
Personally, I would call him one of the most talented players out there, but he surely is not the best player at this moment.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Redox
Germany24794 Posts
![]() Personally, I would call him one of the most talented players out there, but he surely is not the best player at this moment. | ||
|
LingBlingMuta
United States382 Posts
| ||
|
Ballack
Norway821 Posts
| ||
|
Elroi
Sweden5617 Posts
I liked this article. | ||
|
DreamChaser
1649 Posts
| ||
|
HawaiianPig
Canada5155 Posts
| ||
|
SlimeBagly
356 Posts
| ||
|
RabidSeagull
United States220 Posts
On December 11 2011 02:12 SlimeBagly wrote: Stephano is better than MVP because once I saw stephano beat MVP on the ladder Lmao, pretty much what I got out of the OP as well. We'll see how Stephano does in the upcoming months, admittedly he is doing well on the Korean ladder though which is pretty cool | ||
|
Tarotis
Germany1931 Posts
On December 11 2011 02:13 RabidSeagull wrote: Show nested quote + On December 11 2011 02:12 SlimeBagly wrote: Stephano is better than MVP because once I saw stephano beat MVP on the ladder Lmao, pretty much what I got out of the OP as well. We'll see how Stephano does in the upcoming months, admittedly he is doing well on the Korean ladder though which is pretty cool The koreans dont really care about the ladder, see Nestea. He is just playing around, trying some new stuff, not the real tactics... | ||
|
Flowjo
United States928 Posts
| ||
|
blobrus
4297 Posts
| ||
|
K3Nyy
United States1961 Posts
Anyway, I think he has great potential, but at this time, there are a ton of people that are better than him. I would probably say he is the best foreigner right now, if not top 3. | ||
|
Sakray
France2198 Posts
On December 11 2011 01:56 LiquidFahq wrote: Pro players with "loads of talent" who did not practice ended up showing disappointing results, (cough cough Tyler cough cough three hours a day). I feel that this one is a complete free attack on him, which is abusive. Maybe you wouldn't have written this if you'd have know that he has major depression. | ||
|
Grettin
42416 Posts
| ||
|
.gypsy
Canada689 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Flowjo
United States928 Posts
| ||
|
Netto.
Poland523 Posts
On December 11 2011 02:06 SafeAsCheese wrote: He is not playing 3 hours a day still, to be able to compete on the KR ladder. He streamed at least 5-6 yesterday and played more than that off stream. Yes, because he moved to korea where everything around him is about SC2. Keep in mind that when he said that he played 3 hours ago he was still in Europe and it was true since I got him on friendlist and checked it. | ||
|
Stiver
Canada285 Posts
July wasn't a Bonjwa | ||
|
AlmightyJoker
United States48 Posts
| ||
|
S2Lunar
1051 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax RuFF_SC2 BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub61 SteadfastSC MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Mind Dewaltoss 910 Zeus HiyA hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|