• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9261 users

Why I Think Stephano is a Really Good SC2 Player - Page 47

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 16:29:57
December 26 2011 16:28 GMT
#921
eh he reminds me of someone with a lot of potential but currently he is a very talented 1 trick pony. He has the skill and creativity but his lack of motivation to train and leaving korea cause he cant handle 8 hours of training will bite him in the a** in the long run if he continues to try to play sc2 full time

legends in BW couldve prob pulled the same thing he does with 3-4 hours a day and been gosu ladder champions too, but you dont figure out things that boxer pulled out in matches by laddering that is done by insane training and commitment. Even in Sc2 what about when boxer in NASL found out u can drop on those tiny little pillars on tal darim that noooooooooo one ever thought you could drop on that was fixed after. Boxer is a true champion when it comes to being a pro. Stephano is just a kid with a lot of talent but seems to be lazy at wanting to be the best.
JD, need I say more? :D
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
December 26 2011 16:41 GMT
#922
On December 27 2011 01:28 BloodThirsty wrote:
eh he reminds me of someone with a lot of potential but currently he is a very talented 1 trick pony. He has the skill and creativity but his lack of motivation to train and leaving korea cause he cant handle 8 hours of training will bite him in the a** in the long run if he continues to try to play sc2 full time

legends in BW couldve prob pulled the same thing he does with 3-4 hours a day and been gosu ladder champions too, but you dont figure out things that boxer pulled out in matches by laddering that is done by insane training and commitment. Even in Sc2 what about when boxer in NASL found out u can drop on those tiny little pillars on tal darim that noooooooooo one ever thought you could drop on that was fixed after. Boxer is a true champion when it comes to being a pro. Stephano is just a kid with a lot of talent but seems to be lazy at wanting to be the best.


He only plays Starcraft to make money. He's going to study medicine soon.
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 16:43:53
December 26 2011 16:41 GMT
#923
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO



Just a random little side comment to consider: If you want to make a lot of money -- DON'T BE A DOCTOR. If money is your goal, there are better/much more efficient ways of getting money.

If you what you say is totally true, someone in touch with him should sort of let him know that becoming a doctor is not the dream Hollywood plays it out to be. You can make good money far down the line with dedication and commitment, but you won't make 400K/year (or anything close to that) for a long, long time -- especially doctors trained in EU who aren't qualified to get lucrative/specialist spots in the US.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 16:59:42
December 26 2011 16:59 GMT
#924
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO


when has he said anything of the above?

I know he said he wanted to go to university to do medicine but I've never heard him claim he wants to be a billionaire or that it would be easy etc
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 17:07:30
December 26 2011 17:06 GMT
#925
On December 27 2011 01:59 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO


when has he said anything of the above?

I know he said he wanted to go to university to do medicine but I've never heard him claim he wants to be a billionaire or that it would be easy etc


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278519#8

Stephano: Well I said that if I really make a lot of money, I would continue; but the probability that I do so is very very low. My objective is to make as much money as I can this year, so I can peacefully go on with my studies next year. But as you said, if I make, let's not say 100,000$ but maybe something like 300,000$, I would continue yes.


I do like him, but his lack of training and desire for money does make me like him less. But who doesnt like money
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 17:08:39
December 26 2011 17:08 GMT
#926
On December 27 2011 02:06 Ryps wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 01:59 mememolly wrote:
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO


when has he said anything of the above?

I know he said he wanted to go to university to do medicine but I've never heard him claim he wants to be a billionaire or that it would be easy etc


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278519#8

Show nested quote +
Stephano: Well I said that if I really make a lot of money, I would continue; but the probability that I do so is very very low. My objective is to make as much money as I can this year, so I can peacefully go on with my studies next year. But as you said, if I make, let's not say 100,000$ but maybe something like 300,000$, I would continue yes.


I do like him, but his lack of training and desire for money does make me like him less. But who doesnt like money


what he says there is totally different from what noobskills inferred
SeraKuDA
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada343 Posts
December 26 2011 17:18 GMT
#927
What is Stephanos account on the Korean ladder?
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 17:28:33
December 26 2011 17:27 GMT
#928
On December 27 2011 02:18 SeraKuDA wrote:
What is Stephanos account on the Korean ladder?

Something like Dream, he had awesome stats.

Edit : HERE
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
December 26 2011 17:37 GMT
#929
On December 27 2011 02:08 mememolly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 02:06 Ryps wrote:
On December 27 2011 01:59 mememolly wrote:
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO


when has he said anything of the above?

I know he said he wanted to go to university to do medicine but I've never heard him claim he wants to be a billionaire or that it would be easy etc


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278519#8

Stephano: Well I said that if I really make a lot of money, I would continue; but the probability that I do so is very very low. My objective is to make as much money as I can this year, so I can peacefully go on with my studies next year. But as you said, if I make, let's not say 100,000$ but maybe something like 300,000$, I would continue yes.


I do like him, but his lack of training and desire for money does make me like him less. But who doesnt like money


what he says there is totally different from what noobskills inferred


What I inferred was nothing. It is called sarcasm no inference was made. But logically thinking if he says that 300k a year is what he has to make to keep playing SC2 one would then think that he believes that when he becomes a doctor he would be making at least as much if not much more, which would also logically make me think he believes not that it is easy to be a doctor, but it is easy to be a very highly paid doctor. None of this can be considered true, but it does make sense.

I don't know which I would choose if I were him I couldn't study for that long of a period. Either way his monetary goal seems rather high to me.
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
December 26 2011 17:42 GMT
#930

At the end of it call Stephano decisively eliminated the following Koreans from his path:
<...>
Slayers_Boxer
Slayers_MMA

Reality check. Boxer and MMA were eliminated by Lucky.
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
December 26 2011 17:50 GMT
#931
On December 27 2011 02:42 Sejanus wrote:
Show nested quote +

At the end of it call Stephano decisively eliminated the following Koreans from his path:
<...>
Slayers_Boxer
Slayers_MMA

Reality check. Boxer and MMA were eliminated by Lucky.

I think he means the qualifiers that were on who knows what hour in the night for korea.
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
December 26 2011 17:51 GMT
#932
My bad, sorry
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
December 26 2011 18:00 GMT
#933
On December 27 2011 01:41 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 01:28 BloodThirsty wrote:
eh he reminds me of someone with a lot of potential but currently he is a very talented 1 trick pony. He has the skill and creativity but his lack of motivation to train and leaving korea cause he cant handle 8 hours of training will bite him in the a** in the long run if he continues to try to play sc2 full time

legends in BW couldve prob pulled the same thing he does with 3-4 hours a day and been gosu ladder champions too, but you dont figure out things that boxer pulled out in matches by laddering that is done by insane training and commitment. Even in Sc2 what about when boxer in NASL found out u can drop on those tiny little pillars on tal darim that noooooooooo one ever thought you could drop on that was fixed after. Boxer is a true champion when it comes to being a pro. Stephano is just a kid with a lot of talent but seems to be lazy at wanting to be the best.


He only plays Starcraft to make money. He's going to study medicine soon.


yea exactly thats why im saying dont get ur hopes up stephano has no real desire to put int he hard work to be the best. He probably could but he doesnt really want to
JD, need I say more? :D
latan
Profile Joined July 2010
740 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 18:25:16
December 26 2011 18:24 GMT
#934
On December 27 2011 02:37 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 02:08 mememolly wrote:
On December 27 2011 02:06 Ryps wrote:
On December 27 2011 01:59 mememolly wrote:
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO


when has he said anything of the above?

I know he said he wanted to go to university to do medicine but I've never heard him claim he wants to be a billionaire or that it would be easy etc


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278519#8

Stephano: Well I said that if I really make a lot of money, I would continue; but the probability that I do so is very very low. My objective is to make as much money as I can this year, so I can peacefully go on with my studies next year. But as you said, if I make, let's not say 100,000$ but maybe something like 300,000$, I would continue yes.


I do like him, but his lack of training and desire for money does make me like him less. But who doesnt like money


what he says there is totally different from what noobskills inferred


What I inferred was nothing. It is called sarcasm no inference was made. But logically thinking if he says that 300k a year is what he has to make to keep playing SC2 one would then think that he believes that when he becomes a doctor he would be making at least as much if not much more, which would also logically make me think he believes not that it is easy to be a doctor, but it is easy to be a very highly paid doctor. None of this can be considered true, but it does make sense.

I don't know which I would choose if I were him I couldn't study for that long of a period. Either way his monetary goal seems rather high to me.



You need to reevaluate your definition and/or understanding of the word 'logic'. Not to mention you denied your inference as sarcasm only to make it once again. sense no makes
Ponchmeister
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States73 Posts
December 26 2011 18:32 GMT
#935
when he takes that first foreigner gsl title then we can say hes the best in the world
"Son, you're as stupid as a mule and twice as ugly. So if a stranger offers you a ride, I'd say take it." -Abe Simpson
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
December 26 2011 18:49 GMT
#936
I might be wrong but last i heard

Stephano is NOT going to take part in gsl, doesn't want to.
And he is banking money to afford his medicine studies which are VERY expensive, and to avoid a loan or parttime job. Then he'll be able to concentrate 100% on his studies. A doctor here makes around 6k euros à month i believe, i'm sure he's aware of that.

Stop assuming things.
NoiR
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
December 26 2011 18:56 GMT
#937
I dont think he is going to be great, people like idra.huk play because they LOVE the game, same with most of the BW players, whether its for the love of starcraft, or for fame, they have their heart in it. Stephano just wants money. He isnt going to be a great. Also i remember a lot of players saying his play style is gimmicky and got figured out, hence why he hasnt won anything lately, and will never will a big tourny again.
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
December 26 2011 19:02 GMT
#938
On December 27 2011 01:41 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2011 01:24 NoobSkills wrote:
On December 26 2011 21:46 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
On December 26 2011 19:24 Resonance wrote:
stephano is overrated imo.
he has a build that works well until people figure it out. while he has the ability to macro and has a high apm, he really lacks the skill set of a korean. i personally think he'll make no further than ro8 code s at his peak.


You claim he's overrated,, then say code s r8 would be his peak? I think many players (stephano included) would be quite happy with that so I have a tough time labeling him as overrated when you have those type of standards.


Don't include Stephano in thinking that RO8 result is good because he said he wants to make 400k a year playing SC2 lol. There is little doubt that he is good, not really sure about "great" yet. My issue with him isn't his general attitude, but his mind set. He believes that he will graduate college and instantly become a billionaire. I heard he is smart, but he really thinks hitting the top being a doctor (i think?) is as easy as being a top dog in SC2. But it is his life and I would like to see more foreigners hitting RO4+ in GSL, so GO STEPHANO



Just a random little side comment to consider: If you want to make a lot of money -- DON'T BE A DOCTOR. If money is your goal, there are better/much more efficient ways of getting money.

If you what you say is totally true, someone in touch with him should sort of let him know that becoming a doctor is not the dream Hollywood plays it out to be. You can make good money far down the line with dedication and commitment, but you won't make 400K/year (or anything close to that) for a long, long time -- especially doctors trained in EU who aren't qualified to get lucrative/specialist spots in the US.

This, a thousand times this. If you want tons of money, in my country the way is geology or mining engineer. I myself am studying medicine, but definitely not for the money. It's not a bad life by any means, but you won't get rich fast with it. It takes a LOOONG time to reach high paying spots, and most are taken and are extremely difficult to get to. It's possible but it is highly unlikely, and if it does happen, it won't happen anywhere near your 20s/30s. More like your 50s
JohnMatrix
Profile Joined April 2011
France1359 Posts
December 26 2011 19:08 GMT
#939
Where did he states he want to be a doctor to make a lot of money ? I think he once said he would continue to play only if he managed to make 300k a year with sc2: i.e. he knows its impossible so he wont be a progamer and will focus on his studies, which is I think mile time smarter than any progamer considering how much he made since he has starts sc2.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 19:22:17
December 26 2011 19:09 GMT
#940
On December 27 2011 03:49 Nouar wrote:
I might be wrong but last i heard

Stephano is NOT going to take part in gsl, doesn't want to.
And he is banking money to afford his medicine studies which are VERY expensive, and to avoid a loan or parttime job. Then he'll be able to concentrate 100% on his studies. A doctor here makes around 6k euros à month i believe, i'm sure he's aware of that.

Stop assuming things.

That's it? Even in Canada, family doctors make ~$150,000 and specialists make $300k-700k. This is even with universal healthcare, unlike the US.


On December 27 2011 03:56 L3g3nd_ wrote:
I dont think he is going to be great, people like idra.huk play because they LOVE the game, same with most of the BW players, whether its for the love of starcraft, or for fame, they have their heart in it. Stephano just wants money. He isnt going to be a great. Also i remember a lot of players saying his play style is gimmicky and got figured out, hence why he hasnt won anything lately, and will never will a big tourny again.

The only tournament he has been in lately was the Blizzard Cup...? 2-2 and almost advancing isn't too bad against the best players in the world.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1097
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1800
Gorgc1252
Dendi1058
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2585
x6flipin480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns43341
B2W.Neo1096
byalli619
Beastyqt425
Hui .179
Livibee177
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 45m
Replay Cast
9h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 45m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.