• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11389 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Phase 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 16:12:14
July 09 2010 02:12 GMT
#1
As has been pointed out to me, the old replay thread is a bit outdated, especially with phase 2 now out and about.

So, here's a fresh start.




This thread is for posting any and all replays that you want to share with the community. Seen a nice replay somewhere else that you want to discuss? Post away. Played a nice game? Upload it somewhere and share.

Unlike for phase one, I will most likely not be compiling replays and putting them into the OP, or at least I will be more restrictive (kind of burned myself out trying to add EVERY replay), as it honestly became too much work as the number of players in the beta grew and grew.

However, on the off-chance that I have the energy for said maintenance (or someone else on staff does), feel free to still put them in the old format:

Phase 1 example:

[image loading]avilo vs [image loading]BheLLioM
Map: Kulas Ravine
Download
+ Show Spoiler [Description] +
ghost mech


So post away I suppose.

Update
Replay locations changed in phase two - here are the new ones for Vista/XP:

For Vista/Win7 (I think):
C:\Users\REALIDREMOVED>:D\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\Multiplayer

For XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourNameHere\My documents\StarCraft II Beta\Accounts\YourAccountHere (keep clicking, lots of sub folders) then create a Multiplayer Folder next to the Unsaved one.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 05:37:40
July 09 2010 04:59 GMT
#2
Where the hell are the replays stored now?

edit-

C:\Documents and Settings\COMPUTER NAME\My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Accounts\#######\#-S#-#-######\Replays\Unsaved

Also, it seems that It didn't save all the replays from today.

The replay renamer Thing isn't working for me anymore. (Just makes the names jibberish)
SC2 Gears doesn't seem to read them either.

[image loading]SpoR vs [image loading]Andro
Map: Metalopolis
http://www.mediafire.com/?zdh2y2kmz2n
+ Show Spoiler [Description] +
Diamond:
1v3oclock FE>DT>Muta>Drop/Warp etc GG!

..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 05:10:34
July 09 2010 05:07 GMT
#3
http://sc2.ygosu.com/sc2_replay/ ygosu replays, in case people are lazy - still all phase 1 atm, but will likely be added too once beta is fully back up
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 05:33:06
July 09 2010 05:08 GMT
#4
On July 09 2010 14:07 Plexa wrote:
http://sc2.ygosu.com/sc2_replay/ ygosu replays, in case people are lazy


www.mediafire.com to upload or one of these sites:

http://www.sc2rc.com/
http://sc2.nibbits.com/replays/
www.roachreps.com
http://www.sc2win.com/
http://www.sc2p.com/
http://4pooled.com/
http://www.starcraft-replay.com/replays/
http://sc2.replayers.com/replays
(why do all these sites require you to make account/log in to upload >.< )
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 09 2010 05:20 GMT
#5
On July 09 2010 13:59 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Where the hell are the replays stored now?

edit-

C:\Documents and Settings\COMPUTER NAME\My Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Accounts\#######\#-S#-#-######\Replays\Unsaved

Also, it seems that It didn't save all the replays from today.

The replay renamer Thing isn't working for me anymore. (Just makes the names jibberish)
SC2 Gears doesn't seem to read them either.



lol because the unsaved replays are in a different section

C:\Users\XXXXXXXXX\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\Unsaved
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 09 2010 05:25 GMT
#6
I keep getting this error page when I try to upload here http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/do_upload
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 09 2010 05:27 GMT
#7
On July 09 2010 14:25 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I keep getting this error page when I try to upload here http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/do_upload

It doesn't support the latest replays from what I understand. His email is webmaster@sc2rc.com if you want to hit him up though.
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
Zeromadcowz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada241 Posts
July 09 2010 05:29 GMT
#8
me and a couple friends were trying to purposely tank to bronze with worker rushes but then this happened...:

http://www.mediafire.com/?w2jz1nz2kjq
Fizzgig
Profile Joined May 2010
United States26 Posts
July 09 2010 05:34 GMT
#9
On July 09 2010 13:59 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The replay renamer Thing isn't working for me anymore. (Just makes the names jibberish)
SC2 Gears doesn't seem to read them either.

On July 09 2010 14:25 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I keep getting this error page when I try to upload here http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/do_upload.


I'm pretty sure every kind of replay parser will have to be updated with each patch to work with the newest version, and I'm sure SC2 Gears and sc2rc.com will come out with an update soon.

I posted just before the old thread died, so let me restate whats on my mind:

With phase II beginning, I'm dieing to see new replays. Replays now start on faster! thank god, and they go up to 8x speed. I would post something but I suck. So instead, I made a site to facilitate all of you wonderful people out there. Let's see some replays, we only have 10 more days!

http://www.starcraftcheese.site90.com/
psst...check out some cheesy replays (starcraftcheese.0sites.org)
BlasiuS
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States2405 Posts
July 09 2010 06:24 GMT
#10
none of the sites i usually get reps from have any phase 2 replays. Does anyone know of any replays sites that have any decent phase 2 replays yet?
next week on Everybody Loves HypnoToad:
StaR_Robo
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 06:46:10
July 09 2010 06:41 GMT
#11
http://rts-sanctuary.com is updated and parsing replays correctly

edit: as to why we require you to make an account to parse replays ... pretty much the same reason people normally require you to make an account to post in the forums I guess .. so we know where ithe replay came from. Plus in my case the replay system is tightly integrated with the forums and upoading a replay also makes a topic for it so that people can comment on it like you see on http://rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=RTS&showtopic=185200

You don't need an account to download though
Working to spread StarCraft II through http://rts-sanctuary.com - replays, stats, streams and more ...
merz
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Sweden2760 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 07:24:50
July 09 2010 07:16 GMT
#12
Map: Steppes of war

merz [image loading]

vs

AppaTheBison [image loading]

Sick back and forth action ZvP for 45 minutes on Stepps of War. I felt like rage quitting at least 6-7 times throughout the game.

Quick preview:

Action starts off at the 8 or 9th minute mark, toss doing the trademark PvZl 1 base warpgate push, I got way too greedy and still haven't quite figured out how to deal with a 1 base Warpgate after expoing as Z, shit hits the fan, pretty much constant action from there on until the end.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zwwmn20anwm

EDIT: jesus tons of typos :D
Winners never quit, quitters never win.
InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 08:09:18
July 09 2010 08:08 GMT
#13
On July 09 2010 14:08 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 14:07 Plexa wrote:
http://sc2.ygosu.com/sc2_replay/ ygosu replays, in case people are lazy


www.mediafire.com to upload or one of these sites:

http://www.sc2rc.com/
http://sc2.nibbits.com/replays/
www.roachreps.com
http://www.sc2win.com/
http://www.sc2p.com/
http://4pooled.com/
http://www.starcraft-replay.com/replays/
http://sc2.replayers.com/replays
(why do all these sites require you to make account/log in to upload >.< )


Here's some more good ones to get replays from, in addition to the list above.
http://dl.178.com/sc2/ [The guys that did the "World Cup" tourny in P1)
http://www.playxp.com/sc2/replays/list.php (Not on Phase 2 yet, but if you don't know who PlayXP is, do a search for the name on the TL search.)

Hey, and this guy is awesome.
A non-registration replay upload site.

On July 09 2010 14:34 Fizzgig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 13:59 CharlieMurphy wrote:
The replay renamer Thing isn't working for me anymore. (Just makes the names jibberish)
SC2 Gears doesn't seem to read them either.

Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 14:25 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I keep getting this error page when I try to upload here http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/do_upload.


I'm pretty sure every kind of replay parser will have to be updated with each patch to work with the newest version, and I'm sure SC2 Gears and sc2rc.com will come out with an update soon.

I posted just before the old thread died, so let me restate whats on my mind:

With phase II beginning, I'm dieing to see new replays. Replays now start on faster! thank god, and they go up to 8x speed. I would post something but I suck. So instead, I made a site to facilitate all of you wonderful people out there. Let's see some replays, we only have 10 more days!

http://www.starcraftcheese.site90.com/

i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
cacd
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway11 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 13:28:57
July 09 2010 13:27 GMT
#14
RONALDO (T) vs. DeS (P)
Map: Steppes of War
Download
+ Show Spoiler +
2 Rax Marauder Rush with early stim


Would be great with some feedback on this! (I'm the T btw.)
We'll always have Paris
hotnikkelz
Profile Joined May 2010
Trinidad/Tobago5 Posts
July 09 2010 15:11 GMT
#15
What folder do the replays go if i want to watch them???
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 16:11:36
July 09 2010 16:10 GMT
#16
For Vista/Win7 (I think):
C:\Users\REALIDREMOVED>:D\Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\Multiplayer

For XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\YourNameHere\My documents\StarCraft II Beta\Accounts\YourAccountHere (keep clicking, lots of sub folders) then create a Multiplayer Folder next to the Unsaved one if there isn't one already.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
July 09 2010 17:45 GMT
#17
Is it just me or does the follow player camera function no longer work right in watching replays?

Its sending me off to random corners of the map and looking at places that the player cannot physically be looking at when he's doing things.
Like a G6
Tamlin
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden47 Posts
July 09 2010 17:55 GMT
#18
Living in sweden and not being able to play yet I thought, YAY replays! But nope, I just get "Unable to open replay".. T_T

None of the phase 2 replays from this thread work for me.. Is it just me?
mikerpiker
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada30 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 18:47:06
July 09 2010 18:41 GMT
#19
Edit: Bronze Level =P

I didn't expect to win this one (I'm the Zerg).

Terran can't handle the epicness of his defeat and yells at me in chat. (I know I was lucky, and that I'm not a good player -- he doesn't have to be mean about it!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?me5zm4t2uii
htg
Profile Joined July 2010
5 Posts
July 09 2010 18:41 GMT
#20
I've set up an ftp for sc2 replays. Just upload any interesting replays to the upload folder and they will automatically be categorized in sub-folders by ordered by date.

just fill it up...

ftp: replays.htg-dev.com
username: sc2replays
password sc2replays

To anyone wondering...do we really need another replay database?
- No! It's just a part of my eternal struggle against boredom
1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33219
Calm 5234
Bisu 2774
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 655
BeSt 480
Rush 430
Soma 400
Larva 336
Stork 321
[ Show more ]
Light 254
ZerO 198
Zeus 191
Snow 179
Free 116
910 114
Mind 111
Barracks 106
Sea.KH 60
Killer 56
Liquid`Ret 52
Hyun 46
Mong 40
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 33
Trap 32
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7979
XaKoH 421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes567
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko931
B2W.Neo562
Mlord392
Lowko337
mouzStarbuck221
DeMusliM195
Livibee176
Hui .174
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr71
QueenE70
KnowMe57
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)15
FrodaN8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1137
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• Jankos2334
• TFBlade704
Other Games
• Shiphtur619
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.