• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7223 users

Looking for a team? - Page 58

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 110 Next
Fyrepower
Profile Joined August 2011
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 22:52:54
March 19 2012 02:18 GMT
#1141
edit:no longer needed, thanks
You're a cantelope!
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
March 19 2012 16:34 GMT
#1142
Flow Gaming is looking to recruit one new Terran player on NA who is either top 200 masters on NA or GM to fill out the existing roster.

we have multiple GMs including FGSiphonn, FGiwiSh (formerly known as Lake[name] in broodwar), icurusXionS, and recently Future has joined our roster as well. PM me here, send an email to patrickmccleary@gmail.com or add me on b.net using FGOmniEulogy.751 on NA.

Any race may apply but specifically looking for T's to assist in practice.
LiquidDota Staff
MiracleBW
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Belgium21 Posts
March 19 2012 18:33 GMT
#1143
ID: STXProgamer.203
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Top 25 / High Masters
Experience with teams: BW A-Rank (2008) ICCup played with eSuba (COD4), played for oXmoze (COD2), I have quite a lot of experience with managing teams and being a part of one.
Goals: Getting GM before August 2012, I think I can do it with the proper practice, my mechanics are pretty good but I lack the knowledge of the game and builds.

Contact me on Skype: Miracle.BW or in-game STXProgamer.203
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
March 19 2012 18:54 GMT
#1144
STX, i've seen you on the ladder before :> i think you won ^^
Ksquared
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1748 Posts
March 20 2012 22:16 GMT
#1145
ID: Ksquared 535
NA server
~20ish Gold Protoss
I'm looking for a team to help me improve my skills and to have fun playing with. Not sure if anyone wants a gold player but it is worth a try
eSports for life.
Maxd11
Profile Joined July 2011
United States680 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 22:22:42
March 20 2012 22:20 GMT
#1146
Masters Terran
FractaL 1147
Just looking to have fun and get some practice with non-assholes if there are any out there. :D
EDIT: I'm 15 too if that makes any difference (shouldn't)
Only on NA server too
I looked in the mirror and saw biupilm69t
Mr.X
Profile Joined July 2010
Spain115 Posts
March 20 2012 23:20 GMT
#1147
Rejoining this topic xD.

ID: Cupra.566
EU server
High-Diamond Zerg (300 bonus pool righ now... >.<)
Archon96
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
March 20 2012 23:33 GMT
#1148
ID: Archon.889
NA Server for the above(have all servers)
Rank 1 master Protoss(GM MMR)
I have been an inactive shell of my former self due to school. I am looking to return to the competitive scene and need a team to aid me through this process.
I played BW when I was 5. I played warcraft 3, and now Sc2. I am currently 21 and want to remind everyone of the name Archon. I run a stream, compete in various tournaments, and had a tlpd a long time ago.
Aside from competitive play, I believe myself to be a friendly and helpful person full of advice( I ran a Protoss cast to aid players in lower leagues called Into the Void on my youtube channel/archonoverwhelming)
I have a stream: twitch.tv/archonsc2 as well as fanpages to let everyone know when I am streaming and answer questions.

I am looking forward to hearing from competitive teams. I am willing to answer questions and perform tryouts/play in tournaments.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Archon
Master Toss looking for a pro team
Mr Showtime
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1353 Posts
March 21 2012 00:22 GMT
#1149
On March 21 2012 08:33 Archon96 wrote:
ID: Archon.889
NA Server for the above(have all servers)
Rank 1 master Protoss(GM MMR)
I have been an inactive shell of my former self due to school. I am looking to return to the competitive scene and need a team to aid me through this process.
I played BW when I was 5. I played warcraft 3, and now Sc2. I am currently 21 and want to remind everyone of the name Archon. I run a stream, compete in various tournaments, and had a tlpd a long time ago.
Aside from competitive play, I believe myself to be a friendly and helpful person full of advice( I ran a Protoss cast to aid players in lower leagues called Into the Void on my youtube channel/archonoverwhelming)
I have a stream: twitch.tv/archonsc2 as well as fanpages to let everyone know when I am streaming and answer questions.

I am looking forward to hearing from competitive teams. I am willing to answer questions and perform tryouts/play in tournaments.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Archon


You might want to know that being 21 years old and playing BW at age 5 is a mathematical impossibility

I think I've seen your stream before. If I'm remembering correctly, you're a really solid player. Best of luck!
Archon96
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
March 21 2012 00:38 GMT
#1150
On March 21 2012 09:22 Mr Showtime wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2012 08:33 Archon96 wrote:
ID: Archon.889
NA Server for the above(have all servers)
Rank 1 master Protoss(GM MMR)
I have been an inactive shell of my former self due to school. I am looking to return to the competitive scene and need a team to aid me through this process.
I played SC1 when I was 5 and BW when I was 7 or 8. I played warcraft 3, and now Sc2. I am currently 21 and want to remind everyone of the name Archon. I run a stream, compete in various tournaments, and had a tlpd a long time ago.
Aside from competitive play, I believe myself to be a friendly and helpful person full of advice( I ran a Protoss cast to aid players in lower leagues called Into the Void on my youtube channel/archonoverwhelming)
I have a stream: twitch.tv/archonsc2 as well as fanpages to let everyone know when I am streaming and answer questions.

I am looking forward to hearing from competitive teams. I am willing to answer questions and perform tryouts/play in tournaments.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Archon


You might want to know that being 21 years old and playing BW at age 5 is a mathematical impossibility

I think I've seen your stream before. If I'm remembering correctly, you're a really solid player. Best of luck!


You are correct now that I google it up...Sorry, my memories as a kid are a bit foggy. 1996....that was Sc1...BW was when I was 7 or 8 then...rather I have grown up with RTS games is my point.

Thank you for the compliment, and I look forward to providing more solid, high level games in the near future.
Master Toss looking for a pro team
royal.cze
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada287 Posts
March 21 2012 00:39 GMT
#1151
ID: royal.103
Server: NA
Rank: Mid / High Masters
Race: Zeg
Age: 24

Looking for an active team to practice inhouse with to improve, matched against fairly decent players mmr wise. Most of the time i'm on KR or EU though so message me on TL with team information !
LaG.Gaming
Profile Joined April 2011
United States288 Posts
March 21 2012 00:49 GMT
#1152
looking for mid/top masters from california to join a mostly socal team but we also play some online tours and team leagues, for more info pm me here at TL or visit channel LaG Gaming @ bnet
LaGGaming.net // Money cant buy happiness, but can pay for the internet that is almost the same.
surrealist
Profile Joined June 2011
United States7 Posts
March 21 2012 01:28 GMT
#1153
Name: illone
Code:917
Race: Terran
Rank: Gold (I'd probably be in plat if I laddered more.)
Age: 26
Skype: surreal1st
Server: US
Language: English

About me: Just looking for a cool group of people who are looking at getting better at this game, and stuff like that old Battle.net had.

I'm a web designer and can do graphics and whatever for a team, and while I'm typically happy to volunteer my services, I'm not REALLY looking to add a whole bunch of work to my plate.

If you're a team who's looking to seriously get going, I have webspace that I'm more than willing to provide if you're in need of hosting or something, as well.

I don't get to play this game as much as I'd like, so if you're a team who's got a super strict practice schedule, I don't think we'd be a very good fit.

PM me!
Cozopt
Profile Joined August 2011
United States17 Posts
March 21 2012 02:16 GMT
#1154
ID: abSxCozopt.456
*I have a name change available*
Server: NA
Rank: Mid / High Masters
Race: Terran
Age: 16

I only have an NA account. I'm mostly looking for people who play a lot and strive to improve. People that analyze and understand the way to improve is what I value most. Also, I must have a 100% mature team. One immature person/troll will make me leave the team.
Bobbay
Profile Joined February 2012
United States3 Posts
March 21 2012 03:18 GMT
#1155
ID: BobSaget.951
Server: NA West
Rank: Platinum (maybe low diamond if I ladder more)
Race: Zerg
Age: 22
Language: English/Russian

I'm looking for a team that I can practice with and get better. I'm on almost every single day.
IMoperator
Profile Joined October 2011
4476 Posts
March 21 2012 05:31 GMT
#1156
ID: apathy.159
Server: NA
Rank: Mid-High masters (currently rank 18) http://sc2ranks.com/us/3219884/operator
Race: Terran
Age: 17

I am looking for a competitive team of mostly high masters/gm players. I know I'm not the best player, but it's my senior year of high school and I'm going to be putting all of my time before college in the fall into SC to improve. I'm mostly looking for a team that does a lot of clan matches, and has a lot of high level practice partners. PM me either here or on b.net. Thanks!
BloodDiamond
Profile Joined May 2011
11 Posts
March 21 2012 12:10 GMT
#1157
ID: BloodDiamond
server:NA
rank: 25 diamond
race: terran
age:30

looking for a very active Sc2 clan to play with and learn together with, i have a lot of free time as of now so would love to join a group of people who play a lot at all times of the day and night :-)
Rhiot
Profile Joined May 2011
112 Posts
March 21 2012 16:30 GMT
#1158
ID: NotKeevan.324
Server: NA
Rank: Mid-High Masters
Race: Zerg
Location: America

Looking for an active, GM focused team always looking to get better with practice!
PM me if interested!
mellodee
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland3 Posts
March 21 2012 17:03 GMT
#1159
[image loading]

Polish clan Docendo Discimus looking for active master/GM players.

our site : dd-clan.tk

contact me : deemello@gmail.com

We waiting for u

EastCoastIce
Profile Joined March 2012
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 00:15:08
March 22 2012 00:11 GMT
#1160
Name: IceCreamSoda
Code: 560
League: Gold



About me:Gold league top 10, recently switched to zerg only have about 19 games in as zerg. looking to finally step up and make a push for the higher leagues and hopefully tournaments down the road.

What im looking for: looking for a team with the same/higher calibur players to learn from and grow with. im active and willing to do what it takes to do well.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 232
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 63
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 475
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox446
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6290
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam635
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr24
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 12m
INu's Battles
12h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 12m
OSC
23h 27m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.