• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:57
CEST 03:57
KST 10:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8814 users

MLG Columbus Three hopes to win and three to fail - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
iNbluE
Profile Joined January 2011
Switzerland674 Posts
June 01 2011 20:36 GMT
#101
Win: DeMuslim, NaNiwa, SelecT, MorroW, July

Lose: beh... don't really care. Maybe all koreans but July, not because I dislike them, but the foreign scene needs some results in a LAN context.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
kratos-23
Profile Joined March 2011
303 Posts
June 01 2011 20:36 GMT
#102
jetlag can be a problem for the koreans and to a lesser extent for the euro players though.
gozima
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada602 Posts
June 01 2011 20:37 GMT
#103
SeleCT - This guy has been so consistent at every MLG he attends. Hope he wins one soon.
Cyx.
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada806 Posts
June 01 2011 20:38 GMT
#104
Thorzaaaaaaaaaain hwaiting!

For real. I don't think he can do wrong. He's a monster.

Also, Destiny. He's one of my favourite Starcraft players.

As for losing... I'd love to see Idra out of the tournament early.
Nightmarjoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3360 Posts
June 01 2011 20:38 GMT
#105
Win: Lyra, xSixShadow, SixjaxMajor
Lose: Iefnaij (for fucking up my liquibet tsl1),
aka Lyra; My favourites: July, Stork, Draco, MistrZZZ, TheStc, LastShadow - www.broodwarmaps.net - for all your mapping needs; check my stream: high masters mech terran: twitch.tv/lyrathegreat
Zaphid
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1860 Posts
June 01 2011 20:39 GMT
#106
I want Tyler to win, defeating Idra or Bomber in the finals, that would be the most epic scenario and cramming like half of TL into top 8
I will never ever play Mech against Protoss. - MVP
Huggerz
Profile Joined May 2011
Great Britain919 Posts
June 01 2011 20:41 GMT
#107
To win: SelecT, TLO, ThorZain
To fail: Idra, Gretorp
“It's like poker. You can play your best, but you've got to know when to fold your cards and take a rest, and know when to hold your cards, hold your breath and hope that nobody else is stacking the deck."
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
June 01 2011 20:41 GMT
#108
I hate it break it to you... but there is literally 0 chance all the koreans bomb out.

No way in hell will LosirA, Bomber and MMA not finish within the top 2-3 in their groups (I would be shocked if any of them finished lower than 2).

And Moon has a fairly easy group (relatively)... so he should atleast get 2-3 as well.

Which means pretty much all of them will be seeded to the next MLG if they choose to participate.
legatus legionis
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands559 Posts
June 01 2011 20:42 GMT
#109
I don't think it's fair to put the winner of an unbroadcast tournament in spoilers. For one, it shouldn't be a spoiler. You cannot actively decide because it makes no sense to spoil something unspoilable. Like if I miss a match I really want to watch unspoiled, I'll avoid all the stuff until I've watched it. That is after it has actually happened. I don't know but I was really looking forward to that and now it got spoiled. And in a very lame way as well.
Just to reiterate because I also see some other spoilers. Many people still want to watch this. And especially in a topic like this, that seemingly would have very little to do with it, it's a big surprise so I don't think the usual would be fair in this case. No more spoilers
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 01 2011 20:43 GMT
#110
Losira, Idra or CatZ. Either one of these should win IMO.

I don't have any grudge with anyone, so I could care less about people losing.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 01 2011 20:43 GMT
#111
Win: Pokebunny
Fail: Everyone not on VT
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Hazuc
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada471 Posts
June 01 2011 20:44 GMT
#112
To win :

1) IdrA :
2) MMA
3) Morrow

To fail :

1) Moon
2) Incontrol
3) Haypro
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
June 01 2011 20:44 GMT
#113
On June 02 2011 04:35 apm66 wrote:
"everyone will just say " well MC, Nestea, MVP, and MKP weren't there so its not like you beat the best""

I beg to differ! Did you even watch TSL3?

Thorzain 2-0 Fruitdealer
Adelscott 2-0 MVP
Thorzain 3-0 MC

lol wtf are you talkinga bout 3-0 did you even watch it or are you just spouting shit.
jrdn
Profile Joined September 2010
United States132 Posts
June 01 2011 20:46 GMT
#114
Win: TLO, Catz, iPBioOrmech

Lose: swarm, toss
“The sole purpose of an opening is to achieve a playable midgame”
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
June 01 2011 20:46 GMT
#115
Wow, a thread where TL is invited to take shits on players who are much better than they are. Awesome community building stuff right there.

User was warned for this post
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
SuperStyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States976 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 20:49:53
June 01 2011 20:47 GMT
#116
Rofl, Destiny wont pass 3rd round of open bracket, such troll doesnt even deserve to win anything.
edit: I want Sjow or Naniwa to win, my 2 favorite players.
fadestep
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States605 Posts
June 01 2011 20:47 GMT
#117
Win:

Holy shit, I hope to god that Tyler owns this MLG up. He's an awesome dude and great for the community, and I feel terrible he is considering giving up on SC2.

Destiny. I can understand the people who hate him, but I would like to see him prove that he is known for more than his BM.

Gretorp. Gretorp is a cool dude and I don't understand the hate. Hopefully he kicks some ass.

I don't really wish failure on anybody, but there are some interesting storylines if the Koreans, Idra, Sixjax, etc fail.
not a hero
Zeri
Profile Joined March 2010
United States773 Posts
June 01 2011 20:48 GMT
#118
I want to see Tyler do well so badly....
You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
June 01 2011 20:50 GMT
#119
I want a qxc cinderela history soooo bad.
My top 3 hopes to win are::
QXC,
Select,
KiWikaKi
Diglett
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
600 Posts
June 01 2011 20:52 GMT
#120
I don't really want to see anyone fail but I do want an Idra vs Tyler finals. I want both of them to dominate their groups hard!!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft465
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft465
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 152
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
LuMiX2
League of Legends
Doublelift4818
Counter-Strike
taco 565
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox631
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor687
Other Games
summit1g7763
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0279
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS44
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 3m
Online Event
9h 3m
FEL
14h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.