• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9468 users

Looking for a team? - Page 104

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 110 Next
Raziers
Profile Joined January 2013
56 Posts
August 04 2013 11:40 GMT
#2061
ID: Raziers 231
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
League: Diamond
Age: 21
Languages: English and Danish
Contact: TL PM or In game
Statistics:
PvP 67%
PvT 68%
PvZ 44%
so yeah, a team with some zerg training would be nice too heh.
Prefer a team that participates in clanwars and also got a stream overlay since i stream often.
eSsXiV
Profile Joined October 2011
Korea (South)45 Posts
August 04 2013 23:20 GMT
#2062
ID: eSsXiV 644
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Masters
Age: 20
Korean, NY.

PM in game or on TL, looking for team/clan ASAP.
Doesn't need to be competitive. I just like the company.
Fall and fall again. But keep getting up.
FreedomSC2
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada224 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-05 05:18:17
August 05 2013 02:26 GMT
#2063
ID: Freedom (#1290)
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Gold
Age: 24
Languages: English
Contact: TL PM or In game
Record 24-11

Looking for a clan that competes in clanwars and has good practice partners. Do not like structured practice due to other commitments but I am on frequently. (Formerly Diamond Zerg just began playing sc2 again after 7 month hiatus)
Blacos
Profile Joined August 2013
Denmark4 Posts
August 05 2013 14:43 GMT
#2064
ID: Blacos
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Plat (top8)
Age: 27
Languages: English and Danish

Im looking for a team, with mature people, where we can train, discuss strategies/timings, and what else comes with it. Never been in a team before, so im not sure what is expectet of me.
mygodsnameiskyle
Profile Joined June 2013
Canada33 Posts
August 14 2013 04:08 GMT
#2065
ID: Kyle 3435
Server: Americas
Race: Terran
League: High Silver (hoping to get a promotion soon)
Age:33
Languages: English

I am looking for a little bit of mentorship. I have improved a lot since I started 3 or 4 months ago but I want to get a lot better. I think maybe forums and youtube/ twitch videos can only take you so far.
"Believe in yourself" - Day[9]
Lucoda
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Ireland183 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 16:39:51
August 15 2013 21:15 GMT
#2066
ID: Lucoda.183
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League : Masters League. (1.2k points and rising)
Age: 15
Nationality: Irish
I am looking for a competitive team with not too many members (15 max). The team should be doing clan wars and have an active Skype chat. I play in online cups as much as possible.
Contact Details: Skype: peter.healy1225.
Email: lucodasc2@gmail.com

*FOUND TEAM*
https://twitter.com/LucodaSC2
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 16 2013 01:49 GMT
#2067
ID: inept 1975
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League : Diamond
Age: 22
Nationality: United States (East)

Just looking for a team that does clan wars/in house games/that sort of stuff. Friendly + Active is a plus. Just add me in game, I am online a lot.
I come in for the scraps
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3552 Posts
August 18 2013 13:29 GMT
#2068
ID: EjozL 887
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
League: Masters League
Age: 22
Nationality: Denmark

Looking for active clan that does clan wars and that sort of jazz.
Skype: hamderdenanden
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
cythaze
Profile Joined June 2011
830 Posts
August 24 2013 11:18 GMT
#2069
Looking for a europe-based team.
I am a ~1800p Master Protoss from Austria, playing Terran and Zerg on a somewhat masterish level offracing as i was playing random for quite some time in WoL and Terran when HotS came out.
Ladder profile.
I got a headset and I am willing to get on Skype or Teamspeak, etc. (decent english)

What I am looking for:
> Having at least 1 practice partner for each race that is on my level and willing to put some effort into practice.
> A team with regular training sessions where the practice partners mentioned above are available
> The possibility to play in clanwars or participate in cups together

What I can offer:
> Motivation to get near top masters finally
> Coaching for lower level teammembers
> Above average dedication to a team that fits and sc2 overall

skype: baal-hasch, or pm me here on TL
synbaboo
Profile Joined July 2012
United States2 Posts
August 24 2013 11:27 GMT
#2070
1600 point Masters toss/zerg looking for team
13 year old starcraft player playing for SynTechi
monomo
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany150 Posts
August 29 2013 20:46 GMT
#2071
ID: monomo.673
Server: EU
Race Protoss
League: Diamond
Age:19
Nationality: German

I'm looking for a Team for Clanwars, fun KOTH matches (Big fan of those), general practice and all that stuff - not much I have to offer, except the desire to improve! (gotta be honest here, can't invent shit about my personality when I'm actually kind of an aweful fuck!
oh and I like to offrace Zerg
gl hf gg!
Ztt2
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada2 Posts
August 29 2013 22:14 GMT
#2072
ID: ZttII.945
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Silver (Looking for promotion soon)
Age: 21
Nationality: Canadian

I love competing, so any team that does wars or competitions would be ideal. As a uni student I'm not as active as I would like, but I still get the chance to play multiple times per week. I'm just getting into HOTS, but I like to think I have a relatively decent skill level (prior to the new season I beat quite a few plats and diamonds). Mainly though just looking to have fun :D.
Chillaxing
Profile Joined March 2013
United States20 Posts
August 30 2013 19:26 GMT
#2073
ID: Chillaxing 268
Server: NA
Race: Terran
League: Plat


I'm trying to come back to starcraft.
If you don't know it, Google it!
JOESC
Profile Joined November 2012
United States5 Posts
August 30 2013 19:50 GMT
#2074
ID: Joe 1139
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League : Master
Age: 18
Nationality: United States (East)

Looking for team that has clan wars/practice during week nights (7-12est preferable).
SamWise321
Profile Joined August 2013
Northern Ireland1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-08-31 18:38:12
August 31 2013 03:23 GMT
#2075
ID: Chaos 1132
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
League: Diamond
Age: 19
Nationality: Irish ( Northern Ireland )

I am looking for a team with dedicated players to practice with to help improve my game. After finishing top 8 in diamond last season I want to make the jump to Masters. Will also be keen to play in clan wars and the like.

Email: sscott663@yahoo.co.uk
dWarreN
Profile Joined May 2013
117 Posts
August 31 2013 04:04 GMT
#2076
ID: WarreN.400
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Master
Age: United States, midwest.

I currently have a team, but they don't really support me with anything. I reached 1850 points last season, reaching top 500 NA, but went on massive tilt at the end and dipped to around 1650 I believe.. Anyway, feel free to shoot me a pm here on TL, Skype is "dylan.warren95" or on b.net.
TRZ
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada20 Posts
August 31 2013 11:44 GMT
#2077
ID: Titan.1756
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Gold
Age: 16
Looking for a team with dedicated players to practice with.
wollen0
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany2 Posts
August 31 2013 22:02 GMT
#2078
ID: Sphere 252
Server: EU
Race: Terran
League: Diamond
Age: 21
Languages: English, German
Contact: TL PM or In game

I started with SC2 when HoTS came out and totally fell in love with it! My goal is to get to high Masters eventually and to win smaller tournaments alone or with my clan.
So i am looking for some friends who can help me with my MU´s and have some fun in Team Games!
MMM- Micro Macro Medivacs :D
Dreadski
Profile Joined July 2011
United States27 Posts
September 01 2013 02:21 GMT
#2079
ID: Dreadski.124
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
League: Masters (2k points last season)
Age: 20

Looking for some guys to practice with mainly. Also not opposed to joining a team with lower league players who just want coaching type stuff. PM me on TL or message me in game please.
Tel Maethor
Profile Joined February 2012
United States11 Posts
September 06 2013 21:32 GMT
#2080
ID: Drakthor 432
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
League: Gold (was Plat before taking school hiatus)
Age: 24

I've been following SC2 while at school and now that I am graduated I am looking for a job but also filling hours with StarCraft. It'd be nice to have some dedicated practice partners around or people for team matches. Looking to try to get back into Plat this season.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Codebar 36
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1057
Mini 918
Soma 761
actioN 462
Rush 384
Light 332
Horang2 316
Stork 276
BeSt 266
Larva 266
[ Show more ]
Snow 236
ggaemo 236
hero 226
Killer 111
firebathero 111
Barracks 110
Aegong 102
Sea.KH 85
Zeus 79
Dewaltoss 68
Shine 61
JYJ 48
soO 43
Sexy 37
Sharp 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 24
zelot 17
Rock 17
sorry 13
Trap 13
Terrorterran 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
qojqva1794
Dendi674
420jenkins165
Counter-Strike
Fnx 779
x6flipin533
edward36
fl0m0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4893
Khaldor571
Other Games
gofns46850
singsing1401
B2W.Neo872
byalli522
Lowko373
Mlord258
DeMusliM224
Livibee186
KnowMe180
Liquid`VortiX155
ArmadaUGS115
Trikslyr27
Chillindude20
Railgan15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH130
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile117
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2366
• Jankos1805
• TFBlade618
Other Games
• Shiphtur58
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 48m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.