• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:44
CEST 09:44
KST 16:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7111 users

[News] New Slayers Member - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 54 Next
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
July 14 2011 13:50 GMT
#361
On July 14 2011 22:49 KentHenry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:37 Olinim wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^

...Why so sexist?


Just being honest. lol


Well you are honestly stupid I'll grant you that.
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
July 14 2011 13:50 GMT
#362
Soo...shes gonna live and train in a team house with 10 guys? Nice
vojnik
Profile Joined October 2010
Macedonia923 Posts
July 14 2011 13:51 GMT
#363
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^


its a scientific fact that men tend to be more athletic than women, but this is e-sports, and from what i heard women handle multitasking much better
For the swarm!
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
July 14 2011 13:53 GMT
#364
On July 14 2011 22:51 vojnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^


its a scientific fact that men tend to be more athletic than women, but this is e-sports, and from what i heard women handle multitasking much better


A Tossgirl 2.0 story incoming, as soon as (if) IdrA beats her in a foreign tournament.
"Idra - making girls cry!"
Tortious_Tortoise
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States944 Posts
July 14 2011 13:53 GMT
#365
SlayerS has another Terran player. It's a tarp o.O
Treating eSports as a social science since 2011; Credo: "The system is never wrong"-- Day9 Daily #400 Part 3
Mvz
Profile Joined April 2003
206 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 13:54:12
July 14 2011 13:53 GMT
#366

Hope she can put on a fight or it will be embarrassing for SlayerS.
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
July 14 2011 13:54 GMT
#367
On July 14 2011 22:51 vojnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^


its a scientific fact that men tend to be more athletic than women, but this is e-sports, and from what i heard women handle multitasking much better


Perhaps, but they aren't really known for their killer instinct either. A much more important attribute IMO.
/commercial
Sithril
Profile Joined April 2011
Slovakia169 Posts
July 14 2011 13:54 GMT
#368
Well this is somewhat exciting news ! :-)

Hope that she is a serious recruit and will be fielded as a serious player. But it's SlayerS - so I recon the answers are yes and yes. Hope she represents well!

p.s. ... now thats a really cute girl! I hope this person will make e-Sports more sensible and attractive to females around the world.
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
July 14 2011 13:54 GMT
#369
On July 14 2011 22:39 Zzoram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:29 Phaded wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:18 DonkeyShot wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:04 Novalisk wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:02 DonkeyShot wrote:
On July 14 2011 21:03 CaptainTwig wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 DonkeyShot wrote:
Really questionable decision. It's incredible that this gets so much positive feedback.

Regardless of how well she can actually play, this is clearly a publicity move. That in itself wouldn't be too bad but:

1. It appears like a demonstration of equal opportunities and emancipation while
2. subversively reinforcing chauvinistic stereotypes by associating womens success with their appeal to men.

So it's not just sexist, it even disguises itself as the opposite. It puts womens success at the mercy of their appeal towards men, which is one of the most subtle and unfair prejudices towards women. And you cannot tell me that her looks and appeal to men did not play a role in her recruitment. They could have picked thousands of other girls. And if one tries to argue that one has to pick from the thousands of girls by some aspect, then making it her looks reinforces the picture of the dominance of male interest whether you want it or not.

The people here saying that her looks are not important are making it even worse, because they are acting as if this issue did not actually exist. Even if she plays well, it still reinforces the stereotype that only women who appeal to men can be successful. And the same is true for TossGirl.

You should rethink your enthusiasm.


'sexism' I think thats taking it a bit far. claiming this is a scheme to excisise womens rights publicly, I would say is closer to sexism my friend

She was picked to appeal to men? aruable
She was picked for her looks? Yes she was. Jessica publicly announced it!

Jessica publicly announced it. Doesn't that mean anything to you? for me personally it's just another reminder that Korea isn't England or American or Germany etc. You need to apply some culteral context to the sitaution as I said earlier Let's not forget Korea is on the other side of the planet, being attractive in Korea is a big deal, seeking beauty isn't looked at as being something shallow or insubstantial.


Cultural context is important, I agree, but it is not an excuse. It's hard to argue for cultural relativism in a globalised world and the starcraft scene of wich this is a part goes far beyond Korea. In particular, this picture is not just presented to Koreans but to us as well und is thus not just a part of their culture but of ours as well. I do not see good looks as virtuous because I do not think it is a conscious decision to look good and if Koreans think otherwise (I trust you on this) then I have to disagree because I do not see how these values could exist independently of each other today.

Also, I do not have a problem with "schemes" to exercise womens rights publicly. My problem is that this appears to be one while it is actually reinforcing unfair rolemodels.

On July 14 2011 21:15 Novalisk wrote:

Sex appeal isn't the only appeal. If a grandmaster girl came around, men would like her even if she wasn't a looker.


That's not the point. It's about putting pretty girls in positions where Grandmasters girls are supposed to be.


Wait, you honestly think there are grandmaster girls that aren't getting into teams because they're not pretty enough?


No, that's not what I think. If there were Grandmasters girls (i don't know if there are, it seems not) I assume they could be there. But that's entirely hypothetical. It's the fact that the only girls that are there are pretty. And that seems like a very distorted picture.

according to
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=242083

this player is a chick
http://sc2ranks.com/tw/481504/luway


22 won, 5 lost, ratio of 81.48%

Not much of a record. I didn't realize you could become GM with so few games.


I doubt it's her, after all it's an account from Taiwan while she is Korean.
I can't find a probable account on the Korean ladder though, maybe http://sc2ranks.com/kr/2590796/TimeOfEVE ?

Well, who knows, maybe she doesn't even play ladder...
KentHenry
Profile Joined August 2010
United States260 Posts
July 14 2011 13:55 GMT
#370
On July 14 2011 22:50 Olinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:49 KentHenry wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:37 Olinim wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^

...Why so sexist?


Just being honest. lol


Well you are honestly stupid I'll grant you that.


U mad??? Tossgirl didn't really do to well in Brood War, it's not common for girls to do well e sports. Also there's no need to insult me...
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 14 2011 13:55 GMT
#371
That this happened after NASL,I have to attribute it to the Lindsey Sporrer Effect. She's proving once again how great she is for esports by opening doors for players like Slayers_Eve
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
July 14 2011 13:56 GMT
#372
On July 14 2011 22:54 Morfildur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:39 Zzoram wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:29 Phaded wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:18 DonkeyShot wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:04 Novalisk wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:02 DonkeyShot wrote:
On July 14 2011 21:03 CaptainTwig wrote:
On July 14 2011 20:11 DonkeyShot wrote:
Really questionable decision. It's incredible that this gets so much positive feedback.

Regardless of how well she can actually play, this is clearly a publicity move. That in itself wouldn't be too bad but:

1. It appears like a demonstration of equal opportunities and emancipation while
2. subversively reinforcing chauvinistic stereotypes by associating womens success with their appeal to men.

So it's not just sexist, it even disguises itself as the opposite. It puts womens success at the mercy of their appeal towards men, which is one of the most subtle and unfair prejudices towards women. And you cannot tell me that her looks and appeal to men did not play a role in her recruitment. They could have picked thousands of other girls. And if one tries to argue that one has to pick from the thousands of girls by some aspect, then making it her looks reinforces the picture of the dominance of male interest whether you want it or not.

The people here saying that her looks are not important are making it even worse, because they are acting as if this issue did not actually exist. Even if she plays well, it still reinforces the stereotype that only women who appeal to men can be successful. And the same is true for TossGirl.

You should rethink your enthusiasm.


'sexism' I think thats taking it a bit far. claiming this is a scheme to excisise womens rights publicly, I would say is closer to sexism my friend

She was picked to appeal to men? aruable
She was picked for her looks? Yes she was. Jessica publicly announced it!

Jessica publicly announced it. Doesn't that mean anything to you? for me personally it's just another reminder that Korea isn't England or American or Germany etc. You need to apply some culteral context to the sitaution as I said earlier Let's not forget Korea is on the other side of the planet, being attractive in Korea is a big deal, seeking beauty isn't looked at as being something shallow or insubstantial.


Cultural context is important, I agree, but it is not an excuse. It's hard to argue for cultural relativism in a globalised world and the starcraft scene of wich this is a part goes far beyond Korea. In particular, this picture is not just presented to Koreans but to us as well und is thus not just a part of their culture but of ours as well. I do not see good looks as virtuous because I do not think it is a conscious decision to look good and if Koreans think otherwise (I trust you on this) then I have to disagree because I do not see how these values could exist independently of each other today.

Also, I do not have a problem with "schemes" to exercise womens rights publicly. My problem is that this appears to be one while it is actually reinforcing unfair rolemodels.

On July 14 2011 21:15 Novalisk wrote:

Sex appeal isn't the only appeal. If a grandmaster girl came around, men would like her even if she wasn't a looker.


That's not the point. It's about putting pretty girls in positions where Grandmasters girls are supposed to be.


Wait, you honestly think there are grandmaster girls that aren't getting into teams because they're not pretty enough?


No, that's not what I think. If there were Grandmasters girls (i don't know if there are, it seems not) I assume they could be there. But that's entirely hypothetical. It's the fact that the only girls that are there are pretty. And that seems like a very distorted picture.

according to
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=242083

this player is a chick
http://sc2ranks.com/tw/481504/luway


22 won, 5 lost, ratio of 81.48%

Not much of a record. I didn't realize you could become GM with so few games.


I doubt it's her, after all it's an account from Taiwan while she is Korean.
I can't find a probable account on the Korean ladder though, maybe http://sc2ranks.com/kr/2590796/TimeOfEVE ?

Well, who knows, maybe she doesn't even play ladder...


This would seem likely. That rank is good enough to get you on a pro team, if you have other things you can bring to the table(in this case, being a female with good looks).
/commercial
DuckS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States845 Posts
July 14 2011 13:57 GMT
#373
Well, i'm all for it. I want to see her make IdrA cry in this go-around.
"You foiled us this time Americans, but your liberty will not protect your Marilyn Monroe forever - our Queen must FEED!" - Deleuze
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 14 2011 13:58 GMT
#374
On July 14 2011 19:51 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 19:37 spaZzNx-` wrote:
On July 14 2011 19:29 diddLY wrote:
On July 14 2011 19:22 ooni wrote:
Time for Lost in Translation TL Edition number CCCIIXIV

Doesn't say her looks is the reason Jessica selected her...

It is sort of like
Jessica thought highly of her skill and looks, she personally selected her.


I agree with this. At the end of the day they are building a team to win games, not to make a calendar. I think people are just looking too far into it.



I wouldn't mind a Team Slayers calender ^^


I'd pay the shit out of that calendar to have Boxer MMA and Ryung on my wall

And Eve I guess





But mostly Boxer


Boxer and Cella, that calendar would be amazing!
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
July 14 2011 13:58 GMT
#375
On July 14 2011 22:55 KentHenry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:50 Olinim wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:49 KentHenry wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:37 Olinim wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^

...Why so sexist?


Just being honest. lol


Well you are honestly stupid I'll grant you that.


U mad??? Tossgirl didn't really do to well in Brood War, it's not common for girls to do well e sports. Also there's no need to insult me...


There's no need for you to insult an entire gender based on the performance of a small percentage who tried.
/commercial
Tuthur
Profile Joined July 2010
France985 Posts
July 14 2011 13:59 GMT
#376
this is healing ESPORTS, I hope she'll get a good level at the game (meaning enough to compete in Code A, she probably already own us all)
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-14 14:01:55
July 14 2011 13:59 GMT
#377
On July 14 2011 22:55 KentHenry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2011 22:50 Olinim wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:49 KentHenry wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:37 Olinim wrote:
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!

On a side note: I hope she pwns Idra, Destiny and any other cocky player. I ♥ Idra, even though he's cocky. ^^

...Why so sexist?


Just being honest. lol


Well you are honestly stupid I'll grant you that.


U mad??? Tossgirl didn't really do to well in Brood War, it's not common for girls to do well e sports. Also there's no need to insult me...

Your post contained overt misogynistic tones and had no place in the thread. "All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do." I do feel the need to insult you because your stupidity and misogyny is insulting to me. Yes biologically men tend to be more athletic than women but for one it's completely irrelevant in e-sports, and second that doesn't mean "men will always be superior at everything they do." Your views are absolutely deplorable.
CursedFeanor
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada539 Posts
July 14 2011 13:59 GMT
#378
That's quite a pleasant surprise! Slayers securing their place as my favorite team it appears.

Can't wait to see he play and hopefully beat someone. The look on their face after being crushed by a female progamer will be priceless! lol
LayZRR
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany449 Posts
July 14 2011 14:01 GMT
#379
That is a really great news. I love it how females get involved too in esports. It would be so baller if she wins code a/s.

Btw. Boxer is awsome. I am sure he was involved in that decision too. Thats one of the moments i am proud to be a part of esport (even though i am noob) cause there is no seperation between male and female...everyone can play. ;D
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
July 14 2011 14:01 GMT
#380
On July 14 2011 22:36 KentHenry wrote:
All I'm going to say is that men will always be superior to women at things they do, for example sports. I'm not saying women don't contribute anything to society, it's just that men tend to be more athletic and superior at almost everything. Good luck to her though, Eve fighting!!!


Why can he post that without being banned or at least warned? Just wow...
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 86
yabsab 39
soO 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss275
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor842
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister666
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS35
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 16m
OSC
14h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.