• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:58
CEST 18:58
KST 01:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

iGware Hacking [ you decide ] reps included. - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 35 Next All
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
March 12 2011 06:58 GMT
#161
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D
Adonisto
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 07:36:07
March 12 2011 06:59 GMT
#162
I don't know if it has been mentioned in this thread yet but there's a lot of hack out there, and you don't need map hack to see what your opponent is doing. There's actually a hack that let you have a production tab, in real time, in a game etc.

I remember a post on Reddit about a guy that was streaming while hacking. Here's the vod: http://www.justin.tv/rolle3k/b/280386401 (you can see the production tab while he's playing his 1v1 ladder match.)

EDIT: Nevermind I hadn't read the "conclusions" in the first post. It's still interesting to see the vod of the hacker in first person though.
PokePill
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1048 Posts
March 12 2011 07:01 GMT
#163
Camera lock
This feature locks the camera x/y coordinates and current selected in position for replay viewing so you can take a look at your enemy without worry. Also, all future selections while on are client sided and not saved into the replay. Automatically turns off when you try using any of your units in case you accidentally leave it on.


Unit alert
Alerts you when certain units types are built, at the moment I have just kept it basic because the Observer panel is far more superior. Currently it will only alert on Dark Shrine, Dark Templars and Banshees so you can be alerted instantly and worry about detecting these cloaked units.


Two pretty good reasons more high level hackers aren't noticed. Maybe the first one will be obvious in replays (ie his screen not moving and no commands issued for several seconds).
PinkPrincess
Profile Joined July 2010
United States149 Posts
March 12 2011 07:01 GMT
#164
On March 12 2011 15:58 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D

Which would be great, had I not JUST spoken to StellarMango on Bnet (since I have him on my list) and asked him:

You: and apparently you claim
igware has admitted hacking to you?
I find that kind of doubtful O_o
Jason Mango (StellarMango): hasnt admitted
Grumpity grump
Skyze
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada2324 Posts
March 12 2011 07:02 GMT
#165
On March 12 2011 15:58 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D


I've also talked to afew people in that channel who said the same exact thing.. but like you, not going to name names.
Canada Gaming ~~ The-Feared
NikonTC
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom418 Posts
March 12 2011 07:03 GMT
#166
On March 12 2011 15:57 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 15:55 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:51 PinkPrincess wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.


You: how much do you play with stellarmango lol
he claims you hack
Him: i never played with him before
LOL
i shit talked him
though


I've watched them play games together before -.-' He plays on my laptop lol.
So iGware just shit talks people he's never met? That makes sense.

We can add lying to cheating and hacking, I guess. It's a pity that people like this have to play on our servers.

Anyways, I hope this gets resolved.

To whoever asked to put up: the mods can absolutely ban me if they want if there is definitive proof found of him hacking (I don't just mean a panel of random respected people deciding that he hacks)


Well let's agree that if the iGware account gets removed/reset/frozen/deleted or whatever blizzard does from the ladder then we can assume that means it was banned as a result of cheating. :D yey this thread is interesting again. I hope a mod follows through with this.
"IdrA crushes the marine push, absolutely demolishes this 2 rax play. Would not be suprised to see a GG from IdrA at any moment" Day[9]
aztecx
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia130 Posts
March 12 2011 07:08 GMT
#167
random question: does anyone know if clan hack has a website? I really want to watch some of their replays.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 12 2011 07:08 GMT
#168
On March 12 2011 16:08 aztecx wrote:
random question: does anyone know if clan hack has a website? I really want to watch some of their replays.

Yeah, 'replays'. Sure.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 07:17:15
March 12 2011 07:09 GMT
#169
On March 12 2011 16:01 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 15:58 ProTech wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D

Which would be great, had I not JUST spoken to StellarMango on Bnet (since I have him on my list) and asked him:

You: and apparently you claim
igware has admitted hacking to you?
I find that kind of doubtful O_o
Jason Mango (StellarMango): hasnt admitted



Why would jason mango want to ruin his reputation on starcraft. Your case makes absolutely zero sense pete.
aztecx
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia130 Posts
March 12 2011 07:10 GMT
#170
On March 12 2011 16:08 CDRdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 16:08 aztecx wrote:
random question: does anyone know if clan hack has a website? I really want to watch some of their replays.

Yeah, 'replays'. Sure.


Is my question not straightforward enough for you?
fire_brand
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1123 Posts
March 12 2011 07:15 GMT
#171
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



After looking through the replays, it does look extremely suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a production tab hack.

That being said after checking his profile on SC2ranks it doesn't show that he has played any games with Stellarmango so I'm imagining this statement to be false. Here's his profile http://sc2ranks.com/us/758609/iGware
Random player, pixel enthusiast, crappy illustrator, offlane/support
g.o-
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada33 Posts
March 12 2011 07:15 GMT
#172
PinkPrincess, you keep posting in defense of your friend. If he was really innocent he probably would have spoken by now and defended himself.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
March 12 2011 07:17 GMT
#173
On March 12 2011 16:09 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 16:01 PinkPrincess wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:58 ProTech wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D

Which would be great, had I not JUST spoken to StellarMango on Bnet (since I have him on my list) and asked him:

You: and apparently you claim
igware has admitted hacking to you?
I find that kind of doubtful O_o
Jason Mango (StellarMango): hasnt admitted



Why would jason mango want to ruin his reputation on starcraft. You case makes absolutely zero sense pete.


My little brother doesn't really care that other people do stupid things. He knows people who have done those win-trades just to farm portraits, and we knew people who hacked in SC1 and it's inevitably going to happen in SC2. He plays with that i-Clan (whatever you want to call them) quite often (and I've played with them as well) because they're good players, and apparently that one kid hacks.

Judging by the replays, I think iGware hacks. He's also been caught cheating in the past. He's also apparently told people in passing that he hacks. That's what it comes down to, so feel free to take that with a grain of salt.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
March 12 2011 07:22 GMT
#174
I wouldn't worry about PinkPrincess. He's been the same for YEARS, defending people who cheat.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 07:23:19
March 12 2011 07:22 GMT
#175
On March 12 2011 16:15 fire_brand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



After looking through the replays, it does look extremely suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a production tab hack.

That being said after checking his profile on SC2ranks it doesn't show that he has played any games with Stellarmango so I'm imagining this statement to be false. Here's his profile http://sc2ranks.com/us/758609/iGware


They tend to do 4v4 random games, with a friend and a random ally. Apparently, it's easier to get to masters league in 4v4 via random teams than allied teams, so that's appealing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe that will actually show on that site.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
March 12 2011 07:24 GMT
#176
On March 12 2011 16:01 PinkPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 15:58 ProTech wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D

Which would be great, had I not JUST spoken to StellarMango on Bnet (since I have him on my list) and asked him:

You: and apparently you claim
igware has admitted hacking to you?
I find that kind of doubtful O_o
Jason Mango (StellarMango): hasnt admitted



Do you also realize how easy it is to just make that up?

Michael Ballman (haCkProTech): Hey I hack.
You: No shit!
aztecx
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia130 Posts
March 12 2011 07:25 GMT
#177
Generally when something is too good to be true, it usually is. The same logic works in this case as well. If there is nothing to be suspicious about, no one will accuse him of hacking. But if there is any reason for concern and there is a semi-decent amount of proof it is more than likely to be the case that he does in fact hack. Often in situations like this evidence is inconclusive which means people have to do their best to interpret what little they have.

It's not as if his teammate would ever admit to him hacking either because that would basically be incriminating himself. If it ever does come out that iGware is actually a hacker, his teammate should be at just much fault as him. There is no way a high masters player after 300+ games would not realise that their teammate was using some sort of hacks.
genopath
Profile Joined December 2008
80 Posts
March 12 2011 07:26 GMT
#178
Report to Blizz and let them decide. Depending on the type of hack they either get a warning or a direct ban.
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States497 Posts
March 12 2011 07:27 GMT
#179
On March 12 2011 16:26 genopath wrote:
Report to Blizz and let them decide. Depending on the type of hack they either get a warning or a direct ban.



The problem is, is that the hacks are UNDETECTED.
PinkPrincess
Profile Joined July 2010
United States149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-12 07:30:03
March 12 2011 07:28 GMT
#180
On March 12 2011 16:24 ProTech wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2011 16:01 PinkPrincess wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:58 ProTech wrote:
On March 12 2011 15:46 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
My little brother (StellarMango on SC2) plays with iGware a decent amount, and I asked him if he knew anything about iGware hacking, and he pretty much just shrugged and said, "Yeah, iGware admits that he does."

After taking a look at those replays, it pretty much confirms it. And the fact that he's cheated in the past certainly doesn't help.



I'm glad someone came out with something like this, because I have a few people ( names asking not to be revealed. ) that say he admitted to hacking as well.

So at least there's something else to add to my confirmation even though i'm already 100% convinced :D

Which would be great, had I not JUST spoken to StellarMango on Bnet (since I have him on my list) and asked him:

You: and apparently you claim
igware has admitted hacking to you?
I find that kind of doubtful O_o
Jason Mango (StellarMango): hasnt admitted



Do you also realize how easy it is to just make that up?

Michael Ballman (haCkProTech): Hey I hack.
You: No shit!

???
Who have I ever defended who was caught hacking in the past? Can you name anyone from our BW past that I defended about hacking and who was caught? I never defended your hacking friend Arabia or anyone like that... I notice there's a "Protech" on that hacking website by the way (the one that starts with "d").


You can find StellarMango on bnet or something if you want, or I could take a screenshot of the conversation I had with him...
Grumpity grump
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 555
IndyStarCraft 176
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25986
Shuttle 1129
Hyuk 578
Mini 429
firebathero 193
hero 96
Sexy 91
ggaemo 62
Killer 52
Liquid`Ret 47
[ Show more ]
Hyun 47
Mong 46
Trap 43
PianO 29
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 17
Rock 15
Bale 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10253
qojqva1682
Dendi948
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1264
Liquid`Hasu702
Other Games
FrodaN1978
fl0m1469
Beastyqt732
Mlord492
Grubby321
Hui .251
Livibee171
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe131
Mew2King57
Trikslyr35
ToD29
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick118
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• mYiSmile131
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8120
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2m
Laughngamez YouTube
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 2m
INu's Battles
19h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.