
On December 26 2011 12:01 jmbthirteen wrote:
On December 26 2011 11:48 VirgilSC2 wrote:
[quote]
Neither party actually NEEDS those things. Sure, they may want them, but it's not a necessity. EG could have had a much better business deal signing JYP or Sleep for much less than they would have had to offer DRG to leave MvP.

Short and simple, EG likes to sign great players because they can't develop them.

EDIT: This is all simply theoretical. I still think JYP is going to EG, not DRG.

Lol EG cant develop players? Seriously just knock it off. Just because they have signed great players doesnt mean they cant develop players.

People should be happy for the new recruit because it means this player is getting paid good money and will have every opportunity to play in tournaments worldwide. Everyone agrees players need to be treated better. Guess what? EG treats their players great. They support them as much as any team, if not more.

EG has yet to develop a single player.... I don't see whats wrong with his comment. If anything ever since players joined EG they seemed to get relatively worst, hence why I don't support EG as a team either.

Right so Huk maintaining GSL falling to Code A, IdrA getting invited to Code S, and DeMuslim getting invited to Code A is getting worse an not better? Ummm I think you're rather wrong there man seeing as how IdrA was a Code S level player before leaving Korea an now going back still is means he's about the same an DeMuslim not even being GSL worthy before going to EG now is must say something about their ability to develope and maintain players :l

I think you've overlooked that part of your statement.

They got invited for a reason.

IdrA I would agree with, DeMusliM? Recently hasn't been attending events (I think he was injured?)



Visa problems. I think you can get visa for 6 months only. Or something like that.


Demuslim was showing good results past MLG's. Same thing with Idra. So I don't know what is the whining about?!

I wasn't saying DeMu isn't good -_- I think he's a great player. I merely pointed out that getting invited =/= skill improvement in all cases.


His skill did improve massively since he moved to the EG lair which was shown in his play in the later MLGs which got him the spot..

I'm not disputing that.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
December 26 2011 04:30 GMT
#535
[image loading]

Polt and DRG, probably the two best Koreans when it comes to English are just trolling. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
Tchado
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Jordan1831 Posts
December 26 2011 04:30 GMT
#536
On December 26 2011 03:17 Disposition1989 wrote:
not from around here? earth? moon? MOON!!!


holy shit , if that is true , EG will become my new favorite team
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
December 26 2011 04:31 GMT
#537
On December 26 2011 13:27 kevinmon wrote:
It's DRG!


you know why I think this is impossible, because saying EGDRG is essentially saying SlayerS`DRG.

thats like Flash moving to SKT, treason at the highest level.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Scrandom
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada2819 Posts
December 26 2011 04:31 GMT
#538
On December 26 2011 13:14 ArtThouAngry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 13:10 Lukeeze[zR] wrote:
Demuslim being invited to compete in the GSL is only due to him joining EG. You could say it's some kind of "player developement".

to quote day 9 here "what what the the fuck fuck?"
I don't understand how DemusliM's team has anything to do with this spot, he EARNED it at MLG Raleigh when he beat a bunch of koreans to get like 12th or something
This accomplishment, he got, according to him, due to the training house (or at least i think i remember him saying that)


The only Korean he beat was trickster
makk
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom132 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 04:33:19
December 26 2011 04:32 GMT
#539
On December 26 2011 13:30 Fionn wrote:
[image loading]

Polt and DRG, probably the two best Koreans when it comes to English are just trolling. Nothing more. Nothing less.


apart from that is clearly fake as the sidebar hasn't changed.

As from streaming DRG streamed on own3d whereas EG streams on twitch
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
December 26 2011 04:32 GMT
#540
All the Koreans are trolling us, lol.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 157 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM533
TaKeTV 205
IndyStarCraft 105
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1963
RotterdaM 533
ByuN 231
MaxPax 111
IndyStarCraft 105
BRAT_OK 83
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3733
Shuttle 881
Stork 372
Mini 324
Rush 298
EffOrt 294
Horang2 244
actioN 240
Mind 155
Mong 110
[ Show more ]
910 82
Yoon 75
Dewaltoss 73
hero 64
Zeus 63
Snow 54
Barracks 49
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 38
JYJ 37
sorry 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
HiyA 23
Killer 19
Terrorterran 16
Sexy 15
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5858
qojqva2637
Counter-Strike
fl0m4623
Fnx 690
Other Games
singsing2329
Beastyqt671
ceh9489
Hui .220
XaKoH 154
Trikslyr82
QueenE55
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 14m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.