• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8373 users

RAGE e-Sports signs DesRow and CupCake - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Naid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Sweden73 Posts
May 31 2011 15:45 GMT
#221
Congratulations! love your stream desrow, pure honesty :D
“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
my0s
Profile Joined March 2010
United States193 Posts
May 31 2011 15:50 GMT
#222
On June 01 2011 00:32 rANDY wrote:
I am surprised you (RAGE) are signing new players and promising to send then to MLG and Dreamhack when you haven't been "able" to pay off the 90 euros (45 remaining) you owe me since August 2010 due to a shortage of funds.

Upon reading this I expect I will be paid very soon?


Interested in what all this about



Anyway, gratz desrow. Hope you do well. Really thankful for your stream, hard to find a protoss player who consistently commentates while he plays these days. Plus such a reliable schedule so I can muse over your strategy while i drink my morning coffee before I hit the ladders.

glhf, do well @ MLG
Firefoxys
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands9 Posts
May 31 2011 15:50 GMT
#223
Desrow ur an awesome person , the past days i have seen you`r stream`s and to be honest. You`re a total baller. You`re a very honest person and never seem to be realy angry or hate somewhon. On top of that your very funny aswel.

Congratz to your new contract.

Sorry for my English if its not perfect its not my first language.
Never give up, fall never on your knees
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
May 31 2011 15:51 GMT
#224
On June 01 2011 00:32 rANDY wrote:
I am surprised you (RAGE) are signing new players and promising to send then to MLG and Dreamhack when you haven't been "able" to pay off the 90 euros (45 remaining) you owe me since August 2010 due to a shortage of funds.

Upon reading this I expect I will be paid very soon?


The plot thickens!
RIP MBC Game Hero
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
May 31 2011 15:58 GMT
#225
On June 01 2011 00:50 my0s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 00:32 rANDY wrote:
I am surprised you (RAGE) are signing new players and promising to send then to MLG and Dreamhack when you haven't been "able" to pay off the 90 euros (45 remaining) you owe me since August 2010 due to a shortage of funds.

Upon reading this I expect I will be paid very soon?


Interested in what all this about



Anyway, gratz desrow. Hope you do well. Really thankful for your stream, hard to find a protoss player who consistently commentates while he plays these days. Plus such a reliable schedule so I can muse over your strategy while i drink my morning coffee before I hit the ladders.

glhf, do well @ MLG


It is that they said they would give me LAN support when I played for them to insomnia40 LAN, in August 2010. I paid my own way and since then trying to get the money has been hard.

They have sent me

23 Nov 2010 - 10 euros
30 Nov 2010 - 15 euros
5 Mar 2011 - 10 euros
13 May 2011 - 10 euros

Out of the total of 90 euros they owed me, they say they will pay. I've just been watching DesRow's stream and apparently he is getting a salary aswell as LAN sponsorship, so I'm wondering what's taking RAGE so long...
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
May 31 2011 16:04 GMT
#226
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
May 31 2011 16:12 GMT
#227
On June 01 2011 01:04 Azide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....

Yeah, sorry, less than stellar word choice. I don't really have a problem with people getting more sponsor benefits than me, but I don't feel like it is deserved and therefore I feel insulted. You would be surprised at the number of top players (players that I'm sure even desRow would agree are above him) don't receive personal salaries from their teams. I suppose if you look at it that way I am jealous, but I guess it just goes to show how much self-promotion can do for you.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
RaFeStaR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States161 Posts
May 31 2011 16:15 GMT
#228
On June 01 2011 01:04 Azide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....




Well in that case I'm super jealous for poke. Someone who is super manner, on top of being wayyyy better than desrow not getting as many benefits as desrow? stupid imo.
Capt_Miller
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark3 Posts
May 31 2011 16:36 GMT
#229
gratz to both of you, really looking forward to follow desrow to the tournaments and such
If your better than me, you must be cheating
Broesly
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Romania157 Posts
May 31 2011 17:14 GMT
#230
On June 01 2011 00:58 rANDY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 00:50 my0s wrote:
On June 01 2011 00:32 rANDY wrote:
I am surprised you (RAGE) are signing new players and promising to send then to MLG and Dreamhack when you haven't been "able" to pay off the 90 euros (45 remaining) you owe me since August 2010 due to a shortage of funds.

Upon reading this I expect I will be paid very soon?


Interested in what all this about



Anyway, gratz desrow. Hope you do well. Really thankful for your stream, hard to find a protoss player who consistently commentates while he plays these days. Plus such a reliable schedule so I can muse over your strategy while i drink my morning coffee before I hit the ladders.

glhf, do well @ MLG


It is that they said they would give me LAN support when I played for them to insomnia40 LAN, in August 2010. I paid my own way and since then trying to get the money has been hard.

They have sent me

23 Nov 2010 - 10 euros
30 Nov 2010 - 15 euros
5 Mar 2011 - 10 euros
13 May 2011 - 10 euros

Out of the total of 90 euros they owed me, they say they will pay. I've just been watching DesRow's stream and apparently he is getting a salary aswell as LAN sponsorship, so I'm wondering what's taking RAGE so long...



Let me just make it clear, that what you're doing is very unprofessional. You say RAGE owes you money ? Take it up with me, although I haven't been part of RAGE when you were, currently I handle everything that;s related to Starcraft 2. Throwing shit at the organization in a thread will get you nowhere, and if you`d really want to get payed, i`m pretty sure IM`ing me would have gotten you more further than this. I guess attention is worth much more to you.

I`m very disapponted at how even former team members of desRow badmouth and disclose events that were clearly happening while the players were under contract with their teams. Attention is worth more to some than professionalism.
rpammel
Profile Joined May 2011
United States7 Posts
May 31 2011 17:45 GMT
#231
Go des!!!!!!
i beat idra without real units- Lquid Huk
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 31 2011 17:47 GMT
#232
On June 01 2011 00:32 rANDY wrote:
I am surprised you (RAGE) are signing new players and promising to send then to MLG and Dreamhack when you haven't been "able" to pay off the 90 euros (45 remaining) you owe me since August 2010 due to a shortage of funds.

Upon reading this I expect I will be paid very soon?


Brilliant. There are too many financial failures in these "professional" teams.
Zulf
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia45 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 17:53:04
May 31 2011 17:51 GMT
#233
On May 31 2011 14:22 zlid wrote:
Im wondering why desRow calls himself an "e-sports badass" can anyone clarify?


i'm also wondering why desrow refers to himself has 'esports badass'

maybe its a miss type?
iMMvp #1
RaKooNs
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom397 Posts
May 31 2011 17:52 GMT
#234
On June 01 2011 01:12 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 01:04 Azide wrote:
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....

Yeah, sorry, less than stellar word choice. I don't really have a problem with people getting more sponsor benefits than me, but I don't feel like it is deserved and therefore I feel insulted. You would be surprised at the number of top players (players that I'm sure even desRow would agree are above him) don't receive personal salaries from their teams. I suppose if you look at it that way I am jealous, but I guess it just goes to show how much self-promotion can do for you.


What the hell is your problem? I know, its your god damn immaturity, im the same age as you and i would never, ever say that i feel insulted that somebody else was getting sponsrs and expanding the esports community, you are really putting a bad name on younger players trying to get to professional level. You need to wake up and realise that, no matter how much of a dick you are, you are an example and "role model" to some younger players. Now grow some balls and stop whining.

Oh, and BTW desrow, congratulations on your new team!

User was warned for this post
If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow - SlayerS_MMA
ambosses
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1 Post
May 31 2011 17:52 GMT
#235
go desrow most entertaining stream on this site
snitch and get rich
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
May 31 2011 17:54 GMT
#236
On June 01 2011 02:52 RaKooNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 01:12 Pokebunny wrote:
On June 01 2011 01:04 Azide wrote:
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....

Yeah, sorry, less than stellar word choice. I don't really have a problem with people getting more sponsor benefits than me, but I don't feel like it is deserved and therefore I feel insulted. You would be surprised at the number of top players (players that I'm sure even desRow would agree are above him) don't receive personal salaries from their teams. I suppose if you look at it that way I am jealous, but I guess it just goes to show how much self-promotion can do for you.


What the hell is your problem? I know, its your god damn immaturity, im the same age as you and i would never, ever say that i feel insulted that somebody else was getting sponsrs and expanding the esports community, you are really putting a bad name on younger players trying to get to professional level. You need to wake up and realise that, no matter how much of a dick you are, you are an example and "role model" to some younger players. Now grow some balls and stop whining.

Oh, and BTW desrow, congratulations on your new team!



11 posts and you're insulting an established member of the community? This thread is starting to get absolutely ridiculous. Either desrow needs to tell his fans to shut the fuck up or this needs to be locked
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Dezire
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands640 Posts
May 31 2011 17:55 GMT
#237
Good for you desrow Good luck from a former student
BoxeR, HuK, IdrA, Minigun, MVP <3
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-31 18:07:40
May 31 2011 18:02 GMT
#238
On June 01 2011 02:52 RaKooNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 01:12 Pokebunny wrote:
On June 01 2011 01:04 Azide wrote:
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....

Yeah, sorry, less than stellar word choice. I don't really have a problem with people getting more sponsor benefits than me, but I don't feel like it is deserved and therefore I feel insulted. You would be surprised at the number of top players (players that I'm sure even desRow would agree are above him) don't receive personal salaries from their teams. I suppose if you look at it that way I am jealous, but I guess it just goes to show how much self-promotion can do for you.


What the hell is your problem? I know, its your god damn immaturity, im the same age as you and i would never, ever say that i feel insulted that somebody else was getting sponsrs and expanding the esports community, you are really putting a bad name on younger players trying to get to professional level. You need to wake up and realise that, no matter how much of a dick you are, you are an example and "role model" to some younger players. Now grow some balls and stop whining.

Oh, and BTW desrow, congratulations on your new team!



Really, lol.


Poke has every single right to feel pissed off about that. Desrow is not anywhere near as good as poke, yet he is only recieveing sponsors. that would piss anyone off. Hell it pisses off many players even ones better than poke here.

there are teams and player far more deserving of that sponsorship money. I see players that work their butts off and get nowhere because of players like desrow who get the money for only streaming.

Just think of the better places that money could go. thats poke's problem here. And I feel for him. He really derserves sponsorships yet gets little.

Its like giving sponsorship to a Bronze player and not a master's player. Which one had more pontential, the masters. yet the bronze one is a jerk and people only watch him to see him play poorly. doesn't make sense.


Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
May 31 2011 18:09 GMT
#239
On June 01 2011 02:52 RaKooNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 01:12 Pokebunny wrote:
On June 01 2011 01:04 Azide wrote:
On May 31 2011 10:21 Pokebunny wrote:
.......

My biggest issue with desRow is that when promoting himself, he seems to basically not give a shit who he puts down as well as often overhyping himself to the point that he is bothering other players. I have no problems with him succeeding and I am not "jealous" of his stream popularity in any way, but it is unacceptable to step on others toes as much as he has on the route to mediocre stardom. The fact remains that he is still mediocre for a full-time professional player and I personally feel a bit insulted that he is basically now receiving more team/sponsor benefits than me. I don't mind too much, though it does drive me to improve and do what I can to make a name for myself in the eSports world.

........

- Nick



Hmmmmm..... sounds like someone is jealous to me....

Yeah, sorry, less than stellar word choice. I don't really have a problem with people getting more sponsor benefits than me, but I don't feel like it is deserved and therefore I feel insulted. You would be surprised at the number of top players (players that I'm sure even desRow would agree are above him) don't receive personal salaries from their teams. I suppose if you look at it that way I am jealous, but I guess it just goes to show how much self-promotion can do for you.


What the hell is your problem? I know, its your god damn immaturity, im the same age as you and i would never, ever say that i feel insulted that somebody else was getting sponsrs and expanding the esports community, you are really putting a bad name on younger players trying to get to professional level. You need to wake up and realise that, no matter how much of a dick you are, you are an example and "role model" to some younger players. Now grow some balls and stop whining.

Oh, and BTW desrow, congratulations on your new team!


At least Pokebunny doesn't come across as a raging moron.
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
May 31 2011 18:22 GMT
#240
On June 01 2011 02:14 Broesly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 00:58 rANDY wrote:
On June 01 2011 00:50 my0s wrote:
On June 01 2011 00:32 rANDY wrote:
I am surprised you (RAGE) are signing new players and promising to send then to MLG and Dreamhack when you haven't been "able" to pay off the 90 euros (45 remaining) you owe me since August 2010 due to a shortage of funds.

Upon reading this I expect I will be paid very soon?


Interested in what all this about



Anyway, gratz desrow. Hope you do well. Really thankful for your stream, hard to find a protoss player who consistently commentates while he plays these days. Plus such a reliable schedule so I can muse over your strategy while i drink my morning coffee before I hit the ladders.

glhf, do well @ MLG


It is that they said they would give me LAN support when I played for them to insomnia40 LAN, in August 2010. I paid my own way and since then trying to get the money has been hard.

They have sent me

23 Nov 2010 - 10 euros
30 Nov 2010 - 15 euros
5 Mar 2011 - 10 euros
13 May 2011 - 10 euros

Out of the total of 90 euros they owed me, they say they will pay. I've just been watching DesRow's stream and apparently he is getting a salary aswell as LAN sponsorship, so I'm wondering what's taking RAGE so long...



Let me just make it clear, that what you're doing is very unprofessional. You say RAGE owes you money ? Take it up with me, although I haven't been part of RAGE when you were, currently I handle everything that;s related to Starcraft 2. Throwing shit at the organization in a thread will get you nowhere, and if you`d really want to get payed, i`m pretty sure IM`ing me would have gotten you more further than this. I guess attention is worth much more to you.

I`m very disapponted at how even former team members of desRow badmouth and disclose events that were clearly happening while the players were under contract with their teams. Attention is worth more to some than professionalism.


I've been pm-ing Dmitriy for 9 months. He hasn't referred me to anyone else, only giving promises of "I'll have the money in 2 weeks, I didn't receive the money I was promised". What am I meant to do? 9 MONTHS I've sat on this egg. Should I have waited years?

If you are the person I should be talking to it is not my fault he hasn't informed me that the "person to talk to" has changed.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
JimRising 583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 925
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6128
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo641
KnowMe259
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV285
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1191
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 14m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.